Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-U-x-okaXA
youtube.com/watch?v=OLNKUdDS-LI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

road to perdition and a history of violence exist

It wasn't better than Winter Soldier.

Batman Begins

Bogged down with cross promotions and the plot and action requires a few too many logical leaps to work.

It was the most boring piece of shit I've ever seen.

It wasn't better than The First Avenger, either.

No it wasn't

A certain other kino exists

youtube.com/watch?v=c-U-x-okaXA

Winter Soldier is kino

This is false

Batman V Superman.

This.

Civil War was good but it was not Winter Soldier. The latter had way more focus, time for characterization and relationship-building.

CW had way too much going on simultaneously and because of that it lacked in certain elements.

No, it isn't. Civil War was good. But it wasn't as good as Cap 1 and Cap 2.

It's not even the best Marvel movie ever made.

I disagree

Cap 2 is the best, but I was pleasantly surprised by how Civil War had actual characterization and development in it. I thought it was just going to be a big silly fanservice fight scene.

Your opinion is incorrect, family.

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=OLNKUdDS-LI

Well, I can't until they introduce The Justice League (of America).

If they do it right, it will wipe the floor with civil war.

People fucking love The Justice League (me included) and I think they're so much better than The Avengers. They just have to not fuck it up because it would be hard to. The Justice league is honestly the coolest shit ever in comics. Green Arrow, Black Canary, Green Lantern, I mean there's such a massive potential to it and nobody has done it justice (no pun intended).

That movie sucked dude

When the villain's plan revolves entirely around coincidences and lucky, uncontrollable, unknown events happening, it makes for a pretty shitty movie. But then again what's new with Marvel's villains

Damn sight better than Murderman vs Batkiller

to be fair, Skyfall is 10x worse in that regard.

I never liked Skyfall either. Don't know why thats brought into the discussion

That's a strange way of spelling Iron Man.

Here's a (You)

Why didn't you say the more obvious choice? Are you that much of a contrarian? Why are you out to trigger me, user?

Why do you have to say "trigger" or "problematic?" Real words in debate and discussion aren't keywords.

We should take that shit back because debate and discussion doesn't exist in a place where you can call somebody "racst" or "sexist," because then it's over and there's no further dialogue.

I refuse to live in that world and I'll be glad to go extinct if the word just turns into a canary cage where everyone calls everyone else an asshole.

I totally agree.

MY DADDY MADE DAT SHIELD I DON'T WANT YOU TO HAVE IT ANYMORE YOU BIG JERKFACE DOODYHEAD BAWWWWWWW!

Tony Stark is a fucking faggot.

Out of all the genuine ways to insult this movie you have, you choose this?

Why was Cap's fists fucking up Tony's suit when he had 6 cars all ontop of him without sustaining damage?

Meh, spider-man 2 is better.

I need to rewatch that, the dark knight, and Iron man to make my judgement. But those are the top three for me

Superhero. Maus isn't superheroes either.

No Personality All Stars the movie, by Geoff Johns, Snyder, Affleck and others., you mean?

Can you describe the Just League without mentioning their powers and abilities?

I don't get where you were going with this. Or where you got 'problematic' out of the deal

Disney shill or just plain dumb?

Girl Friday started telling him immediately about the contusions he had. You're gonna need more bait.

Civil Was totally shit and had the worst villain in MCU

ITS FUCKING SHIT YOU FAGGOT. DONT EVEN RESPOND TO ME IF YOU DISAGREE

Shit taste or DCuck?

>>/RLM/

>Latest Marvel FIlm
>Best Superhero Movie
>Every single time

They keep getting better and better.

Spiderman III exists. Proved.

Did the video footage of the Starks being killed annoy anyone else?

Not only were CCTV cameras incredibly rare in the US in 1991 (they wouldn't become commonplace until post-9/11), but it's a camera equipped with sound no less filming a road in the middle of nowhere that just happens to capture the entire incident, and at one point the camera somehow switches to filming inside the car.

Eh Cgi was a lil lacking other than that I think It will be topped by another one soon enough

Casshern was better.

>If they don't like CW they must be DCucks
Plain dumb confirmed

Trips confirm. CW is the GOAT comic movie.

Stay mad DCuck :^)

That doesn't make the movie bad, he admits its because he had different expectations.

goddamn. this is why we need everything explained and why they have to write stuff down to the level we're at now

The only footage Tony, Cap, and Bucky saw was the grainy video surveillance cam tape with no sound. It was interwoven with the actual event that we partially saw at the start of the film FOR THE AUDIENCE, so it would have more impact. It wasn't swapping back and forth from low rez to high def with sound on a videotape from 1991 playing on a VHS player in a forty year old Russian bunker in Siberia while they were watching the tape. Goddamn it man.

I don't understand why they had to be lured to the facility. Zemo went through all sorts of trouble to get the location of a facility and he didn't even really need to be there anyway. Couldn't he have just E-Mailed Tony the footage instead of blowing up buildings and framing the Winter Solider then sneaking in to interrogate him?

This post reeks of delusion.

DC had their chance to sweep with Justice League and make Avengers look like a bunch of literally whos...like 8 years ago.

Now everyone loves the Avengers. The Justice League have nothing to bring to the table that the Avengers don't outside their brand recognition, which Marvel now has them beat in.

And this isn't even taking into consideration how shitty the two movies building up to it have been. When the foundations are shit, you shouldn't expect culmination to be any different.

>Green Arrow
>cool

Remember when Hawkeye stole Black Canary from him? Kek.

I disagree. Civil War is masterfully written to bring together all the elements Marvel has been working on for a decade. It shows the potential ahead now that the in continuity universe is fleshed out as well as bring new light on the previous movies

of course it is. box office don't lie.

Not even the best superhero movie of the year.

Thats exactly how I feel, well put.

So in The Avengers, Cap used his shield to aim Iron Man's beam around blowing bad guys away. In this picture, shouldn't IM's beam be reflecting back at him as well?

>worst villain

stop this meme. Zemo was great

Yes but seriously who the fuck cares. You obviously know it doesn't make sense, there is no point in posing it like a question. If you are honestly dead serious about this just say its a different kind of beam.

Civil war utterly lacks tension though. The bad guy is never a big enough threat, nobody ever seems in true danger, consequences are thin, and the film clearly tells you to be sympathetic to Captain America

The third act is Tony trying to murder Bucky, the consequences are intimate instead of the end of the world so if thats seriously your problem it sounds stupid that you cant take a story seriously unless there's a final boss battle or everyone is about to die. Age of Ultron had the fat of all human life on the line and its a worse movie, that proves my point.

>implying it's fair to compare Marvelshit to Nolan's masterpiece
Cmon man that's just mean.

Age of ultron is worse, you're right. But even Tony snapping and trying to kill Bucky never seems serious enough

I dunno, could be my fatigue on superhero movies talking but it just didn't seem like enough was at stake

Its a movie about relationships, not life or death, not the setup to friends trying to murder each other. People who expect that seem to not like it but I never expected it at all and imo it would have been worse if that was the case just like the comic.

Hey retard. It's a superhero movie. No superhero movie has a bad ending.

Except for the plot and a couple actors, BvS was better than Civil War.

>People literally think DC can compete against Winter Soldier

Lmayo

Clearly, everyone knows this. Part of the film's job is to help you suspend that thought and so be more immersed into the film. I think Civil War failed in that regard

Except for little things like the plot, yea!

Again, b8

Theyre setting Zemo up for future movies.

Proved wrong.

>superhero movie

That's not Batman Begins/The Dark Knight. Batman vs Superman and Winter Soldier were better.

>Batman vs Superman

Terrible bait

>Theyre setting Zemo up for future movies.

Zemo doesn't need setting up. His mutant abilities of omniscience and probability altering do all the work for them.

Go watch The Incredibles

>civil war
>superhero film
wrong OP