Hey /b...

Hey /b. shits been going on in my life and I felt like sharing a story that had impacted me greatly and I still feel shit about.
additionally green text thread if people wanna contribute.
> be me
> be 16
> on the bus one day, coming home from school.
> see someone I haven't noticed before come onto the bus aswell
> not extremely appealing at the time, cute, very short around 4 foot 10.
> I was a depressed mess anyway so I didn't think much of it
> couple of days later the friend I always sat beside (Tall guy, handsome, alpha as fuck) tells me that she thinks i'm really attractive
> "Me? What?" I burst out laughing because self hate is real in those days friend (lets call him vincent) replies "Yeah man, she thinks your all good."
>I shrug it off, not one for relationships at that time.
>Few weeks pass, I notice her a bit more on the bus. She always sits alone, headphones on and ignores everyone.
> ask vincent why she's like that. "Dunno, user. she's always quiet n shit"
> once again ignore it.
>not long until I really start finding her attractive, and on the same day I start to feel that way, vincent tells me that she wants my kik.
> weeks pass before i finally give her my kik. I message first.
> "Hey, (Lets call her Amber). How are you?"
> she seems genuinely excited that I messaged her. We talk for a bit before I start to get more emotionless about talking to her.
> i send messages less frequently, and usually one worded answers.
> she's obviously disheartened by this.
> months pass and shit starts to change.
> my life basically goes downhill, mum is in extreme debt, dad had left me as I was born. can still live which is good, but school I was failing, no effort. No wanting to try. I started to reject my friends at school, apart from my bus buddy vincent

you guys interested in me continuing? If so let me know because there is a bit to tell.

more plz

Cont.

Also, please do not show tits and feel free to stay, Sup Forums is a healthy and safe internet hang-out webpage.

Bumpin

bump

cont

>start talking to girl more. Learn that she has similar interests to me and that we actually have a bit in common. she seems like a happy person, talkative and uses alot of happy emojis with messages.
> fast forward 4 months
> finished my school year and managed to pass. happy about this but even more happy to be able to relax for my 3 month holiday coming up.
>talk to the girl a bit over the holiday, not as much as i should have but enough.
>feelings start to develop over this time, however i'm unsure of it all.
>all of this interaction has been over text, im not sure why but i never asked her to come over, and she never asked to come over or for me to go to hers. (find out why later)
> this day sticks out to me for an odd reason, but we are talking over FB and I randomly tell her that i love her.
>long pause. before Amber replies with the first uncertain seeming message I've seen "I love you too user..."
> typical young aged love stuff goes on, random messages followed by i love you, hearts, ect.
> when i hit the next year of school, most of the shit begins to happen.
> I didn't message amber for a period of time due to spacing out in my holiday.
> no more emojis when we talk
> no more happiness showing
> on the bus one day, perplexed as to why amber hadn't sat beside me. Vincent sits beside me and tells me "hey user, amber's father hit her today."
> vincent is older, on his last year of school and still alpha as fuck. (always tells me about which girl hes going to get laid with tonight, buff as fuck. very good fighter)
> I don't mention that I know to Amber, simply because its good manners to not do that (in my mind)
> eventually i start getting into the idea that I can help her.
> "Amber, you really do mean the world to me. I want to be with you as long as I can and I'll always be here for you." I say that alot, I say alot of supportive stuff and she generally replies with "Okay.."
More? text limit is killing me

go on user,cont.

yes. keep it going, stop asking and just type the shit out

cont

>one day we are sitting on the bus together, things just feel weird though. holding hands as usual, and I start to feel this burning in my chest.
>have told her I loved her before, meant it but i had never felt this way before.
>look her in the eyes, smile and warmly tell her i love her with all my heart.
> she smiles slightly, her smile is very shaky and she seems off. But she seems happy too.
>no words from her, just staring into each others eyes for a bit. i had never thought brown eyes could be so beautiful.
> her lips were perfect too, her hair was always a bit messy but i liked the length.
> gently stroked her cheek before sitting back a bit, her arms wrapped around me. tbh we gave no shits if people found it weird that we cuddled on the bus.
>during this time i learn she self harms, and smokes. i convince her to stop smoking, but self harm is a different issue.
>time passes, til one night shes acting different. much more happy and stuff (still over facebook)
>texts start to get a bit more intimate, until she ends up telling me that she wants me to fuck her. (kinky details left out)
> this is extremely strange, but arousing. strange because she had always hinted that her first time had been terrible. (Later learn that it was forced)
> she ends up getting a dickpic, nothing else happens until I later learn that she was insanely drunk.
> be me, had alcoholic father, mother is drug & alcohol counsellor. i do not take this lightly.
>big rant about how terrible alcohol is, especially for her with her self harming issues.
>eventually stop messaging for the night after two hours of telling her about the effects, how she needs to stop. she never spoke during this but read all messages.

> be 16

MODS

TITS OR GTFO

>I felt like sharing a story that had impacted me greatly and I still feel shit about.
>had
>still
>?

Pls cont. I'm too into this

Continue

cont cont

> still 16, both her and I had skipped school for the day. Me because I was feeling shit, her because she didnt want to go that day
> I go to her place, and walk around town with her.
> she literally runs up to me and hugs me, never been knocked over before but almost did that time
> how the fuck did a 4"10 midget almost knock me over.
> realize how cute she is
>feel huge warmth in my chest, fuck i love her
> go to shop, I buy a pie and end up not eating all of it, chucked it out.
> this is when i learn shes vegeterian and I feel like shit.
> 10 thousand apologies later and she tells me its fine, with a smile that melts my heart as per usual.
> we walk back to my place, i've never seen her so anxious before in my life.
> she stands outside the door for a bit, takes a few minutes of coaxing before she comes inside.
> we chill out on the sofa for a bit before going into my room, chucking some music on and just chilling on the bed.
> she ends up lying on top of me and that point, we cuddle for quite awhile before I feel her lips nearing my neck.
> never been kissed before, even her breathing on my neck gave me spine chills.
> learn that im sensitive as fuck on my neck
> she kisses it before we have to get up since she has to go home soon

Keep going! This is good

Get to the fucking part already

> suddenly, I get a message on kik
> its her fucking some black guy (she told me earlier when I talked about her kinks that she liked cucking)
> TFW got cucked by a bigger.

well,i wouldve considered becoming an hero because of that

cont

> basically the next day i wake up and decide what to do.
> "hmm- fuck school i want to be with her"
> skip school again, we arrange that this time i go to her house.
> go to her place, about a mile away from mine. walking is fun anyway
> knock on door, she opens it shyly, basically just peeking through the door before opening it wider and hugging me tightly.
> fuck fuck fuck shes too adorable for my fragile heart
> we go inside, house is really cozy. very warm, first place i walk into is a nice kitchen. somethings cooking .
> Amber tells me its just a slow cooking meal for when her parents and brother get home
> we go into the lounge- FUCK THATS A WII
> playing smash bros with her, never actually played it before but i end up beating her regardless.
> think she let me win
> ends up getting boring, go into the bedroom
> really weird to see that she has a bunk bed, wasn't expecting it at all. room is her own, doesn't share with brother.
> back to lying in bed together, "user.. I'm too hot."
> beta as fuck mode activate, slightly anxious as I reply "Maybe.. Uh.. take a layer off?" barely whisper "or two"
> she gives a small laugh before lighting touching my nose with her index finger "Nice try user.."
> she gets off me and tells me to turn around while she dresses into something else
> still beta, let her do it because want to respect her privacy
> fuck fuck FUCK she has cute arms too.
> back to lying in bed, her skin feels so nice on mine.
> she doesn't actually realize that she's basically straddling me
> shes blushing as I point it out, doesn't move though as she presses her torso to mine
> hardon in pants, i'm wearing baggy pants so this is obvious
> she kisses my cheek once.
> holy fuck her lips are like cotton candy
> gets off me, notices my pants and gives me a cute kinda mocking look "Pfft.."
> she leaves the room and I follow after attempting to hide hardon

>let's hope thats some romantic story
>OP got cucked
>.....

telling a story u cukold

Op you gay

(OP)

Is the girl in the pic 'amber'?

Continue, user.

Speed it up faggot I'm losing my boner

Bang her already

Also this is interesting I had a girlfriend who was 4'9" in High school when I was 16. She had blue eyes but she did have issues.

Fucking love it.

Forgot to mention name was Amber also.

cont

> shes playing games on the wii again.
> feeling kinda alpha for once, sit beside her and start feeling her up
> "H-Hey user.. Not now.. You're distracting me"
> she really loves games, but seems like i'm really good with my hands since she's squirming
> hand goes down top, fondling boobs a bit
> SHITFUCK IS THAT A CAR
> her dad got home
> get up quickly, grab my shit and head for the door
> feel arms around my waist
> "I love you user.. I wish you didn't have to go."
> look at her and almost cry because how much i love this cute little fuck
> say goodbye before realizing door is not an option
> sneaky escape through her bedroom window
> walk back home feeling high on life for once
> fast forward a few weeks
> Amber is home with her brother(we are friends), parents are out drinking
> "hey, wanna meet up for a bit?"
> "Sure user.. not too long though I don't wanna get caught"
>" I have some fireworks if you want"
>" Pleaase bring them.. pleeeeasee"
> end up stuffing them into my pants, really awkward walking in the dark with that shit but im beta at life too, gotta be a good child
> see her, she's standing outside getting cold.. feel sorry for her
> very cold night, freezing
> hug her tightly, then let her hold the fireworks
> under street light so I can see her expression
> smile melt me again, shes literally the single most beautiful girl i've met in my life
> go back to my house, mum meets her for the first time and greets her. she's very shy about talkign to my mum so we go to my room instead
> sees my cat, freaks the fuck out
> "its so cuuuute!!"
>ends up cuddling my cat and talking to it and shit while im on the bed just laughing
> her phone rings
> she just looks fucking scared
> I get the sense shit is wrong
> she puts a finger to her lips before answering the phone
> "Hello..?"
> I hear a feminine but commanding voice answer "Where the FUCK are you?"
> "I'm.. I'm.."
> shes obviously scared
>" With user..."
>" WHO THE FUCK IS user?"

oh fuck

She gon get herself rekt

Shit just went down

yo this story is actually making me nervous, pls cont

I have a similar kind of story that made me hate myself every day for it. Don't worry Sup Forumsro, it gets better in the future and you'll eventually get over it.

Here's my story anyways if your interested:
>be me
>16
>I really didn't give a fuck about anything back then, just fucked around in class and barely pulled a 2.5 GPA that year
>Known to be a funny person, and always was class clown
>Never had crush on any girl in the past, and only had a few girls had a crush on me but I never thought I was quite ready
>New girl comes to school
>she's shy, but really fucking cute (short Asian girl; maybe 4'11)
>found out we had a lot of same classes together
>showed she clearly liked me, even told my friends to tell me because she was too shy to tell me herself
>pushed her off because my hermit-like self was really fucking introverted and hated change
>friends tell me I make her cry every night
>she keeps trying to text me, but I ignore all her texts
>one day, she gets sick of it and starts to try to take initiative
>she thinks that I'm into the slutty type, and tries to be that girl for me
>sends nudes, and even at school when she tried to talk to me, she would ask to talk alone with her somewhere private, and would start touching me in really awkwardly sexual places and tried making out with me alot
>said no every time, and brushed her off again
>On Christmas Day, she sent her final text to me
>Long ass text saying how much I broke her heart, and how much she really loved me, and would do anything for me. She said things like she never loved anyone in her life so much than me, and apologized for being too imperfect for me. Ended the text with "Love, Amber" (fake name of course)
> I didn't respond
> Friends told me she went through deep stages of depression in her life, tried killing herself a few times
> Years later, I still have all her contact info, and still don't have the guts to talk to her again. Not after what I did to her.

cont?

hold on, let him finish his story. C'mon dude.

I'm not fucking reading that shit until the other guy's story is done. I want to know what happens to Amber you fucker.

Dude. Make a seperate thread

nobody gives a fuck about your story let OP cont faggot

Go on, faggot!

cont

>her mum had called her because they wen't home early, her fucking brother told her where she went.
> end up walking her to a place where her mum could pick her up
> her mum is drunk off her ass, i end up getting into the car aswell just so i can accompany her
> i ask if Amber will be in trouble, her mum sounds so nice now "No she'll be fine. She just needs to earn our trust"
> father isn't in car, have yet to see or meet him
> what the fuck her mum is tall as fuck
> her mum is literally taller than me, has fucking thunder thighs too
> we drive to my house, her mum comes in and talks to my mum for a bit
> Amber is visibly shaking beside her mother,
> "B-But.. Look at this cute cat.."
> first time her mother sounded mean around me or my family "ARE YOU KIDDING ME CHILD?"
> returns to acting nice until they go to leave
> her mum leaves first but Amber lingers a moment, coming up to me and hugging me tightly. I bend down a bit so I can hold her as intimately as possible
> couple of hours later, find out from her brother that their parents were fighting
> ask amber about it all
> she tells me that her father had talked to her saying "Do you have a fucking death wish? what the fuck do you think you are doing here. You think you're strong, i'll show you that you're not"
> apparently she didn't get hurt, had attempted suicide that night though.
>bus on monday.. she lied.
> her forehead has a large cut across it.
> be me
> be fucking furious
> calm rage down so i can hold her and keep her safe from everyone else.
> everyone is a enemy as this point
> the fuck are these pricks looking at
> make sure to hold her tightly before she gets off the bus
> lots of arguments over facebook after this.
> she's increasingly sadder every day, i decided to cheer her up
> be me
> have some dosh lying around
> buy her a new hoodie. she loved the hoodie I wore on the bus because it had a fluffy inside
> go up to her house, taking a shopping bag all the way through town

>my hermit-like self

Oh God my sides.

Good Guy user

Don't you fucking dare quit on us now, OP!

"Dosh" yee

Go the fuck on!

This better have a good ending. If you still haven't killed her dad do it already.

I need to know what happens next OP, I'm more invested in your story than I am my own life at this point!

Inb4 dinosaur

KEEP ER GOIN MAGGOT I DON"T GOT ALL DAY

inb4 "your mother will die on her sleep tonigh"

i almost know it

Everyone here is more invested in Sup Forums than our lives.

cont

> hear large footsteps, wait a moment before door is pulled open
> justshitmyself.jpg
> her father is fucking ripped. big black guy who just looks me up and down and seems disappointed in who i am
> im kinda scrawny, 5 foot 7.
> "What do you want?"
> I have never stuttered my life. up until now
> "H-Hey i-im user."
> Hold shopping bag up "t-this is for Amber.. she said she liked mine so.. I went and got her one too.."
> be me, be visibly fucking shaking despite my edgelord outfit of skinny jeans, beanie and hoodie. i wear glasses tho
> he takes the bag, looks into it before chucking it at my feet
> fuck he looks mad, know that he knows my name
> I look down at the bag in a comical fashion before looking back up at him
> "We don't take handouts."
> DOORSLAM.JPG
> disemboweled
> walk home feeling shit, take bag with me and chuck it into my room before laying down on my bed
> never got to see her apart from on the bus again.
> talking to her on facebook, she's acting way different. this is during school
> she stops talking
> "Amber? Please talk to me."
> find out from her friend later that day that she attempted suicide during school hours, left the school grounds and tried to hang herself from a tree.
> neck didn't break, ended up just being unable to breathe
> she wasn't happy that she survived
> was into hospital and out the next fucking day, NO DEPRESSION OR SUICIDE TREATMENT
> what the actual fuck.jpg is on my face when i read that message
>be me.
> 17th birthday

Gtfo

That's so sad. Being a loved one of someone who wants to die must be hard. It's like they don't see you as worth living for

Fuck Papa John

Pretty goddamn disappointed. You said you loved her and you wouldn't even kill an abusive nigger for her. God fucking damn user. Shoulda just posted the dinosaur thing.

I bet you never watched Sling Blade

Following this close

You make a very good point user

go on

No respect user, amber first

Good point indeed

Another fine point I might add

You want user to go to jail?! There must be another way that will end up letting him be with amber instead of behind bars.

I dated a girl for 3 years in a really similar situation. Shit mom, abusive stepdad, brother molested her as a kid, suicidal. This is probably the most relatable thing I've ever read... Makes me get them feels.

>black guy

All this time for this? I'm fucking out

cont

> had previously promised Amber i'd NEVER do alcohol so she could feel better about stopping drinking it
> this time im the liar
> VODKA VODKA WOO WOO
> many drinks later
> mum is asleep, i manage to sneak out despite stumbling everywhere
> depressed but laughing my ass off in the dark street
> some people give me weird looks but don't care too much
> approach her house "HEY AMBER! GUESS WHAT!"
> know she can hear me, thin walls. parents are asleep at that point but she generally doesn't sleep much at all
> wait for a bit, get a text from her "user.."
> be me
> be SEVEN FUCKING TEEN
> KING OF THE WORLD BABY
> be me
> be a fucking idiot yelling "AMBER IM FUCKING DRUNK!"
> long delay, i fall over into the gutter because fuck vodka hit me llike a brick after i yelled that
> vomit on myself without really noticing
> next minute she's beside me and looking pretty annoyed
> its been ages since she got cut by her dad, but i notice the scar "F-Fuck you're hurt!"
> "user. Shut up."
> get slapped, walk home dizzy, falling over, passing out a few times
> No messages for awhile until I man the fuck up and tell her I love her.
> no reply for a few days
> holidays so I don't see her on the bus (where i live we get 2 week holidays every now and then)
> finally get "I don't know if I love you, user."
> hear a sound of glass breaking in my ears as my heart plummits.
> i haven't put in every detail of how much I love this person. But my life was literally put on hold so I could help fix hers.
> I devoted every day of my life to be there for her, whether it was in text or in reality.
> heartbroken.jpg
> two holes in my wall without me even realizing, broke a finger aswell.
> damn, you beta as fuck user but nice wall breakage.
> still see her on the bus after holiday ends, we stll cuddle, i still love her.. I still fucking love her
> she looks into my eyes, had kissed me on the cheek once more and i fucking feel so good
> she loves me. she still fucking loves me

He could have the nigger come for Amber at his house and when the nig invades he could shoot him good with papa's gun so it's self defense.

What an informative point you make!

amber is white. father is black mother is white.

Not bad, pretty creative

Shit amber just broke the threads heart

That hit me like that vodka. Dem feely feels

You ever wonder if her black dad was the one who forced her?

Wtf Amber. Don't be a bitch

Maybe. This is hitting my feels hard. Way too relatable.

This thread fucked up my feels,was lurking but fuck man,was also kinda hoping Vincent came in and fucked nigger step dad up

Damn this thread is makin me want to roll another joint .. shit is to real.

Continue pls

waiting for the next part.

I know. I had a girlfriend who's name was Amber. She was 4'9" cute as fuck and actually loved me. I lie to myself all the time I was better off without her but I left her because I couldn't handle her crazy dad and grand parents. Her mom was a bitch too. Too bad you can't do shit when you're in high school.

I miss her all the time.

Yo hurry up and cont fam i
ts 1am and I have work tomorrow

> get message from amber, excited as fuck
> read message. shit self once more "My dad really hates you.."
> this is where i learn that he seems amber as a posession. something that is his, he doesn't love her. but he uses her.
> upset and pissed until she says
> "he wants to hurt you"
>FUCKING HELL IM GOING TO DIE
> play it cool user "Haha. He won't hurt me."
>" He wants to kill you, user."
> shitfuckpiss.png this is where i go even more white at my computer screen that my usual pale white ass does
> fuck fuck fUCK
> i use this to my advantage.
> literally created a meme among my school friends to try feel better about this
> it was dubbed the "4:31 pm beatdown"
> lots of laughs with my friends about how he'd come up to my house, knock on the door politely. I'd answer and he'd say "Hello user, could we perhaps partake in a duel?"
> i'd politely decline and then the next day he'd break in with a baseball bat
>anyway enough memes
>(never enough memes)
> this is my way of coping
> talk to her on facebook, she says she loves me again but she always seems off
> eventually learn that despite all my efforts, she still wants to die
> "How can I help?"
> "... stop loving me. hate me."
> all goes downhill after this, me trying my hardest to be as caring as possible.
> learn from a friend that she went to another guys house, alone. With just him.
>in my mind this is NOT okay. she didn't tell me, and later confessed she didn't plan on it.
> find out they held hands, were close and such
> during this Amber and I were offically dating
> first time I EVER got directly angry towards Amber

6am here. This thread is the only reason I'm awake

I'm sorry to hear that

vincent in the end punched her dad in the face, 18 year old vs 30 something year old buff guy, vincent fucked him up

*gasp* AMBER!!

Cali here

Ambers a slut god dam

Getting too real user. i know how it feels for the one you love to tell you to hate them, its shit.

fucker you're killing me

AZ here

Or the police showed up and shot him 4,000 timed while he was unarmed. The US Govt gave Vincent the Medal of Honor and erected a statue of Amber for her sacrifice.

kys

OP, alpha lesson #21
the only correct answer to "Someone hates you" is "So what?"

Hope she didnt cheat. it feels like shit also.