JUST

>Schweinsteiger forced to empty his locker at United, moving to the reserves now

welt.de/sport/fussball/article157442858/Schweinsteiger-muss-seinen-Spind-bei-ManU-raeumen.html

>being treated like this on your birthday
:(

#rude

JUST

>implying anyone can read that ape language

Dumb nazi

You need to be 18 to post on this website.

Shouldn't have gone to the EPL, they massacre each other there for nothing. Everyone is expendable if it means the next big thing can be brought on to sell shirts. But he looked like he lost interest in football after 2014 anyway.

>MFW 14 MILLION POUNDS TO PLAY ON THE RESERVES
>MFW INJURED ALL THE TIME ANYWAY

this
He should pull a "Tim Wiese" and stay at United until his contract expires. He will earn €20m for doing nothing

Only £6.5m buddy.

>only

Welcome to Milan

Why can't Bayern do transfers?

>Why can't Bayern do transfers?
Bayern are pretty co-operative when it comes to selling their players.

Otherwise they did great signings in the last transfer windows (Coman, D.Costa, Vidal, Hummels, R. Sanches)

he can play CDM right??
Madrid should go for him

he would be a great backup tobehonest

>he thinks it's the transfer fee we're talking about

this nigga getting paid 200,000 a week to pimp out his crib in munich while he recovers from "thigh tightness"

Come to Villa plz

>he can play CDM right??
no he plays as winger usually

you know player contracts are built so that they don't get paid sick leave right?

Mourinho getting on Ferguson's good side by chasing out the bosch.

If that were true then Kieron Dyer would have retired at 25 instead of milking clubs dry.

No he doesn't, kid.

>kid.

*tips*

I'd say he should go to the MLS but EPL is basically the same these days, just less Mexicans.

they pay you for 30 days, after that you need an insurance (which is, of course, expensive as fuck) and you only get a fraction of your real wages.

it depends on the contract they sign

>implying any high-profile player and specifically any high-profile old player would sign a contract that didn't pay him in case he got injured

nigga please

in any case he's playing on the reserves, not injured, yet.

>implying anyone other than manure would actually pay money to take old ass legless schweini off of bayern's hands

Getting paid 150k a week for showing up to training sessions

he won almost everything there is to win, I be he doesn't even give a fuck anymore

Just another piece of evidence for how scummy Man U are as a club

whatever nigga this man partying it up in munich every weekend because there's someone footing the pension

Why didn't Bayern make him a legend like Man Utd did with Giggs, Scholes, Neville?

Are they scum?

OBSESSED

Germans are pretty disrespectful people..

They'd sell their own mothers if they thought it would help them get ahead. Not to mention their hatred of the Jewish man.

Why did Mourinho do this? Does he really think someone is going to buy a washed up 32 year old and pay him 200k a week? He should have just let Schweinsteiger finish his contract with dignity or even loan him out to some shit club in Germany.

That's british pounds m8, you can't even take a taxi outside of England with that.

What a load of shit, I would never sell my mother. The thing with the Jews is true.

bayern fleeced them. that birthday info is depressing

I would just let him go back to Bayern at a discount and let him finish his career on the reserves there. At least he could retire with the club he won most of his trophies with.

Mou's paranoia is making him start the purge early.
Between him, Zlatan and high-spending Woodward this implosion should be fun.

well put

EPL is a glorified track meet and technique doesn't go very far there. Players usually burn out after 4-5 seasons max

He's always been overrated, always knew when he would miss a penalty (chelsea, euro etc) because he's mentally weak despite all the nuthugging from the fags with nazi fantasies who post here

They wouldn't treat him like this if he won the Euros.

When Porto won the CL in 2003 and Inter in 2010 he had high stamina runners in the middle of his team. He obviously doesn't see Schweinsteiger as this player.

Remember when mu bandwagoners were hype about signing him?

>being this assblasted
Mah gawd nigger get a grip on your life.

Why should they cary someone along who didn't made in impact since 2012? That's some grade A loser mentality.

He has a point though.

inb4 Pep signs him

it's mourinho, he dosn't give a fuck

Schalke when?

Would love seeing him at a mid-table club in Spain or Italy.

Hope that happens to Mhkitaryan in two years.

>brits talk shit about immigration
lamo

>hating kikes
>bad

Please graduate a top tier college.

>giving Mourinho full control

That's their first mistake.

>this flag
>any topic

I wouldn't seel my own mother.

bit harsh

I dont understand why he was bought anyway, he was way too old and fragile for the EPL, he barely survived the later bundesliga seasons, who though this was a good idea?

>laughing ass my off

EXPOSED AND BTFO

Crybaby on suicide watch.

He did fucking nothing for Utd last season, why should he be treated any different from any other failure?

I don't like this at all desu, hoping it's just media bullshit. Basti is one of my favourite players at United, if he stays fit he has a lot to offer the team. Even if he doesn't, he's a model pro and a good influence for the younger players.

>who though this was a good idea?

Louis van Laal

>if he stays fit he has a lot to offer the team
how do/did Hargeaves, Kroos, Schweinsteiger and Ballack do it
they basically stole a career by being shit but getting called great

For the one season that he wasn't permacrocked, Hargreaves was actually very good desu. Not world-class, but a very useful utility player. And as a United fan Ballack was always one player I feared us coming up against, he was a good old-fashioned CM bully. Can't really speak for Kroos or Basti because I didn't follow them too closely, but since the Schwein came to United I realised I'm a big fan of his style of play, he just needs to be able to stay fit.

Hargreaves was excellent tho

you are doopin' stupid, m8

>£14m/year

What the actual fuck?

Woah that's more money than Steph Curry

This is why it annoys me when fans call players "traitors" for leaving to join another club. Why do they expect them to show any loyalty when if the club doesn't want the player they'll just treat them like this?

First time i agree with you

Please do not bully Ballack.

Which one?

He should retire in Serie A. Napoli, Milan, Roma or something.

Hyped for seeing him in the Chinese Super League in January.

I would not send a fascist back to italty , he might overthrow democracy

He should just retire. People call him a pussy because he missed a penalty when he was amazing in two finals (2012 CL and 2014 WC) while being injured and completely destroyed his body in the process. Since 2012 he has been a cripple, basically, who forced himself to get fit so he could win the important titles and he did.

sueco hijo de puta

He should , we don't even want him in the MLS.

AT ALL

>tfw neo-nazi MLS club faggots appear

Calm down, Lawrence Schekelberg

You think he's shitposting on Sup Forums ?