Have any of you guys almost died...

Have any of you guys almost died? I'm 19 and I've been sick from an unknown illness for 6 months already and it is driving me mentally insane.

Doctors can't figure it out and I constantly have abdominal cramping/discomfort and leg twitches after eating anything and burp a shitload. Also can't sleep. I have a feeling I might die suddenly. Haven't done anything but sat in bed and hope for the better. Not a fat fag either, I was generally healthy before getting sick.

Any similar stories?

You have anxiety and it's literally making you sick. Anxiety is bad for the body and soul. Take care.

You Are unbelievable. You fucks would do anything as long as it means you get your way. Check yourself faggot

Nope, doctors said that and took med and still feel like shit. Don't have a history of anxiety either

What the fuck are you rambling on about?

Bump

ive been in three car accidents going 70 on a highway. surprised im not dead.

Do you take Inner health Plus? Im in Australia, not sure if they have it where u are from, but its good bacteria. Sorted out my heartburn issues quick smart after being on antacid tablets for years

I've tooken 100 billion probiotics formula, Zinc, Magnesium, Activated Charcoal, DGL, Garlic supplements, and none of them really worked. There was a stretch g when I took digestive enzymes and they really worked but I took baclofen for my back pain and I'm back here. It really is becoming suffering.

I'm twitchy 24/7 and because of it my muscles are always sore. Just started happening a year ago. Honestly can't wait until I'm dead so I don't have to deal with this anymore

How do you sleep?

Not them but try melatonin and getting proper daytime/nightime light exposure cycles going if you have not tried it already. Best of luck.

Thanks and I do go out for walks when it is more at bay

Once I'm out I don't seem to notice but it takes me usually more than an hour. Also melatonin.

just make sure to keep your sanity or you will die. its basically the opposite of "happiness and healthiness"

I've never felt this bad in my life. I used to do sports and shit. Now I'm a bed potato. I really just want to be generally healthy again. I'd rather be obese right now than keep going through long nights like right now

drink a shitload of vodka, this shit sounds bacterial
and while you're at it do whatever to can to boost white blood cells

Doesn't alcohol give you stomach cramps? The only thing doctors found was a large amount of gas. And they said it was nothing of worry.

Some days I don't even eat and my stomach starts tightening up and muscles twich.

Where you from op?

California

I've had two close calls, if you call 'em that. The first was when I was 19 and I was supposed to watch over a grow house overnight after they cropped out. Had a real bad feeling about it and bailed out. The kid who ended up covering for me got shot in the head twice when it got ripped off. Second time was not too long ago, my front door got kicked in during broad daylight in the morning by some crackhead who attacked me with a crowbar.

OP, you haven't come close to almost dying. Stop whining like a faggot.

Are you me OP?

not really

your diet for the next two days is vodka + water

Crackhead and a crowbar lmao bro tell us more

Just took some melatonin. 9MG feeling way better.

once me and my friends were swimming at night and messing around, and we found this refrigerator lid washed up on the beach. so we all took turns floating on it, only when I tried it I was swept way out to where the waves weren't bringing me in. I kicked my legs as hard as I could to get back but I kept going farther out. I thought maybe I could swim back on my own, so I left the lid and starting making my way back to the beach. I got a few feet, but then I got sucked under the water and was pulled a long ways. The next thing I remember is my friends pulling me on shore.

Fuck... That's scary. The Ocean is so vast anything could have went south glad you made it tho

> be me, lazy and sleeping naked in a nice house in quiet suburban neighborhood
> wake up hearing banging at 9:30am
> figure its roommate and ignore for a few minutes
> realize roommate isnt home so I throw on shorts and go check it out
> as soon as the front door comes into view a wild crackhead busts through
> he sees me and runs at me with the crowbar
> I back up as my shorts are falling down thinking "oh shit I'm gonna die"
> crackhead screams "you're the Catman! I'm going to kill you!"
> corners me and raises crowbar like he's about to strike
> decide fuck it if he's gonna beat me at least I'm not going to be a bitch about it
> grab crackheads arm before he swings and we struggle for a bit
> manage to push him off but he's about to try to take another swing
> oh god I don't think I can stop another one
> suddenly he turns around and bolts from the house
> hops into a shitty stolen SUV and peels off
> screams "I'll get you catman! I'm going to come back and kill you!"

That was how I spent last Friday morning.

thanks man, yeah I like to think it made me appreciate my life a lot more.

was he a nigger

what do you think, sherlock?

could have been the honkey crackheads that have been spurrin up lately but yet again they're usually pussys

No he was white. We barely have black people here.