dodgers

RIP Duffy

Also Giants

fucking Canada man

worst commentary team in the MLB

Texas won the deadline

JUST FUCK MY FANBASE UP

mass boycotts incoming

Well done, boys. Big spender in the offseason or are you gonna go Cubs/Astros route and tank the fuck outta next year?

hey now don't hate on Based Brenly

who is? they have like 5 commentary teams

>Drew Hutchinson to Pittsburgh

wew

>hurr my team should throw away valuable starting pitchers for a discount because no one is willing to pay full price

congrats to the blow gays for getting the pitcher who leads the league in walks

>mass boycotts incoming
That would require people to have shown up before in the first place

>mfw this trade deadline

Holy fuck, Cashman. You absolute madman. Who gets called up today? I would assume at least one minor leaguer comes up since Beltran is gone now.

We all agree that the Twins have won the deadline right?

everyone except Scully can eat a dick if I'm to be completely honest mi familia

who

>Terry Francona, on the Jonathan Lucroy ordeal: "I'm not that shook up about it. In fact, I'm not shook up at all."
>Francona thought Indians "aced" deadline. "I've never been a fan of throwing shit against the wall and hoping it sticks. I like our team."

>girardi still doesn't let arod dh

People are actually more mad that Robertson, Melky, Frazier, Lawrie, Shields, Gonzalez didn't get traded.

Not a single one. Why?

The Minnesota MLB team that was good last decade

Tyler Austin needs to come up. He's batting .324 in AAA

Cashman has finally pleased me for once with his shenanigans. Hoping they just start Refsnyder at RF. Legit surprised he wasn't traded. Also hope Girardi is gone after this season.

Cashman is honestly a savage

Consider me a fan of his

>and Girardi get cut as well.
yes yes le joe's binder meme but without him, this team would be even more shit

steiner and monday are based

garciapara is alright but he keeps getting paired up with the autismo hershiser

Wait Minnesota has professional sports teams? since when

>he thinks the newfags on Sup Forums these days know anything about last decade

Laughing girls.jpg

>Liriano + 2 prospects to TOR for Drew Hutchison

Free shrugs

Just dont put Sanchez in the bullpen

>tfw still have A-rod, jewcoby, and Tex

at least the farm is well stocked

Do Yankees tank next year?

Yankees probably got one actual prospect in all these trades

Don't applaud a man who had no balls to standup to piss earlier

I was about to say Gamel but you're right, Austin is a much better option. Let him start at 1st and force Tex and Arod to share DH until they're inevitably released.

Because art.

Sup guys

How about those Rangers? Which NL team is going to play to >us in the World Series?

pls beat the cubs

>DAMAGE CONTROL

What the fuck are the Astros doing?

what's wrong with hershisher? he's an old fart ball player who had a great career and his commentary reflects that.

Lawrie is injured and teams haven't forgotten that stretch "Big Game" James went through when he arrived here. The rest I don't know

You know they will.

Thats the whole point of the trade, they aren't gonna put Liriano bullpen

what is this highway robbery

how did we end up getting prospects in the mix

given liriano is literally dickey with walks instead of HRs but still

>Rags vs Cubes

Holy fuck I can not even imagine the choking that would go on.

Nothing they just got BTFO so bad they're still recovering

>post yfw the rags choke in the WS again

I don't like anything >we did at the deadline this year.

>worst
>when dbacks the baised as fuck team is still around
>when white cucks tv commentators are still around
>when yankees and nothing but yankees wait there are 29 other teams? who cares more yankee news
>mets
and maybe two more i'm forgetting

dodgers are far from the worse and honestly as a giants fans they are easily within the top 10 in TV and Radio together

They should, Sanchez might win the Cy Young this year, and its not like they've run his arm into the ground like the Mets did with Harvey. Sanchez' highest pitch count this year has been 105.

I'm a Yankees fan. These aren't game-changing trades and Cashman has been neutered for years. He's done too little too late

>he wants to be one strike away a third time
Honestly it would be exciting to see a Rag/Cubs world series just to see who can out choke who.

>Sanchez might win the Cy Young this year

>Bullpen
>Cy Young

Not to mention he's had under 10 innings of 30+ pitches. He's fucking breezing this year.

Before today they had one of the best farm teams

He's so awkward to listen to. He talks out of his ass a lot because all he knows about is pitching.

Huntington what the fuck are you doinggggggg

Yankees can't develop a pitcher for shit and only focus on power hitters

I truly expect maybe four of those guys to pan out while everyone else is used for trade ammo in a few years

Dbacks commentary is one of the only broadcasts that I had to mute because the announcers were so whiny.

>Hurr my team doesn't need to trade valuable chips despite having no farm system because we're only one piece away from being better than a sub .500 team

Eric Gagne
Dennis Eckersley
Mike Marshall
>A FUCKING LEAF

Robertson- solid closer with 25 saves under his belt, killer knucklecurve and cutter combo, studied under THE Mariano Rivera
Melky- Above average outfielder who can make plays and hit for average and power. Really good numbers with RISP this year. Comparable to Beltran
Frazier- Average is in a dip but long balls continue to be the name of the game, if a team wants power, here's the answer
Lawrie- on DL
Shields - 1.79 ERA in last 6 starts including an 8 inning SHUTOUT of top team Cubs
Gonzalez - beat 5th starter in the league right now posting 7 straight quality starts , really more could you ask of a 5th?

Not ONE of these players got flipped.

What?

If he starts the rest of the year dumbass. He's the AL leader in ERA and is 11-1. And thats the criteria the BBWAA uses when voting.

>got replacement starter and 2 prospects for drew hutchinshit

how do they keep getting away with it

>I truly expect maybe four of those guys to pan out while everyone else is used for trade ammo in a few years
You do realize that would be fantastic? Or did you just start watching baseball yesterday?

Who are the prospects

I-It's not Brenly's fault :/

At least you weren't the whos

>Prospect points
Whats the exchange rate for good boy points?

The good thing about the Yankees is that they aren't entirely dependent on these prospects panning out. They'll have plenty of money to fill in the holes whatever they may be.

Even if it's cleveland it'll still be glorious amounts of shit happening.

>Jerry "ALWAYS A CONTENDER" Reinsdorf

He'll be in the BP in less than 2 weeks.

You optimists ate about to get BTFO

Harold Ramirez is one of them

>hurr durr let's just buy what we don't have

This is why everyone hates Yankee fans

Harold Ramirez, hitting .304 for AA Altoona. We dont know the 2nd prospect yet.

Always gets his man.jpg

harold ramirez and PTBNL

Literally every team does that. The Yankees just generate more revenue than your irrelevant fanbase can.

Yankees are destroying baseball

Can't wait until we have a salary cap

>rags won the deadline lol!!!!

>no pitching

kek not even a WC desu w/you senpai

And they'll just end up wasting it on flops like they have for the entire millennium

>This is why everyone hates Yankee fans
People hate us cause we're not happy with perpetual mediocrity? Sounds like you guys are the problem, try routing for a team that likes winning.

>its not fair, feel the bern come on!!!!

The whos FO is a joke

If this year shows us anything it is that having no salary limit doesn't equal an unstoppable team. if it did than the Doyers would be at 90 wins already

Fuck off commie

>santiag0 traded
>mormon jesus traded

JUST GAVE AWAY OUR ONLY DECENT STARTING PITCHER AND OUR ONLY DECENT SET UP RELIEF PITCHER AND WE GOT FUCK ALL FOR IT

FUCK THIS TEAM HOLY SHIT

Literally never going to happen

Benoit
Biagini
Grilli
Feldman
Osuna

we /goodbullpen/ now?

>having more money than other teams is somehow impressive
Nice man.

>being this mad cause you're fanbase is too poor to support your team
spend more money and your team will get better. Welcome to the world of capitalism

I got into a debate today with some guys at work about the Yankees trading the guys they did. Fucking morons legitimately thought that they could've still made a run if they kept everyone and that they made a huge mistake trading Chapman, Miller, and Beltran. They said they don't care about watching young guys develop and will not be going to games. I'm sometimes disappointed that I'm a part of this spoiled fanbase. Cashman did the right thing and I can't wait to watch Judge, Gamel, and Sanchez later this year and Frazier and others in the near future.

Decent bullpen. He have a great rotation and a great offense. ALE crown here we come.

Ya losing Duffy sucks but it had to happen. Arroyo is our #1 position player prospect and he's not that far away from being ready for the majors. He also has more upside than Duffy and Panik, and probably Crawford as well. Problem always was the fact that everyone in the Giants infield is young, therefore Arroyo would rot on the bench or minors. Easiest way to address this was to get rid of one of the infielders, and sorry ladies, but Duffy was the weakest link.