Breaking News

>Edgardo Bauza new Argentina national team manager

rip Messi

Career ruined by inept managers and Higuain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlVtjD5aG68
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guarantee you have never even heard of bauza before today you nut hugging faggot

>South American managers who never coached in Yurop

Wow it's dooping nothing

Is Messi the worst of the so called GOATs along with Cruyff?

Call him a doop.

>Muh europe
So you're only a good coach if you get handed a team worth 500 million? Fuck off Paco.

Obviously isn't the only condition (see: Tata Martino) but yes, if you were a good coach you'd get offered big money to coach a big team in Yurop

just like Luxemburgo, Moyes, Lang Baal, Rodgers, Rafa Benitez?And a lot more of dumb coaches that had a billionaire squad at their hands and were complete shit?

t. sao paolinho

Oh yes, THEY ruined his international career. Nothing else

good choice imho

>Luxemburgo
See: Tata Martino
>Van Gaal, Rafa
They were good coaches a while back, just couldn't keep up with the times
>Rodgers
He was managing Liverpool, it's not like he was handed a big club desu
>Moyes
Well there's a reason he's >Moyes

But how many American managers are good besides Simeone?

>implying I'm gay
>implying I watch rigged povertyball
The only soccer I attend to is those matches where someone brings a grill to the stands and I get to drink beer with the coaches.

jjajajajajajajjajajaajaja

>no Caruso Lombardi
fucking pussy AFA

Hol up, Benitez won 2 UEFA Cups/Europa Leagues and managed a team in 2 CL finals, one of which he won.

Bob fucking Bradley

I fucking hate South America threads. The amount of delusion from Huezilians, Mexicucks etc is fucking mindblowing. Playing football in SA is literally Norway-tier. Theres a reason every single great player that are produced in those shitholes always ends up in European clubs.

Is this a copypasta? Can I save it?

What is this doop meme that i keep seeing in yuro threads?

This. Fucking disgusting 3rd worlders

Europeans think their cringeworthy chants are epic and totally cool so when they see something similar to that but it's by Americans, it reminds them of their inadequacies and complete and utter patheticness

>Ameridoop manager
Hue

>giving a crud about doopin' may mays

povertyball would be shit in europe just like it's been shit in every league that doesn't have south americans. the reason they are in europe is money and nothing else. If you give anyone a 5 million euro contract to choose between England or Argentina they choose Argentina within 10 seconds of the offer. Life in Argentina being rich is better than any european shithole. Tons of skanks, nightlife, atmosphere, friends, family, anything they could ever want is down there. Just look at Messi, moved to Spain when he was 12 and still only has south american friends, south american barbeques, and even after 16 years still has a south american accent

>Ganso gone
>Maicon shitting the bed since official signing
>Bauza gone

See you in Série B next year, folks.

>it's an american messifag episode

>its another 'Everyone is guilty except Messi' episode
Wew Messifags have started early this year

Bauza is good though

And here comes the illegal immigrant to ram the point home. I can't phantom the pure arrogance, delusion and denial anymore. This is Scouse-tier shit.

>I can't phantom the pure arrogance
Says fucking NORWAY. The only one here being arrogan is you m9. I'm tired of irrelevant eurofags meme countries talking shit about SA, you don't have a say here bro, you are from fucking norway, go back to what ever sport your country is good at.

>I can't phantom
It's fathom, nigger.

I love that doop is a thing. I really do.

Thats MENTAL

>being from a rich first world country means you must be an ignorant idiot that doesn't know what you're talking about

Great meme m8. We're shilled football from birth here, just because our NT isn't good doesn't mean we don't know shit about football. You don't have to become famous to not live in the ghetto, so most young players are going to prefer getting an education rather than risking everything for something that'll most likely not work out.

This is exactly what I'm talking about though. South Americans always seem think their football "knowledge" is so much fucking better than everyone else's because of their NT's success, as if the fact that your NT won something automatically makes you smarter or some shit. I mean your argument literally doesn't make sense. I guess I'm the fucking shit when it comes to chess then, even though I don't even know how to properly play it.

>I rank Messhit

What you think about being shilled football is being average here, besides, best players from argentina dom't really come from ghettos. Regarding europe, i think argentine players (known for being mentally tough and gritty af in this continent) become giant pussies in europe, and then play shit european football in the NT with absolutely no grit, aguero and tevez are examples of this pussyfication process

>being from a rich first world country means
Again your arrogance is showing. I never said anything about first world, second, third or what ever.

>South Americans always seem think their football "knowledge" is so much fucking better than everyone else's
And it is.
>because of their NT's success
Its the other way arround.

>I guess I'm the fucking shit when it comes to chess then, even though I don't even know how to properly play it.

I'm 100% you know more than me about chess, or a paki/indian knows more than me about cricket and so on, but I'm not insecure about it. But I can say that most of sudacas know way more about football than any norwegian. Why you can't accept that? you must be fucking doopin' m8.

>Edgardo

what kind of name is that

You sound autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=OlVtjD5aG68

RIP you shiny diamond

I can't be fucked arguing with this delusion. Don't ever talk to me or my wife's son again.

>sound

This is a text and image-based forum m8.

what the fuck

>american's
>culture
pick one

>can't qualify to worst Euros ever
>shittalk the sudacas
stop

this is sad lol

He's only doing this because he knows we can't bash his irrelevant NT because our irrelevant NT never won a single match against them...

he has everything a man could ever want, eats the most ordinary food available, no beer, thats why messhit will always be meshit

Come on. Even I agree with the argie. You can't seriously believe that your country instills football at the people at such a rate like ours. Football is literally the most important aspect of our society, is the glue that keeps together almost every single person in the country sharing the same cultural phenomenom. I'd reckon it's probably even bigger than religion here, nowadays. If your country held football to the same standards there is no doubt that Norway would have a great League and NT, with your money and infrastructure (for kids to train) and being part of the Champions League.

Sure, maybe football is a very popular sport in Norway, but I'm sure that it doesn't carry the same significance it carries in places like Argentina or Brasil.

germany won with a booger eating retard as coach, who played kroos as a right winger vs italy in 2012

the coach is not an excuse

What are you rambling about? What's so bad about not being a nouveau riche? Why eat anything special? Normal food is tasty.

Mini Jakobsen was cool

Sampaoli never coached in Yurop

See, you're not good because you managed there. You manage there because you're good. And even then, that's not always true. So yes, your post is absurd.

Plus ANYONE, literally ANYONE who knows Bauza, that is Argentinians and Brazilians, know that he's more than capable of doing fine with the NT

This whole thread makes no sense whatsoever

We Argentinians have more good coaches than Spain so I'd stop asking questions if I was you

This delusion

Morten Olsen could do better than Bauza at your NT.

Tell me what you don't like about Bauza's managing style

Idk man, I've never even heard of him and you know why?

He hasn't managed a top club in Europe lel

>Idk man, I've never even heard of him
I know

Di Maria will be the main man now and will lead them to a championship
it will suck cuz argies won't shut up about it but they do have the players to do so it's just a matter of time