twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=hubstti0iSg

You took your time.

Good to see we have each others backs ~desu
I was side tracked with
~desu

Okay, banana posters, just...
>pic related.

I'll have my new pc up and running soon. I'll be able to edit images then, so laggy on this pos ~desu

i make banana pictures out of deadly premonition screenshots
they're all yours. save them while you can.

Thanks lori

Man, fuck these banana posters. This one made me kek.

I feel like they are scripts

I really, really, really like this thread.

What the hell is this rubbish?

>there's banana posters

What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you bananafags have a fucking off switch? I don't understand how you can spend all your time on an imageboard, look at countless images and think "THAT THERE PICTURE SURE WOULD LOOK BETTER WITH A BANANA PHOTOSHOPPED OVER IT!" I know the word "autist" gets thrown around a lot here, but I think it might actually be the best word to describe you idiots. You must legitimately be on the autism spectrum. I mean that sincerely; what the FUCK does the original image even have to do with bananas? Why on earth would you associate it with a fucking banana? Did you ever get any sunlight as a child? There's just no rational explanation for why you would keep doing this. You're either a lifelong shut-in or a drooling fucking retard.

>and they just won't stop

You know what you fat fucking loser, I'm tired of your shit. Day in and day out wasting space in your moms basement, your face and fat fucking neckbeard covered in Cheetos crumbs, the floor littered by empty Mt Dew bottles your mom stopped picking up long ago because she has given up on you. The dark room only partially lit up by the computer and monitor casting your fat shadow against the back wall, you load up Sup Forums giggling to yourself making your fat hairy neckbeard jiggle, dropping Cheetos crumbs all over yourself and the floor which you promptly pick off your shirt put into your greasy face. you know exactly what you are going to do to "troll" other users again its the only form of enertainment you know, You find a ylyl thread and load up your epic banana pic, laughing harder now making your man tits bounce around pushing the limits of your computer chairs weight limits, and start to fill out the captcha. No I take that back you dont fill out the captcha because you are on this site so much you paid to not fill out the captcha because it was to much work, and as you post your obviously not fucking funny banana meme you sit there and wait for "it" and you know exactly what "it" I am talking about, don't you. The only fucking response to your shitty fucking meme "i really, really like this pic" by another fellow neckbearded basement dwelling faggot contributing to the cancer. Well I have had enough, but I dont want you to leave I want you to go fucking kill yourself and stream it, I want to watch the life fade from your eyes so I can actually lose to this ylyl.

Thanks, Lori.

I've been thinking about killing myself a lot lately. I come to YLYL threads to try and cheer myself up a little, forget about the pain for a while. Instead of laughing, that fucking banana has made me decide that suicide is worth it and that I should finally just follow through.

I'll see you fuckers on the other side.

That's beutiful, user. He's truly with the angels now.

Fucking underrated.

seriously fuck the banane