1. Coke

1. Coke
2. Sprite
3. Fanta

I used to think, that this is objective, but apparently some people do prefer fanta. Fanta or any other orange and carbonation oriented beverages literally taste like one of those vitamin C tablets that dissolve in water

Coke > Fanta > Sprite, although the last two are close enough to each other

Fanta tasts like pure fucking sugar.
I cant understand why people seem to like it.

1. Coke
2. Wild Cherry Pepsi
3. Cherry Coke
4. Pepsi
5. Dr. Pepper
6. Canada Dry Ginger Ale
7. Sprite
8. A&W Root Beer
9. Cherry 7up
10. Orange Crush

Fanta? Get that Nazi Eurofag bullshit out of here.

They are ALL pure fucking sugar you lard ass

>ranking your favorite sodas

Are you overweight user?

I drink soda like 10 times/year maximum, too much fucking shugar, but if I had to choose it's Coke>Dr.Pepper>Fanta>Sprite.

Mexican Coke > American Coke

Fanta is disgusting. Sprite > Coke

Used to a pop/caffeine addict. I would easily put back a 6-pack a day. Now, I might have 3 or 4 cans a week. Nowadays, a pop is a treat, not a beverage to go with a meal. Mostly, I drink water now.

That being said, I've become a bit of a water snob too. Would you like my top ten?

it's fucking water, you autist.

For me I prefer coke but the taste kind of burns me (it has the advantage that it's not supposed to taste like anything)
Fanta tastes ok but too much like artificial orange.
Sprite has a good balance of tasting like lemon, lime and fizzy water.

Also, it's fucking soda you moron.

Pop sounds like something a 3 year old would call it before they were taught the actual name. Hell every now and then Pepsi and Coke will slip in their press releases or websites and call it soda instead of the neutral 'soft drink'

Never seen them slip and say pop.

it depends on my mood

American fanta is fucking garbage, like an orange tic tac, Euopean fanta is great, even the lemon one.

I like Coke better than Pepsi.

But I like diet Pepsi better than diet Coke.

Coke > Cheerwine > Cherry 7Up > Sprite > Fanta

I used to really like minute made orange soda. it didn't taste as fake as other orange sodas, but I haven't had it in years so I can no longer vouch for it.

you mean high fructose corn syrup if you live the US

Sure, there is H2O in the drink, but the flavors come from dissolved minerals like iron, magnesium, and salt. Have you ever had distilled water? That's pure H20 and it tastes like shit.

This. How fucking sad is it that if you want a coke with real sugar you have to buy one imported from Mex-ee-co? Just one more reason not to vote for Trump. If he builds his wall Mexico may stop sending us their delicious Coke.

Sorry, I'm part of the glorious Pop master race. So suck my cock, sodafag.

>drinking soda
Fucking retards, the lot of you.

>Pop
only gays and trump supporters call soda "pop"

You're half right.