I hate roaches! How do I get rid of them

I hate roaches! How do I get rid of them

start with cleaning your shit

dont leave crumbs and food containers around, dumbfuck.

Call a professional and not retards on a forum board about random topics. Fucking retard.

Stop leaving your dirty dishes out you stupid fuck.

Just set off a few bug bombs, go take a nice hot bath, maybe have some wine, and in a little while everything will be fine

/thread

Also how do I fix toilet

Ahahaha oh fuck. Clean up after yourself ,burn everything you own, call en exterminator and prepare to pay out the ass.

CLEAN UP YOUR FUCKING HOUSE GOD DAMNIT

This is an image board. Back to le ddit fag

just burn your entire house down

Seriously? Train your roaches to fix it!

Is that real? What the fuck, those are roaches all in your carpet dude. That shit's infested as fuck. Jesus christ.

You need a tank m8. For now just keep pouring water into it and go scavenge a discarded but decent shitter.

If hypotheticaly the house caught fire, would the roaches burn in the wall?

What kind of ramen bowl was that?

Don't have them in the first place nigger

Even nukes can't help you!

Yeah, I'm just really tired after working all day in the warehouse, but obviously I need to fix this aspect of my life. I can no longer justify by saying I only sleep here.

Premium teriyaki beef. I thought it was the hot and spicy one but someone stocked them in the wrong place.

OP a hobo camping in foreclosure homes

No doubt. You can also take a vacuum, suck some rock salt into the container to bash the roaches , and just take out whole tribes

Don't be a nigger

Joe, you know when they say "if you see one roach, there's more"? That's because they are social animals. You got an infestation on your hands. Only way that's going away is if you call an exterminator.

Check'em

Double checked

You got got playboy.
Been there before. Shit was lit.You find a squat with Wi-Fi and you're set

Also this

Shoulda built a wall.

How could roaches survive in an empty house?

Wher are they coming from? I also had a problem when living with a roommate. Our apartment wasnt clean all the time, but the roaches weren't our fault. Our neighbours were horders and they came from their apartment.

I too had a roach infestation when my neighbors got their place fumigated. Buy advion roach bait. That shit is amazing. For you, I would get the four pack. Just apply it and watch them eat that shit but don't kill them yet, let them go back to their nests so they can die there and the rest can get infected by eating the dead one. Keep repeating until you see none left.

free loading squater can't afford no exterminator man. Check some run down Chinese store has some anti roach incense. Some shit that you burn and the fume will drive them out of their hiding place and drop dead everywhere.

If that really is real then you need to change a few aspects of your life buddy. That's serious infestation. That carpet is probably FULL of eggs and baby roaches. You'd probably have to tear out the carpet, clean almost literally everything out of the house and throw it in the garbage and have it professionally bombed or fumigated. The kind of shit where you have to leave the house for a few days. Even then I doubt there's a 100% guarantee of getting rid of all of them. You're probably better off just moving. But before you do be sure to throw away your clothes and furniture. All of that's probably infested too.

The working thing isn't really an excuse man, that shit's crazy. I was working 70 hours a week at one point and still had an immaculate living area.

this

I've been vacuuming them up and then throwing away the trash bag at the park

They live in the walls and in furniture and shit. They dig deep and won't let go. Get a professional. Probably be like $200.

Build a wall and make them pay for it.

Also am I balding

I gotchu fam. Pickle juice. Soak your head in spicy pickl juice for 18 hours a day, three days a week.

Also how do I get rid of mushrooms

How do I clean kitchen

Fridgebro is that you?

No. I can eat out of my fridge.

Hi!

Lol, kill yourself. Your life is laughable.