Anybody else getting tired of this ridiculous pandering...

Anybody else getting tired of this ridiculous pandering? Whats the point of turning a blonde haired blue eyed goddess into an ugly black woman? It doesn't make any sense who is this going to appeal to nobody wants to watch ugly black women in a movie and the only movies black women watch are black comedians dressed in drag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbquDj3mkGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Anybody else getting tired of this ridiculous pandering?

BO says only triggered Sup Forums virgins are getting sick of it

If you don't like it, don't give them money you faggot.

Your cheap heel heat to generate interest in a bland movie is sad.

Nobody gives a single fuck

Just don't watch these movies

op is a false flagging jew who protests too much.

So when the fuck are we paying some attention to other races than white or black?

This is very questionable she is not even a good actor this was simply done for diversities sake.

Who cares? No one would even watch the Thor movies for her its all about Thor and Loki

kill yourself OP

she's actually fucking hot.

and why do you care, op? we already had stringer bell play heimdal of heimdal's gate.

time to get on the right side of history, cuck

>ugly

...what?

BLACK EVERYTHING BLACK PEOPLE = GODS NO OTHER RACES EXIST ONLY BLACK PEOPLE NO ONE ELSE

To the people saying it doesnt matter; consider the immigration problem. Nobody said it mattered until it became too much, and now thkse countries are scrambling to get rid of them somehow.

Eventually films will be majority blacks and a token white character, destroying what Hollywood has spent 100 years creating, and we will just have to eat our hats.

Is she gonna FROSTED by Hemsworth?

WE

It's not enough that she's not blonde with blue eyes, there'll be complaints she's not the most niggest. Even blacks hate light blacks and light blacks hate blacks no wonder all whites hate all blacks desu

She's not even full blown nigress and a cute one at that, desu I'd prefer this then having yet another evil cracker as the bad guy

Nigga if white ass Christian Bale can play Moses, this chick can play a white girl

I don't give a shit, it's a lesser known comic book character. It doesn't matter.

My only problem is the people who say it doesn't matter if an originally white character is played by a minority then lose their shit when something like Scarlett Johansson being cast in Ghost in the Shell happens.

>white people cast as Egyptians in Gods of Egypt
>black people mad as fuck
>WE WUZ KANGS lol y u mad tho black ppl

>black people cast as Norse gods in Thor
>Sup Forums mad as fuck

Make up your mind.

Also,

>Tessa Thompson
>ugly

Come on.

Actually scrap that, i only need to say one sentence to prove you fucbois are inconsistent and racist toward white;

Ghost in the Shell with Scarjo

This. Mulatto Nationalism when ?

I articulated that poorly, but I hope my point about hypocrisy is still understood

But it's not a historical film, it's fucking capeshit.

Idiots here won't admit it but it's the latest trend last like adopting a negro baby was 10 years ago.

It will end when Hollywood decides to add more trannies to its movies.

The only Valkyrie I want to see in a movie is Ultimates Valkyrie (not Ultimates 3 or later).

She's great. She basically wears the four steel discs and a thong and nothing else. And has no powers or experience. She'd be great with the O'Grady Ant-Man.

>norse aryans now being casted as black people
yeah white washing is the problem

I don't blame black people though, they simply have no culture outside of spearing game in the grasslands and maybe basketball

It's more like

>Minority cast in role that is canonically white
>"YEAH MANE DAS RIGHT FUK DEM CRACKAS"
>Whites cast in roles that are canonically white
>"WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS DISCRIMINATION WHERE IS THE DIVERSITY FUCKING WHITE RICH BASTARDS IN HOLLYWOOD RUIN EVERYTHING THIS IS RAYCIS"

It's just further proof that they don't want equality, they want superiority, because they see it as "vengeance" for White History.

>fantasy world, where anything goes
>white, patriarchal, boob armor

That's what we get for letting only only straight white dudes to write everything.

>trolling this hard
Egyptians weren't generally, let alone exclusively, black.

The Norse were exclusively white. These characters were exclusively white in the comic books.

Who the fuck cares? They're awful movies.

yes

>t. Butthut DCuck

I don't see a problem she is beautiful and she will be a great lover for Thor. We need more white guys getting with black women anyway.

tired of this meme

her Shell can be whatever ethnicity the Major wants it to be

Scarjo is the only way that movie could ever even get made though.

honestly, i get more tired of people like you reposting non-issues than any kind of diverse casting or lack of diverse casting in films. you add nothing to the debate when all you posit is "aren't you tired of this like i am?"

YFW Black people are appropriating white culture.

Yeah, of all the times to cast a negroid you do it with white mythology? It will always annoy me anytime they change the character black for no reason at all.

I gave up on the Thor movies a long time ago. I stopped caring when I saw their Malekith.

Didn't the main creative person behind Ghost In The Shell say that he never saw the Major as having an asian body? Her body was a mass-production model. There were lots of cyborgs who looked like her. It wasn't meant to look like her natural body.

This. Why didn't they make Valkyrie a hot Asian woman or a hot latina?

Does Tumblr know that there are other races besides black and white

>another fucking nigger

Give me a fucking break, at least cast an asian or any hispanic...

You do realize that the great Melanoid Peoples were the real Vikings as well as the real Romans, Greeks, Persians, Aztecs, Chinese, etc. All empires were ruled by the Melanoid race before the pale devil took it away with their dirty tricks and hatred.

It's time for you to return to your caves, pale demon. We were kings and shit.

>Valkyrie played by a droopy-eyed half breed nigger
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are they just hiring every actor and staff member from Creed? Who is Stallone gonna play?

>it's ok when we do it

Fuck off Kanye.

black women > blonde women anyways

WE

It wouldn't bother me except they're deliberately tailoring the racial distribution of the cast, in a way other than respecting the source material.

You know when they do this, that they chose to cast a black woman for the part first, and then picked Tessa Thompson.

They're neither ignoring race in the interest of making the best product possible (choosing the actor who will give the best performance), or using race in the interest of making the best product possible (matching the race of the actor to the character). What they're doing is part identity politics, and part watering the story down for wider demographic appeal. It makes the product worse, and it makes the world worse.

WUZ

KANGS

>ZOMG I'm so triggered she's the wrong race

She's attractive, but a horrible actress.

>using ZOMG sincerely

In the MCU Asgardians aren't Norse but aliens, they are just the basis of Norse mythology and legend. They're a fictional race and so the Norse being exclusively white has 0 to do with Asgard itself.

A lot of shit has changed from the comic books. Peggy Carter is a brunette now, Nick Fury is black and didn't fight in WWII, Wanda is no longer a romani jew, Cap is played by an Italian instead of an Irishman. Who gives a shit.

she's a nigger so of course she's ugly as fuck

egyptians aren't black

when white actors are playing Congolese tribesmen in movies, let me know

>nick fury

That's the only change that really irked me. Cold Warrior Fury was a fucking cool character, black or white. I don't like the fact that they had to turn him in to generic secret agent man instead of the MACV-SOG operator he used to be.

Well they certainly weren't Scottish and English

the point of movies is to make money, name actors draw an audience

there are no well-known arab actors who can draw an audience. Not to mention they use makeup to make the white actors appear more egyptian.

this is just changing the race of a character

Tessa Thompson IS Latina. Panamanian and Mexican.

I personally think she is attractive.

>capeshit
>art

>the point of movies is to make money

And they feel they can do that by making the cast more racially diverse, so what's the problem?

If getting a Scottish dude to play an egyptian and applying what, a spray tan and shit to make him look more egyptian is apparently considered fine on Sup Forums, why isn't straight up changing the race to appeal to a larger audience fine?

you can make that argument, that's fine. I was just pointing out your false equivalence.

>stop pandering to minorities and wimmyn
>keep pandering too me
A bit bum-tickled eh OP?

>Nick Fury is black and didn't fight in WWII
They were basing him on Ultimate Nick Fury, where they didn't make him black for the sake of having him be black, they based him on who they saw as the most badass current action hero actor at the time... who was conveniently available to play the MCU version.

>Wanda is no longer a romani jew
Wanda's heritage had to be altered rather drastically because the people making the MCU didn't have the rights to Magneto.

>Cap is played by an Italian instead of an Irishman
As if you can even tell...

But you admitted they had to apply makeup to make them look more egyptian, thus the actors aren't Egyptian, so they did change their races in the movie. Egyptianface is still bullshit

the race of the CHARACTERS were not changed

Yeah, dude, Christian Bale was totally Egyptian.

They said so in the movie, so he magically changes in front of my eyes every I time watch it.

So if Tessa applies White Chicks makeup and dyes her hair, you guys will be fine with that?

IM TIRED OF THESE FUCKING THREADS

OFFENDED FAGGOTS

IT ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE

HARDLY RECOGNIZED MOTHERFUCKING CHARACTER GETTING BLACKED TO MAKE A SERIES A FUCKING TAD MORE DIVERSE THAN PER USUAL

GET OVER YOURSELVES

STOP BITCHING ABOUT BLACKS BEING INCLUDED IN FILMS UPWARDS A FUCKING PERCENTAGE POINT

AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO RAGE OVER

GODDAMN

ARE YOUR LIVES SO FUCKING LUXURIOUS
THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO WORRY OVER THAN SOME FICTIONAL CHARACTER BEING REWRITTEN

FUCK

AND ITS ALWAYS THE ANTI-SJW FUCKS BITCHING ABOUT MEANINGLESS ADDITIONS IN A SEA OF WHITENESS

PLS KILL YOURSELVES

READ A BOOK

DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN SPOUT YOUR FUCKING OUTRAGE ABOUT NOTHING BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'VE SOME REASON TO BE OFFENDED

YOURE WORSE THAN SJWS

AT LEAST THEYRE NOT SCREAMING PURITY PURITY PURITY PURITY PURITY PURITY MUH HERITAGE MUH HERITAGE MUH VAGUE UNDERSTANDING OF SAID HERITAGE AND BEING OFFENDED BY THE SLIGHTEST LITTLE FUCKING THINGS

OFF YOURSELVES

HUMANITY DESERVES BETTER

IM SO SICK OF THIS SHIT CROSS BOARDS

GOT TO Sup Forums TO POST THIS FUCKING GARBAGE

I'd accept that if she was working in some filmmaking scene where she was the best available actress. But this is for a big-budget Hollywood movie, and my first reaction on hearing her name was, "Who?" The first things I find when I look her up are "For Colored Girls" and "Dear White People".

She's an identity politics hire, with a history of identity politics trolling.

Fuck niggers

>She's an identity politics hire, with a history of identity politics trolling.

Who cares? You're talking about an industry full of nepotism, sexism, and racist tendencies, yet you somehow perceive that every white person hired is somehow meritorious? GTFO

Go do something besides pretend that the world has been fair up until it started accepting minorities into roles that would usually go to some no name traditional beauty.

traditional beauty is traditional for a reason

I like pol and shit and the black recasting doesn't make sense most of the time but isn't Valkyrie like a bastard daughter of odin?

>>She's an identity politics hire, with a history of identity politics trolling.
>Who cares? You're talking about an industry full of nepotism, sexism, and racist tendencies, yet you somehow perceive that every white person hired is somehow meritorious?
Yup, there's the SJW garbage argument: "We need to discriminate and race-bait and promote identity-politics-based decision-making to balance things out! You can't object to an instance of anti-white racism, anti-male sexism, or anti-cishet discrimination until you've fixed everything in society AND made reparations for all past injustices made by or for people who look like you!"

>traditional for a reason

your jewish overlords used them to suck you dry given your clear biases and now they've chosen other groups to target to help maximize profits.

oh, you thought there was some other reason?
that your people corner the market on what can be defined as beautiful?

go be retarded somewhere else.

white women are considered traditionally beautiful in America because America is a white country, not everything is because of jews

>You can't object to an instance of anti-white racism, anti-male sexism, or anti-cishet discrimination

explain how a movie with a cast that's even over 50% white is somehow discriminating against whites?

when you make arguments like these it makes you seem rather pathetic if not completely senseless.

>character literally named Valkyrie
>angel of Scandinavian Aryans, literally whitest race possible
>simply done for diversities sake.

You take that back you vile racist.

How come Alison Tyler isn't in Wonder Woman?

Also, yes I am, and I am half-black myself

Black Panther should have mostly black actors
Thor should have mostly white actors and accurate characters

Oh, this is an angel! Well, we better respect that. Angels are super real and might get angry.

>accurate characters
>accuracy
>in fictions

what is fiction? wtf, are you people THAT stupid?

you can literally rewrite this shit however you see fit because it's FICTION. there are no true valkyries in FICTION.

hell, most of the non-fiction you ignorant fucks come across isn't completely true, yet you decry "my accurate historical accounts" within stories that can be retconned at any fucking moment?

Dumbass, it isn't about whether casting a black is a blight against reality, it's the fact that a black has been cast for an obviously white role for no other reason than for diversity's sake. It's affirmative action, and that's bullshit.

If the role was race neutral, then fair enough. But casting a black as a character based on a valkyrie is like casting a fucking black rabbi as Adolf Hitler.

hahaha they used a photo that hides her jowls
you can still see how her cheeks sag tho

Shh, a black person is going to be in a movie, we have to stop this.

youtube.com/watch?v=pbquDj3mkGc

>for an obviously white role
Angels aren't white. They have no race. They're don't even have genders.

It doesn't piss people off because fact and fiction, it's because Hollywood are shoehorning black people into everything to fit an agenda and doing it in a very obvious way. As a mixed race person myself, I find it fucking embarrassing. The majority of black people don't need to be pandered to with this pedantic bullshit that white liberals are pushing and it only makes the rest of us look bad. It's embarrassing all round.

>I am half-black
thats means you are full blown nigger when you want to be
you chimp out whenever somebody says the word nigger but when it comes time to act like a human you pull it off better than your subhuman bloodkin

and shes not WW because shes a whore
literally, shes a prostitute

>angel
>valkyrie
Read a fucking book. Or fuck off back to your progressive circlejerk on Tumblr.

Angels have no race, but Valkyries are exclusively white. Stop being pedantic for the hell of it, you know it's bullshit as much as I do.

I never identify as solely black or white, except when I want to use the identity politics game against sjws in the case of the former. The only people that consider me either black or white are sjws/white racists or black racists respectively.

>r-read my german fanfiction! it's totally not the same as the bible, I swear!
Your delusions should stay that, user.

Fictional characters are fictional.

>explain how a movie with a cast that's even over 50% white is somehow discriminating against whites?
There's some more of that heads-I-win-tails-you-lose SJW garbage logic: "All designated oppressed groups deserve proportional representation in every endeavor of any kind that they want to be involved in. It's always oppressive (racist/sexist/homophobic/etc.) if they're represented in proportions less than are found in the general population, but if they're represented in higher proportion, that's fine."

It's the reasoning behind the decision-making that matters, not the proportional representation of groups. You already basically acknowledged that she was hired for her race, for reasons based on identity politics, you just claimed that it's valid and justified.

I was 100% okay with it when they made Nick Fury black because they were updating the franchise, and the best actor for the part was black. This is race-baiting. The Thor franchise is a target for SJWs because of its connections to Norse myth and to white heritage and racial pride. It's a double victory to slip conspicuously out-of-place non-white actors into roles that would better be filled by white actors, especially when they can imply that doing anything less would be racist, that there should never be an all-white cast even portraying all-white characters.