What gives Walmart the right to check my bags considering they didn't see me steal anything?

What gives Walmart the right to check my bags considering they didn't see me steal anything?

Because they dont see you steal anything

As far as I know they don't actually have that right.

Beacause you are an african american male

Being a nigger on their private property is probably enough.

Why are you shopping at Walmart?

Why do you make this thread again?

Just chill and show 'em your damn receipt, Francis.

a) they are probably walking on thin ice legally (source: my gut)
b) at the same time, there is no "right" for you go shop there. They could just as well ban you alternatively. House Rules.

>they didn't see me steal anything
>didn't see me steal
But you stole something and got caught.
I don't see a problem here.
Enjoy your punishment.

Legaly they can't. They want you to believe they can though. You can just tell them to fuck off and keep walking and the most they can do is call the cops. They will, however have you on video and write down all pertinent info - license plate number, make of car etc. If you didn't steal anything you're good. If you did you'll probably have problems.

you giving consent.

I don't know what store you went to, but we can't stop anyone from stealing. Just fuckin do it guys. I run the self check out and I pretty much have to watch people steal all day and honestly I going even give a fuck anymore.
Source: I actually work at a Walmart

Fuck you, you fat, paranoid, dramatic and retarded piece of lard. That is called a "security policy". This happens when a person suspects that you have taken something from their property without their authorization.

Because you are in their stablishment, you need to follow the rules they have applied. Also, your moronic "is my privacy" shit doesn't apply there.

If you shop at a shit tier place like Walmart, you are fucking bound to be treated like a shit tier citizen as most of them shop at shitholes like that.

Lastly, if you don't like that kind of shit because you are so fucking special, just go to fucking somewhere else you cheap monkey.

Goddamn this fucking people nowadays.

condition of entry

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT

don't shop there!

>Private businesses may require a search prior to entry, such as a stadium before a game.
>Retailers have shopkeeper's privilege, allowing them to detain someone they believe to be shoplifting until police arrive. This does not include an inherent right to search you, but allowing them to search you may prevent them from calling the police, and allow you to leave sooner.

Considering that the Walmart I work at is in the hood, yeah, pretty much. I try to be polite but i know it's a bunch of niggers, spics, and thieves that come to the store.

In most states you can not be accused of stealing unless there was visual conformation of it. I never let anyone check my receipts... I just keep walking when they ask and say no thank you. I worked loss prevention for a department store for 3 years btw

stop stealing shit from walmart you hobo

Hi welcome to Sup Forums. You are participating in a troll thread. OP posts this pic and the same text in hopes of getting newfags like you to respond. OP does not reply and only watches you morons post stupid replies so he can sit and laugh at your stupidity.

Enjoy your stay on Sup Forums, summerfags!

As a former employee, nothing, you can just keep walking. So do that, you beta faggot.

Technically, once ap sees you concealing, they have to visual contact with you until they male the stop. However, that doesn't mean they follow that rule and you probably won't be able to use it to defend yourself either

Source: Walmart assistant manager

Actually, Walmart Asset Protection are allowed to detain someone that they know is stealing and attempting to leave

If it's in America it violates the 4th amendment.

Hey, why does everyone try to shit on cashiers? Like what the fuck I've been trying to get out of the front end for months but the personnel manager ignores me like I'm speaking some alien language when I try to talk about it.

find a single thread worth posting in that isn't a repost, faggot.

I see. I assume the house rule part still stands though.

Because it's easy to blame cashiers, which is shitty.

The Constitution protects you from the government, not private businesses you autist

you must be new here to not recognize copy pasta, and also pretty fucking stupid to respond to the copypasta like a newfag. you should go back to tumblr

Everybody that shops there is a piece of shit. At least in my area.

lol

If your manager ignores you, you are probably a spic or he/she just want to fire you.
Making you quit also works.

what the fuck did you just said about me gorilla warfare?

Just zap a wand of digging downwards, that usually works for me. You can even keep the stuff you had taken.

>not actively posting exclusively in copypasta threads and responding to everything because you are on 5-17 layers of irony at any given point
it's almost like you actually care

If you have stolen something, your best bet is to drop everything and run. Most corporations won't allow their AP agents to pursue you past the property line.

If you haven't stolen anything AND they aren't routinely checking everyone's bags, politely refuse, ask if you're being detained, and if they say yes stay wherever you are and either call the police yourself or let AP call them. Once the police have searched you, you'll get a decent settlement.

I worked Loss Prevention for a couple of years in college and I made a game of the latter for most of my 20s anytime I was in a store. I would look for cameras, wander with small items while keeping an eye on employees, dump the items in places a camera couldn't see so it looked like I'd concealed. I probably made three or four grand a year in settlements from poorly trained, over eager LP/AP.

>

My store goes through them like nothing because people don't show up and agree three months it's easy to see why. Honestly, my store is considered one of the worst in the area but I keep chugging along anyway, you know? I'm hoping I can get a transfer to somewhere else tho.

because you are poor, therefore likely prone to crime

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO "That will be $21.95 plus tip, sir."

Had a LPO at target try to pull me in the holding tank at target.
Some little angry bull dyke mexican.
Tried explaining I hadn't stolen anything.
Said she saw me on camera putting headphones into my pocket.
Tried explaining that yes I did, but they were my audiotechnicas a brand target doesn't even carry.
She flipped and called the cops cause I refused a search.

I plainly and calmly told her, that holding me was kidnapping me. Then told her if she was going to waste my time I was going to break her nose.

Cops show up and search me an hour later, let me go.

I came back to target at 9 and waited for that little brown dyke to get off work. Took a brick out of the bed of my truck and sat in the parking lot.

I followed her across the street to the chilis parking lot when she left. Calmly walked up to her and cracked her fucking face with that brick.

Now every time I go to target the LPOs avoid me like the plauge.

I can remember them regularly having someone check my receipt vs my bags as I was leaving, but there hasn't been anyone doing that at all lately. Honestly it's been at least a year since I've seen someone checking bags at the exit.

are you retarded?

ITT: shit that never happened, because im sure you would have been in jail for assault if this actually happened. fucking summerfag

>tells a bullshit story about getting revenge
>frames it in such a way as to have made a threat he would have been arrested for
>claims to carry out that threat despite same day police contact and cameras
>all to make himself look like the big man that LP is now afraid of
>says he needed a break to beat a woman's ass
>even in fantasy is a weak faggot

Good job, queer.

Because you're black?

No one said I didn't end up going to jail.

Ahh, but you said AP agents avoid you. In the situation you describe, you would have gotten a trespass warning whether you hit the bitch with a brick or not. At that point, you'd never see AP, you'd just be seen on camera and they'd call the cops. The only way that wouldn't be the case was if you went to jail for long enough that there was so much turnover no one recognized you. If that had happened, though, they wouldn't avoid you because they wouldn't know who you were.

Thanks for playing.