Aziz Ansari on Hollywood's Diversity Problems: Only White People in Nicholas Sparks Films

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

"When people like ask me, 'Do you think like the diversity stuff is getting better?' I'm like, 'No.' "
For example? Nicholas Sparks movies.
"There's a poster right outside our writer's room, it's one of those Nicholas Sparks books where it's just two white people just staring at each other," the Master of None creator and star said. "It's like, there's been 20 of those movies – not once is it a black woman staring into a guy's eyes."
TV isn't immune to this problem, either: "I looked at some lineup of like new shows and it's like, MacGyver, Training Day with a white guy – what are we doing?"
people.com/article/aziz-ansari-nicholas-sparks-race-gender-inequality-hollywood

He's right, when will street shitters have their own mainstream television show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha#Age_at_marriage

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

why does bollywood have so many indian actors. its like there's no diversity

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

Maybe he'd get hired more if he didn't shit on all the sets

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

jesus dude maybe you're right

Anthony White
Anthony White

what are we doing?
We're not offending people's eyes by looking at subhumans.

What an unlikable little curry shit.

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

I fucking hate Aziz Ansari.

Brandon Hall
Brandon Hall

my last special was shit so I'm going the sjw route

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

Nicholas Sparks is WHITE.

His target audience is horny suburban white girls.

Maybe this currynigger should stop shitting in the street and write his own romance novels.

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

And like, then like, and I'm like, so like, this is like, like I can't believe, like this is, like.

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

MacGyver, Training Day with a white guy

Both those things had white guys in them, though.

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

those bald patches

Inferior genetics

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

Furthermore Macguyver precedes Training Day.

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

POO'D

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

Jlaw has a nice tummy.

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

The better question is why are there over a billion Indians in the world?

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

he wants a black woman
He's not even standing up for his own race

Asher James
Asher James

Why isnt he funny

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

Why do minorities always have to make it about race?
They don't see two people staring, they see two guys. They don't just see two guys, they see two WHITE guys. They can't just take something as it is and be fine with how the writers/makers wanted it to

every single fucking thing in their life is put through that filter, they can't enjoy it unless they run through the checklist "white? male? christian? straight? poor?" and it has to get so tiring but they still do it, while getting to claim everybody else is racist for not caring about race.

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

Isn't Hollywood / film awards representative of the US minority population percentages though? Whenever I have brought this up, the conversation seems to die.

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

Isn't Hollywood / film awards representative of the US minority population percentages though?
No, Mexicans are underrepresented

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

POO RIGHTS NOW

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

I think a better question is: why should films represent population percentages?

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

whites are 70% of the US population
liberals won't be happy until they're only 25% of film stars

Anybody who criticizes a movie based on race of the actors is a fucking racist. When did that change?

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

black girl with white guy

is this a fantasy movie?

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

You're right, all films should now have all black casts

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

He is not good looking that is he major problem and it cannot be changed

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

Should they?

That's up to the director, really -- if they so choose.

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

The better question is why are there over a billion Indians in the world?

No, it's: Why aren't there less?

Seriously, the way they live a fucking plague should have wiped them out by now.

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

WE

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

OK, then it might be justified if they kicked up a fuss, but they don't...

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

Goddam it. If it wasn't bad enough I'm half Indian, now this faggot is crying and going full retard sjw. Enough of this fucking bhenchod.

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

whites are 70% of the US population

more like 60%, probably closer to 58%, since Obama lets ICE dump illegals back into america

Ethan Perez
Ethan Perez

Hispanics should be more plentiful but blacks are way over represented, if even 30% of people in movies are black that is still over 2x their US demographic

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

Mexicans are the grossest bean people though

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

That's not my point, though.

Films don't need to reflect population percentages, but SJWs pretend they should -- when they've never purported to be a mirror of such statistics.

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

And that's my point, if films don't represent population percentages, the next Avengers should have an all Mexican cast

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

So what is the SJW counter-argument against this? I actually just don't understand and I live in a SJW capital

James Evans
James Evans

Simple: The market decides what it wants.

The market has decided that Whites are aesthetically pleasing. Thus there are more whites in movies.

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

"It's like, there's been 20 of those movies – not once is it a black woman staring into a guy's eyes."
If diversity is so important for this curry nigger, why did he cast a white woman to be his love interest in his Netflix series? If he wants to see nigress getting work, he should give them some.

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

If they want to. I mean, I think it would be stupid, but stupid people make movies all the time.

Jack Young
Jack Young

"There's a poster right outside our writer's room, it's one of those Nicholas Sparks books where it's just two white people just staring at each other," the Master of None creator and star said. "It's like, there's been 20 of those movies – not once is it a black woman staring into a guy's eyes."

Oh yes there fucking are

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

but blacks are way over represented
Only in awards
But apparently oscarssowhite baka

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

what are we doing?
we

We? Who's we? Got a turd in your pocket, Habib? Go make your own film so you can use "we"

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

How much black women did he "dated" on his show again?

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

its time to of stop posting poland

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

Hispanics should be more plentiful
Not after next year they won't need to be. The hispanic population is in for a good downsizing from the United States.

Thomas White
Thomas White

Do you take half of your poo to the loo?

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

guys google laugh your dick off

ESKIMO RANDY

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

Pajeet here.

This fucking muslim faggot is a menace. He is following the exact thing that the niggers have employed.

Who gives a fuck if some honky author writes about honky people? Write your own fucking book.

Can't wait for the 4th reich.

Adrian Cox
Adrian Cox

Why does Aziz want less Jewish men and women in Hollywood, and, probably, the world? Is he an anti-semite?

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

they think the people in charge of hollywood care more about keeping down minorities than making money

White people movies make the most money all over the world. You can't really blame them for wanting to get maximum profit.

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

DESIGNATED

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

Take your racism back to /pol/

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

I take all my poos in the loo, even when I lived in savageland. Also I'm half German so Its mandatory when I film my scat movies.

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

SHITTING

William Miller
William Miller

He flushes but doesn't wipe

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

But whites are only 15% of the global population

Zachary Wilson
Zachary Wilson

what do you people have against toilets?

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

if it were a black man and a white woman staring at each other Sup Forums would throw a fucking fit

it goes both ways, retard

John Flores
John Flores

Fuck off nu-male.

Don't you have to renovate your cuck shed?

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

Not true, I wipe my ass on ur mums face, m8. She's my co star in said movies, see

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

what are we doing casting the race that makes up the majority of the population on the continent that we produce this shit

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

There are more blacks in prisons so it kinda balances out hollywood

Also there is no single asian that won oscar? wut

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

Its only the poor people who do this because they are poor and uneducated. Middle class and up uses toilets.

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

Diversity always = more black people

They don't actually give a shit about diversity, they just want their due and are fine shitting on others to get it.

Ryan Foster
Ryan Foster

Name one white male lead in a bollywood film. I'm waiting.

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

Gee maybe the 85% should be able to make their own fucking movies then.

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

But-t he´s venezuelan.

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

i'm indian and good looking so the fact that this short unattractive indian guy is boning white girls in his show (that i've never bothered to watch) is good for me.

but i've always had girls crush on aladdin so that was a good stealth move by disney for the goyim 20+ years ago.

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

The same cunt who deliberately casts white women as his girlfriends in his shitty Louie rip off.

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

It's reality

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

Blacks. It's always about elevating blacks. Not Asians, not Latins, not Arabs... BLACKS.

The BBC has their little diversity program, Britain is 5% black maximum and Arabs are underrepresented. Who do they promote? BLACKS.

They operate on Racial Marxism, the darker your skin color, the more oppressed you inherently are. Blacks are proletariat, everyone else is bourgeoise. So even if the entire planet were black, the SJWs will rally for the cause of the darkest blacks.

This is as simple and insightful an explanation as I can give. The SJW are nobody's friends. They will stab everyone in the back in pursuit of their Prophecy of Equality. They are a fucking cult led by feelings.

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

The stats are only for acting and I also think they're only from the last 10 years or so which is why the black percentage is so high.

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

SJWs will rally for the cause of the darkest blacks.

I guess being a midnight motherfucker has its perks

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

designated shitting streets
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

Shit, wrong picture.

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

JUST

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

Please be in LONDON

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

nose ring

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

White peoole are not oppressed systematically

Granting asylum to refugees is not white genocide, it is a human right signed by your country

Males still make up the overwhelming majority of CEOs, Heads-of-State, legislators, judges and military/police officials in any given country

Women, who in most places (including European countries and America) have only possessed the right to vote for not even a hundred years

Europe, after invading/conquering/colonizing/terrorizing/genociding/settling brown people's land (totally unprovoked, by the way) decolonized after many could no longer afford to pay for them NOT because of international altruism. Those who could afford to keep them violently resisted independence and national determinism (despite being a core European value).

Modern day Europeans expect you to praise them for letting brown people govern their own heavily devastated and exploited land

It would be one thing if Europeans left this legacy of imperialism and then went one to make amends with their former holdings but instead still exploits their natural resources to this day through financial institutions and frequently engage in military interventions to reorder their society, routinely breaking international law

You. Are. Not. Oppressed. First Worlders.

David Cox
David Cox

They focus on blacks because where is most racism directed at? Them. This is true around the globe from America to Austrailia; the darker you are the more you are hated and nobody is darker than black people. Even when they have to cast black people who do they get? Zoe Saldana, Halle Berry and the other light-skinned near whites.

Julian Green
Julian Green

There was that lesbian black lady on his show

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

Lol yet his show had 0 black women staring into his eyes. What a hypocrite.

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

it might be because i'm mixed or go to a SEC school where the slutty goris are plentiful. But i've always had more of a penchant for latinas.

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

We need more white people in Bollywood films they are underrepresented

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

I noticed this in Dope. All the very attractive women were light skinned black women. This concept's name is "Colourism" and has existed for a while within black communities I discovered.

Liam Edwards
Liam Edwards

White bull

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

Even when they have to cast black people who do they get? Zoe Saldana, Halle Berry and the other light-skinned near whites.

There's a reason for that bro. Fully black people just aren't attractive.

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

White people are actually overrepresented in Bollywood compared to how many there are in India

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

based Venezuelan
wetback
Pick one

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

Aaaaaaand here come the White Knights.

Races are hated for their behaviors. The Irish were hated, the Gauls were hated, the 1800's New York Jews hated the Hasidic Indian-tier Jewish immigrants.

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

Training Day with a white guy

but the black guy is the good cop this time around

this should be a victory in his retarded eyes

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

Actually, Bollywood has its own huge problem with racist and casting lighter skin actors. To Euros, all Indians are 'dark', but they have huge problems of racism and caste systems within India. Even some immigrants and green card students over here bring that shit with them. A friend who worked at a place here in America had to tell their Indian employees that shit would not fly here.

Eli Taylor
Eli Taylor

Ayn Rand was on welfare when she died.

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

They want to increase their group's relative power in society. Nearly every human wants this, subconsciously or consciously. The best way for minorities to do this is to decrease whites' relative power in society.

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

lol she's not black enough to be a black person
"white features"

the only thing holding black people down is other black people. it can be applied to any race, since your own people are the reason you're being held down or pushed forward. arabs are probably the finest example of how fucking stupid it can get.

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

she is so insanely attractive

Oliver Roberts
Oliver Roberts

tv baited into defending nicholas sparks movies

you really want to defend this?

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

Ayn Rand was on welfare when she died

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

implying the notebook was a solid 8/10

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

Redditor detected

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

So blacks misbehave in every single country they are in? Is that statistically likely? Or is it perhaps that a few misbehave and give credence and legitimacy to the nascent feelings of disgust for them inherent in their offending appearance

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

I wont be saying any movies with colored people sad truth desu.

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

The Notebook was good, though.

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

because getting blacks on his side is more effective than getting indians on his side. Or whatever he is.

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

What kind of a way is that to hold a book? Look at his hands.

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

this minority is certainly getting all uppity.

president Trump will thin out their numbers.

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

There is nothing wrong with defending people's rights to nonpolitical entertainment.

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

Women love that shit.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

you forget about white hispanics

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

it was the system she was forced to buy into.

go frot a road.

William Adams
William Adams

It was a meme movie and only accidentally good

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

What are you saying? Do you honestly think Hollywood producers don't consciously (or unconsciously) select the lightest skinned black women with narrow noses and straight hair? This is just naivety. This isn't something black people made up, it's a real phenomenon. When you actual cast someone who better represents black people, you get a backlash.

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

Cut him some slack, that's probably the first time he's ever seen a book

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

Yes, but just like the Muslims they don't chide their misbehaving sects and then advocate their actions.

I've had conversations with my Nigerian neighbor about this. If he doesn't keep his boy away from the public school niggers they're going to turn him into a miscreant.

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

it's another thinly veiled racist "I hate white people" thread

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

This joke would've worked if Indian-Americans weren't the most educated minority.

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

Sorry ment for

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

Arabs
have most ethno-religious political entity destroyed by Westerns (Ottoman Empire) who then proceed to carve it up into arbitrary nation-states
proceed to fuck with it for the rest of the 20th century, instigating politically backed coups and destabilizing it for financial reasons
most powerful country in the world breaks international law and invades a sovereign country on premises proven false (Hussein links to al Qaeda, WMDs)
literally create more terrorists than you stop

Read the Quran. Muslims desire to create a theocratic society that lives in perfect harmony with the laws handed down by Muhammad to his followers. The Ottoman Empire was the realization of that dream and Europeans shot themselves in the fucking foot for conspiring to wipe it out.

Regardless Americans, French and British governments have been fucking around for so long in the region and they have the arrogance to delcare it a problem with the people? Jesus dude, get fucking real.

Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips

Ayn Rand was on welfare when she died

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

Crap !! A dude is picking wrong example to start with !? The source material, Nicholas Sparks universe itself is the white wonderland. So anyone could wash it up in whatever the color they want (笑´・艸・) No offense Aziz, just make sure what your goal is; then, build the argument around it.

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

Doesn't explain Lupita Nyongo.

She blew over well enough.

Ian Flores
Ian Flores

It's a meme movie now BECAUSE it was good. They've tried recreating the formula to replicate its success but all attempts have failed.

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

Why do you keep posting this?

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

tl:dr Assblasted Pedo Rasheed

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

And Karl Marx lived off his rich friends money ;^)

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

meanwhile, he hires a white little cutie as his main love interest.

Gavin Perez
Gavin Perez

tip top kek

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

Well because a lot of people don't like them. Go to Asian neighborhoods they hate them, go to Latino and they hate them, go anywhere and there is a dislike of black people besides some whiny liberal assholes.

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

She was sick and dying. That is what welfare is for, not jigaboo queens to get their hurr did.

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

She is just one. And she came far too late and probably as a move to defend themselves against the accusations which have been leveled at them for decades. They will continue to cast her and keep her visible whilst every other black actress is as light skinned as possible.

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

To try and derail the thread

for some reason niggers think people care about ayn rand here

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

Look mom I posted it again!

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

The Ottoman Empire was the realization of that dream
Are you stupid? Serious question.

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

The poster below me is a faggot.

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

My first name is Henry and I am white. Stay mad, retard. You obviously don't posses the working memory of historical and cultural events to provide a counterpoint so instead you just fearfully lash out with aggressive racism.

I am simultaneously laughing and spitting at you for being such an ignorant cretin as is the rest of the world

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

You seem to believe the Ottoman Empire was a harmonious union of different ethnic groups, when it wasn't it was on the verge of collapse well before WW1.

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

So blacks misbehave in every single country they are in?

Yes

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

Nice to see other level headed and wise gentlemen such as myself on this site

I tip my fedora towards you good sir

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

You also seem to be implying the Ottoman Empire was Arab, when they resented living under Turkish rule.

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

"It's like, there's been 20 of those movies – not once is it a black woman staring into a guy's eyes."

But black romance films are a dime a dozen

They just dont get advertised on tv/where whites live.

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

There is a difference between being the economic "Sick man of Europe" and being destabilised/invaded by foreigners who parition your provinces into imperial mandates under the guise of altrusitic facilitation natural determinism

Austin Long
Austin Long

so the muslims over there killing each other for differing ideals, killing those who speak out or against it, and generally just killing anyone is somehow our fault? a culture and religion based upon declaring war and righteous killing of non believers, but no the problem lies with white people for wanting a valuable resource.

if it weren't for oil, then you faggots would have been wiped out a long time ago.

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

You don't seem to have read much of the Quran yourself. Already on page three or four it goes into a long rant on how to remove "infidels" after spending only a short paragraph on how to be a good believer of the faith.

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

but blacks are way over represented, if even 30% of people in movies are black that is still over 2x their US demographic

But they're not anywhere near that. The fact that you think they ARE says things about your own perceptions and biases. At best, they're approximately represented to proportional levels when looking at all releases. But that's considering all speaking roles equally and balancing films with nearly all-black casts against films with nearly all-white casts. Who knows what the average per-film looks like?

Also there is no single asian that won oscar? wut

That's because Hollywood would rather give Oscars to white people playing Asians than actually give roles to Asians.

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

imperial mandates under the guise of altrusitic facilitation natural determinism
if I use big words it will make my argument seem smart

It only works if you actually know what the words mean

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

i'm a white dude. i watched i'm gonna get you sucka. funniest fucking thing i've ever watched, and that was an all black cast (mostly).

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

incite Arab nationalism
enticing promise to give them their own nation-state if they help you fight
don't do it
instead allow citizens of their own country to settle their own nation-state on your land
end up with nothing, even less actually despite fighting along side them

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

That's because Hollywood would rather give Oscars to white people playing Asians than actually give roles to Asians.

When was the last time this happened?

muh mickey rooney as an asian!

William Rogers
William Rogers

Kek

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

humiliated
reparations forced down their throat
make them admit they were in the wrong
they have to take responsibility for the dead
cant have a military anymore
have your industrial center occupied by the french

Adolf was a good boy. He didn't do nothing.

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

I'm right though?! I'm sorry you don't know what those words meant because you are a fucking retard but France and Britain forcibly turned much of the once unified Middle East into political mandates under the guise of transforming them into nation-states, fulfilling their self-proclaimed commitment to national determinism when in reality they were just prepackaged little puppet states arbitrarily drawn up for European financial purposes.

Fuck off idiot, I am not your teacher. It's not my fault they don't teach you your countries own shameful legacy

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

yes, the Armenian genocide, the jizya tax and other subjugations were nothing of particular, I'm pretty sure the Greek and Armenians felt like equals under the Ottomans. Truly a harmonious union.

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

unified Middle East
ottoman empire

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

altrusitic facilitation natural determinism

Literally makes no sense in the english language.

Now if you said

"under the guise of altruism and facilitating self determination"

then it'd actually make grammatical sense

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

Lmao, in your original post you said the Ottoman Empire was an and I quote
ethno-religious political unity
When it wasn't, it was a mess of ethnic and religious minorities ruled by a Turkish elite.
encite arab nationalism
And why did that nationalism exist in the first place?

Robert Ramirez
Robert Ramirez

Nothing but russian lies

The middle east was unified under the peaceful ottomans where everyone loved each other and got along. Europe, aka white devils, made the middle east into a bad place.

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

be huge global imperialist power
fight pointless war that you helped to instigate against other global imperialist powers
get destroyed in the process

Germany's government played the game and got burned, just like Napoleon's France and Imperial Russia.
The only people deserving of sympathy are, as always, the common people just wanting to work and live peacefully.

Jace King
Jace King

And how are the ottomans any different?

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

abloo bloo da white man be at fault for everything
The Ottoman Empire was never a realization of the caliphate you faggot
It was just rape loving Turks who happened to conquer Asia Minor and make inroads into Europe
Oh wow so they happened to capture Mecca from the Arabs and called themselves protectors of the faith
That didn't stop North Africa and the Moors and Egypt from telling them to fuck off
That didn't stop the Persians from waging war on their own supposed caliphate
I guess Shia/Sunni infighting is also European imperialism at work, huh?

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

Consider that a lot of Hollywood's talent comes from other English speaking countries like Canada/Ireland/UK/Australia, which all have a much lower proportion of blacks, a higher proportion of whites, and virtually no hispanics. It only makes sense that the large majority of roles in Hollywood are filled by white people.

Luke Bell
Luke Bell

I don't really agree with him but aziz is actually funny when he's doing tv. I found him to be funny in parks and rec and I found him to be funny in master of none. His standup is mediocre as fuck though.

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

Germany was still allowed to be Germany afterward.

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

Oh boy I love these kinds of arguments
What do you think of America white washing everything they touch?
Well I really don't think any of this shit actually matters, and the only people that point that shit out are people with issues themselves.
YEAH WELL, YOU'RE WHITE SO....

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

Can I just say that was the most cringyworthy thing I've ever seen - he wrote himself a pixie dream girl with his exact sense of humor. It was like he was playing out his own fantasies.

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

That actually makes no sense, since this reactionary behavior only started after people were already hopped up on this shit.

Or are you seriously about to tell me Sup Forums hates Lethal Weapon? They just hate political opportunism in what is supposed to be art.

You're just a false equivalency fuckhead.

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

POO

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

She's not white

David Gomez
David Gomez

Do people actually feel empowered as a race or ethnicity if they see their race or ethnicity on a tv screen or a magazine?

That is a legit form of bigotry. When I look at a screen and see a successful person, that's all I see.
Someone that put forth some type of effort or had some sort of influence to make their life more successful in some way, and sometimes that alone can inspire you to try something different with your own life.
However, you know what doesn't inspire or motivate you try a different route in life?
"FUCKING ALL WHITE CAST THESE PEOPLE ARE RACIST MONO-COLORED PIECES OF SHIT"

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

t. argentina

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

its sexist that the man is taller in every pic

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

White peoole are not oppressed

Not only are they oppressed, it is systematic discrimination and flat out racism increasing over the last two decades to the point where whites are told to stop breeding with other whites and to do their best to please quietly die out.

Granting asylum to refugees is not white genocide, it is a human right signed by your country

Those are not refugees. Only 1 in 4 even come from Syria. They are invaders from all over Africa and the Middle East who at the first change will rape, molest, steal and even kill.

Males still make up the overwhelming majority of CEOs, Heads-of-State, legislators, judges and military/police officials in any given country

Males work longer, put in more hours, don't take time off for raising kids, choose more difficult and higher profile careers. Also, 50% of voters in all elections are women so don't blame males for winning elections.

Women, who in most places (including European countries and America) have only possessed the right to vote for not even a hundred years

Emancipation of women and human rights entirely are white inventions.

Europe, after invading/conquering/colonizing/terrorizing/genociding/settling brown...

They dragged most of those people out of the mud and civilized them.

Modern day Europeans expect you to praise them for letting brown people govern their own heavily devastated and exploited land

Land devistated by brown presidents and leaders that brown people democratically elected.

It would be one thing if Europeans left this legacy of imperialism and then went one to make amends with their former holdings but instead still exploits their natural resources to this day

The natural resources in the third world, for the lifetimes of everyone reading this, have been exploited primarily by democratically elected governments of local indigenous people in the third world. If they don't like it have a revolution, but its easier to just blame whites.

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

What makes it more right to attack it?
Who the fuck cares is a better question

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

Is there a more revolting race than indians? even their skin color is like that of watery diarrhea.

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

I would wager some do.

I don't really care about their race SO LONG as it's A. Not forced -- i.e. changing races of characters solely to pander, etc. -- and B. It's a good movie, but that doesn't really have to do with race.

Eli Long
Eli Long

America is %63 non-hispanic white

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

Citation Needed: The Post

David Reed
David Reed

Yeah, why don't you go back to your cuckshed in Rotherham to prep Ahmed... Henry. Fucking kek.

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

I'm American and that's an ad hominem. You're probably also American. If you live anywhere near Phoenix Arizona I would love to meet in person so that you could say that to my face and then collect all your teeth from up off the pavement afterwards

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

fuck off, cuck.

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

Yeah, probably whites for invading the entire planet and then claiming everyone else is the problem

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

I'd say there's nothing more revolting than a couple of retarded fucking racists

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

I'm from Europe. You know, the place that's getting raped and murdered by your precious religion of peace. And seriously, don't cut yourself on that katana, you flaming faggot.

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

Assblasted

Hope you like civilization. You're welcome.

Hudson Cooper
Hudson Cooper

No one cares what you think, gook lover.

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

White peoole are not oppressed systematically
Europe, after invading/conquering/colonizing/terrorizing/genociding/settling brown people's land (totally unprovoked, by the way) decolonized after many could no longer afford to pay for them NOT because of international altruism. Those who could afford to keep them violently resisted independence and national determinism (despite being a core European value).
Modern day Europeans expect you to praise them for letting brown people govern their own heavily devastated a
You should write fort Salon or Huffington Post

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

He has a marketing degree and uses focus groups to make his jokes instead of audiences, he's not even really a stand up comedian. Who cares what some random curry nigger has to say.

David Ross
David Ross

thats not the ottoman empire you stupid faggot

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

POO IN LOO

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

I would wager some do.

Yes, racists.

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

India has tons of ethnic groups within it.

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

There are no mass rapes. Cologne was not linked to Syrian refugees. You are a racist who is angry about having to extend human rights to brown people, racist coward

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

Cologne was not linked to Syrian refugees

Not that guy, sauce? First I'm hearing of this. Were they German citizens already?

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

you will never ride JLaw like a donkey
JDIMSA

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

ad hominem
stop throwing this out all willy nilly, it means "that's true, but it's not related to the discussion/debate", you just confirmed you're a cuck

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

Go to a nation inhabited mostly by White people

Complain that there aren't enough street shitters being pushed down their throats.

Who's responsible for this attitude?

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

You are so ignorant its unreal. There are Muslim rape gangs across Europe.

John Ward
John Ward

he's going to get more than a netflix special based off his "talent"

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

being pushed down their throats
Does your mother keep you tied to the couch when you're watching TV? Who's forcing you?

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

That monkey turd should go back to POOLYWOOD in his designated shitting country - India if he is so unhappy living in a white country.
India has 1.2 billion of Azis Ansari aka designated street shitters. He would feel right at home.

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

Yeah, probably whites for civilizing the entire planet, building modern civil society with human rights and the rule of secular law, emancipating women, basically building modern science entirely from the ground up over the last three hundred years including every aspect of modern medicine that you use every day and every innovation, discovery and feat of engineering that gives you a higher standard of living than any of your ancestors going back to the dawn of time and then having the most ungrateful fucking people on earth who just had the greatest treasure in the history of the human race handed to them complain about it at every chance and at every opportunity

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

name one tv show with 0 pandering to libcucks and shitskins

Adrian Sanchez
Adrian Sanchez

faggot

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

You also respond to questions with unrelated and autistic challenges? Now I know why your mom ties you down.

Thomas Cruz
Thomas Cruz

this famalamalamlama

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

we wuz romans and shit!

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

Read the Quran.
No desire to read about some rules that a war monging kiddie fucking shitskin sandmonkey made up. ALL muslim arabs/turkroaches and the rest of the sandmonkey shitskin family need to be holocausted till the last one of them is dead. This includes their women and children.

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

Amen

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

the Ethan Hawke character is played by a black actor

why are cucks such liars

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

shit you would never dare say in real life

You need to seriously rethink your life. It's not too late to change

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

Actually, unlike the origin of this meme, we really were.

Although most of science was discovered and built from the 18th century to now in Western Europe and then with later massive contributions from America and Russia. In it's almost complete entirety the edifice of science, that created the entire modern world, has been built by white males.

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

unlike the origin of this meme
Are you implying there were never black kings?

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

he's totally right tbqfaphmf (to be quite fair and perfectly honest my family)

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

supply and demand

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

He's like a shitty Kimual Nanjiani

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

He isn't wrong though.

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

He's right though, Muhammad was a literal child rapist who molested one of his wives at six years old and then proceeded to rape her at nine years of age, when he was 53.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha#Age_at_marriage

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

yeah, why aren't there more lead roles in action movies, historical dramas and romance movies for manlet Indians, Hollywood is so racist, i'm sure people would flock to the theaters to see Ansari in any of those roles

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

as a non-white person, what's wrong with it?

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

of what?

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

Kumail is based

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

Actually, unlike the origin of this meme, we really were.
Keep posting, you're hilarious.

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

Certainly not in the way they mean. They routinely imagine it as a Wakanda like scientific paradise with cold fusion reactors and belevolent quantum AI's until whitey came and smashed all the wonderful machines and stole whatever of the technology that they could crudely comprehend.

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

Is that a designated shitting street?

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

everything he said is 100% correct

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

There are legit reasons no one likes blacks, whereas people don't simply hate whites and asians.

Of course, you've been thoroughly conditioned by the media and the rest of society to deny the real reasons, so there's no point in talking about it further.

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

aziz ansari in parks and rec
oh hes kind of funny
check out stand up/master of none/everything else he does
oh this is what you get.

Noah Morgan
Noah Morgan

Sure it is, Leonidas.

Certainly not in the way they mean.
Where are you going with those goalposts, /pol/?

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

shit you would never dare say in real life
I openly say that all the time among my family, friends and at work and everyone agrees because here in Europe people are starting to get really pissed at you unibrow inbred Mohammads. The next crusade against you mudslimes is max. 10-20 years away you goat fucking sandturd.

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

So blacks misbehave in every single country they are in?

Obviously they do. Go read some statistics and try to exit the utopian fantasyland you reside in.

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

not on screen it doesn't

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

nobody moved the goalposts, white people invented the modern world and black people didn't

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

He doesn't want to obstruct the cover from the camera's view. It's a joke in case you hadn't realised

John Jones
John Jones

They were petty tribalists long before Europeans and Americans meddled in their affairs. Nice try with the revisionism.

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

I like you

Nicholas Cruz
Nicholas Cruz

Your useless and unrelated "factoid" has nothing to do with the question you were made, /pol/.

Why don't you go roleplay a crusade with your friends?

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

His stand up is some of the worst shit I've ever seen.
He just gets on stage and starts yelling at the audience not even trying to be funny.

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

Where are you going with those goalposts, /pol/?

You know as well as I do when they say kings they don't mean "a black man was once called a king" they mean 'we had a developed stable innovating civil society with the rule of law until white people ruined it'.

They don't even have that TODAY. Except for what rudiments of civilization and technology that whites have in most cases literally forced upon them their entire advancement is a flat line going back into pre-history.

In 50,000 years, Africans, along with Aborigines are the only people who never invented the wheel. The Wheel! It's like the second thing you discover in a game of Civilization.

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

unable to dispute anything
blame /pol/

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

okay, so you're trolling. have a good night.

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

The entire modern world along with virtually every scientific advancement in human history is a pretty big 'factoid'.

You should probably at least capitalize it.

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

The Wheel! It's like the second thing you discover in a game of Civilization.

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

Why do you think I give a shit about your online insecurities?

I just want you guys to answer a question without asking three more questions that have nothing to do with it. Even now you can't admit you were being a difficult little bitch and couldn't answer right away. You wuz Roman, we get it, don't be a cuck and just give a straight answer.

he thinks every online interaction is a never ending argument
he wants me to use facts and statistics when all I'm doing is insulting him

You guys take yourselves way too seriously.

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

Just because the media and Western culture have brainwashed you into thinking that Arabs aren't a plague on the world, does not actually make it true.

Hopefully, this dogmatic phase of being in love with third world savages will run its course soon so the first world can actually make progress.

Although there is a chance you and your zealots will get your way and see Europe and the US turned into New Orleans, Detroit and the Paris slums writ large.

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

DESIGNATED
also, nice quads

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

minorities should star in the majority of films and shows

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

Wow, usually I'm against such blatant racism but you have a way with words that has won me over to your side.

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

You wuz Roman

What did he mean by this

You realise Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome are the bedrock of Western Civilisation?

Dylan Carter
Dylan Carter

In 50,000 years, Africans, along with Aborigines are the only people who never invented the wheel.

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

That acronym.

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

You wuz Roman, we get it

Yeah I know.
What have the Romans ever done for us?
only now it's;
What have whites ever done for us?
and just as funny.

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

WHERE DA WOMEN OF COLOR AT
marries white woman
pairs himself with white woman in his show
public defecates

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

Racism

Islam is not a race, kid.

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

Havent Mexican directors been kicking ass as of late?

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

oh no! a heterosexual white male and female are attracted to each other
if this continues they might even have white children!

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

Don't they literally have their own shit skin channels? It's our fault no one watches them?

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

scary shit man. I wonder how shit the West will become til it turns itself around. or even if it ever will stop deteriorating.

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

stagnation, repetition and overall shitty pantheon of romantic films
but no, let's protect straight marriages, because those are going soooooooooooo well as of lately
Conservatives have the strangest priorities. Your next president had like 5 wives.

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

The funny thing is, I'm not even a conservative.
And I've never even seen a Nick Sparks film.
I'm just a white man who has had enough of your bullshit.

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

There's over a billion of them anyway, and their population is still increasing.

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

"straight marriages"

you mean families, the cornerstone of human civilization

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

well it was arguably the greatest multicultural model in history, at least before the current west.

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

Hilary has a lez haram?

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

Hollywood is unlike anything else in the world. There is no other film industry that manages to come close to its spectacle. Many muslim countries create fantastic films, just that they're films aren't nearly the spectacle as hollywood is. So I can see where their argument is coming from. They can still go suck a fuck.

John Nelson
John Nelson

The funny thing is, I'm not even a conservative.
Best joke in the thread so far.
I'm just a white man who has had enough of your bullshit.
Then why aren't you watching more Nicholas Sparks films, faggot? Afraid they might be shit? It's almost like being white and in a relationship isn't enough to keep a movie going...

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

I can literally feel your seething anger through my computer just by reading your post.

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

Then why aren't you watching more Nicholas Sparks films, faggot?

The only reason I might watch one is The Notebook, for some goddamn horrifying reason, is the favorite film of what seems like 60% of all white girls. So sooner or later I'll probably get forced into watching it.

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

it's a triggered fudge packer episode

Nobody gives about you literal faggots.
You're like 5% of the population yet whine and scream the loudest demanding half of television show and movies cater to your bugchasing fetish, then have the audicity to wonder people hate you freaks so much.
Hang yourself.

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

It's useless. These crazed religious zealots just want to be given everything--money, power, status, etc.--without actually having created or taking it.

And if you don't agree with them every step of the way and concede every baseless demand, you are a literal nazi.

If you don't let brown people live in your home, and let them kill your children and steal your property (which is literally happening in Germany), you are a Nazi.

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

being a man
caring about Nicholas Sparks posters

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

uh the enlightenment and scientific revolution kicked off in europe during the late 1700s, dipshit. rome has long since been dead for quite some time. being inspired to achieve greatness isn't a trait share with all races, just look at the middle east or africa.

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

His lack of intelligence is obvious by how many times he has to use the word "like" to convey his opinion.

His opinion is therefore, shit.

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

And why does chinawood has so many chinese actors ?

Why does africawood have so many black actors?

Its just blatant discrimination

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

You mean Jews invented the modern world.

Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry

america=white

In your cuckservative fantasy dream world yes. God Emperor Trump loves you!

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

Absolutely nothing that Aziz Ansari says or does is funny.

Parker White
Parker White

Are you gay, user?

I'm just asking because my post has nothing to do with gay people and yet you brought it up.

Anyway, tell me why Trump can marry 5 women and probably cheat on all of them but a gay guy can't. I'll be waiting, but don't bother posting. You'll never be able to come up with a good enough answer, faggot.

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

(You)

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

coming from the guy who never once hired a nonwhite woman on his show where he preached about diversity I just cannot take him seriously about this.
If he really cared he would have done it himself, and he fucking didnt

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

look at the middle east or africa
I'll grant you Africa, but Middle East has had its fair share of greatness, not to the extent that Europe has, but its certainly not non-existent. Also, the muslim world had quite the influence over the renaissance. To be fair, it was more of a persian, central asian, and islamic spain influence. Don't be so insecure about yourself that you need to deny the achievements made by other civilizations, achievements that influenced those made by your own.

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

inspired to achieve greatness

the middle east had some chance at greatness yes, because they are the reason we use arabic numerals and algebra. the problem is that they let religious dipshits take control and just fuck it all up. rome kept it secular, and the europeans later took this ideal and went beyond everyone's wildest imaginations. shit just skyrocketed from there and now we have achieved so much mindblowing shit in the last few hundred years.

most of these civilizations have been around for much, much longer and haven't even come close to the shit we've done. the keywords being inspiration.

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

Ah, the "Islamic Golden Age", here we go again.

The Middle East has a few contributions to Astronomy, Medicine and Math, all in the 13th century. 99.9% of all significant scientific accomplishments were made in the last 250 years. The Middle East contributed nothing during this, and continues to contribute absolutely nothing today.

Don't be so insecure about yourself that you need to deny the achievements made by other civilizations, achievements that influenced those made by your own

It's actually the opposite. To be overly polite, we deliberately stress at every opportunity the contributions to science, technology and the arts that every non-white race and individual has made. We do this with such regularity and precision that it has become like breathing. The contributions made by Arabs are no exception, we talk about how great the Islamic golden age was every chance we get. That doesn't mean that anyone who knows actually knows anything about the history of science actually pretends that they, as an entire people and culture, contributed much at all to science as a whole when you put it in perspective.

We stress non-white contributions to make everyone feel better about themselves and less threatened. The truth is they contributed a few bricks seven hundred years ago to a tower that now stretches to the heavens, and absolutely nothing since. Just because we say this stuff at parties doesn't mean that everyone saying it doesn't know the truth. Science is a white endeavor.

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

the problem is that they let religious dipshits take control and just fuck it all up
I wouldn't say it was only religion
The mongol invasion is probably the the biggest setback that happened to the muslims in their innovation department. By the time they recovered, Europe had already moved so far ahead that it was nearly impossible to catch up, especially with colonialism right around the corner. This isn't to say that they are completely blameless, but it isnt fair to lambast their achievements and contributions to world progress. The situation is a lot more complex than We Wuz Da Best n Shit.

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

india STILL has THE plague
in 2016

hahah what a joke of a country

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

being inspired to achieve greatness isn't a trait share with all races

? What ?

It took white people 4.5 billion years to achieve what they have now. Where was that trait back then?

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

The Middle East has a few contributions to Astronomy, Medicine and Math, all in the 13th century. 99.9% of all significant scientific accomplishments were made in the last 250 years. The Middle East contributed nothing during this, and continues to contribute absolutely nothing today.
I don't understand, I literally never argued against this. I also never mentioned the Islamic golden age, because I think that its a moronic phrase that really has no place in academia, except to comfort the insecurities of muslims. I specifically said that the contributions were made primarily by Central Asian, Persian, and Spanish areas.

you keep using the "we"
as if you have had anything to do with the accomplishments made by the scientists and thinkers you associate yourself with so strongly. This is exactly the insecurity I'm talking about. Giving credit to the contributions of others does not take away from the contributions made by "your" community. It's quite pathetic desu

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

The Mongols invaded Europe too

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

And then she realized she didn't like him anymore and flew to japan to get NIPPED

Come on user, keep up

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

Reminder: remove all the spics and niggers and America's crime/obesity/everythingbad rates absolutely plummet to Utopian levels.

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

The mongol invasion is probably the the biggest setback that happened to the muslims in their innovation department. By the time they recovered, Europe had already moved so far ahead that it was nearly impossible to catch up

Think about what you are saying. They have had over half a century of the biggest natural resource bonanza in the history of the planet along with open and eagerly offered access to every bit of scientific literature and learning this entire time. Spain translates more books into Spanish every year than the entire Islamic world has translated in the last 1000 years. With all this money and time they have contributed absolutely nothing to science, or culture, or the arts and have no exports at all except for the worst religion on earth.

If what you are saying is true and the only thing that held them back was the Mongol invasion they would have contributed immensely over the last few decades. As it is we dropped two nukes on Japan and they contributed more to science in any given year in the last thirty than the Islamic world has in the last thousand.

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

Mongols never got into the heart of Europe, only through parts of eastern europe. The mongols rampaged through the heart of the muslim world, especially its intellectual center of Baghdad.

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

you keep using the "we"
as if you have had anything to do with the accomplishments made by the scientists and thinkers you associate yourself with so strongly

Right. I'm told every day I'm responsible for slavery, the holocaust, the crusades, colonialism, imperialism, the KKK, the gender wage gap, Nazism and the theft of rock and roll, but god forbid I claim to have anything to do with scientific achievement over the last couple of centuries.

Michael James
Michael James

. They have had over half a century of the biggest natural resource bonanza in the history
muslims aren't a singular entity
the natural resource is only present in gulf arab countries, the arabs who are surprisingly the dumbest, most tribal, and religious.
With all this money and time they have contributed absolutely nothing to science, or culture, or the arts and have no exports at all except for the worst religion on earth.
arabs have no culture to export though, at least not the gulf arabs, who have all the money.

the only thing that held them back was the Mongol invasion
I never said that pham

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

so their wrongs makes yours a right
keep it up autist, I'm sure your internet arguments of non existent superiority helps you sleep at night.

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

There are Muslim rape gangs across Europe
The Daily Mail told me so
Also Mark Zuckerberg flew to Berlin specifically to help Merkel censor all social media including companies he doesn't run

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

I'm told every day I'm responsible for slavery, the holocaust, the crusades, colonialism, imperialism, the KKK, the gender wage gap, Nazism and the theft of rock and roll

lol, you aren't told those things at all. Stop overreacting you old housewife.

Gavin White
Gavin White

I never said that pham

The mongol invasion is probably the the biggest setback that happened to the muslims in their innovation department

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

Wakanda like scientific paradise
this is hilarious because in the MU Wakanda couldn't give two fucks about any other African nation's problems until Reggie Hudlin came along

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

Pretty sure the hero of Training Day, the movie, was a white guy

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

I'm sure your internet arguments of non existent superiority helps you sleep at night

I sleep on a bed set into stone solarium at the top of tower from which shines the light that urged you and your ilk, blinking and frightened, to usher forth from the sour cave in which you dwelt.

And I sleep like a baby.

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

no fucking way britain is only 5% black. i refuse to believe with so many niggers on their tv

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

I never said it was the only factor though, I also went on to say that they aren't completely blameless either. There were many shortcomings in the muslim world with regards to their intellectual stagnation, but as a starting point the mongol invasion is easily the biggest setback they had. Had it not been for the mongols, there was a good chance the muslims would have conquered their way into Europe. thank god that didn't happen

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

In 50,000 years, Africans, along with Aborigines are the only people who never invented the wheel.
Who are the Aztecs

were you homeschooled

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

A White author writes stories about White people in a majority-White nation
This is a problem

Why does anyone take Disease Ansari's hypocritical opinions seriously?

Replace "White" with any other race and people would be shrieking about "racism".

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

There are over a billion Indians in this world. If it's so important, why don't they start their own film industry and cast mostly Indian people in their movies. Then we can see which films make more money.

Oh wait.

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

you keep using the "we"...

Your emphasis on his choice of pronoun just exposes your lack of argument. It's quite obvious no one in this thread has contributed to science, knowledge, technology, etc. in any meaningful way, so there's no need for you to point out the imprecise way he chose his words.

His point still stands, as you merely stated something obvious and then attempted some armchair psychology.

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

waiting an hour to reply so as to appear to have the upper hand
Only slimy faggot would pull a tactic like that you AIDS chasing kike.
As for your bullshit, Trump can marry as many women as he likes because he has money.
Fags literally have no reason to marry other than to collect alimony since they are all whores who fuck 50 different dudes every weekend.
At the end of the day it's all about money because regardless if you're straight or gay, everyone is greedy.
Fucking queer.

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

I'm sure Aziz is fighting just as hard to bring diversity to 99% Indian Bollywood!

I am sure, he is not a hypocrite at all! No way!

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

I'm sure Aziz is fighting just as hard to bring diversity to 99% Indian Bollywood!

Why would he? He's an American.

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

Aziz is a currynigger scumbag who needs to swallow some 12 gauge asprin. Unfunny faggot.

Carson Green
Carson Green

so there's no need for you to point out the imprecise way he chose his words.
except their is, because the emphasis of his arguments relies heavily on his "implicit" involvement of the achievements he is speaking of. This is even more evident since the purpose of his entire argument is to claim superiority over those civilizations that have not achieved as much as "his". Which is utterly ridiculous as he has no achievements himself to speak of, and thus no argument for superiority. Its just as annoying as muslims who muslims who bring up the Golden age in discussions, to comfort their insecurities of being absolute failures. We Wuz the Golden Age n Shit, thats why you should respect us. No, the golden age was great, but you're shit. Similarly, the enlightenment and western innovation is amazing, but you have done as much with it as I have. Your personal superiority is non-existent.

and then attempted some armchair psychology
you mean like every Sup Forums post ever made
idiot

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

Why would he? He's an American.

He's still ethnically Indian.
Why is racism "OK" if it's not in your home-country?

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

Good job strengthening the stereotype of the globally ignorant American.

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

You're mischaracterizing all of this.

That user wasn't talking about himself or about you, or me, or anyone else in the thread.

He was obviously talking about the groups of people who did and did not make certain advancements. His, or mine or your, ancestry in relation to any of the groups isn't relevant to the actual issue---that is, which groups are responsible for which achievements.

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

He's still ethnically Indian.

And?

You might be ethnically Irish but that doesn't mean you give a shit about what goes on there does it?

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

That's no stereotype.

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

Racism is a big problem. But it's happening to people all the way over there, so ehhh who cares.
let me instead focus my attention on a relatively tolerant and progressive society, where my words will have much less impact

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

Anti racism is a code for Anti white. There can only ever be too many whites.

Parker Stewart
Parker Stewart

His, or mine or your, ancestry in relation to any of the groups isn't relevant to the actual issue---that is, which groups are responsible for which achievements.
you don't discuss the achievements of groups, by inserting yourself into their collective. Again, its like a muslim who talks about the Islamic Golden age, and contructs the argument as "well we muslims also contributed the world progress", as if he had anything to do with the achievemnts made by the great Persian thinkers. I and no one will deny the superioty of western intellectual culture, but that analysis of an entity does not give you a unearned superiority over others. You're an individual, and your contribution to the world will be measured the same whether you are from a shithole in africa, or from high iq family in israel.

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

A conservitard with a globalist agenda. Fucking lol.

Aiden Lopez
Aiden Lopez

So do you think we should be telling other countries what to do in terms of culture? Or do you just think that he should because his parents were Indian?

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

What part of my comments could be considered conservative you fucking parrot?

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

Are you going to deny it?

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

uh oh, I'm caught being cognitively dissonant, better use an insult!!

James Ross
James Ross

It's not an insult, just an observation of hypocrisy.

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

So you believe that only members of a certain race or culture are permitted to comment on, or push for positive change within that culture?

Fighting racism is everyone's responsibility.

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

if you ever reproduce rethink the idea "sleep like a baby"

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

So you admit that to you, having less white people is a positive thing.

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

So you believe that only members of a certain race

It's interesting you say this, after implying that Ansari should be fighting racism in India because he's ethnically Indian.

Anyway, you're just shitposting now because you know you lost the argument.

James Lewis
James Lewis

I don't need to defend myself against such retarded strawman accusations.
Address the argument or fuck off you howling moron.

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

Oh wait.
most of our film industry doesn't exist to launder money for organized crime, take that into account

also their industry is fucking huge, possibly having something to do with movie theaters being the cheapest place to be air conditioned for 2-3 hours

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

Address the argument or fuck off

Why should I? You never did.

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

Fighting racism

At least be honest and say "decreasing the number and proportion of white people."

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

I never said he should do so because he is Indian. Find where I said that right now.

He should do so because it's a far bigger problem than in Hollywood. We should focus our efforts where they are needed most. Good job announcing yourself the "winner" though, why are Indians less deserving of our efforts than Americans?

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

I'm doing that how?
By arguing for better representation of minority groups in Indian cinema?

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

I know what the term means and what the accepted usage of the term is
but I'll pretend I don't to be snarky because I'm mad and I don't have anything else

You shouldn't get so angry, It's bad for your health.

I should know, my people discovered the negative effects of hypertension.

Along with everything else!

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

why are Indians less deserving of our efforts than Americans?

Because it's common sense to put your own countrymen first.

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

What a waste of trips. You don't even know what the argument is.
Aziz needs to get some perspective and fight the real fights. Not these easy Hollywood targets.

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

Aziz's contributions to the conversation are minor at best. He would have a greater impact in Bollywood because his comments will resonate more strongly coming from someone ethnically Indian.
He's shouldn't do it out of pride for his race, but because of how effective he could be.

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

Aziz Ansari is one of the biggest reasons Indian actors don't get more work. He's a talentless prick. If he wants to help solve the problem he should stop pretending otherwise and become an agent or something.