youtube.com/watch?v=Ci0C8ggQWys
youtube.com/watch?v=3WSJm23niHk
dictionary.com/browse/prequel
saganfan1983.deviantart.com/art/Plane-Room-Recluse-549067509
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything

Nothing

Something

I am much more comfortable with the Naboo ships than with the X-Wing.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lyp_fkz80eM

Couple things

pack it up boys

it doesn't feel like a by-the-numbers movie

No Xenomorph mary sue

Most things

lack of minority representation

why couldnt padme been black?
why couldnt qui gon been black?

omg LOL! posting it on r/Sup Forums!!!

even a minor song in this movie was better than every TFA song:

youtube.com/watch?v=aAs7Wxvc1_o

You're a shitty guy

4000 karma here I come

nah the soundtrack was shit dude.

only Duel of the Fates was passable, the rest was garbage.

comparing turd and shit

wow, this is terrible. stop trying to advertise your shitty content.

Everything.

Doesn't fit in the Machete Order.

what if that saber isn't foreshortened, and he just likes it really, really short.

perhaps it's a complex mind game. if he had a lengthened, thick saber, one could say he was compensating for something.

what can they say now? is he unashamed? is it reverse psychology so one might presume he has a lengthy, girthy member?

i shall contemplate this till i pass on.

The prequels aren't part of the Star Wars saga, they don't even fit with the plot progression. They're just licensed fanfiction and part of the non-canon EU.

JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR JAR

>duel of fates
>only passable

nah, hate the prequels all you want, but Williams put actual effort into this.

youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w

how could say that song is shit faggot.

TFA is absolute crusty shit. rey song was so gay

was crushing his self-worth a part of your plan?

he did with this too

youtu.be/ueqKtype7Kk

put your nostalgia aside.

>Can't bring up anything salvageable about these shitty movies
>b-buh buh but the music was good
What a sorry bunch of cunts, those prequel apologists are.

Correct

nope

see

>Are you an angel?

You are a doodoo head

Mayrey Sue's theme was awesome

eh
flavorless

Not enough pod racing

sounds pretty similar
youtube.com/watch?v=wVofKM-_7GM

that song is absolute shit

this was literally the only good song from TFA:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ci0C8ggQWys

TFW the only good song from TFA is the trailer that had no john williams
TFW i have no face

the final song..Jedi steps or whatever is it called is actually really good

but they used it poorly in the movie

one of the best songs in star wars ever. i cant believe it didnt make it into the movie... imagine if they put this music when rey was escaping in the millenium falcon, it would have been awesome

that is a stupid fucking song. i dont even remember the melody and the movie was so loud i didnt even hear it when i watched the movie 34 times. your gay.

this song was way better: youtube.com/watch?v=Ci0C8ggQWys

It was the worst thing since my son

agreed. good call. jedi steps is for fags.

the trailer music is nice

consensus agreement - jedi steps is for fags

what type of creature did the facehugger mate with to create this?

>he thinks "Xenomorph" is an insult

hey reddit!

Jar Jar Binks
Little Annie
Neimondians
Watto
Bad dialogue
Podracing

There's only two things that was good that came out of Episode 1.

-Pod racing scene
-The Lighsaber duel at the end

Everything else never happened.

nah

HAHAHAHA Oh man wait till reddit gets a load of this one!

Rogue one will be the first prequel that is not complete shit

Found the Plinkett drone. I bet you like Simon Peggle too.
SaganFan1983 is a free thinker, the hero we deserve.
Try opening your mind and watch this. He totally destroys Harry S. Plinkett. Get ready pizza roll fanboys!
youtube.com/watch?v=3WSJm23niHk

>Colokekfish

he has legit autism m9

>that pic
You're losing your mind, holy fuck.

Duel of the Fates is the PT's musical equivalency to emotionless scenes with CGI diarrea: it's all flash and explosions but no actual substance.

prequel isnt a word you fucking loser.

dictionary.com/browse/prequel

>your mind
Okay I'm gonna drop the act that I support this guy because you're so stupid you think I'm him. He's some top-tier autist Sup Forums started posting about when the 'prequels are actually genius' meme was riding high after TFA was released.

You have no idea, check out what else I found on his deviantart page.

In the caption to this image, he gives an explanation for why he hates X-Wings so much and it has everything to do with his dad hating his little autistic shit son.
saganfan1983.deviantart.com/art/Plane-Room-Recluse-549067509

Jar Jar and Jake Lloyd are annoying as fuck. Besides that it isn't awful. While some of the criticism in the plinkett reviews are legitimate, a lot of it is cinema sins tier nitpicking. Attack of the Clones is a much worse movie.

Who wins?

Darth Jar Jar makes phantom menace watchable

the fact that jar jar even had us convinced is mindblowing jedi powers

Why does she have donkey ears?

The dialogue

Update your browser you fucking geriatric.

I don't even remember fuck all about the music in TFA, that's how forgettable it was, at least Phantom Menace was memorable in some way.

>ywn have your own plane room

I've listened to TFA soundtrack a few times, and none of it sticks. Williams really phoned it in. I'm sure he's close to death though, so I guess it's understandable.

Darth Jar Jar won't even reveal his power level until Episode IX.

Do you think they let him compose whatever he wanted? It seemed like it was limited to mashing up stuff from previous soundtracks.

I do because I want to have sex with both

JJ and Kennedy obviously wanted their nostalgia trash, but the two or three new themes were lazy as fuck.

The prequels may have been trash, but at least they had 10/10 soundtracks

>The prequels may have been trash, but at least they had 10/10 soundtracks
The prequels were seriously flawed, but any one of them was better than TFA.

It's not that the prequels lacked good material, it's just that there was too much bad material mixed in, especially stuff that screwed with the interpretation of the original trilogy, like midichlorians and Anakin building C-3PO.

TFA has only a handful of things worth seeing: BB-8, Rey scavenging in the wreck of a star destroyer, powder bun, Ren's mask and wavy crossguard lightsaber, Ren stopping a blaster bolt in mid-air... I think that's actually everything. There's nothing else I saw or heard in this film that I cared to.

The prequels were packed with good material, but polluted. TFA was polluted, too. The worst sin is that it undoes the triumph at the end of Return of the Jedi in the laziest way possible. Imagine the howling if the prequels had ended with Obi-Wan and his Jedi friends saving the Old Republic and a big celebration at having defeated the evil threat to it, and then A New Hope started the way it did.

We needed a sympathetic stormtrooper character to explain to us how stormtroopers are innocent victims of circumstance, abducted as children and subjected to brainwashing, exactly as much as we needed Qui-Gon to explain that Jedi powers come from midichlorians. Worse, they go right on cheerfully killing stormtroopers as if the revelation had not been made.

Rey's skill arc was "Now THIS is podracing!" turned up to 11.

The whole thing with coincidentally escaping in the Falcon, and then coincidentally getting scooped up by Han is INCREDIBLY FUCKING STUPID. There's nothing anywhere in any other Star Wars movie that approaches this level of blatantly contrived plotting.

Don't get me wrong, VII was significantly worse. I was just pointing out that at least the prequels had a good soundtrack, while VII had a whole lot of nothing going on for it.