İ want to study in Germany and then permenantly move there but there is one slight problem

İ want to study in Germany and then permenantly move there but there is one slight problem.

İ am born in England of T U R K R O A C H descent... if my skin tone is white, and İ'm a good hard working citizen and not muslim, will İ be accepted into German society or do İ categorize with the crazy muslims?

İ know Turks are universally hated but they seem to be ESPECİALLY hated in my dream country, not saying it's unreasonable, İ heard stories of how German Türks act and it's p ugly tbh fam (it's not the same for English-Turks).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONFi8N2FQsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sprich deutsch oder vapiss dich

Just don't get involved in Turkish circles and you are fine. There are tons of other nationalities that could fit your face.
Turks tend to isolate themselves from other groups, but if you come here with a clean slate you can get involved with pretty much anybody.

turks anyway wont notice him

avoid east germany.... its filled with flith

İ was thinking of Berlin but if İ should avoid East Germany what city do you recommend?

i'm an american permanently studying and living in freiburg and i can tell you it is very nearly a paradise
i can give you my email or sth if you want any info or whatever

don't listen to him
ich bin hier seit october 2015 geblieben, natürlich ist mein Deutsch nicht perfekt aber die Sprache ist vollig einfach und es ist nicht schwer, einen Job zu finden, deutsche Mädeln zu treffen, ...

the whole region EAST. and SOUTHEAST: Bavaria.

also freiburg and cologne. you wont find accomendation. AVOID WHOLE GERMANY. UNLESS YOU ARE RICH. its a really really small country.

oktober*
always fuck that up

dafür ist dein deutsch echt schlächt

myth
if you are accepted to uni, there are plenty of rentable rooms through the freiburg uni international office
i found one in 3 hours from the states and lived there for a few months. tons of german students go abroad and there are tons of opportunities to be a "Zwischenmieter" (between renter) for a year or so in one of the really posh Studierendenwohnheimen, like where i live now. Also check out wg-gesucht.de. Only lazy or really creepy people have a hard time finding rooms.

In der Regel gibt es keine offene Feindschaft, gemocht werden Türken aber nicht.
Warum unbedingt Deutschland? Wär die Türkei nicht viel passender?

>aber die Sprache ist vollig einfach
>deutsche Mädeln

Berlin doesn't exactly count as east germany

also i can only say east germany is great. i grew up here and yes there are a lot of nazis and a lot of scum but it's not hard to meet the correct type of folks.

my recommendations are : Jena , Thüringen ore Leipzig , Sachsen

>gemocht werden Türken aber nicht.
so ein schwachsinn. quelle?

was würdet ihr damit pressen?

Turks are universally hated bc some of them ruin the reputation of them as a whole. Speaking of uneducated parasites that show no effort to integrate, talking about how shitty germany is while leeching off the state.

When you show effort to learn the language and to integrate yourself into the society you will be accepted no problem.

haha danke! wie ich sagte, mein Ziel ist nicht perfekt zu sein, sondern meine Zeit hier zu genießen und jeden Tag die Deutschkenntnisse zu verbessern. natürlich gibt es immer Fotzen, die kritisieren oder sich lustig machen über mein Deutsch, aber das ist mir vollig egal. Es gibt viele mehr nette Menschen, damit man seine Zeit verbringen kann

>quelle?
AFD bei 20% und das ist der einzige Grund sie zu wählen.
Sprech doch mal in geselliger Runde mit den Leuten, so gut wie niemand ist glücklich mit den Türken(Moslems) hier.

ich finde dein deutsch ziemlich gut, eigentlich

halt den schnabel. dein geschreibsel hat nix mit deutsch zu tun.

ja missed the umlaut. big deal :)

that is indeed how it is said in southern germany. what do you say in the north? Mädels?

>AFD

yep it's Mädels in the north

ausländer der dialekt versucht..

unterhalt mich generell nie mit primitivem pöbel/unterschicht. naja. wer nix hat. kann nix geben.

wenn man in einer region die sprache lernt, lernt man natürlich auch teile des dialekts der region.

sowas wird jemand, der sein dorf nur verlässt um in der stadt schuhe zu kaufen nicht verstehen.

wusste einfach nicht, dass es dialekt war

ausländer lernen zuerst schimpfwörter, gemischt mit dialekt und ihrer muttersprache.

youtube.com/watch?v=ONFi8N2FQsc

>unterhalt mich generell nie mit primitivem pöbel/unterschicht
Was machst du dann hier?

Türken.

du amüsierst mir