youtube.com/watch?v=R2BAeh8wZLI
youtube.com/watch?v=wLzEgrHKxNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats happening user?

Kill yourself

quickly shove something in your ass, it helps brochacho

Wanna share what's going on, pal?

kill yourselves

I feel pressure in my head, and everything is overwhelming and I just want to feel anything other than this.

I have no reason to feel this way

I get them too . Breathe in your nose and out your mouth slowly and deeply.

you have one reason, you're a faggot.

I try this all too often.
The only thing that works is being around my partner, and I dont want to annoy her with my shitty feelings.

Bisexual, yes.

Nah that'd hurt lol

Remember that you're going to hell for thinking about children in a perverse way. Hell is real and you will burn forever in your death.

Unless you are saved by someone like Jesus

I dont think about children user

I have panic attacks also, want to know how i deal with them? works 100% of the time.

Firstly step away from the PC.
Second, stop being a little bitch.
Thirdly, deal with it you pussy.

My mom went into my room and took 71 fucking xanax bars from my room and threw em away that shit cost me 100$ she didn't believe me when i told them i take them for anxiety

I try all the time user, it just cripples me and I can't deal with it no matter what I do

That has to suck ass. Any way you can get more soon?

That makes you inhuman. Children are our future. People who don't think about children are literally pieces of shit. No wonder you have anxiety. You're useless to society and now you know.

Eh, just breathe real deep, hold it until you're gunna pop then release and repeat

I mean I dont think about them in a sexual way

I plan to have children with my girlfriend if she can stay around long enough.

Downers work well. Choose carefully tho

Yea ill tell my dealer on alphabay he always gives me extras like i orderd 36 and he gave me 72 it sucks because i gotta wait like a week tho i cant order it to my house it comes in a box and i deliver it to the ups store for 5$

That's good to hear. Most people on Sup Forums get the most anxiety around children because they have very fluffy prefrontal cortexes

Why do you have a girlfriend, why not a wife?

If something EXTERNAL can prevent the attack, then you can do it INTERNALLY. You just need to work on it...

In the meantime pic related

Drink more alcohol.

I'm 19 and not insane.

This shit. Therapy - embarrassingly trained me to just deal with the shit and ride it out like a heart attack in the middle of the desert or something

Would if I could.

Hurry and watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=R2BAeh8wZLI

itll calm you down

Pray to Jesus.
The delusion helps more than you'd think.
I wish I'd never became an Atheist because I've never been able to escape depression and have any hope since.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLzEgrHKxNM

Absolutely not kidding. I use harsh noise wall to treat my anxiety. After a dozen minutes of high volume, pressing-headphones-against-ears intense listening, the anxiety is gone.

It's not actually gone, I'm just too exhausted to be affected, but for someone like you and me that's fucking bliss.

You have panic attacks. That makes you insane, idiot. Maybe you are having too much sex without smelling your mate's pregnancy pheromones. Your subconscious is telling you that you're impotent lol! Put your girl on the type of birth control that increases estrogen, and then when you smell her you will feel better

I'm atheist too user

Your poor ears.

I dont understand what you said, I'm having trouble comprehending anything at the moment. My girlfriend helps the Anxiety, not cause it. If that's what you mean

It sounds fucked, but that's how I get my catharsis. Maybe because I was around a lot of white noise as an infant? Who knows.

Anyway, I hope you can ride this one out. Good luck user.

Thanks user

Happens here as well except I feel that I can't breathe and that I'm going to die. It goes away after a bit. Don't know what to do though

This helped more than it should have, thank you.

Get medication

I bet your brain is craving real stimulation. Go read a book or something

I play video games user, if theres anything more stimulating it will be sex. I also have plenty of that.

What sort of medicine?

I had anxiety and panic attack.
If it is really a problem for you as it was for me try to learn about Mindfullness and begin practice meditation... It will profondly affect both the gravity and the frequency of panic and anxiety crisis if you are consistent about it.

Xanax or something similar will help. Ask your doctor.

user who's been suffering for over 15 years of severe anxiety attacks and generalized anxiety here.

I want you to know what I need to know 15 years ago.

You cannot die from these. Trust me. I've had some really fucking insane panic attacks. I've had 5 to 20 in a day.

You will feel pain from these. There is a reason for this. Your adrenaline cause spikes in muscle activity and in turn cause muscles to strain and tear.

What you need to do is accept you are having anxiety. Two is focus on something in the room and not judge it. Not kidding. Look at anything and just look at it. Realize that your pain or unease comes from your thoughts and no matter what. Even if you cannot control this and it worsens then you WILL NOT die.

Everyone has stress. Everyone has anxiety.

I've been through it all. You will be alive in at least 15 years. I can guarantee that.

Live life, buddy. Remember this post. It'll help.

Thanks for these

user, thank you. This helped quite a lot.

I'm gonna save it in a text file, I get memory loss very frequently so I'll forget otherwise.

[email protected] if you need someone to talk to.

anytime, friend

be good to yourself

And I've tried relaxation techniques and medication. They both didn't do shit.
And you know that if you are on a panic or anxiety attack you won't talk your way out of it. Sport is good but it doesn't cure the cause.
Just sitting down and meditating regularly produced lasting effect for me.

1. visit psychotherapists to seek help
(not psychoanalytics or psychologists, they are useless)
2. stop being retard whining to strangers on the internet

Thanks for all the help anons

Also. 15 year anxiety guy here. Listen VERY carefully. This is important. Now, you may have heard that stress causes heart attacks. Well, this is somewhat true but there is a science behind it. Keep reading. And keep in mind it takes decades for this to happen most of the time.

Now. When your body is having an anxiety attack your brain unleashes Cortisol. You may have heard of it, it is the "fight or flight" hormone. Now what this does over time is cause inflammation of the heart. This on turn makes the heart muscle work harder to pump blood because of its size. And because of this, strains the heart muscle.

There is a cure for this. And the best part is it's extremely cheap, you can buy it at walmart for 6 bucks. Pic related. What you are looking for is Fish Oil or Omega 3's 6's and 9's. Mostly 3's but the other guys are good stuff too! Omega 3's stop inflammation instantly and reverse the inflammatory effect! And in time this stuff even builds heart muscle! Basically making it absolutely impossible to die from stress even in the long run, decades later.

I went to a very renowned cardiologist in 2007. Where we had inflammation scans. Keep in mind I have had severe anxiety for 6 years, attacks every day before I went in. told me at the rate my anxiety was going the inflammation could become a problem by about 20 years! He suggested omega 3's. I revisited that same doctor, same place in Maryland in 2015. The Omega 3's not only stopped inflammation but reduced it 100% and started building muscle tissue!

Make sure to take 2000mg or more of this stuff to ensure this stuff kills inflammation hard and fast.

Remember, you cannot die from this. And you can't just have a heart attack from thinking about it. Your heart doesn't work like that.

And if you want to go extreme heart health look up Standard Process Vitamin C or Catalyn. This Shit makes a glass heart into a heart of steel. Basically guaranteeing you will die of cancer!

Forgot this.

Every white girl I ever sold xanax too "took them for anxiety" it's just an excuse to justify your drug use and anxiety is just being a bitch.
You're literally just freaking out because you're nervous to be alive, nut up.

WALK MOTHER FUCKER, WALK TILL YOU CAN'T MOVE NO MORE.

If i may : 2007 > 2015. Its not just the oil that did it, you probably changed a lot in your life habits. That is a very good thing still !

But it is a mix of food, sleep and physical exercise. And good food is not the most difficult to achieve.

First thing first OP, get out of Sup Forums. Get on another site that you like or a yourube channel you appreciate and focus on this. When its over try to eat a lot and sleep. Then cut all of your bad eating habits : soda, burgers, sauces, etc... It will make drastic changes in just a few weeks.

If you need pills its ok, just dont rely on it.

>just nut up
Why comment on something you know nothing about? Obviously people with severe anxiety can't just nut up and get over it.
is a faggot and just using it as an excuse to cover his drug addiction but don't become all ignorant and retarded just because that guys a faggot