Watch out for t

Watch out for t

not today an

What are you guys talking ab-

I'll fuck the sniper right in the ass, bro. Stay tight and watch. Here I COME YOU SNIPERFAG....HERE I

Hitler did nothing wr-

user HEEELP M-

where is the sniper?

is he up?

i think sniper left.

we can come out now.

Reply to this post or your moth

repl

Fug yo

Lol bro, there's no snip-

Sniper is dead. trips kil

thats now how you do it you faggo-

no dude im pretty sure he just changed positio-

I wonder if this is how they have sex, t--

>Haff no fear humie!

why are there a bunch of fat greasy neckbeards dying around m-

Try to get me faggot

Yup. There's a sniper over there. No need to worry as he is "UN Peace Keeper"the modern day version of a Star Wars Storm Trooper. He can't hit a fucking thing. Go about your day, nothing to see here

don't worry guys i'll prote-

So i said... so i said to the guy... "that's not my finger!" ahahahahahahaha get it?
oh nvm, ur too much of a ble...........

sniper 1 in positi

Enemy spot

I wonder what caused this ancient meme to resurface. I hadnt seen it in years and now I see it every few days again. It's like someone bringing back FUCK YEAH SEAKING in response to pokemon go or something. You dont even see candlejack anymore, which is weird since it's functionally the same as the snip-

Watch out for T? Mr. T? What the hell are you even talking a--

I've seen this before, this is no sniper, this is the work of Candlejack, the key is to not say his n

classic meme, a tasty vintage. Here, have some tits.

So... is Candlejack the sni

na, they're different people. I wonder who'd win in a fight though. Or what would happen if the sniper said candlejack. That'd be some scp level shit right the-

Ke-

big tits thread?

such a fuckin bag job

looks like a pig's snout

why is this even a stock photo? is there some international assassination corporation out there looking for promotional material about how they can make it look like an aneurysm with their amazing "asset liquidation" techniques or somethi-

I dunno, I dont think her face is that bad. Maybe a 6/10. But let's be frank, you wouldnt see it with your face buried in her tits anyway.

found the fag

Why the fuck are you talking about tits when there's a sni

true true

Goddamn it i love tits!!!!!!!

small tits are for pedos.

Larkin love, if you were wanting the sau-

You read my goddamn mind. Thx user.

This is not how these threads work newfag, you only get shot what you speak his name, when you say candleja-

Reply to this comment or your mother will die in her sl-

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, ki-

You guys are the wo-

>rotf-

Anyone else dig that Rachel Steele, the r........

OH MY GOD IT'S THE LETTER T! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Thanks user for posting the ti-

Watch out nigga

Haha you almost made it to the e-

this pleases m......

If you were actually shot by a sniper, you wouldn't have the time to type-

you fucking newfags. if you got shot by a sniper you wouldnt have time to type a "-" after your sentence you stupid fucking fa

i don't what he's talking about, let's get back to this bonf.....

Quick nobody move! His vision is based on movement!

>hears shot
>realizes am not his target
>last one left

god dammi

hey faggot, you stole my comment you bast-

I SEE HIM, HES ABOUT FORTY KEKS EAS

B8/10

Because tits > snipers.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, k-

066, someone beat you t-

jesus fucking christ
a guy can't even go for a wal-