Anyone here an expert with A/V editing? I've posted in /R/ but thought I'd post here as well

Anyone here an expert with A/V editing? I've posted in /R/ but thought I'd post here as well...

I JUST found a 2 minute video of my wife cheating on me from February, but it's extremely dark as they likely had blackout curtains and the audio isn't the greatest.. I'm looking any help in identifying him or anything about him or any clues about the room they're in, as the little that can be made out without enhancement show it not our house.

I'll post a link to the video via a fake DropBox and can be reached at [email protected] if need be.

Will happily trade nudes, of which I have thousands, for an enhanced version of the video. I've played around with it myself and have made progress but not enough to identify anything of major importance.

Thanks...

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/2zo7nh4fytzwz9x/whore.mp4?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/whi6rqbjb26ej0x/whore-2.mp4?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll do it for 3 buttcoins. I'm not interested in your photos, you fucking heeb. Your photos aren't fungible.

Whoops... Forgot the link.

This is a DropBox link to the video: dropbox.com/s/2zo7nh4fytzwz9x/whore.mp4?dl=0

Got any more pictures?

Bump

Of course ... We're married. I have thousands of nudes.

I'd happily trade for someone to enhance the video as much as possible.

no, fuck off pervert. she's taken!

She doesn't think she's taken

pretty sure this is just audio OP

what the fuck do you know about her? you just now found out she's cheating on you. you're clueless.

The link I posted is video as well, even in the unedited version around 1:05 you can see the camera moving.

I've enhanced it as best as I could and been able to see the entire video, vaguely, but I know someone who's more talented than I could do more than I have. I'll upload the version I've edited as well and post it once it's done.

can someone make a webm? Maybe we can guess and give you hints

>enhance
>enhance

it's not working!

Of course, that's only for resolution.

it worked for zapruder!

dropbox.com/s/whi6rqbjb26ej0x/whore-2.mp4?dl=0

Want to know everything there is to know?
>acquire competent attorney
>sue for divorce
>conduct discovery
mission accomplished.

Post above is to video file as far as I've been able to enhance it.

Anything more would be appreciated.

Bump

>dropbox.com/s/whi6rqbjb26ej0x/whore-2.mp4?dl=0
i could manipulate the audio but it honestly wouldn't do much good as you can hear everything pretty clearly

show to her family and dump her. just do it now and stop this nosence

I can't understand exactly what's said at 1:20 and onward. Obviously there is one or two things that are very clear but the rest I'd like to know what was said. "I'm not trying to.." and etc

post a still with the guy in it.

While I appreciate everyone's advice on getting rid of her, etc.. I'd still like to know the information I'm looking for, even if I divorce her over this.

I ain't clicking that shit

i cant enhance any videos or nothing fancy, but your wife is fucking hot

If the video is from a mobile phone there's a chance you could view the exif data and get an approximate location.

your wife is stupid, if she cant make a proper movie she is stupid af, if the guy who fucks her cant make a good movie he is fucking stupid, therfore your wife is stupid for fucking the stupid guy.
She likes stupid guys, she is your wife.
i rest my case

these bots have gotten better since i last visited this place like 3 years ago

Girl: I can’t put (flip) this leg down when I’m on that
(inaudible)
Stop Stop
It hurts, Oh
Let me flip this leg down please, then i’ll (Inaudible)
Guy : I’m trying to (Inaudible) but) I’m not trying to
Guy : I’m not worried about it
Girl : I’m sorry it got stuck

There is very little to work with, but I was able to pull out quite a bit (more than expected, honlestly) in the second video I linked, so I was hoping someone with expertese in this field could do even more.

But thank you, she is extremely beautiful. She won't be married much longer, I'm thinking, so you're welcome to take a shot.. ;)

I've tried using EXIFTool and not returning any location data. Perhaps I'm doing it incorrectly, but I'm not able to find it.

The original video I posted is unedited, perhaps you can take a look if you know anything about it and see if you can find a location?

I've posted on the EXIFTool forum awaiting replies now as to why I'm not able to or how to do so if I'm doing it improperly.

That is ultimately what I want.

Thanks, the inaudables is mostly what I was curious about but that helped some.

You have any rooms with celling fans ok?

Make a Dropbox with nudes and videos

some dizzy bitch who colors her hair?
theres a shocker
>just had to click some german sign, sign of the cuck

You need to give something to /b to take something back, make a webm with the original and the "enhaced", some photos.. try to convince us to play along

>gauged ears
>septum pierce
>dyed hair
3 strikes

I've been posting semi-nude photos of her and said I'd dump nudes, if that's not enough, I'll wait until a forum of professional A/V editors talk and have them assist purely for the purpose of helping.

Check the email user

post the result

From what I can tell there is no location data stored in the exif data. It's possible it's stored in the video stream, but currently there exist no tools for extracting this data. Keep an eye on updates for EXIFTool, they may be able to help you out.

I know this is obvious, but have you talked to your wife about this? If all your looking for are answers she's your best bet. If you're trying to find out who this is to fuck him up, don't do anything you may one day regret.

Jackson, MI, United States

Thank you for that information, it's what I assumed, having read through the EXIFTool forums, and by the looks of it, has been a feature that's been requested and attempted to be developed for years with no luck.

Thank you.

As far as talking to her, we are not currently on speaking terms, she's living with her mother and I'm sorting through my thoughts as to if I'd like to continue after other things led to this point and then having found this ..

We generally have excellent communication, but I'd rather have a decision before confronting her and asking questions in relation to this. Heh.

Thank you very much for the mature and, generally speaking, absolutely correct advice.

Absolutely not possible.

Best of luck user. I hope you find the answers you're looking for. Try not to obsess over it though, it'll do no one any favors.

What a shit situation to be in. Stay strong Sup Forumsrother

youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s

This is jail for you my friend.

So, wrong tab, sorry.

Thanks guys, if only you knew a tiny fraction of the situation .. I've fully supported her and our son for quite a long time, so it's a hard decision to have to come to.

I appreciate the encouragement very much ... Thank you again.