Alright b, how the fuck do i find girls to trade kik nudes with? sheer omegle volume? techniques, tips? alternatively...

alright b, how the fuck do i find girls to trade kik nudes with? sheer omegle volume? techniques, tips? alternatively, any horny girls in here feel free to hmu, 19m tall skinny

Other urls found in this thread:

de.rec-tube.com/search/sexygamergirl123/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Girls dont exist dude

Faggot

I met a girl two years ago on Omegle college chat. She was using her brothers email to talk to college guys. I got her kik and we traded nudes. Won't post the pics because reasons

Why are you even interested in 3D girls

is omegle chat better when u text them or when u try to talk to them?

>Won't post the pics because reasons
must be related to age

bananakkklipz

sent ;) i know thats not you

confirmation of legitimacy on

a wild camwhore appears

heyo camo

thicc dubs

yep.. she's a twitch streamer turned camwhore

lol, theres not even a "turned" here, pretty much all girls streaming are camwhores, only a few quality once
>note melonie mac is one of the good

> She was using her brothers email
kek

wicked_sarah, loriipops, laceduplauren, msteamkk, and themavshow are a few others that haven't gone that route either

are you really 19m tall??

mooooore and link and sauce!!

sauce is: sexygamergirl123 on chaturbate.. ragingpixie123 on twitch

thx

her twitter

kek

ive watched her on twitch a couple of times, didnt know shes actually chaturbating now.

yep.. been at it about a month or so now

there is a locked video of her being fucked on her chaturbate. anyone got this?

I actually met my girlfriend of 2 years on omegle.
She's german and im swiss, pretty fun coincidence..

i have a number of them

how do you use omegle, not used to that sorta stuff. just type in vidyas and profit or how?

then post them pls

I didnt use the interest section, because usually everything guys like will queue them with guys, so thats stupid.
I just got INSANELY lucky and had all the luck in the world, she told me she was on a skipping spree and usually doesnt talk to guys without showing their face, so maybe do that. Theres literally no save tip i can give you because its random, but don't think anything is gonna fall in your lap.
But i wish you the best of luck, i found a gf and i think finding naked girls is easier than a relationship on there.

lol

they're avg between 300mb & 2gb.. at work right now but can mega them when i get home

she still your gf?

nvm i just found this
de.rec-tube.com/search/sexygamergirl123/

She is, i visited her 3 times the past year and she visited me twice, she's coming over in 2 weeks for a few months to stay with me and eventually move in, we'll see how things go.
To be honest, i never had luck with trying to 'get girls into' camsex or any of those things, you have to take a different approach. Dont whip your dick out or go straight for sexual questions, be patient.

oh for FUCKS sake only 60 seconds free

good find

i wont lol, i use kik for the most part, and i have a pic of my nipple as the profile pic and i make jokes about it as ice breakers, thinks it works quite well