It's late, Sup Forums
Why are you still up?
What's on your mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1UXMa2IHUR1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are, user

Yall both is

Just another night of trying not to kill myself.

I'm making a present for OP.

Watchin Stranger Things...

user'S GOT A BOMB

Late?

It's 9am.

What the fuck am i gonna do with my life.

? It's 1:00 p.m.

Where im at its 4 AM

Hug me, OP.

The probablity that Planet X exists and it's going to kill us all one day.

rocking out to some of the best movies ever made with several dozen autistic kids

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: "80s classic marathon"

Remaining movies:

Re-Animator

The Blob (1988)

Terrorvision

Hellraiser

Child's Play

Followed by 700+ random horror movies

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I had a dream where I knifed my own stomach and lit an M80 inside it. The explosion woke up the entire dorm and they found me on every wall. I've had dreams like this pretty frequently but this one was extremely detailed. Its on my mind and its keeping me up

I'm thinking about having a beer, do you want one?

>why are you still up

Because my 11mo has minor pneumonia, so I had to take off work (night shift) to stay home and take care of. Child is sleeping atm so I'm browsing Sup Forums while making poop.

Kaiju's and when will they emerge...

How often do you replace your tin foil hat

just got off work, had a beer and now im cooking frozen pizza. I havent eaten all day so im starving

same
and im 23 already..
feels bad man

What's on the pizza, motherfucker?

just got done watching anime and about to go to bed
>inb4 im a weeb faggot

Who do you guys think would win in a fight. Boba fett or Deathstroke?

thinking about this older guy and wtf is wrong with me

Woke up early to go out of state for a birthday party. Got back home and got super baked with my brother. Gf got home from work and had sex and then went out for dinner. Now I'm gonna pass out. It was a good day.

Tf is this? I looked it up thinking it would be some sex machine but its just a wierd ass band?

idk pepperoni, olives, onions and some other shit. Bout to torrent something to watch because I don't have cable

cheese

Could i become batman? At least for 5 months, im talking really serious

I can't help it. I have some really heavy anxiety issues. As much as people show me clear evidence that it's impossible for it to exist, the thought in the back of my head lingers and sometimes grows and grows.

And that's why I don't go to sleep until 7am each day. I will not sleep easy until someone comes forward and says it's fake and it's not real.

Sex machine? Yeah, it's a band. Power electronics.

i am playing dota 2 and i can not stop

Slav god tommy cash

Also been watching Pro Tour on Twitch. Tell me Emmy isn't the most broken card in standard.

Neat. What're you going to watch?

Pretty sure i broke my foot. In intense pain

Mmm capricciosa, margherita is better

Need a hug?

Im just marathoning death battle

vocaroo.com/i/s1UXMa2IHUR1

What do you think if someone refers to their mother and father when talking to close friends, yet still non-family members, as "mom/dad" instead of "my mom/my dad"?

Yall seen xmen apocalypse

I thought Apocalypse was hot

ah the ol' planet x extinction dilemma....fuck i miss the internets of 1999

It's fake. Sleep tight, pupper.

Shit sucks. I slowly went downstairs to get a bowl of cereal and was out of milk. Going up was easier than going down on the plus side

I'm getting married in the afternoon. Anxious/excited to get it over with. Also horny. Trying not to fap.

it's not late faggot! i can't sleep. drinking. watching life. now i want conebread. conebread sounds good. i don't have any conebread. mofucking conebread. i want conebread! yeah. train of thought always makes me think about trains to auschwits. then midnight trains going anywhere. i don't like trains because they're loud. race traitors! goddamn coal burners.

Congratulations.

dude fucking torrentz has been taken down. Im on the pirate bay now. What do you recommend watching

Thanks bruv, how're you doing?

Show pic of soon to be wife and your Sup Forumsrothers will decide if it's worth it

Should i break up or not

A Clockwork Orange if you haven't yet.
Rapt if you can understand French. Though it's incredibly hard to find, so i wouldn't bother.

What kind of movie do you want?

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Doing just fine, thanks. You going to have a honeymoon and all that?

don't do it. you're never going to find another lady like her.

Woke up at 2pm so I'm stuck being awake until the sun comes up. Thinking about how I'm too young to have a satisfying life and too old not to have the things that make me an adult. I'm transitioning into the real world and was a few years late to the game. Stressful

Well I just woke up about 10 minutes ago (wage slave hours) but I dont work today so im drinking coffee and playing some spellweaver , thanks for asking user

night Sup Forums

Whoa, who shit in your sandwich?
Nice, good to hear. And yeah, doing the theme park thing in Florida
Nah, I favor anonymity

Fucked up sleep schedule. I sleep randomly. Sometimes I'll be asleep early other times late.

i don't eat shit sandwiches you slack jawed cocksucker.

>i'm a cat

> he thinks he doesn't eat shit

It's 10.30 AM here. :)

I'm playing Doom.

Goodmorning from EU, it's 11.42 right now here.
What's up bros?

Not really sure. Feel fine, but just have some days where I keep going back to sleep. Now it's like 04:30 where I am and I'm wide awake. Thinking about a lot of things. Part of me misses my ex girlfriend, and a part of me wants things with current girlfriend to be over. I almost want her to break up with me so I won't have that obligation anymore but I don't wanna have to be the bad guy. Lots of thoughts on life in general. Feel like I'm still a kid sometimes even though I'm 19, adolescense has been quite the trip. Going to college later this month and I'm pretty sure I know what I want to do with my life, but at the same time I am totally lost. Feel that I need to get away from my town, the whole place where I've grown up has gone down the drain. Want to see the world, but nervous to leave my current friends behind. It's like I want change but am afraid to make it happen myself. Realizing that I'm either out with friends or home alone in this cycle of constantly sleeping, I think I do it for the dreams. I've always loved the escape from reality. Not that I have a bad life, but because it allows me to really explore the possibilities. Not typically one to post or vent my thoughts, but trying it out can't hurt I guess.

Listening to Hamilton as I sit here and browse Sup Forums, amazing play for those who haven't heard it yet. I recommend.

>14/88
>Listening to Hamilton

at first i thought you were a decent human bean but then you mentioned hamilton....goddamn you.

At least you got some things figured out man.
I'm 22 and haven't had a gf in a year, desperately looking for a job, I don't even know what the fuck i'm doing anymore. Feels bad man.