>nope.jpg
>shout back asking why
>bathroom door is locked
>go out to try door for myself
>definitely locked
>idea.png
>lock can easily be turned by hand from the outside
>do that and open door
>the second the bathroom door opened, the door to my mother's bedroom swung wide open
>wut.bmp
>no windows or anything open to cause a draught which could do that

A few days later, the front door opened itself when we were both in the kitchen and nothing spooky happened after that.

Bump for interest

Bump, anyone ever had continuing dreams like half one night half the other? Both nightmares yesterday and the day before.

thats spooky yo

>be 4
>just moved to our new 'big-house' in suburbs
>dad's moving up in the world
>place is like palatial
>just down the street from the elementary school
>autistic kid
>still having nightly 'out-of-body' experiences
>begin 'returning' to the old house
>spinning 'round, then returning to the same place above my old bed, stop spinning
>then float out of the bedroom and down the hallway
>then disappear at the end of the hall
>and reappear in grandparent's home between the two parlours
>night after night after night
>thought it was just something normal
>tried telling parents about it
>ask them where they went at night
>they seem preoccupied
>left alone a lot
>parents working, maid cleaning
>explore new house
>lots of nooks and crannies
>there's this one place where in the older part of the home, the hallway does a funny jog instead of being perfectly straight
>plaster is fun and has wavy line to it
>someone is talking to me
>'hello' i say and turn around
>i can't see her properly, but she seems nice
>she tells me she's been watching over me
>she says i'm special, but the doctor already told us that and i tell her about autism
>forgot to mention i'm also super high intelligent
>she says it's different
>she says she used to live here and still visits
>i like her and we start talking about lots of things
>try to tell mom and dad about her and they just roll their eyes and say that's nice
>the maid catches me talking to her one day and freaks out
>she had me say something to the maid in portuguese which i didn't speak
>don't know what i told her, but she turned white
>got new maid
>lady finally told me her name was goody
>thought it was a fun name
>she was dressed like a nun, but she wasn't a nun
>she wanted me to find something
>she tried to 'show' it to me, but i got a seizure and fell down and hit my head
>had to go to hospital ( that was fun )
>goody was gone for awhile when i got back
>mom and dad seemed relieved, but i was lonely
cont

go on, fucking continue it, im intrigued !

Spooked a little

Continue

> Be me age 7
> Have repeating dream where I look around, and then get shot immediately
> Cant get out of getting shot
> You would look around, and suddenly everything is white
> I dont even know why I shared this
>Bump I guess

>when i was little my gramma told me and all of our cousins that she had a ghost in her house
>his name was george
>if anything happened and we didnt want to get in trouble, or we thought it was funny, blame george
>who burped?
>george
>who knocked over the lamp?
>george
>etc.,
>what we weren't told until years later was that they actually had a little girl and an old man in the house with them
>george was fake
>gramma as well as my pappy had seen both of them multiple times
>when i was around 10 my pappy, fillipino, turned paper fucking white looking at a doorway
>told me it was george
>found out from my gramma a coupld years later it was the old man
>he didnt believe her about the ghosts until then
also
>when they moved into their house way before i was born, they had a huge ass crack in the concrete of their living room where they put carpet in
>never fixed it because carpet
>when i was around 13 they were replacing the carpet
>no crack in the concrete
>all the adults in the room were slack-jawed

> Huge ass crack
> No crack in concrete

I'm confused. Real people lived there with your grandfolks?

He was talking about ghosts, george was a placeholder name for the little girl and the old man who were ghosts
> Not the guy who wrote it just pointing out

nonono, non-george dead people

george was actually completely unrelated, apparently my gramma told my uncle when he was like 4 that she bought him a ghost in a gift shop from a haunted house, stuck around as a joke

>one night, i was 'drifting'
>started to spin 'round above my bed
>blinding flash of light
>goody grabbed hold of me
>scared me
>ended up 'flipping' between all 3 homes
>never did that before
>finally i'm in the hallway looking through my bedroom door
>goody is bending over my bed and i'm still in it
>she's telling me to get up
>she doesn't seem to see me in the hallway
>then i'm in my body and she's talking to me
>i'm tired and don't want to get up, but she keeps shaking me, so i get up
>i have no problem seeing her now and she seems a lot older than before and has some whiskers like the old italian lady who babysits sometimes
>i get up and she takes me into the hall, gripping my hand tightly ( it hurts )
>she's pulling me into the old part of the hallway
>she says she needs me to get it now
>she tells me there's a secret door and i need to open it and shows me how
>i don't see it, but she says to really press hard
>suddenly the woodwork gives and it swings open
>this dry musty smell
>she makes me go inside ( i don't like this place )
>there's a passage but no proper wall and lots of spiderwebs and dust and i do not like this place
>then there's a room
>everything's dark but she makes me see it
>a table and chairs and a giant book and some sort of candle
>everything's really dirty
>suddenly, she's gone and i'm in pitch black
>i start screaming because i'm scared of the dark
>mom and dad eventually find me, hours later
>in the hidden room in the old part of the house
>from the 17th century
>in the 'witch's cupboard'
>the family bible i 'discovered' was apparently a big deal
>the tilley family bible, with genealogies
>nobody named 'goody' but i kept insisting she was the one who showed it to me
>goody never came back and i was glad of that because she left me in that awful place
>we turned it into a playroom, but i wouldn't use it but my brother and sister did later on
>found out later that goody wasn't a proper name, it was just short for 'goodwife'

Kek

Thats actually pretty spooky

gave my goosebumbs spoopsbumbs

Ridiculous amounts of deja vu. Its not so bad

>this, I get different versions of the same dream more often though.

Not my story but my auntie's

>be 40 years ago
>live in oldass house
>in it lived a ghost called Granny Cochrane
>have first child
>cot was at foot of bed
>wake up at 3am
>look down at foot of bed towards cot
>Granny Cochrane sitting on edge of bed
>she was peering into cot at sleeping baby
>turned around to look at auntie
>smiled and vanished

Was on he on SOME SORTA SUICIDE SQUAD?

and another...

>same house. same ghost
>uncle coming home from pub (scotland)
>midnight
>walks up driveway towards house
>Saw someone peering around curtain in front room
>made a "oh he's finally home look on face" and went back behind curtain
>uncle entered house
>lights off
>went into bedroom
>auntie woke up as he came in
>no one else in the house
>it was granny cochrane at the window.

Not my story but my moms
> Be sleeping
> Wake up seeing my sister
> She walked out of the room
> Mom follows sister
> Sister goes down the hallway to the left into the kitchen
> Mom follows thinking that she was trying to show her something
> She was
> Sister wasnt there
> Mom checks all the rooms, everyone is in bed including my sister
> wut

Might be because of the pressure difference or something. No explanation for front door tho

Any substantiation to those claims?

bump for more

This image was drawn by some scottish dude in 1988.

He's never been to the US.

look up elizabeth tilley and john howland, for a starting point

the rest is up to you, user

Queue the Aspie to kill the vibe of the thread.... It's a spook thread and you ask for proof? Fuck me you must have a sad life.

In all of my dreams i die....

keep the thread alive and i'll greentext a dream.

Bump

Keep it alive

I have the same dream every night that I sleep. The details are rather inconsequential, but it haunts me nonetheless. This has been going on for the last 18 years. I try not to sleep.

OP here, if thread dies look for the flaming hand

Suck it ppboi I'm genuinely interested so I like to be able to see if something is true because it makes it that much more interesting. I just got laid so could give two thousand Harambe fucks about what your weebo jew ass thinks

Explain?

Changed my mind on the green text.

In all my dreams ive been having these incredibly surreal night terrors that have tormented me for quite some time,
however recently they have been more and more active. Until i saw the movie Dead Silence the night terrors were
at best unfocused and i could shrug them off. It wasn't until i saw Mary Shaw that my dreams had a new malevolent
quality. Don't get me wrong, Dead Silence the movie is nothing special, its the character mary shaw, that old rotting face
is what has kept me trying to stay awake for as long as i can. Lately i can't shake the dreams off and forget about them,
not only do they feel so real but when im dreaming i think just as i do when im awake, it's like im awake in the dream
but don't know its a dream if that makes sense. This is how i died last night.

Woke up in my bed to a call from a lawyer saying that my dead beat father who had skipped town had died but that he had been working
as a mortician out on some property in the middle of nowhere,

>I just got laid so could give two thousand Harambe fucks about what your weebo jew ass thinks

Are you a walking rhetoric? That's a brony response and a half mate.

This is pretty spoopy

he had bought the property outright and had left it to me.
I called my girlfriend Mj and a friend of mine to come check out the property with me.
Drove all the way to the property even after my gps got me turned around and lost, when i say it was in the middle of nowhere
Think Texas Chainsaw massacre. Once we stepped out of the car i saw a hearse and walked up to it and peered in. My gut dropped,
there was a coffin in the back and the smell was rank. Whatever was in there had been rotting for some time in the Texas Sun.

I could not get away from that car fast enough.
As soon as we stepped inside the house, that's when the games began. They were subtle at first, misplaced keys, bulbs from the chandelier
would go missing, an unnerving feeling that something in the corner of your eye is staring at you but when you go to look the shape
its' gone. i got the general feeling of unease and that i should NOT be there.

>be me, 7 or 8
>watch 13th ghost with 2 friends
>can't fucking watch the whole thing, too scary
>wake up at late at night in the back of my moms car in our driveway
>freaking out
>try to get back inside house
>doors locked
>crying loudly
>neighbor looks out window and asks if I'm alright, think i just said yeah or something i dont remember
>grandma lets me in

I was just sleep walking I guess

> on computer
> at night
> hear a noise from behind
> its my dresser
> sounds like someone kicked it
> turn around
> no one there
> this has happened each and every night for months now

I'm getting pretty sick of it. These ghosts need to fuck off.

After i tell every body that i think we should just leave
i get called a pussy and told to "Sack Up"because we came all this way, we might as well check it out. So of course first thing we do is go snooping,
first floor is just a parlor, a kitchen, a staircase leading up in the main den and what looked like a funeral room for the viewing.
with a door at the back that leads down into the basement.

After looking through all these rooms the sun was starting to go down, we got there a little late after getting lost for a bit.
we had been looking through the rooms with flashlights because the power had been turned off from the conduit box (dunno how i knew)
It wasn't until Kyle and I went down into the basement to turn it back on that we realized this was more than just a creepy ass house.

As we trudged down the stairs i started to get a pulsing in the back of my head, sort of felt like a controller vibrating to let you know to be ready for something.
My hairs all stood on end and i had the very
unnatural feeling that Kyle and I were not the only things in this pitch black room. We finally found the conduit box and cracked it
open to look at which switches to hit to turn the power back on. That's when the flashlights started to flicker.

COULDN'T. Its COULDN'T give. Otherwise it makes no sense. Stupid Amerifats.

> I'm getting pretty sick of it. These ghosts need to fuck off
Kek

We both looked at each other and mouthed "You have got to be fucking shitting me."
As it went out something grabbed kyles foot and drug him back. Out of pure instinct that i couldn't win a fight in the dark.
I flipped all the switches and the lights shot on. Whatever it was, was gone in an instant. Retreated back to whatever dark corner
it could find first. Kyle and I booked it right the fuck out of there, didn't want to be in that basement for another second., as soon as we reached the top of the stairs
It was right then that we noticed two things, we couldn't find my fucking keys, and that not every room
had lights. The lamps and light fixtures would be there but no bulbs. Kyle was trying to rationalize it like his shoe must have
caught on something, but if your shoe gets caught on something it doesn't pull you down and away. We quickly learned the most crucial lesson.

STAY IN THE LIGHT.

I sort of get that. It's like a story that I experience bits and pieces of at a time. Usually not 2 consecutive nights, maybe closer to once a month, I'll see the next chapter in the story. I can always tell it's different from regular dreams just from how it feels, like it's more 'real' than a dream normally feels. So far I've dreamt about it about 12 times, each one picking up right where the last left off.

It takes place in what appears to be a large mall, but everyone actually lives in the mall. Very cramped, some 'stores' were converted to living quarters, others house these tiny stalls of people selling stuff, or people will be hawking wares on blankets spread everywhere. Nobody is allowed outside because of a super ambiguous apocalypse scenario, but me and some friends sneak out sometimes and wander around. Outside is oddly similar to a video game RPG, with random enemy encounters and stuff. It's all overgrown jungle with some ruins of other buildings strewn about.

>about 5 or 6 yr old
>eatting my bowl of cereal at kitchen table
>dad walks wearing only shorts in the kitchen
>pats my head and tells me he's going to feed the dogs.
>opens the back door to the yard
>watch him leave and eat a spoonful of cereal
>hear front door opening while chewing
>my dad is dressed for work and leaving
>look back at back door and look through the window
>dog bowls were empty

Could be pressure difference, everytime I open my door my windows open as well

Which is why problem number 2 was such a big fucking deal. we got around it for a time by using a tall lamp i found in the main den.
We had noticed that lightbulbs in lamps that we had were starting to disappear so we started duct taping the bulb to the lamp.
I remember getting that feeling again that something was in my peripheral vision, something unnatural that shifted when i tried
to look at it.I turned for half a second to pick up the duck tape for the tall lamp i found earlier as when i turned back the lamp
shade was on the ground neatly beside it and the bulb was missing. now we had a small lamp and our flashlights, that was it.

Kyle was the first to go. Our first thought was to wait it out. we didn't expect this to happen,checking the batteries just seemed
so trivial, why bother? It wasn't like we were going to use them for long when we got here anyway!
Kyles torch was the first one to go out. whatever was in the dark snatched him the instant the darkness enveloped
him. All we could hear was the scream cut short and the splatter. It was me and Mj now, my torch wasn't as bright as when i turned it on.
but i kept it pointed at MJ and her me. we were upstairs now, trying to get out a window, any opening and we would take it. Thats when
i saw her, Mary Shaw. My torch started flickering, she was at the end of the upstairs hallway, a narrow corridor. she lunged forward
with the tips of her shoes dragging behind her and touched tried to grab me, the beam from my light burned her and then she was gone

More? And what movie are those gifs from?

I don't believe in ghosts, but my gf does. Whenever we talk about the supernatural in my room there's a certain spot that gets ice cold. I tested it by asking my gf if she could feel anything different in my room (didn't elaborate) and she felt that area and said it was freezing. We've had a few strange things like hearing a crash and going upstairs to finding all the bath panels taken off and lying in a pile on the floor, but not much else. I don't really know what to think about it all.

>pressure difference or something
Debunked

As my torch was slowly giving out, i called my brother chad, i told him everything that was happening, i told him i was about to die.
I told him the address, not to come at night, i told him that it would be too late to save me and MJ but that i wanted him to burn
this shit hole to the ground, i was going to die and i had accepted it, but in some small way i would take this fucking place with me
I told him and MJ that i loved them one last time as the torch gave its last flicker of life.

The last thing i saw was her face before i was ripped apart.
Her face right infront of mine with her rotting breath and peeling flesh.
so close i could reach out and touch it.

There was a scream, it was cut short, and then i heard her laughter.

This was the last thing i saw before i was ripped apart.

ending of the movie was cash though

some are random google searches, the girl is from amityville horror (ryan reynolds one) the others are from darkness falls.

Not really spooky, but still really weird

>be me
>super young, like 5 or 6 or something
>family moving into apartment
>can't really carry much from the car so just sit on my bed in my new room, messing around with action figures
>parents are getting stuff
>so I'm alone. Can't stress this enough
>hear a voice, and it knows my name.
>"user, listen to me"
>I can't remember exactly what the voice said but I remember it was some enlightening shit
>I think it was to just live life right but that's basically the tl;dr
>told my parents, who didn't believe me at the time but now when I tell them, they do
>being religious, I think it's Jesus, but I'm not ruling out the possibility of ghosts
>still don't know what it was

Any questions?

it's almost as if this is made up

I laughed so hard on the conclusion.

on the first post i said it was a dream. i have dreams like these every night

Damn dude write a book, those stories are cash

>Be me a couple of weeks ago
>Out hunting Pokemon and getting gyms at 3 AM with a friend
>Car pulls up behind us with brights on while we're stopped at stop sign claiming gym
>Maybe cops?
>Car lights behind us turn off
>Friend and I both check to see where they went but the car was gone
>Inb4 car turned. No that car straight up disappeared.
>2Spooky4me

Do your windows just slide up or some shit?

Tell me the exact same words or what you remember telling her

think i might, the dreams get worse and worse so i generally try to stay awake until the point of complete exhaustion that way when i finally do fade into sleep its a welcoming black abyss.

It's that late part of the night now about 5 A.M.
and now i can hear the devils footsteps calling me to bed.

I feel you, same time and extremely tired

If you walk in the front door, you have stairs to the second floor, a door that leads to the basement, and a door that leads to the apartment. Sometimes when you open the door to the apartment, the change in pressure will either open the front door or door to basement.

what the actual, literal, figurative, fucking fuck?

Was just one I grabbed out of my folder, I have about 200 more, all scouted through the best creepy threads on here.

Get to posting, need stories to keep me up

Dumping them as they are now.

Dump

>I just got laid
Sure you did user

Dump 1/2

2/2

Made me laff mane

>get some sage
>open every window and door in your house
>start at the side of the house opposite the main entrance
>burn that sage and smoke out every room, nook and cranny
>as you go through each room close the doors and windows behind you
>finally, when you reach the main entrance, visualize a force field surrounding your house but with an opening where the door frame is
>smoke up the entrance, and slowly walk out of the house whilst imagining the force field closing behind you
>take a deep breath, close your eyes, exhale and then open them
>let the sage burn down until it goes out or whatever
>congratulations, you've just performed a native American cleansing ritual to remove spooks from your home

Sage is cheap as fuck btw

>be me
>age 0-4
>live in a house detached from the suburbs in North Carolina
>I say 0-4 because this spans 4 years of time, but I couldn't ever form memories of it until around 2 or 3
>every single night, have the same nightmare
>dream begins with me waking to a song of wind chimes, heard the same damn "melody" so many times that I can recall every little detail
>my first instinct is to run for the door, and I did every time I had this dream
>as soon as I get my hand to the door, huge fucking arm bursts through window and grabs me to do God knows what
>always wake up after this, got to the point I considered it normal.
>it got so bad my dad slept with me every night until we moved to a new house
>dad told me when I was about 10 that when I was a baby I would always cry when he wasn't near me while I slept
>my old man slept on the floor in the most uncomfortable position next to my crib, holding my hand in my sleep so I wouldn't cry
>he did this every night until I was able to sleep in a bed without a big possibility of dying in my sleep from suffocation/crushing and whatnot

The nightmare may not sound so scary, but I was just a kid at this point and had the nightmare every night for 4 years straight. While I have no way of knowing if the reason I cried all night if my dad wasn't with me was because of the nightmares, I can't come to any other conclusion than missing him, but I can't see why I would care so bad as to cry every moment he wasn't with me, even during sleep.

>be me
>live on my own
>in the middle of nowhere
>this morning
>3:30
>knocking and tapping sounds in my room
>above my headboard
>all around room
>been happening for 3 months
>some taps are in rapid succession
>some are slow
>have no idea what to do
help

Bumping to keep alive

What kind of house

3am is witching hour, so for it to start at 3:30am doesn't help, honestly man sage is your best bet from what I've read, or a blessing, or just leave.... GLHF

I ain't leaving anytime soon, I really like it here, it's just hard to get back to bed once it starts

Has anybody here tried Ouija ?

I did but got no response. Maybe because my house isn't ancient.

Ouija is a gateway to a different realm. You won't always get a response, but when you do you never know what you are talking to, or if is gone when you are done. Personally I won't risk using one.
Don't want no dang Ol demon chillin in my room yo.

I tried a few times but I just got basic responses, I gave up after a few times, the dead aren't really that interesting.

Well then confidence vs consequence, This is the whole Eddie Murphy Delirious thing all over again...

>This a really nice place blah blah
>Get out....
>Too bad we can't stay, lets go.

This, you don't just talk to dead humans, that's what people misinterpret with this thing. You talk to whatever is there listening and willing to respond.

welp, I'm just glad it doesn't happen during the day.

I might try the sage thing actually.

Wasn't me using it, but I was in the room when my friends were
>sitting in friends basement/room
>get out the Ouija board
>arethereanyspiritsinherewhowant totalk.jpg
>thing moves over to "yes"
>do you have a name?
> J. O. H. N.
>as they talk to it, we find out he died in WWI or WWII can't remember
>buddy asks if John had a girl he was looking forward to seeing after the war
>"no"
>my buddy, in all his infinite wisdom asks "did you...have a man?
>instantly thing starts moving, where before it would take a second or two
> F. U.
>as soon as it was fully over the u the power went out

this yo
then demons are probably yucking it up in your house

Never used it in my house, and we did a janky sage cleansing after, so I think I'm good, at least I hope

There is always this dream
It steals upon your sleep
Sometimes--half awake--
You feel it slip away

>be me sitting in living room
>see picture jump off wall in poeder room
WTF?
>phone rings
- anonmom calling
>tell her about pic smashing
>"Oh my, someones gonna die"
>finish conversation, hang up.

Couple hours later
>phone rings - user mom again
>"Your Uncle passed away a couple of hours ago. Remember that pic that fell today?"

guess she was right

I read that you can put a silver coin on the board and say that you only want to talk to "good" spirits.