Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0zMjD6EQp4L
vocaroo.com/i/s1UEyqN6qn0P
9gag.com/gag/a5dj2bo/but-you-didn-t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>poster
>1

I get feels when people ignore my threads

HOW DO I STOP FEELING WHAT I FEEL NOW? HOW DO I MAKE IT STOP? PLEASE HOW DO I MAKE IT STOP. I'M SO ANGRY I SO HATE MYSELF I'M SO FUCKING LONELY I SO LOVE HER.

Having some drinks and feeling empty.
Bump

I'm feeling the same.
We'll get through this shit eventually, but for now I take solace in knowing that there is someone just like me in this thread. I'm glad we can share this pain together Sup Forumsrother.

>Things I miss from my childhood that won't ever come back!
You mean like my father?

I don't know why I pulled up my laptop wanting to post in one of these. I've already gone through the major depressive part. The close calls. The drunken phone calls to the hotline. The therapy. The SSRIs. The "partial hospitalization", but lord knows that didn't last long.

Took up lifting weights, finally; it's about time my vastly below average strength and body had something done about it. After finding all the typical treatments didn't really work for me, I eventually just kind of decided "fuck it, I'll just keep living." I also decided to try to have a vague journal kept up of what I do every day.

It's basically looking like

>Workout, nothing
>Nothing
>Workout, nothing,
>Run, nothing

and occasionally hang out with a friend. I'm missing something but god fucking dammit it's driving me crazy not knowing what it is. No, not even crazy--maybe just more apathetic and tired. I want to program more to catch up on all the fucking shit I should have learned the past 4 years of college. Not that I blame my formal education in the slightest--it's absolutely all my fault on that front.

I want to tear my skin off

No friends? Humans or social animals. You need some people in your life, in real life face to face. And you need to find some kind of purpose.

>or

*are

Why did I had to even meet her, why?

Got friends. Hung out with one yesterday, got vague plans with more for next week to go to the beach. Most other ones are out of state for summer school, didn't come back home for the break. Didn't make too many college friends back where I go to school (I'm home atm) that I'd hang out with that happen to live around me. Not that I didn't go out and socialize or whatever but

I dunno

I dunno even the seeing people thing just kind of just feels like I'm gliding on by.

I fucking feel you, user. i only feel emptiness. happiness is temporary, and all emotions i feel are replaced by sadness and emptiness

one of my good friends has been missing for a day or two, they don't know where he is but they found his phone by a river, if anyone lives in the Philadelphia area keep an eye out please

his name is sean boylan

Sorry about that user, I hope he turns up soon

I don't want to feel anything. I want to feel how I feel when I sleep. I get so fucking angry when I see her and her new bf. I have no one to talk to, I'm rotting more and more everyday.

Ive been crying already for almost 24 hours now... massive headache and eyes almost closed cause of swelling. But i'll dump what i have since this thread's up and nobody's posting anything really feelsy.

or mine user :D

guess what?

I just miss her

we are in the same boat. I had been flirting with her the entire semester of school, had a crush on her since grade 9. when I finally got the balls to ask her on a date she got drunk the night before and never showed up. a week later with no communication from her she posted a picture of her and a new bf on instagram. the day before the date is the last time ive recognized any happiness in my life, and what made it all worse was that she said she loved me.

I got to thinking about this image. I find it strangely comforting. The Japanese in the corner says "tsuzuku", or roughly in this context "it will continue", something that in some anime you'll see in the corner of the screen that lets you know that the story goes on next episode.

Why is this comforting? Sad Pepe sitting alone in the rain is, of course, sadness incarnate. But that text in the corner reminds us that Pepe's story doesn't end here, in despair. Pepe is sad now but the story goes on.

So it is for us. When we're feeling sad, for whatever reason, it is comforting to know that the vast majority of the time, the world will go on. We will go on. This isn't the end, no sadness need last forever. Unless we give up, our lives go on.

I am afraid of what I eat.
I was overweight and started dieting to lose it, I'm at a healthy weight now but I'm afraid of eating too much or the wrong things and getting fat again.
I weight myself three or four times a day, and bass my meals off of that.
My sister nearly died of anorexia and I'm afraid I'm going down the same path.
I'm equal parts scared of being fat, and scared of it getting to the point where I have to be hospitalized because I don't eat.

it doesn't make sense, he seemed so happy, he had a good girlfriend, great football player, and was doing well in school

We'll keep on rowing then. I love her, I told her that. She loved me too or so she said. I can't seem to find another girl I can love and I'm trying. Now I still love her while she posts pictures with her bf saying how much she loves him.... on instagram. I feel you Sup Forumsro, but I think it will make things better if I'd had someone to talk to about this so here you are. I wish I had friends that actually care.

all i wanted was her, Sup Forumsro. i just wanted her. but apparently it was too much to ask.

Anyone still here? Should i continue?

I'm lurking, please continue

me

vocaroo.com/i/s0zMjD6EQp4L

One of my favorite poems, and appropriate for this sort of thread...
Nothing lasts forever.
Not even depression, as this user so eloquently said

Thanks Sup Forumsros... feel less lonely atm

I'm lurking user, you're doing a great work.

We'll forget them someday, maybe in a few years you'll remember this thread. I know I will. I hope things will be fine user, good luck.

It will fade if you have the strength to not fixate on the loss. The sympathy of every sad fucker on Sup Forums supports you, for whatever that's worth.

I'm here too bro

I really wish a day went by I didn't regret something. A day I didn't speak without thinking and confirm to everyone within earshot that I'm a fucking idiot.

rough day. high. sorry

My boyfriend came home from work yesterday... and told me to stop cleaning and told me to sit on the bed and smoke one ...that we gotta talk... his face was serious and his kept looking away...

Sleep, lots and lots of sleep. Or drugs lots and lots of drugs.

And then he took my hand and stayed silent for a few minutes... then he told me " we need to take a break..." ... i froze... i started shaking and choked back tears... i looked down and asked him " why?... "

"Because things are not going the right way... we need a break, we need to figure out if we really love each other... i need to think about what i am and what i should be and what i should do with my life." ... I felt like bugs were crawling all over me... I wanted to scream and cry and get on my knees and beg him not to go. But i couldn't. If i did that i would make a huge mistake. He would either stay and be miserable and later we'd end it in a horrible way. Or he'd break up with me, which is understandable.

vocaroo.com/i/s1UEyqN6qn0P

Here's some more eery/dark poetry.
Gives me an excuse to practice reading shit.

feeling the same, worst fucking thing is, she cheated on me and i'm in a relationship with a wonderful girl that I love and will marry, but I just c an't stop thinking about her, it's so hardcore

And so i played along. i told him it's okay. I want him to figure himself out as well, if we're gonna continue our relationship he needs to be sure of what he wants, and if he's really in love with me , and so on. And then we took a last shower together, had the last meal together, and then i helped him carry all his things to his place. And then i broke down... and wept, and wept. I'm sitting here all alone, with barely any family and no friends, nobody really giving a shit about me. While he's surrounded by caring family and tons of friends and probably doesn't shed a tear over this because there's caring people all around him to distract him from the shit.

I always lurk in these threads, never post, but I think it's about time I contribute

Plz stop this hurts me in my soul.
Because I did beg, and I got what I wanted.
He told me that he wished me never married me, that all those times and the decisions in his adult life he was trying to get rid of me but didn't have the heart to do it.
He says he loves me but I don't believe it for a fucking second anymore. But I'm a fool and I still love him, so I endure the pain.

I don't know who you are
I don't know what you want
If it's my feels you're after
I can tell you I don't have much of a soul left
But what I do have is a very particular place in whats left of my soul. A place your posts are tapping into.
If you stop now, that'll be the end of it, I will not praise you, I will not hate you.
But if you don't, I will get hit in the feels, I will praise you, and I will hate you.

fucking eat what you want. If you get fat and don't want to be fat then work out and burn it off. Don't be a lazy piece of shit who makes themselves puke to lose weight.

And so i sit here, waiting for the ultimatum, if he loves me or not, if he's gonna come back to me or not. I'm crying and feeling like it's better to just shoot myself. I sit here, and get to stare at the empty spots where his things were. The desk with no dust spots where his computer was. The empty side of the closet. The half empty shoe spot. Half bathroom empty. A part of me is missing right now. And this is only the 2nd day. And i'm tearing apart inside. And there's nothing and nobody i can go too right now. For even a little bit of comfort. There is nothing right now... that can fill that huge hole inside my chest. Temporarily at least. He's gone, and i DON'T KNOW if he's EVER gonna come back.

I don't make myself puke to lose weight, but I did diet really hard to lose almost 40lbs. Still eating enough in calories, but I have a lot of heat intolerance and working out is fucking miserable, I end up feeling like a piece of glowing charcoal.
I can't break myself of the eating habits I forced, I don't know how to maintain.

Holy shit, this is almost word for word what I think when I'm depressed. What even is life...

Broken souls,
Are drawn to me.
Broken's all,
we'll ever be.
Spend our lives,
Among the whole.
Why must they,
Hate broken souls?

Maybe soon,
My soul will grow.
When broken,
It never shows.
Far too gone
I'm just a hole.
All that's left;
A broken soul.

Not alone,
But still denied.
A kinship,
To feel inside.
Life must take,
It's solemn toll.
Life delights,
In broken souls.

I remember a thread that was probably sometime in the winter or spring where an user said that he's glad that his post will get lost in the wind. His post will be gone and he won't be remembered. This is for you. People will remember. Your voice is heard. Hopefully you're still living.

Would you do that to somebody you loved?
I think he already knew the answer, he was just too cowardly to tell you.

Nothing anybody can say will make it easier.
You sound like a decent person, so I hope you survive this.

There's no reason for me to be alive right now. I quit my job recently because they were abusing me for shit pay. My mom is the only one around me, and she's had it with life as well...she went to alcohol. My dad and brother live elsewhere and give absolutely no shits about me. All my friends left me one by one. I am poor, friendless, with close to no family, nothing valuable besides this laptop. There is really nothing for me in this world. Now all the future plans i had with my boyfriend are going to shit slowly, that makes half my life fall apart. Before i met him i always told myself i'll be okay. Happier times will come. They did, and they've also destroyed everything behind them before leaving. In 3 weeks it's our 1 year anniversary. I imagine he's either gonna come back then, or break up with me then.

He doesnt love you.
If he come back that's because it didn't work with Stacy

And my trump card. Plus one more which is too big to be uploaded

9gag.com/gag/a5dj2bo/but-you-didn-t

Do you have any hobbies? If you just eat like a normal human being you shouldn't gain any weight if you're active enough. Maybe focusing on a hobby can distract you from your eating disorder. Just look at what you're doing and ask yourself "Is it even worth getting worked up about what food I eat?" I think if you step back and look at the actual problem you're facing, you'd see that you have the strength to just eat like a normal person and not care what kind of food you eat like the rest of us.

Please sir

Don't get me wrong i don't want to make him look like the bad guy. There's been circumstances and it's a long story. But on short, before we met he was also in hell. He smoked weed all day and drunk and cared about nothing. After we met he changed in 1 second and went from shitman to guy madly in love. He gave up all that to be with me , got a job too , became a better person overall. So i'm pretty sure his brain is somehow stuck inbetween. we had no accomodation time we just met and bam. I know this break is what he needs. Or else we would have no good future together. But that doesn't stop it from hurting. That doesn't mean he wont discover he doesnt really love me, he just needed a hook to get out of the shit he was in before. This might just all be in my head, but there's a probability to everything, and you can never know what's inside another human's head. I feel like an abandoned pokemon.

I hate it how she made me care again
Made me feel like I could do something
But the only thing keeping us together was nothing more than a broken chain
And most of all, I hate myself for not letting her know

fck

I know i love him. There's been other nice guys before him who tried me and gave up when i said no.. they just dissappeared after. I just didn't have any feelings for them and it wouldve been selfish to say yes just so i dont feel lonely anymore. .... i know it Sup Forums ... this is the love of my life. This is the man i'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with. But in reality, not every time the other person feels the same. And the fact that its gonna take a while for him to figure that out , too long a while for my heart. What am i suppose to do now?

>I feel like an abandoned pokemon

>she's playing Pokemon GO
>i'm playing pokemon GONE

I know I probably don't belong in this thread but and I will try to explain this best I can. Sorry in advanced. The idea of love and being in love with someone is great imo the feeling that you two are inseparable no matter what happens. Sadly I have never felt that way and wish I have, "hook ups" start to get boring, idk I suppose I'm just lonely and hope someone will come around sooner than later.

I said pokemon unconsciously because i was browsing my feels folder and passed by this.