What's your sex number Sup Forums? As in, how many times have you had sex?

What's your sex number Sup Forums? As in, how many times have you had sex?

How many do you think is the average for men and woman in your country?

What do you think is an appropriate number/limit for your mate?

>0
>I don't know
>0

>The number being so low you can remember it
>2016

me = .3 my gf = 267. but i dont mind, its true love.

femanon here

54 i think

I dont know the average, probably higher

I don't think there's a limit for either gender, the other person shouldn't care the number

just jerking off with a girl count as a .5 at least?

cause then .25. it was a guy.

Of course a whore who had 54 dicks in her wouldn't want anyone to care about the number
>oh yeah... Tits then GTFO

The average is definitely not higher you filthy whore

how many times or w/ how many people? if its how many times I have no idea lol how can you know?
if its how many people, 14

>30+ didn't count
>probably less than 20
>5

54 is a hot number and makes me want to be 55. I bet you're good at it.

Absolutely no idea. I can only estimate around 30-40 partners and roughly 300-400 times? No idea really. Some were long-term, most were one-nighters.
I turned 27 a week ago.

You should probably just make some money off that snatch... Better than giving it away for free

>54
I think he meant in your lifetime, not year to date

More than 1000 times with same girl.
10-15 average

Been with same girl since we were 14, I'm 22 now.

so do most guys really care about a girls score, so long as it isnt like 100 or w/e?
my ex got really uptight about it and I could tell he wasnt just making drama it really bothered him

>30
>i don't really know, maybe 10-15?
>as long as i don't know, i don't care.

yea, most people care

:/

pic related

Respect man, same here (only since 16)

Probablu somewhere around 1500 times. Average probably about 5000

Not so sure abt number of partners tho, but thats not what you asked

>sluts remorse
lmao

OP asked how many times you'd had sex. This cumdumpster might have had just one guy in her entire life, but fucked him 54 times.

OP here, sorry I meant sex partners, not sex

High hundreds? Over a thousand? Been with the same girl for like 8 years, you stop counting after 10 or 12

This site is 18+
Does mommy know you're browsing?Too late

>Probablu somewhere around 1500 times. Average probably about 5000
Wut

kek

but im not even. when I was with that guy I was talking about he was my 6th, ofc its more now but that was 3 years ago

so what you niggers tell me is, that you count when you have sex ?? How fucking beta can you get..I knew you were fags but holy shit..thats a new level of cringe.

Had a gf for 12 years. Fuck on average 3 times a week.

> 3x52 = 156
> 156x12 = 1872

I've also cheated on her numerous times, so the number is probably around 1900 including the girls I'd fucked before I met her.

How old were you? Was that more than his number? And how many is it now?

>how many times have you had sex?
if you EVER had a relationship you can't count that.
if you can count it it's not even sad, it just proves that you are a NEET fagit.
it's not a bad thing, we all are individuals. maybe one day i catch an STD and you can laugh.

>so what you niggers tell me is, that you count when you have sex ?? How fucking beta can you get..I knew you were fags but holy shit..thats a new level of cringe.
this guy gets it.

I've been with 63 women and hundreds of times for 5 of them, the rest between 1-4 times each. I'm not even awesome looking. Just the way I acted and am got them into the sack or counter or couch or floor or this or that. I know uglier people who have been with a lot more. Confidence and attitude matter as well as conversation ability and humor.

>How old were you?
>Was that more than his number?
he said 2 but idk I got the feeling that I was his first but he didnt want to admit it which probably had something to do with it. but yeah definitely more

Yeah, most guys will get bothered by it a lot. I, myself, got pretty bothered by it and took at the end of the relationship to be confident in the lack of sex I have compared to a lot of sex my ex and other potential relationships can have. I still think I'd prefer to go out with someone that has had "less sex" out of comfort zone! But yeah, never let them know no matter what, and never ask (if you aren't comfortable).

Also my sex # is somewhere in higher single digits.

You are one cringey motherfucker.

Im 31 now, met my wife when we were 16 & 17.

I legit have no idea how many times we've fucked now....

Apart from once watching her mess around with another chick (pants stayed on though) she's never fucked anyone else.

I've only slept with one chick other than her.

>Made a trophy map with girls you have slept with

Yeah.... You haven't slept with any of these women...

1 partner.
We had sex roughly 3 times a week for 4 years and then every day/multiple times a day for 5 years. So around 3000 times?

6@16 is kind of a lot, Im not surprised he didnt like it especially if youre right about being his first. Also you ducked the last question.

I'm 25, around 300 times.
It's been almost a year since the last time though, it's terrible

Im just going to do what my best friend does then, say the number of actual relationships and leave out the casual stuff. its such a stupid thing to get uptight about

Also, I don't care about the girl, as long as I know she's "clean"

More than my hands and feet.

Around 6-10 contrary to popular opinion.

As many as they want. Nobody want to fuck mattress for not good times no in anus not.

Jesus Christ dude...

It definetly is, but people (including me) can get very insecure of ourselves. It's just a level of maturity that's a bit hard to reach!

I've been sexually active for 25 years.
I've had sex AT LEAST 3x a week, except for short stints in jail.
(52x3) x 25 - 100: approx 3725
Sounds about right

16 and fucked 6 guys already
Fucking whores Everywhere

Mods

Fag

50+ they tend to fuck half the town before they are 20 here
1, me