Hey guys, I've got a question

Hey guys, I've got a question.

How can I best go about getting fit? Like in the pic related?

In the replies there's a pic of myself. SO how best should I do this? I'm sick of being fat in the stomach and a pencil in the arms.

Thanks Sup Forums and I hope to get some honest results.

Me for referance.

Fix your posture and learn to spell reference

Take up boxing.

/thread

your pic related is not even a lofty goal. he has a small amount of tone and is mostly skinnyfat.

If that is all you want to look like just get a barbell and some dumbbells and do curls, overhead press, squats or lunges, basic crunches and shit. really not a lot of work

Okay?

I'm using a shit touchscreen computer for typing. I'm sorry I put an A instead of an E.

But I'll fix posture if I can(Bad back) but hey, no pain no gain. Thanks Sup Forumsro

I don't wanna get too ripped or anything, I just want a reasonable balance. Maybe if I like that I'll work out more or something, but the main problem is my stomach for me. Thanks.

get better genes you mother fucking son of a mother fucking faggot nigger fucker nigger

how 2 get ripped lik this person? pls tell thank you

start lifting and learn how to eat, and for your belly, do some abs and some vacum. You will need to eat more too if you lift

I would man, I truly would, but I honestly can't. My Grandad tried to get me into it and such(He was a lightweight golden glove back in the day) but It just isn't my thing.

You need to first cut back portion size of meals, and change parts of you meal to be healthy. Now while you do that start by just walking every day for a mile or two and slowly progress. While you start walking you should be studying up on basic workout methods and routines so you are prepared to workout 4-5 days a week.

The change in diet period will help get your body preped and when you start working out and staying steady at it you will begin seeing muscle progress. If you push and stay regamented then you will good results to keep pushing you forward in about 3 months time. If you stick with it you could be there in a year to a year and a half time

lol lightweight is for actual cucks

xD My genes are fine. I'm just a fucking lazy shitlord in honesty. No one's born with muscle.

don't worry, it take years to get ripped and big...
you'll see it coming, even if you train 6 days a week

First step is to not come to Sup Forums for advice about anything

>bad back

Why do you think that is you stupid idiot?

OKay, so roids, LOTS of weight training. CONSTANT. Also keep yourself underhydrated as water makes you look fatter and pulls skin away from muscles.

wixMini

dont fucking tell me what to do you nigger

Yea, but it was back in like the 30s-40s so I'm not familiar with anything there. He taught me to box and what not, but I've never been good against someone.

Get body fat low and do any physical activity you enjoy. Just walking can be enough. Fruitbooting is fun if you want a more intense workout. Check out PintoPonyProductions on youtube.

You can't selectively remove fat from a specific area. It's like a pool of water. You need to lower all of it by maintaining a caloric deficit. I've found it easiest on a high carb diet of whole plant foods. If I'm hungry and have already hit my caloric budget, a pound of greens or cruciferous vegetables has fewer calories than one banana and won't get in the way of my goals.

Nigga, you asked advice.

That's true and not true. Some people have an enormous amount of genetic potential and are factually stronger then other people. Mariusz pudzianowski was benching 450 for reps at 16 years old lol.

Your genes are a gigantic part of your ability to get bigger and stronger.

nigga i aint axed nobody 4 nuffin nigga sheeeiit ill fuk u up

Okay, fair enough point. But it's actually because of when I was younger(Middleschool or some shit) I pulled/tore something and the muscle hasn't been the same since, I can't even lay down flat without pulling it and it hurting. But do you think forcing my back to be strait would help? Maybe it'd stretch the muscle or something?

Oh, I didn't know. Most of my family is thinner built, I seem to be the only other one in my family with the wide/broad build other than my uncle. So I wouldn't know what my potential is.

I mean, my uncle's a fucking beast but he's also a lot fatter than I'd like to be.

He's almost exactly the same as me but about 50lbs heavier with actual muscle and shit. So I don't have a comparison. Do you have any ideas? I know it's weird actually asking Sup Forums for anything, but /fit/ being useless right now.

Shameless bump.

You'll never look like that if you already have the extra skin and don't get cosmetic surgery, but you can look good with a shirt on if you put in the work.

lol he's fat compared to me

The person in the pic related gained twice my weight at one point and lost it to that nicely, BUT still. It's simple enough of a goal, but I'm a lazy faggot who doesn't know how to actually do anything, and google's just full of fucking ads for shit.

honestly all that guy is pushups and situps and A LOT of cardio to get the body fat low

Cool beans. But what do you recommend to get to that state? Or to even how you are? How long do you think it'd take?

That it? Hypothetically how long do you think it'd take to get to about that from my pic?
I've got to have at least close by about... 2 months from now, so you think it's a goal that can be achieved?

What's your height and weight?

>PintoPonyProductions
Fuck yeah STAY LOWWWW

His shit is top quality, but I just can't be fucked watching his vlogs anymore.

His tutorial shit is great though.

Height is 6 foot(roughly 2 metres) and weight is 165LBS(12 stone/75KG)

Nah probably longer than that

just eat right, run a lot, and do pushups, situps, crunches, pull ups

make sure you eat right and within 6 months you'll notice a big difference

Roughly how far do you think I could get given hard shit training for that 2 months? I've got a video project(Shortfilm thing) I'm supposed to star in that I've got to be shirtless in and I don't exactly wanna look like I do now.

I think about half a year if you can maintain an average daily caloric deficit of 400 calories while putting on muscle by just moving yourself.

Not that guy, but I've been doing intermittent fasts. Which is literally just a fancy way of saying I pretty much starve myself for 3-4 day periods every few weeks.

When I'm not doing that, I'll pretty much only eat one substantial meal a day. Starbucks has some bento-looking lunch box thing that has a steak wrap, some tortilla chips and dipping sauce at 500 kcal, and that's one of my regular meals. If not that, I go for a grilled chicken sandwich or wrap.

I've lost 20 lbs in the past month, down to 220 from 240. Granted I'm a lot fatter than you, but it could help with initial weight loss.

go to and read the sticky and lurk the threads

That will take 6 weeks u lucky jerk

EH, just did. But I find it wasn't specific enough. and I couldn't find a good enough time scale.

You serious? Or are you being facetious?

I have trouble believing you.

stop listening to any of these fucking retards.
if you are trying to lower the number on the scale, eat less. thats it. you don't look like you're "overweight" per se, you just seem to hold a lot of the fat you have around your stomach. With any luck, it will (and should) be lost there first when you lose weight.

If you are trying to get more "toned", ie increase muscle mass, get the muscle first. Worry about losing the fat afterwards. Youre unavoidably going to lose some of the muscle in the process, but you will be more accustomed to the rigours of sculpting your body once youve lost the fat, and can just hit weights again.

Don't do faggot shit like boxing or any of that crap. Sure, its good for you and for your body, but its technique, and it sounds like all you want is physique. Technique is a waste of time unless youre actually going to try and use it at some point in life.

Free weights are the best place to start. Just youtube some gymbros to get the basics down. reccomend scott herman or jeff cavalier. theyre not rocket scientists but they know their shit.

Thanks!
I'll get to work on cutting down calories I guess. Anything specific? Or just strait up eat less?

Eat decent-size meals, but not trash food. Basically what other anons said, eat greenies.

So basically maybe just a couple Wraps a day, or maybe a steak here and there?

I eat a shitton of fried chicken, so I'mma stop that shit, followed by stopping my constant trips to the fast food places.

I'm probably not the best to ask when it comes to how to go about it. Whenever I do it I go way too extreme, because i'm impatient.
Less food is the basic concept behind it, nothing more than that. If you usually eat a pizza in one sitting, spread it over 2 meals and technically youre dieting. You wont feel great, because shitty food on a calorie defecit makes you feel awful, but you will lose weight eventually.
To me, one non negotiable is sugar. You cannot have sugar. No chocolates or any shit like that, but no fruit either, no fruit juice.
You also need to drink a lot of water. It keeps you full, makes you less likely to want to eat unecessary food. It also tends to lower your water retention though, once your body gets used to being properly hydrated. This will make you look better in the mirror sooner. Its not actual progress, because its just water, not fat, but it will motivate you.

Well, I'll do what I can. I guess I'll start my thing today then. I need to be in good shape for filming in about 2-3 months.

6 foot = 182 cm, not 2 m. You are the kind of guys with a micropenis telling you got a 7 incher, arent you?

It does translate to 182 CM also, BUT it's easier to shorten it to Metres.

Usually Inches translate to CM
Feet to metres.

>constant trips to the fast food places
>shitton of fried chicken

Yeah fam, that's what's killing you noticeably. And you can give it all up, it's doable. Good luck boi.

Thanks user. I'll do my best.

that's not fit, that's just skinny

eat better, exercise more, jog, lift near your limit, do more than one set.

Might wanna make up some excuse to delay the filming for a few months.

READ THE /FIT/ STICKY

it's easy
eat 70% of what you're eating now
make it at least 50% protein
sleep well
drink water
2 days do cardio
3 days weights/bodyweight

progress ~10% each week
in a year you'll have muscles and be fit
this sounds stupid, dull and far but you'll thank me in a year.

Eat less, do high intensity cardio/ all-over conditioning. Basically do the "one punch man" workout.

100 squats,
100 push-ups (though I reccomend burpees, instead)
100 sit-ups.
And a 5 kilometre run.

Make sure to rest two days a week, but work out all other days. Increase your protein intake. Think about sex when you work out. It increases your testosterone levels, meaning you gain muscle quicker.

God, every fucking time 'I was on my phone bro'. No, you didn't know how to spell the fucking word; now you do. If you want to shut down grammar Nazis, just say 'thanks'.

eat well and work out

Fuckin terry... Love that gay.