I can start a relationship with a rich af psych nurse. 250k rural house, maids, nice rides, and horny af...

I can start a relationship with a rich af psych nurse. 250k rural house, maids, nice rides, and horny af. Here's the catch. SHE IS BIG AF. Pros and cons of my situation? Any input is appreciated.

(Pic Unrelated)

bigger than the girl in the pic? .. cause the girl in the pic isn't that big.

Does she peg you?

Doit
Con she's fat
Pro she can lose weight
Con she smells funny
Pro she'll suck your dick till it hurts

Fucking diamond m8.

Pics?

Yes, by about 40 pounds

Dude. That is a great fucking set up. Take it now.

Have you ever sticked your dick in a fat bitch? It's feels like my shit going to turn into butter

M/F Ass to ass is awesome af.
Legit shit guys. She's an animal.

Just about convinced.

I'm 340lb and have no trouble finding a dick. I say don't do it, she deserves to be with someone who actually finds her attractive, you're not doing any favours by pity fucking her when there are lots of guys out there readying their cock harpoons to fuck a majestic land whale like myself.

Stick with what you're attracted to.

post pics

I am attracted to her. The social stigma, family and friend mockery, and the potential health issues are really my only qualms.

Do you mind spending the last 40 years of your life alone? Because she's going to die before you.

men will fuck anything, any hole is a goal

fuck off with your shit talk

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Legit

It's true, health. I think about it a lot. My fiancé met me when I was like 220lb and I gained a lot since I met him but he loves it. I don't as much I am happy at 200 but shit happens. I don't eat that bad but I'm very lazy.
I want to lose weight but he doesn't want me to.
Side note: he weighs 140lb

you're a fat asian.
no wonders you find plenty of cock

Good point. He can find an easily impressed twink bf to spoil.

>cause the girl in the pic isn't that big
Since when did Sup Forums become a HAES support group?

Not Asian tho

Sup Forums is fat as fuck no wonder y'all are so bitter and hateful.
read the sticky

What's catch?

I genuinely mean no disrespect by this post to the BBW community, but as an insight to what could unfold in the future. I respect everyone, especially large people. I understand the struggle as I have weight in excess of 250 lbs myself.

I'm 180 and eat well, exercise often.

I bet there's tons of guys you wanna fuck but can't because the mere thought of your stench repulses them

Tanja?

It always has been, just low-key. Its because half the guys here weigh twice what she does.

I'm bitter and hateful? Neat

She's a hambeast whatchu talkin bout Willis?

Nah
I've seen fat chicks that are smelly but showering seems to help with that for me at least :p
There was this chick that was like at least 400lb that worked at target and she stank so bad, her coworker said she was getting yeast infections in her skin flaps. That is disgusting but you have to be a total filthy pig to not know how to shower yourself

The problem is that when you reach 400lb, you generally lack the basic impulse control required to bath. Plus you require twice the wash time.

OP hamcunt has no funk. Repeat, no funk. She's an educated nurse who knows about quelling topical bacterial growth.

Bitch needs to fix that crooked as fuck TV.

do it, fgt! Get yoself a sugar momma and post pics!

Y

>majestic land whale

Almost every women has no trouble finding dick, don't think that you're special

Hamscale

hs2

You can't even share a trip to a pre-automobile city that requires walking. Or do outdoors stuff. I'd have to say no unless it were an open relationship.

fucking do it user. be lazy piece of shit but keep fit so she will keep you.

we can dream

10/10 - I'd fuck your 340 lbs fat ass. You're hot. Love those big ass landwhale titties too. :)

OP do it, legit. It will become a fetish and that means there is no downside.

Diamond advice. It's decided.

I'm milking this cow dry right up until she keels over.

Them I'm rendering the fat until it's all spent and I have to find another obeast to use up.

tbh, she's probably better off with you than a fetishist or another fattie who would enable bad habits.

If that's her in the picture? DO IT!!!! Who cares if shes a fatty, those tits are nice, and so is that pussy... and shes rich! If you don't want her, send her my way!

I'd fuck, you like black cock?

Rich? The house is only worth 250k? and its rural too, you did a prank i reckon.

we need to see a photo to make a judgement here user

male gold digger? thats a new one.

Maybe they meant earns 250k a year?

It's far from new.

Form a relationship with her and slowly change her diet, start going to the gym until you have a hot body and if she ever brings up the subject tell her she's beautiful but if she is not happy with herself then you'll do whatever you need to help her change. Then you start taking her to gym and within a year or two she's hot you're hot and you're both rich and happy

It just kinda fell in my lap
(not literally or I would be dead/aka-snusnu)
I'm really digging the opportunity I have been given, and I don't want to risk losing my cash cow at this point.

It's going to happen.

>cash cow
Kek. Don't forget to post some win, user

>$250k house
>rich as fuck
huh? why cheap out on the house then?

Cheap as fuck house.

i wouldnt

250K in the Midwest will get you this. That's why.

so it's confirmed for 3rd world?

midwest, so yes

^this, op

can we get a pic of her?

i like your smile, you got kik?

>rich
>nurse

lol unlikely
unless she's in it for the meds

>i like your smile

barf

cant take a compliment?

This.

You'll both end up poor and in jail, because as a husband there's no way you couldn't have known what she was doing on the side.

how much could a nurse make selling adrenaline?