Hey Sup Forumsros I'm an actor who's often told that I look creepy...

Hey Sup Forumsros I'm an actor who's often told that I look creepy. Should I roll with this and do creepier/darker things, OR should I go and try to fix it?

Pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2WhluJKICA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If it helps you land more gigs I'd say go for it Sup Forumsro

Thank you.

But That's the thing. I'm split between doing a makeover kinda thing and getting broader roles. OR working with my creepier look and doing those better.
Thank you for answering though.

depends who you really are. Pretending is lame in a long run
>>/adv/

Pardon? I'm not a film actor, I'm a stage actor who's trying to transition into film. Which is why I'm asking.

and i've tried /adv/ all they said was I look rapey then that was it.

That's also why I didn't include a pic this time.

If you look creepy. Go down with it and bei fckn creepy cause thats what you are

MAYBE, if I play my cards right I'll be the next Alan Rickman or something.

pics first then we decide

Alright fuck it. But I know for a fact the replies will just become pics of who I look like... it happened the last 2 times!

A semi decent picture of me, with GF blured out.

EX gf.

I was told in person, TO MY FACE that of all people in the room(Was a party) I looked the most likely to become become a serial killer. By a guy who didn't know me even.

So... how often do you go murdering?

-.-
This is why I don't post pics. I just wanna ask a nice question. Next thing ya know people'll be sending wicked witch, ugly women. It's never easy!

jesus, blurry ex gf looks 12. so, serial killer and pedo? fuck dude, you better get a face-ectomy

the eyes and the haircut... thats what make me think you got bodies in your freezer and a hard drive that should be microwaved before the cops get there.

You are at literally the worst place to ask nice questions and expect a nice response

-.- This is why I can't have nice things.

She's not 12, she was a year younger than me(Not even) And this is me IN MAKEUP after a show. So this is me with my dark eyes partially concealed.

Do I honestly look that creepy? I thought I looked semi normal before you assholes got a hold of this pic. Then you guys were just like "Oh, look it's satan"

I know. I kinda get a kick out of people roasting me. But I do want to know if i should use this to my advantage, or just hide it.

Do what you want, people say I look like a school shooter even though I'd rather set everything and everyone on fire instead

Is this any better? It's me from WAY back.

I was actually called into the school office oneday because people thought I might shoot up the school. LIKE, WHAT THE FUCK SCHOOL?

That just makes me think the bodies are jewish and the hard drive also contains a collection of speeches given by one A. Hitler.

You dont look like a serial killer. Your beautiful. Have nice jawline and good eyes. Bit of a paranoid though.
Good luck acting! Will you by any change play any psycho murderer roles?

xD God my sides!

The hair was actually bright green(I was playing the joker in a fan film thing) But It's honestly the best pic of me I have where I don't look like a rapist, woman or both.

On average how many virgins do you skin alive every month?

Thank you.
I am currently working with some people to do a batman thing playing joker. I figure that'll be nice. but I don't expect it to ever get done. I've been in 2-3 plays, and do voice acting stuff for youtube though.

Average? Hmm.. I'd say about 3 a month, though in december I stop so they can have a happy christmas only to rip it from them come january first.

I'm kidding. Mostly.

dude, you got this weird robert mitchum in night of the hunter meets crispin glover in willard thing about you. and the blond crop hair makes you look like its 1994 and you just killed your bf in an x induced rage after the rave.

In all seriousness OP you look like you could play as Jack the Ripper, which would be pretty cool. My advice use it as a stepping stone. Play as dark characters and then over the years transition to other kinds.

I love this! I'm honestly quite amused at these things!

But I do have to ask how you came to that comparison? I was once told I look like Malfoy, and the other time that I looked like a young Haden Christianson. But other than that, this is a new one.

"Use your powers user, let it flow throughout your body"

-luke potter

Welp since I have everyone here already, Anyone wanna see a hella cringy pic of me in the joker stuff for the project? 2 versions one's only photoshop work on a pic of me.

Thanks, I might actually do that. I'll see what I can do.

fix the eyebrows, get a tan and brush your teeth

My teeth are actually a lot whiter than in the pic. Bad lighting and such.

And how to fix my eyebrows?

this one is alot better

youtube.com/watch?v=k2WhluJKICA

You could play as a young Hannibal Lecter type character. You don't look that bad but use it to your advantage.

Very strange. Where I'm from men don't do that.

eyes say mitchum, tight/peircing but can go wide. your jaw/thin lips like crispin. its this strange dichotomy of wholesome and ominous. get some more ominous going and id so go with that. maybe thats your thing? i mean lots of actors edge on creepy. you cant watch meet the fockers without seeing travis bickle

you should fuck those two fine bitches bareback is what you should do

Kek @ all the newcucks falling for this pasta

I might just do that.

But I dono how far to go.

>pic of my shitty joker makeup test.

I can see creepy but its not prevalent imo. Just give the creepy direction a shot. If you dont like it or its not working out just change the look.

Yea, That's my best picture. every other one looks like "Axe murderer" or "Serial rapist"

Okay legit reply here OP,

no you're not that creepy looking. You look like a mix between that dude who played the Doctor and Heath Ledger.

Would the makeover be reversable? You could do both!

always play to your strengths OP

I would hope it would be reversible!

Huh, Thanks user.

Why not both

Double the profit

Well, I have to go to work in a few minutes Sup Forumsros thanks for the laughs and confidence boosts(Or blows to it).

Thanks!
I'll see what I can do.

Before I go I'll leave you with a cringy as fuck Joker photoshop the director(or one of them) did.

Here ya go. Cringe it up.

Here's an image with what I mean.

You have Heath's chin, jaw, cheeks. Mark's nose. Mouth looks close to both of theirs.

Perhaps both of those dudes look creepy too but they got a lot of non-creepy roles.

HOLY SHIT I can see it!
Thanks for putting the work in user. I approve.

I dont see it in the first one either. Thats the magic of the stage tho isn't it? Transforming?

Do you have any personal hangups about playing a creepy roll? Have you had offers but denied them for one reason or another?

This is actually really accurate

No, but my thing is I don't wanna end up as the guy who ONLY does creepy roles. Like, It'll be cool to get them. but hypothetically if I wanted to do a regular comedy or something like that I'd like the option.

BUT I do love creepy roles(Joker, Hanibal, maybe even a Jack the ripper as one of the anons said.)

Like I'd like to do the joker in something other than a small youtube series. I mean, I'm glad I got even that. BUT I wanna move and do big things with it. But I feel like there will be a time when creepy characters would get old or something.

Be like Iwan Rheon, he played heaps of like geeky good guys and never got anywhere and now he played a bad guy in game of thrones so well that he's blown up and playing big characters in movies

Roll with what you radiate. Think Jack Nicholson, Tim Curry, etc. They rarely play good guys and they're memorable for it.

I know looking "scary" is a little bit more sensitive than looking really manly or cute, but if you play on your looks (as an actor, model, etc.) you got to play on your strengths. People who do the casting (and generally know their shit) will recognize your potential.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

Okay guys, I've been putting off leaving for as long as I could.

Please continue to post or whatever, I'd like to thank you all. You guys are proof that Sup Forums isn't the shitty place it's made out to be.

Also, please someone criticize the cringy joker things, I want someone's thoughts Good and bad.

PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS

I'd probably cast you as the douchey football player who makes a positive transition by the end of the movie, rather than a bad guy or a serial rapist.

Your face might not radiate a natural sense of sympatheticness, but nothing too much of a bad guy.

You could be Teen Joker for the high school AU

Dude creepy roles always pay out, there are plenty in every single movie/videogame/whatever and this means endless possibilities to shine. Just try to not fossilize stupidly on a single personality or a performance profile (to get this straight: don't become a Johnny Depp, if a character works fine once doesn't mean you gotta act like that shit forever).
The name that pops in my head right now is Jack Nicholson, just to name one...he built his awesomeness onto a creepy character silhouette..even Tom Hiddleston managed to make it (the pussy magnet is a side effect)
To be short i say you have a gift and should really use it

To add to everything, are you British? And how old are you? What roles have you played in the past?

No, not better, unless you're going for the "I suck lotsa cock" look.

This pic horrifies me.
Any glitter is too much glitter.
It's gonna be all up in their bits for fucking years.