Help b I'm having a bad trip

Help b I'm having a bad trip.

What's up? Listen to some music.

I'm to fucking paranoid I think I'll take some xanax

Then try going outside that usually helps or say something like light inside of you can also help

hey man, just remember your on a drug it will be over soon, be happy. keep yourself busy, go draw a picture smile :)

Well user...you've come to the wrong place!
But anyway, I have been there...dear fucking god have I been there... haha anyway first off what are you tripping on? Can't help if I don't know what you have taken

I'm trying but I'm fucked my dog is looking at me wierd

I'm on a 47 shrooms and a hit of acid

AK 47 shit never had this weed was cool until I smoked I think I over sit with weed

That doesn't mean anything real dude...give me the gram-age of shrooms and the type, also the micro grams of acid, a hit can mean anything

your dogs probably just trying to comfort you, but if you think it is a problem just move yourself or your dog to another room

Are you peaking? If so just relax and wait a bit and you'll feel better.

Dude I have no idea my dealer just drops if what I asked for. The can't won't answer the phone

I took it like 6 hours ago smoked weed a few minutes ago

Close your eyes and ask for Layne's advice. He's a loving spirit who will visit you if you're having a bad trip. You'll recognize him. Tell him his big brother loves him very much.

I

I'd stop smoking. Do something to get your mind off. Get lost in a video or a album

Thanks bro. Me too. I miss him so much...

You really should have done your homework before you dropped dude. Still not to worry, the most important thing to remember is as scared as you are, you are in no real danger as long as you stay in a safe area. It is quite literally all in your head. Honestly a good trick is to listen and look at Bob Ross videos to help calm you down. they are nice to see and soothing to listen to. But most of all, and most importantly is, you are going to be in this state for a WHILE. And you have to get used to that fact, once you except your situation, it becomes way easier to handle. Also, try to switch your mood from scared to happy, let lose and go whiled. Making sure you dont do any real damage such as break shit for real or some shit. Just embrace the insanity. Trust me dude, you CANT beat it, so might as well join it

Do a barrel roll

Then you should be coming down soonish for the most part. Also don't smoke anymore weed.

I once had a trip turn bad two or so hours in, so you're lucky in a way.

Your gonna die

No smoking!!

Go with flow, don't fight it. Don't try to control it/anything.

Frosted butts

They know. They know you're tripping. Don't wake them up, they're already disappointed in you enough.

Maybe you can amount to something.for once.

masturbate it helps