I was molested by my mothers aunt when I was kid. She shared me with her lesbo friend until i left for college...

I was molested by my mothers aunt when I was kid. She shared me with her lesbo friend until i left for college. I could never have sex with girls younger than me, currently dating someone 15 years elder. otherwise i turned normal. I am curious why cant i have a normal relationship.

Does /b have any such experiences with older women? How /b managing it? better than me? worse than me?

I would like to see amateur videos where grandmas fuck younger boys in this thread, not east europe shit

>Pic thats what she looked like when she pulled my dick for first time

Lucky bastard free handies for your whole life

Sounds like their perversion has just mentally changed your preference. Dating someone older is no big deal.

I want to hear more stories

Thanks for reminding, may be i will greentext mine first (1/2)

> me 12 year old weird kid not many friends
> mom just got divorced, moved back with her aunt as my grandma passed away
> Shes 58 and kinda cool, Mom worked her ass off
> 6 months in her house, seen her in bikini almost everyday, shes kinda classy women
> One day come early from school, noises in her room, I know what it is, I went up to my room
>

I hope u find the resources and support you need

(2/2)
> Never came down, peep out to see who is leaving, some college kid, I am shocked
> Shes surprised to see me in room, realises what happens, asks me if i can keep a secret, nod head, gets $20
> 2 months fast forward, mom fights with aunt, stays with boy friend
> After dinner, she says I can come down and sleep in her room if I dont want to be all alone upstairs
> I think nothing of it, go down, few days nothing happened
> I am a light sleeper, next night she turns around gives me a tight hug in middle of night and a kiss in cheek and rolls back, I think may be she had a dream
> Thats when i realize she sleeps naked under sheets, boner fuckin raging boner, fap.exe
> Next night i am determined to see her naked, fakes sleep, roll under sheets, turn left, see her naked, fapfuriously.exe then sleep

ok one more final part, this is growing

moar plz

Please continue......

(pic unrelated...I just like twins)

you fapped in bed with her?

Final
> Fapping becomes regular, one night she wakes up, first shocked 'user wtf?', pulls her sheet, asks me to go back to my room
> Tears in eyes, I go back
> next morning breakfast, i was dead silent, she brings up the topic and comfort me
> says its not wrong and she over reacted
> Tears roll down my cheek, she gives a bigh sigh
> Takes me by hand to her room. sits in her bed, drops her shirt down, user are you happy
> head spinning, mouth open but my teen weiner shows diamonds
> She pulls my pants down, blows me, 30 seconds i pop but still boner
> Fucked her at least 7 times that day until my weiner hurt

went on for 5 years

Bump

post pic or some similar lady

Nahh we need more dude keep it up

>This

this

can't believe fags think this story is real

i want to believe

nothing more actually. She used my teen boner well. I fucked her before school, after school, and in night, sometimes all three times

From 8-13 my babysitter (late teens) would molest me in various ways.

When it started I had no idea what was happening other than she was touching me. It's not like an 8 year old can cum so it was just a lot of touching and looking. I was afraid to tell anyone because she said I would get in huge trouble if anyone found out. She made it seem like I was the one doing something wrong.

As I got older I knew she was the one doing the wrong but at the age where masturbation was an everyday/multiple time of day thing I let her continue because it meant I was getting hand or blow jobs which was something girls my own age never did.

I lost my virginity to her one night while my parents were out with her parents oddly enough.

While I admit I freely enjoyed to sex it made it super difficult to have meaningful relationships and gave me major trust issues. I was mad at the sitter for a while but I would be lying if I said I don't jerk off to the memories every so often.

how big were her boobs? did u nut inside her? did u date another girl at the same time?

>Does /b have any such experiences with older women?
When I was 5 or 6 my grandfather's second wife forced me into the bath because I had sandy feet and she soap up muh dick with her bare hand
I remember thinking this is really weird, but it wasn't until I was a bit older that I thought back to that memory and realised yeah she deff just wanted my 6year-old dick

>"show gramma your dinky, little man!"
>pants go down, kiddo boner gets real big
>gramma gets down on knees
>"gramma's gonna suck it now, okay?"
>ok gramma
>sucks that boypecker like a goddamn pro
>grampa comes in as i have a pre-ejaculatory orgasm
>"heh heh kid, so your old gramma is blowing you now, huh?"
>too weak to talk, too weak to walk, gramma fixes me a grilled cheese after and tells me we can do that again any time i want
>back home now
>"did you have fun at gramma's house, sweetie?"
>heh heh

Yes i always nutted inside. Sometimes in her mouth. I had a gf but broke up soon, no sex

4/10 op have a good night