Many stingers and owies

people say we got to many asians but fuck me we have too manny croatians

Spiders. Spiders everywhere
Ausfag here

Bogans. Bogans everywhere.

Downfall of our country,

I havent been following parliment since ginger hillary Clinton got the boot

Why do we the masks?

Shithole full of whiny cunts. They'll whine about everything, and do. Plus everything there wants to kill you or eat you. Especially look out for the drop bears.

Depends on where you live

You know, just the other day I was walking around and found a bong made out of a tomato sauce bottle.

>expensive as fuck in the main cities (the good ones, fuck up perth and adelaide)
>due to cost of living everyone is so fucking busy otherwise totally oblivious to the lacking quality of life
>the self proclaimed "progressive" left has way too much of a following and influence
>pride themselves on a multicultural australia when there is literary no such thing
>multinational ≠ multicultural
>lack of culture
>lack of nightlife (except for maybe melbourne but fuck it stinks)
>immigrants running rampant
>housing market turbulent as fuck
>summer is literary hell on earth
>more humid every year
>asians, asians everywhere

i give it a 2/10 at best

I found one made out of a moove bottle and hose

It's alright, besides everything wanting to kill us. Haven't been bombed, no mass murders or shootings, health care is pretty good

time goes backwards

Spiders, poisonous kangaroos and desert people.

It'as dfucking hot

And hamburguers eat people there.

Absolutely everything is crumbed. Want a nice piece of fish? Go to NZ. Also everything is bathed in BBQ sauce and the 'hot' or 'spicy' label on any food item is an outright lie. Australians can't eat anything with flavour. Finally the meat. I swear they export all the best meat and keep the most bland, tasteless stuff. They are very polite IRL though.

But there's no deserts in australia

I think there's hardy anything else but there there,

Absolutely wrong about the meat.
We only export older stock. The younger stock we keep for ourselves

*Desert.

That was b8

Its terrible here
Please
Get me out

Are you insane?

Are you troll or retard

This is basically accurate. Fucking octopi think they own the public transportation.

Yea wtf is with that. I saw one made with a shampoo bottle

winning the olympics

Ohhhhhhhh shieeeeeettttt

Just youtube martin bryant interview

Not from my experience. Been here 5 years now. Decent steak is pretty 'rare'.

Anything with an opening the size of a mouth. gatorade bottles, sauce bottles.

Everyone is called cunt, actually everything we say is both insulting and a compliment. For example 'u're a fkin cunt' could mean you are either a fucking legend for doing that or just mean you're a fucking cunt. We drink a lot, so much that most of us don't know what time it is or what the fuck happened yesterday, I'm sure cunts were involved though. Everyone wanks, so everyone is a wanker. Every state hates every other state, the city cunts and country cunts also hate each other, none of us know why. We are very conscious of what you drive, it is the difference between being a cunt or a cunt. We all hate every culture, except for the couple blokes we know from that culture, they are cunts, the rest are cunts though. The animals here are cunts.
Hope that helps cunt.

AHHHH IT BURNS!!!

>2/3 of Australia is desert
>90% of the population live along the coast

I'm Aussie and if you called me a cunt I'd stow your head in with a VB bottle

And all of them are cunts.

Tougher mmeat in australia yes.
We avoid grain feeding them. Australia has the best tucker for live stock. Whever you're buying your meat from must be terrible

Then fuck off and go live in Syria cunt

Calm down cunt, I'm just being a cunt. Also stop drinking that cunt piss VB.

Why don't strayans ever do caturday threads?

Why are strayan women all feminists?

Why are strayan men all either super racist, or super effeminate?

They're our bitches (the Queen's subjects, part of the commonwealth). That said, most of them are indeed descendants of criminals. And it shows.

Change butchers cunt. Where you buying from? Cabramatta?

Obviously not australian.
Cunt is another word for mate or cobbah

MMA fighter here. I could wrap any of your bodies around a telephone pole. Mind the way you talk and let's have a civilized thread.

11 more months m8, my industry contract will be over and hopefully will have another investment property to the portfolio in which case i have no intention of living here

great place to make money, to live here though; beyond awful is an understatement

I will be running for the next election under the slogan "make Australia cunts again" so please remember to vote 1 for that cunt on the ballot.

>we avoid grain feeding them
99% of restaurant's advertise grain fed beef.
The cows either get shitty sandy, yellow grass, hay or grain.
It's why the milk is so inferior to countries with lush green pastures and happy cows.

Exactly this.. cheers cunt

yeah nah, get fucked cunt

Because we're big guys

Tuff cunt.. fucking vb drinking bogan.. go fuck your sister inbreeder

All you need to know about australia
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7WwLT32_VAk

Mma fighter here. Can i suck an anons cock.
Civilised
Sup Forums
Your a onviously a new fag..
Fuck off

At least we're not Canada

It's a shithole populated by the descendants of all the shittiest people England didn't want.
If not them, them abbos, which are on the same level as African niggers.
It's a cancerous waste of space with nothing of value to offer the world, and its "people" are even worse.

It's gon be painful

Not at the moment cunt. It's bloody freezing all over NSW, there's fog and grey skies until 9am every morning.

nah but.....yeah this is actually a pretty fkn spot on analysis

Maybe the only bush on the fucking desert caught fire. When you got only one it's easy to notice.

Mate.
The last 4 generations of my family are farmers.
They only advertise grain feeding for the past so many days to show they may be tender.
You obviously have no idea about meat

Im north nsw, ive got the aircon going right now, its fucking hot, and its winter

Hahaha you can't be real fucking man child

And also.
Dry grass is what cattle prefer. It's better for them
Green tucker is for lambs.

Green grass gives cattle terrible diarrhea

You'd better keep a low profile mate. Ever see you IRL and I'll torch ya farm, then shave ur dad's arse and teach him to walk backwards.

Google says Sidney is 12º, that's hardy freezing.

And what does it say Sydney is?

You know how the yanks talk about guns.?
I'm probably the only australian itt with my d and h class license

I checked. No.

Indians and bloody lebbos aren't australian. Love it or leave, and there's absolutely no problem with booting out another ungrateful leeching shitskin, because we're full and you will never be Australian.

No matter how hard you try, you might be 'Australian' in name, you might have figured out how to fool most with your fake accent, but you're not white, don't care for this country, and can therefore fuck right off. I bet you would be begging to come back over here if you were deported to where you fucking belong, and made to live in the poverty and degeneracy only shitskins can accept as normal. Use a fucking toilet instead of shitting on the street, most of us aren't filthy subhumans over here.

I can't imagine someone who isn't a bogan typing this post.

huh?

> Use a fucking toilet instead of shitting on the street,
So is he aborigen or Indian?

All I know about Australia is I loved Steve Irwin and God took him too soon.

Fuck yeah fucking oath cunt!!!!!!

Let's see ur guns you assiue fucks.

Actually have great resources for research. Too bad no one sticks through with it and have to get the gooks.

Gold tops love it

Let's not turn this thread into a shit-flinging match, yeah?

You know they want you to kill each other?

Real Aussies just fucking fight, we don't hide behind shit and spray and pray like a fucking faggot cunt.

Are your women hot? Aside from temperature?
Dirty Canadian asking.

It may only be legal for me to have single shot rifles and a 4 shot shotgun. But at least they are not pink

It wasn't wet enough this season. The rain came to late.

So do Americans? Actually, we don't because we'll get beaten by police and get sued by the other party involved.

winchesteraustralia.com.au/products/051495490

Right.

Depends where you go. Stay out of the main cities, that's where all the tourists are.
Don't go to far into the country, that's where all the bush pigs are.
South coast of nsw or gold coast qld is where the aussie glamours are

But, they are all cunts.

How long were you searching in google for "pink gun australia"
And you got my. That's definitely mine

Fuck, you're right cunt

you say that, but most fights I've heard about have been coward/sucker punches which is just as cunty as spray and praying with a peace cannon

Why do you even need D and H, u in the military?

Yeah, for any Aussie who visits, just about everyone you meet will be very kind to you, but that's because you have a funny accent and most importantly, you're white.
For us citizens, most people are decent, but there's a bunch of uppity cunts itching to complain to a store manager or sue someone over anything.

It took me like 2 minutes, but I knew it had to exist.