Aziz Ansari on Hollywood's Diversity Problems: Only White People in Nicholas Sparks Films

>"When people like ask me, 'Do you think like the diversity stuff is getting better?' I'm like, 'No.' "
>For example? Nicholas Sparks movies.
>"There's a poster right outside our writer's room, it's one of those Nicholas Sparks books where it's just two white people just staring at each other," the Master of None creator and star said. "It's like, there's been 20 of those movies – not once is it a black woman staring into a guy's eyes."
>TV isn't immune to this problem, either: "I looked at some lineup of like new shows and it's like, MacGyver, Training Day with a white guy – what are we doing?"
people.com/article/aziz-ansari-nicholas-sparks-race-gender-inequality-hollywood

He's right, when will street shitters have their own mainstream television show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why does bollywood have so many indian actors. its like there's no diversity

Maybe he'd get hired more if he didn't shit on all the sets

>5555
jesus dude maybe you're right

>what are we doing?
We're not offending people's eyes by looking at subhumans.

What an unlikable little curry shit.

I fucking hate Aziz Ansari.

>my last special was shit so I'm going the sjw route

Nicholas Sparks is WHITE.

His target audience is horny suburban white girls.

Maybe this currynigger should stop shitting in the street and write his own romance novels.

And like, then like, and I'm like, so like, this is like, like I can't believe, like this is, like.

>MacGyver, Training Day with a white guy

Both those things had white guys in them, though.

>those bald patches

Inferior genetics

Furthermore Macguyver precedes Training Day.

>POO'D

Jlaw has a nice tummy.

The better question is why are there over a billion Indians in the world?

>he wants a black woman
He's not even standing up for his own race

Why isnt he funny

Why do minorities always have to make it about race?
They don't see two people staring, they see two guys. They don't just see two guys, they see two WHITE guys. They can't just take something as it is and be fine with how the writers/makers wanted it to

every single fucking thing in their life is put through that filter, they can't enjoy it unless they run through the checklist "white? male? christian? straight? poor?" and it has to get so tiring but they still do it, while getting to claim everybody else is racist for not caring about race.

Isn't Hollywood / film awards representative of the US minority population percentages though? Whenever I have brought this up, the conversation seems to die.

>Isn't Hollywood / film awards representative of the US minority population percentages though?
No, Mexicans are underrepresented

POO RIGHTS NOW

I think a better question is: why should films represent population percentages?

>whites are 70% of the US population
>liberals won't be happy until they're only 25% of film stars

Anybody who criticizes a movie based on race of the actors is a fucking racist. When did that change?

>black girl with white guy

is this a fantasy movie?

You're right, all films should now have all black casts

He is not good looking that is he major problem and it cannot be changed

Should they?

That's up to the director, really -- if they so choose.

>The better question is why are there over a billion Indians in the world?

No, it's: Why aren't there less?

Seriously, the way they live a fucking plague should have wiped them out by now.

WE

OK, then it might be justified if they kicked up a fuss, but they don't...

Goddam it. If it wasn't bad enough I'm half Indian, now this faggot is crying and going full retard sjw. Enough of this fucking bhenchod.

>whites are 70% of the US population

more like 60%, probably closer to 58%, since Obama lets ICE dump illegals back into america

Hispanics should be more plentiful but blacks are way over represented, if even 30% of people in movies are black that is still over 2x their US demographic

Mexicans are the grossest bean people though

That's not my point, though.

Films don't need to reflect population percentages, but SJWs pretend they should -- when they've never purported to be a mirror of such statistics.

And that's my point, if films don't represent population percentages, the next Avengers should have an all Mexican cast

So what is the SJW counter-argument against this? I actually just don't understand and I live in a SJW capital

Simple: The market decides what it wants.

The market has decided that Whites are aesthetically pleasing. Thus there are more whites in movies.

>"It's like, there's been 20 of those movies – not once is it a black woman staring into a guy's eyes."
If diversity is so important for this curry nigger, why did he cast a white woman to be his love interest in his Netflix series? If he wants to see nigress getting work, he should give them some.

If they want to. I mean, I think it would be stupid, but stupid people make movies all the time.

>>"There's a poster right outside our writer's room, it's one of those Nicholas Sparks books where it's just two white people just staring at each other," the Master of None creator and star said. "It's like, there's been 20 of those movies – not once is it a black woman staring into a guy's eyes."

Oh yes there fucking are

>but blacks are way over represented
Only in awards
But apparently oscarssowhite baka

>what are we doing?
>we

We? Who's we? Got a turd in your pocket, Habib? Go make your own film so you can use "we"

How much black women did he "dated" on his show again?

its time to of stop posting poland

>Hispanics should be more plentiful
Not after next year they won't need to be. The hispanic population is in for a good downsizing from the United States.

Do you take half of your poo to the loo?

guys google laugh your dick off

ESKIMO RANDY

Pajeet here.

This fucking muslim faggot is a menace. He is following the exact thing that the niggers have employed.

Who gives a fuck if some honky author writes about honky people? Write your own fucking book.

Can't wait for the 4th reich.

Why does Aziz want less Jewish men and women in Hollywood, and, probably, the world? Is he an anti-semite?

>they think the people in charge of hollywood care more about keeping down minorities than making money

White people movies make the most money all over the world. You can't really blame them for wanting to get maximum profit.

DESIGNATED

Take your racism back to

I take all my poos in the loo, even when I lived in savageland. Also I'm half German so Its mandatory when I film my scat movies.

SHITTING

He flushes but doesn't wipe

But whites are only 15% of the global population

what do you people have against toilets?

if it were a black man and a white woman staring at each other Sup Forums would throw a fucking fit

it goes both ways, retard

Fuck off nu-male.

Don't you have to renovate your cuck shed?

Not true, I wipe my ass on ur mums face, m8. She's my co star in said movies, see

>what are we doing casting the race that makes up the majority of the population on the continent that we produce this shit

There are more blacks in prisons so it kinda balances out hollywood

Also there is no single asian that won oscar? wut

Its only the poor people who do this because they are poor and uneducated. Middle class and up uses toilets.

>Diversity always = more black people

They don't actually give a shit about diversity, they just want their due and are fine shitting on others to get it.

Name one white male lead in a bollywood film. I'm waiting.

Gee maybe the 85% should be able to make their own fucking movies then.

But-t he´s venezuelan.

i'm indian and good looking so the fact that this short unattractive indian guy is boning white girls in his show (that i've never bothered to watch) is good for me.

but i've always had girls crush on aladdin so that was a good stealth move by disney for the goyim 20+ years ago.

The same cunt who deliberately casts white women as his girlfriends in his shitty Louie rip off.

It's reality

Blacks. It's always about elevating blacks. Not Asians, not Latins, not Arabs... BLACKS.

The BBC has their little diversity program, Britain is 5% black maximum and Arabs are underrepresented. Who do they promote? BLACKS.

They operate on Racial Marxism, the darker your skin color, the more oppressed you inherently are. Blacks are proletariat, everyone else is bourgeoise. So even if the entire planet were black, the SJWs will rally for the cause of the darkest blacks.

This is as simple and insightful an explanation as I can give. The SJW are nobody's friends. They will stab everyone in the back in pursuit of their Prophecy of Equality. They are a fucking cult led by feelings.

The stats are only for acting and I also think they're only from the last 10 years or so which is why the black percentage is so high.

>SJWs will rally for the cause of the darkest blacks.

I guess being a midnight motherfucker has its perks

>designated shitting streets
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Shit, wrong picture.

JUST

Please be in LONDON

>nose ring

White peoole are not oppressed systematically

Granting asylum to refugees is not white genocide, it is a human right signed by your country

Males still make up the overwhelming majority of CEOs, Heads-of-State, legislators, judges and military/police officials in any given country

Women, who in most places (including European countries and America) have only possessed the right to vote for not even a hundred years

Europe, after invading/conquering/colonizing/terrorizing/genociding/settling brown people's land (totally unprovoked, by the way) decolonized after many could no longer afford to pay for them NOT because of international altruism. Those who could afford to keep them violently resisted independence and national determinism (despite being a core European value).

Modern day Europeans expect you to praise them for letting brown people govern their own heavily devastated and exploited land

It would be one thing if Europeans left this legacy of imperialism and then went one to make amends with their former holdings but instead still exploits their natural resources to this day through financial institutions and frequently engage in military interventions to reorder their society, routinely breaking international law

You. Are. Not. Oppressed. First Worlders.

They focus on blacks because where is most racism directed at? Them. This is true around the globe from America to Austrailia; the darker you are the more you are hated and nobody is darker than black people. Even when they have to cast black people who do they get? Zoe Saldana, Halle Berry and the other light-skinned near whites.

There was that lesbian black lady on his show

Lol yet his show had 0 black women staring into his eyes. What a hypocrite.

it might be because i'm mixed or go to a SEC school where the slutty goris are plentiful. But i've always had more of a penchant for latinas.

We need more white people in Bollywood films they are underrepresented

I noticed this in Dope. All the very attractive women were light skinned black women. This concept's name is "Colourism" and has existed for a while within black communities I discovered.

White bull

>Even when they have to cast black people who do they get? Zoe Saldana, Halle Berry and the other light-skinned near whites.

There's a reason for that bro. Fully black people just aren't attractive.

White people are actually overrepresented in Bollywood compared to how many there are in India

>based Venezuelan
>wetback
Pick one

Aaaaaaand here come the White Knights.

Races are hated for their behaviors. The Irish were hated, the Gauls were hated, the 1800's New York Jews hated the Hasidic Indian-tier Jewish immigrants.

>Training Day with a white guy

but the black guy is the good cop this time around

this should be a victory in his retarded eyes

Actually, Bollywood has its own huge problem with racist and casting lighter skin actors. To Euros, all Indians are 'dark', but they have huge problems of racism and caste systems within India. Even some immigrants and green card students over here bring that shit with them. A friend who worked at a place here in America had to tell their Indian employees that shit would not fly here.

Ayn Rand was on welfare when she died.

They want to increase their group's relative power in society. Nearly every human wants this, subconsciously or consciously. The best way for minorities to do this is to decrease whites' relative power in society.

>lol she's not black enough to be a black person
>"white features"

the only thing holding black people down is other black people. it can be applied to any race, since your own people are the reason you're being held down or pushed forward. arabs are probably the finest example of how fucking stupid it can get.

she is so insanely attractive

>tv baited into defending nicholas sparks movies

you really want to defend this?

Ayn Rand was on welfare when she died