youtube.com/watch?v=i24FQUNbc3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great game at the time

fuck man, I loved that castle !

nice bait

YES! all of these

half of Sup Forums's userbase has never used one of these

I still have a VCR, and use it

sad to think but it could possibly be even more than half.
these were so good.

this always seems to get posted in nostalgia threads. fuck nose why. why break with tradition

The day Thailand took a bath

>born in 1996
No one believes me when i say remember when

never forghetti

this game? this game is nostalgic? dafuq. was a pos.

What/Who is that?

/thread

Oh lord I remember found this video on emule

i had the skull one
so fucking rad

any Canadians?

youtube.com/watch?v=xHaKYR2rVSk

it's girl who did the salty milk advert I think

Was she ever properly phuked in film?

Shit what happened to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdp4k77RZGA&feature=youtu.be

Cosmic brownies? They still sell those.

I can hear this picture

I had the big Dragon Head one. I also asked my Mom one Christmas for a small Polly Pocket house so Max could have a place to live when he wasn't adventuring.

LOL YES

This was the shit

VCRs where relavent until 2007 new fag

wasn't this called mad max? except completely unrelated to cars or the apocalypse?

How's that hook taste?

Oh god yes, had all of those. Awesome shit

youtube.com/watch?v=sRwADZ_5Pm4

forgot the vid

My mom was collection all the classic Disney movies in VHS. Feel so sad for her now that its all dvd/bluray or just a video file on a PC

mighty max
was some sort of cartoon that i never saw.

Was 12 now 18.

Yes 6 years is a long time. Get over yourselves 90s kids. You people are nearing your 30s. You're far too old to be on Sup Forums.

Another great game

anyone know what this is?
used to have one and didn't know what to call it.

4/10

must say it brings back memories of playing all the cod games split screen with my mates

dude, this thing was fucking awesome

Along your line of thinking

what a moron. obviously ONLY 90's kids are allowed to have nostalgia.

Lol, most of these faggots are so young the most they can nastalgia on is when pokemon go came out.

I was in walmart yesterday and the new version of this looks like a complete piece of shit

You mean 80s. You didn't really experience the 1990's if you were born after 1985 or so.

And heavy rain was only a year adter cod mw2. When you go from 12 to 18 its still nostalgic as fuck. I seriously wondered if the 90s kids ever had the self-awareness to consider that the grown ups found them annoying and obnoxious when they were 18.

This post is the definition of summerfaggotry

Have you shortsighted 90s fart brains ever considered no one will give a fuck about your weird novelties once you're finally old enough to fuck off this site filled mostly by 18-20 year olds?

I still have this castle in my wardrobe.

>nostalgia
>noun
lrn2ingles

Not that user but literally every generation hates the next generation. The baby boomers are the worst, they can't even keep up with hating on each generation so they just lump them all together and call them millenials.

you've gone full autism, please kys

i love you

youtube.com/watch?v=i24FQUNbc3A

Sorry i didn't have your grand taste when i was 11. im sure yours were grand but you people like to claim you played outside instead of staring at a screen.... Right? So in that sense your taste can't be better than mine when you were 11 because you were too busy enjoying outside play. Right??

>18

MODS

This shit was god tier

Fuck I loved these

Yeah this has nothing to do with tastes
You came into a nostalgia thread and you're calling people fags for posting nostalgia and calling it dumb, that's just dumb as fuck, YOU are just dumb as fuck, and again, please kys

The 90's are commonly regarded as the best century for television, gaming and just about everything else.

I'm sorry about your generation, but don't take it out on us.

Despite of adding pictures, guys...

what do you miss from your childhood?

McDonalds based on the mattel Attack Pack series from Hot Wheels

Lol, yeah it was decently written. They were good for the young years. Read these along with jurassic park, congo, the thief of always etc.

trying not to boner when around hot grillz in school,

SHAWN! SHAWN! SHAWNNNNN!

headache: the game

how would you know friend? You were too busy playing outside to waste your time staring an a light box. Surely television is for plebs in the eyes of le 90s kids

My routine.

Lamb chops in the morning, hanging out at school talking about Nirvana while Kurt was still alive, skateboarding without fear of a fucking deductible, afternoon TV with gogurt and Duck Tales, stick stickley and SNES Killer Instinct.

All the good shit.

And pic related with a fucking 15lb CD case in my bookbag.

This post is the definition of bait. FTFY

> GCN version
> nostalgia

We get it, you hate the world, you hate yourself
Now go drink bleach you fucking edgelord

I still have that green airplane in the top right lol

I watched all the movies and played the games. It's a shame that they replaced it with that dumb hero factory shit.

Damn nigga you fit like 2 memes in a single sentence.

Should of ended it with summerfag and went maximum overmeme.

Lamb chops in the morning. ....wtf?

Kids eat cereal in the morning weirdo. Or they wait to get to school and eat like a cinnamon bun or some fatty cheese bread. Everyone knows this.