likes.asos.com/41543/asos-magazine-sophie-turner-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for the one true King

Its not real, leaks say SmallJon is killed by Thormund. Stop being delusional

First for *gasp*

Promise me Ed

Third for VARYS GOT NO DICK AYYYYYY

>look mom I'm acting

Important reminder that Tully fucking shits doomed the entire realm with their retardation.

Promise me bread

>says the non-actor

:^)

Promise me, D&D

stream where lads

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR RIGHTFUL KING, FAGGOTS!

Good actors left in the show
>Alfie
>Lena
>Iain
Was killing off everyone else part of D&Ds plan?

>if you're not a doctor you are not qualified to say that the doctor trying to operate a patient by holding the scalpel with his dick is doing it wrong

Lord Snow, I'm Samwell Tarly

First for salsa

Promise me dead next episode

She truly is most beautifulest girl on the show.

>in b4 the summer islander or the filthy whore

Conlith Hill should be on that list. They just need to give him more to do than reacting to eunuch jokes

Don't mind me, friends. I'm just here to post DAKINGINDANORF

what character is she again

promise me

rip

bestmyrcella

Except Kit is trying to act with his facial expressions and voice, so the two are not comparable

Checkmate :^)

The 4 fan favorite chars are going to survive. I'm talking about Jon, dany, tyrion and arya

If GoT characters were Sup Forums boards, which ones would be what?

Jesus why did they spoil them leaving in a fucking trailer?

Who is the slag in the cart? Could it be the King in the North?

Sup Forums

how did he get caught by fucking boltons

kek.

Luke, did I ever tell you about my sadistic psychopath of a bastard? I enjoyed taunting him about his flimsy status as my maybe heir, and shoved the fact that I would replace him by a trueborn son at the first opportunity. He was a good fr..ARGGHHGHGH

You have 10 seconds to say something positive and not sarcastic about the show or D&D

Sup Forums

Seconding

Because they're dumb

It is

Preston pls go.

there's no northern conspiracy, guys.

What happened to the Manderlys in the show? They're like the best northern house in the books.

WTF is going on

Ive had to had missed something.
Why is everyone implying Jon and Salsa will fuck?
Why is promising Ned a thing?
Who the fuck is Jons brother or dad and why does it matter?

What credentials does this guy have?

>tfw you will never lust for Brans pussy together with /tf/ for the first time again
I want S1 times back again. We weren't gated into one thread like sheeple, the whole board became /GOT/ for 10 weeks

Excellent waifus, and they add new ones every season

The Jon/Sansa reunion scene was nice t.b.h

mad king would be Sup Forums

mountain or Drogo /fit/

Hodor Sup Forums

>Why is promising Ned a thing?
It was a thing in fucking Season 1, 5 years ago, with JenCon and stuff.

And now we're episodes away from the actual episode. Of course it's catch up more.

wisslpb?

They introduced the the world to this guy

hng I like that pic a lot. More of set or HR?

I want that chair gone, me under her, and Sofie hikes that dress up and hops up and down till I fill her cunt with my bastard seed.

Manderly's have been mentioned as "probably" being in the Bolton side.

Read this casting call and tell me that that is not Wyman Manderly

>“Fletcher”: He is a fat nobleman in his 60’s. He has distinctive rugged features, a Northern accent, and a distinguished air. Our source says he has a stirring speech during which he unexpectedly shifts political allegiances.

The North Remembers speech get hype

says he works on the show. check out his comments on plebbit, he sounds legit and the things he says match up with the Truede leaks that everyone agrees are most likely real since he described a lot of things in detail before the episodes aired.

Rickon will die?

wtf nooooo

But no Manderly banners have been spoted at the filming of the battle

Rickon's basically a non-character so he's even more disposable than usual.

>you will never bed the Wolf Maid
Need some reasons to live desu

Promise me Neddy

NEW STANNIS VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=sS8tZBU3oaM&ab_channel=Revenant

BEND YOUR KNEES

who else here wants to see ramsay flay rickon?

have an HD version of that

i hope sansa replaces ygritte in jon's heart

thanks, friend.

Only if it is preceded by an extremely graphic rape scene in which Ramsey sets his dogs upon Rickon's tight boipussy

>ywn see Stephen Dilane play book Stannis

Promise we order pizza Ned

You're welcome!

STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!

W-w-what if the pink letter is real and Stannis is about to die in the books

So are the Brothers without Banners going to pop up in the battle for Winterfell?

I liked the first three seasons.

No, they're a small guerilla force and lots of them don't like northerners either. They fight for the small folk

GURM confirmed that Stannis is alive, "beyond a doubt."

GRRM confirmed Stannis is still alive so I doubt that he's going to go back in time in a chapter to kill him.

I doubt the pink letter is real. I'm 90% sure it was written by Mance.

So the biggest question is, how the hell does Littlefinger get a large Vale army into the North?

I doubt he'll walk through the neck, so he'll have to sail there, but that still means he'll have to dock somewhere and march an army inland to Winterfell, and not notify Ramsay because he'll freak the fuck out if he finds out Robin Arryn has dispatched an army to kill him

It was written by Rhaegar, faggot.

>Why is everyone implying Jon and Salsa will fuck?
Because they have incest fetish. We all knew that Jonsa is never gonna happen.

I thought it was written by Mance, but Elio and Linda made a video last week explaining why they think it's written by Ramsay and it was pretty convincing.

Maybe Stannis isn't dead, but he could either be defeated and most of his force destroyed, or captured

you want the accuracy but you need the BAD POOUSEEY

Maybe he'll dock at Eastwatch

Elio and Linda are spergs. Stannis is BTFO

So how the fuck did Mance know that Ramsey has Rickon, retard?

Maybe he'll use the super secret sand snake speed boat and nobody will be able to see him cumming

Sure, why not. Let's have Daenerys come by too only for her to go back to Essos at the end of the battle.

Ruse cruise is a fucking lie.

And step your image game up you fucking pleb

Because Mance is actually the Three Eyed Raven and Ramsay is Bran from the future after he turns evil.

It's from ASOS magazine.
likes.asos.com/41543/asos-magazine-sophie-turner-interview/

What the fuck are you talking about, faggot? Mance is dead in the show

>1.62 MB, 4500x2994
for what purpose

Haven't seen it but the two big things for me are the fact that Ramsay tends to write in blood when he wants to be threatening. The pink letter wasn't.

Also the letter refers to the Nights watchmen as "black crows" which is something only said by wildlings. Now note, not crow. Specifically "black crow" which is only used a few times and every single time it's by a wildling.

stop refering to the leaks, ser faglord

Big image for a big guy

Yeah marching a Vale army through Last Hearth and the lands owned by House Umber wouldn't notify Ramsay at all

Boltons fight alongside Umbers in the upcoming battles. You can clearly see the flayed man next to shields/banners carrying the Umber sigil. There is no Manderly/Umber conspiracy in the show.

>/got/ faggots have a weeklong general where they obsessively discuss a show that they all claim to hate

L M A O
@
YOUR
LIVES

hipsters AND plebs

>Haven't seen it but the two big things for me are the fact that Ramsay tends to write in blood when he wants to be threatening. The pink letter wasn't.

Elio suggested Ramsay was just in a rush and angry after the first battle with Stannis

>Also the letter refers to the Nights watchmen as "black crows" which is something only said by wildlings. Now note, not crow. Specifically "black crow" which is only used a few times and every single time it's by a wildling.

We've never seen anybody except Wildlings insulting the Nights Watch like that. It's plausible people south of the wall know the insult too, they just haven't had a reason to use it

Yeah, so it's even less likely that it's written by him

kill yourself. worst analogy ever.