CHEATING STORIES

CHEATING STORIES

I used to know this woman. She was married with 3 kids. We got intimate and she told me about her past. The man she married, he had a buddy who was her buddy too. When they were only boyfriend and girlfriend, she already fucked the buddy on the side. Once her boyfriend and husband to be went to take a shower, and they fucked while he was in the shower. How brazen can you be?

Then they married and had children. That's where it get good.

She'd still see the buddy sometimes, and their sexual urges got the better of them. Once, he was driving, she was on the passenger's seat, and she started sucking his cock. They drove to some woods and there he fucked her on the side of the car.

The best bit is, 9 months later she gave birth to twins. She worried it might the buddy's kids. As they grew up, they started looking just like him, but this is only noticeable if you think about it.

They divorced for other reasons years later.

So, user, got any stories? Bonus point if you're a part of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JeimE8Wz6e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got a good one actually.
> be me
> be 17
> have cute 7/10 tiny Asian girlfriend.
> super sexual.
> never wants to have sex with me
> after four months she breaks up with me
> really bumbed and in a funk
> find out her new Boyfriend is a meth head who she fucked while with me for a month
> extremely angry she left me for a dude half dead daily.
> cut contact with her
> friend who introduced us still talks to her.
> two weeks after dumping me her new boyfriend dies
> got hopped up on meth and drove into a lake
> karmaisabitch.gif
> laughed didn't feel bad in the least.
> she texted me back the next day.
>" I'm sorry, I still love you, I feel bad! Do you still love me? I wanna get back together"
> nope.jpeg
> lived happily since.

Sup Forums these day... threads barely have time to launch it's already on page 8.

Don't want to sound like an oldfag but things have changed. I bump now and read later, or the thread will die.

Sure hope you got tested for HIV and other fun stuff, friendo.

Good on you, though. A true alpha male.

Bumping because I need this.

Why, if I may ask?

>Be me, 39, frigid wife, bored.
>Go on Omegle.
>Start talk to local 18 year old girl.
>She seems awesome but I'm suspicious because Omegle.
>Carry on talking on Kik. She sends pictures, seems to be the real deal.
>She's on a break from her boyfriend, she wants to fuck an older guy.
>We meet up a week later. She is real, with a super tight body. She sucks me off in my car.
>She wants to fuck in the bed I share with my wife.
>Take her home one day while my wife's at work. Best sex ever.
>After a few weeks she breaks it to me that she's getting back with her boyfriend.
>A year later and we still fuck about every two weeks.

Back in college found out girl who I was kinda dating (only label it because she wanted to) was cheating on me with a football player
>she had "_____ NFL draft ranking" in her browser history lol.
Anyways it didn't bother me that much because I never took her all that seriously
>started mingling with lots of girls
>find a lot of girls in her sorority hated her
>start bringing them back to my "gfs" place during afterbars that were a couple floors up and banging them in her bed
> get caught, point out hypocrisy
> she was crushed and fake tried to be an hero
hilarious she could be a part of it but when it was her she was distraught.

>Be bifag, 20
>Talking to older guy because cute thinks ignore me
>Wants to meet at local hotel, wants me to pay
>Turns out he's married and wants some boipucci on the DL
>Starts talking about how angry his wife makes him
>Getting signals that maybe he's just gonna rape and murder me
>Bail out at the last second and block him

Wonder if he ever found someone else

Do you or her suffer any guilt?

bump!

Witnessed. You 100% sure she was cheating on you, though?

Another
>long time friend who I always wanted and she knew it but she always had a bf comes over one night
>says I have one chance to fuck her
>we fuck and tells me to cum on her face
>grateful.png
>we fuck again and she asks me to cum in her mouth
>amazeballs.jpg
>asks me to walk her home
>she gets home and her bf starts yelling at her she just kisses him and the lips and walks in
>mfw she used me to get back at him
We never talked about it again but it was amazing.

Yes. Years later one of her friends and I hooked up and she told me.

I've got pretty good intuition with girls, I notice small things.

She doesn't appear to give a fuck.

I do a little. I wish I could tell my wife and she would be cool with it.

That sounds dope as fuck dude, your friend rocks

>18 and fresh out of boot camp in training school
>barracks I am in a male/female barracks
>be E3 so over night liberty all the time
>close to graduating from training command
>this other E3 I've become friends and hang out a lot
>she keeps talking about her boyfriend
>cut to MLK holiday
>fuck it ask if she wants to get a hotel room for the night
>she says yes
>we get there and within 10 minutes are all over each other
>start to undress her and she starts fighting me to get her jeans off
>she talks that she shouldn't because of her boyfriend despite laying half naked with my dick in her hand
>raging boner of the gods
>start tickling her to lower her defenses
>in one swift motion take her panties and jeans off
>press raging cock against her wet pussy
>she shuts up about her boyfriend and guides me in
>Houston we have lift off
>proceed to have sex multiple times through the night
>wake-up in the morning with her giving me a hand job while she plays with herself
>tells me hwr only regret is that I'm headed to Japan and she is headed to Virginia
>later that day she tells me she told her boyfriend and he didn't break up with her
>he basically said Oh okay
>we fuck a few more times before we graduate and go our separate ways

Had a married chick do the same thing. She told her husband and he just accepted it. Like damn that's some beta ass shit.

>wants me to pay

There's where you should have dropped it. He can pay cash, you know, if that's why he didn't want to pay for the hotel.

>local hotel
>on the DL

Go farther.

>be me
>college
>girlfriend is getting clingy
>meet this grill
>we fuck
>fucking all the time
>she has a fiancé
>fuck it
>a few close calls
>this is getting dicey
>need to get away
>tell gf I need some space
>take "side-chick" to Paris with me for a week
>hole up in a tiny motel room and fuck each other's brains out all week long in Paris
>back in the states
>gf like "where ya been user?"
>"just been busy working and stuff"
>side-chick and I drift apart
>mfw been with gf for 8 years now and she still doesn't know
>fuck_yeahhhhh.gif

>she tells
>he accepts

Two things I don't get. Why even tell? Can't handle the guilt?

>You think he's cute
>considering going to a hotel with hiim
>scared he might rape you

Why even be scared of rape if you were gonna fuck him anyway? like if you go to a hotel with a stranger, and pull the rape card, its 100% your fault

Some people age but never actually grow up with little to no care for responsibilities, and their bad behavior will ultimately reflect on their kids who will have to pay for their parents mistakes. I have no problem with people who sleep around, at least be straightforward and don't involve others in your shitty adventures.

>rape and murder
Learn to read fag

Is that fucking quentin blake who drew that?

Do you suffer from guilt?

I don't understand how you guys, and the girls, don't. How's that possible?

Probably. The married one was definitely guilt. He apparently told her to have sex with me once. We fucked like rabbits, and she told him. He just accepted it.

The boyfriend one was probably guilt after we left the hotel room.

>learn to read fag
>fag

im not the one trynna suck a dudes cock in a hotel for money faggot

>Why even be scared of rape if you were gonna fuck him anyway? like if you go to a hotel with a stranger, and pull the rape card, its 100% your fault

There's a lot of retardation in that post.

user, having sex with someone, while technically comparable to rape, is not the same thing as rape. Just like taking a shit will not feel the same if you have to do it at gunpoint in front of an audience. I guarantee you won't feel the same at all even if the turd in your ass goes down like every other time, which wouldn't be true of rape, by the way.

If you meet someone to have sex and end up raped, it's not 100% your fault, you took a risk, and etc. user didn't take the risk, thus acting responsible according to you, so why are you berating him for not going?

user, are you fucking retarded?

Why am I addicted to cheating Sup Forums whenever I get gf all I think about us fucking someone hotter

Dubs. No idea, typed cuckold on Google.

Not user you quoted but for me if I am not in a relationship there isn't any guilt. Especially if the chick is cheating on someone with me. The fuck do I care, it's just sex.

two dub dubs in a row. hey thats pretty good

>Good on you, though. A true alpha male.

My sides. You millenials are so fucked up to think that a guy getting cheated on and not taking the girl back is "alpha." I presume you think getting mugged and reporting it to the police also makes you a tough guy.

>He apparently told her to have sex with me once.

W-why?

>considering this is the Tumblr raid pushing the kekold agenda again

That's weird. Like, would you be less interested if you were single?

That's not me, and he wasn't offering to pay me

>Cheat on gf of 3 (now 4) years with at 3.14 deaf girl
>Reminds me of Shizune from KS for multiple reasons
>Fuck her brains out
>Tell gf that same day because we were already considering open relationship
>She gets mad
>Gets unmad

Now I have 3 girlfriends

No consideration for the man you kek? I can understand, it's her choice and she may have reasons you don't know. But a little thought after you jizzed where he normally jizzes too would be nice. A little team spirit, you know.

What if you are in a relationship?

This was years ago before those things existed. She said she needed a break from her life and used me as it. She came to stay with me for a bit to get away from her life.

She swears he saved her from her "old ways" aka fucking anything that moved. She swore she couldn't leave him and his fat ass wasn't leaving her because she was miles ahead of anything he could pull trim wise.

He told her to fuck me as "payment for letting her stay with me".

>hey thats pretty good

Why is this becoming a meme... (I say it all the fucking time now. IRL.)

Super late but thinks = twinks. Posting from mobile

Not really. I was, like, 20 at the time? I was young and horny. Had to sew my wild oats...

Hey shithead, I'm 34, and I was being ironic.

Fuck thinking about the team. Niggas out there trying to turn a hoe into a housewife. Shit like that don't work.

And for me depends on the relationship itself. If I'm happy and satisfied I don't look. If I'm not then fuck it. No guilt. Turn that shit on her for not taking care of you better.

youtube.com/watch?v=JeimE8Wz6e4 This is where it's from if you don't know. :'))

>He told her to fuck me as "payment for letting her stay with me".

Took me some time... This is the most unadulterated concentration of kuk I've ever seen. I literally don't even.

>Had to sew my wild oats...

You mean "sow", right?

>If I'm happy and satisfied I don't look. If I'm not then fuck it.

Is this purely sexual or is there more to it? Truly curious.

Oh, I know. My woman has been marathoning this guy. She finds him cute.

She explained it that it was suppose to be a one time thing right before she went back. We were all over each other the first night, then the second, then the third, then her conscious kicked in and shit stopped in terms of sex but we continued getting each other off. Then it stopped, then she got drunk and we fucked all night. Then it stopped. Then we went to the beach and fucked like crazy again. It was at the beach she told him that we had fucked way more than he had said to do. Since he's beta as fuck and knows she is leagues ahead of him he took it. I just laughed. She got upset at that but fuck it.

Sexual is the main driving factor which then takes it back to more basic human instincts. For men it's to fuck like crazy to try and have off spring in that sense.

For me it's sexual satisfaction. I've had plenty of girlfriends that start out good to go then start to stop having sex. That's a sign to me so I go out and find it if I haven't out right ended it by then.

>shit stopped in terms of sex but we continued getting each other off.

Hold on, I'm European, I know Americans have odd conceptions of sex, like sucking a cock isn't "sex" to you, so your puritan asses can suck dick and feel like virgins still, which is why you guys tend to start with oral and manual sex, and have real sex later, whereas we start with the real thing and do oral later, because we aren't hypocritical enough to imagine that sucking a cock preserves your virginity.

So, do you mean you still had sex but without intercourse?

>she told him that we had fucked way more than he had said to do. Since he's beta as fuck and knows she is leagues ahead of him he took it. I just laughed. She got upset at that but fuck it.

>fucked way more than he had said to

This is so fucking weird. You sure it wasn't just his cuck fantasy? How can she even comply to this? I mean, if she wants to fuck you, for herself, she shouldn't be able to pull the wool over her eyes and act like she's doing it because he asked... These two are fucking weird.

I'd fuck both for good measure. No homo.

>Sexual is the main driving factor

Don't generalise too hard, my good man. I'm only asking your personally. I know plenty of married couples where sex isn't a thing anymore.

> I've had plenty of girlfriends that start out good to go then start to stop having sex.

That's weird. People who are sexual don't just stop being sexual. Any idea what the problem might have been? Either you date asexual girls who fuck you for some time but get tired of it, or sex with you is not very good.

>be 17
>french kiss these three girls every now and then
>start a relationship with one of these girls a 7/10 , let's call her girl A
>distance myself from girls B and C, other than the occasional hi
>be loyal af
>sorta talk with girl's B bff
>it's all cool
>she always talks to me about girl B
>always sorta desired girl B, she was prettier than my gf and also had bigger tits
>girl B is boring anyway
>she's now in a relationship with some douche
>one wednesday girl B is all alone at home
>her best friend wants the three of us to hang
>she wants me to go fuck girl B
>go and basically fuck girl B's brains out, cum inside of her
>feels good
>go home
>eight days later my gf finds out
>we break up
>have more sex with girl B
>three weeks later i am once again in a relationship with girl A
>haven't cheated on her since
>karma doesn't exist, at all

Got each other off with our hands. That's what I mean.

She didn't tell me about him telling her to fuck me until after she got off the phone with him at the beach. Prior to that as far as I knew it was her doing what she wanted.

If you really think about it alot of this shit is hypocritical, you all talk about how all girls are whores and how you all are cheated on but alot of you all yourself cheat.

>Sup Forums is one person

Couldn't care either way mate.

>haven't cheated on her since

You haven't. She probably has.

fixed it for you

>Prior to that as far as I knew it was her doing what she wanted.

Pretty sure that's what it was. It's just fucking bizarre from beginning to end. Probably bullshit she made up for some irrational reason.

What would happen if she found out?
It sounds like she isn't doing her part

cuck

I think most guys don't get much girl action, and they're the ones who think girls are all whores; guys who have some experience and understand relationships and attraction and etc, those are more likely to be more forgiving.

>Be me
>Some time ago
>Gf for like 1 and a half year
>Love each other but long distance relationship
>Spend time together maybe 2-3 days every other week
>Sometimes not with each other for a month
>Both are young and horny
>The thing is she talks a lot but doesn't perfrom in bed
>Always me who take the iniative to have sex
>Never give me a bj
>When she does it just painful and she stops after like 2 minutes and cries "I'm not good at this bwaa"
>At party without gf
>Best friends sister is there
>She locked herself up in the bathroom upstairs
>Go check on her
>I step inside the bathroom and we start talking
>Kisses me
>We both get frisky
>She blows me, jerking me off at the same time and deep throathing
>Best blowjob I have ever had
>Came pretty fast
>Never cumed from a bj before

Whatever helped her sleep at night. She was a one to sleep around before she met him and wouldn't surprise me if she still does. She complained to me how he never touched her sexual anymore and only want to play video games.

I think I'd get away with it, but my life would be hell for a few months.

Anyone got any pics/OC of married/engaged girls they fucked?

Yes thanks for that. No one else would have ever known what I meant

Turned me on, sorry. How does shit like that happen?

>So, do you mean you still had sex but without intercourse?
This explains why Europeans can't even reproduce at a replacement rate.

>She complained to me how he never touched her sexual anymore and only want to play video games.

I didn't, I had never heard this expression, to my great shame, so I had to check. English is my second language.

>This explains why Europeans can't even reproduce at a replacement rate.

Wrong, Ameribro, that's because we actually know how to use contraception.

I don't intend to brag, but most of the women that I get involved with are with other men, some know, some don't. It's mostly due to travel, but I do get off on some of the crazy shit that has happened sexually.

You're welcome to ask/attack me anything.

Oh.

Well don't I look like an asshole...

Don't ask me.
Best friends sister is hot as fuck, great body and great tits and since me and her little brother is older than me she has always been super nice to me. It was my dream for years to get with her and it finally happened, and both promised to not tell anyone. The taboo of having a gf, that it's my best friends sister, the fact that we could have been easily caught just made it better.

Well considering how much the play call of duty together when she was having her guilty moments it doesn't surprise me. When she wasn't feeling guilty she rarely played with him.

>most of the sluts I fuck are sluts
>duh

Describe the social standing of these women. I'm curious. How do you get to fuck them?

You don't, why would you?

Gonna need pics

Thought you were just being a grammar/spelling Nazi.

Instead you're just a dude learning another language. Kek

Sorry bro but hey your English is really good so you're doing something right!

Would she think that maybe she is to frigid

>married guy
>work with married woman
>christmas party, too much drinking
>we get talking.
>her husband "fucks" her. in, out, over
>i haven't had sex with my wife in years
>commiserate
>next week at work
>working late, just me and her
>she comes over to my office
>pretty blunt... "wanna fuck?"
>does a bear shit in the woods?
>spend an hour fucking, sucking, licking
>both go home satisfied
>now a regular thing. Tuesday nights work late, Friday mornings start early

Well, I'm not like some 10/10, but as a "big picture" representation of "how", basically I travel a lot for work and do pretty well for myself. I make it to the places I travel to often which builds a rapport with people.

Where sex is involved it's almost always that I'm funny, stable, and am not trying to lock them down, so most of my experience sexually is the result of an interested girl realizing that we can just have fun and I don't need to tell anyone then it happens.

Normally during that process the kinks/sexual exploration come out.

I've put on a little weight so it's not as frequent, but I am starting to notice the interest return now that I'm dropping weight.

Is that what you were asking?

Thanks. I'm an English teacher, though. I got a degree in English literature and linguistics and all that stuff. My English is generally better than most English-speakers I know, but they don't notice it's not my first language, so I rarely get any compliments. I don't have an accent, not enough to be noticeable. They probably think I have a speech impediment and worked on it.

>mfw years of hard work are greeted with
>"Good job on that speech impediment!"

thats scummy, truly , you are a nigger. i dont wish good things on you

>English teacher

You're fucking with me, right? I am also an English teacher.

Myyyy nigga!

I don't think anything's gonna change that.

That's so romantic. I'll bet it made your marriages better too, right?

This is why I keep my bitches in check.

This makes me appreciate my wife so much. QT Russian. Being the guy that travels, sometimes I leave the laptop on so she can watch me with other girls.

Not a bad life.

>Where sex is involved it's almost always that I'm funny, stable, and am not trying to lock them down, so most of my experience sexually is the result of an interested girl realizing that we can just have fun and I don't need to tell anyone then it happens.

This confirms my theory... Women just want a safe guy who's interesting.

>I've put on a little weight so it's not as frequent, but I am starting to notice the interest return now that I'm dropping weight.

Second theory confirmed: women are way more "visual" than we are led to believe. You work out, you get more attention from them.

Yes, that's what I wanted to know.

>be me
>recently break up with gf of 2 years
>after a week she gets a new bf
>texts me and asks for sum fuk
>deliver the D
>this goes on for a few weeks until I get a gf
>stop fucking her
>the end

I'm not fucking with you, I am.

I made it my mission to explain why irregular verbs exist. No other teacher I know ever did this to his students. I do it yearly.

>Second theory confirmed: women are way more "visual" than we are led to believe

This shouldn't have been just a theory. Attraction isn't a choice and if you're going to grab a woman's attention, you have to offer something above what she has at home.

>Women just want a safe guy who's interesting.
Being consistently interesting over time creates the interest in more than conversation, then you have to show that you offer minimal impact to her life.

>sometimes I leave the laptop on so she can watch me with other girls.

She likes that? How, why?

I've never done something like that before with my students but would love to. I don't even know the answer. Why *do* irregular verbs exist?

I'm an amateur, armchair linguisticsfag (Steven Pinker fan), and I haven't yet come across that explanation. I could probably guess, but I don't think it would be right.

>This shouldn't have been just a theory. Attraction isn't a choice and if you're going to grab a woman's attention, you have to offer something above what she has at home.

You wouldn't believe the number of men who think their bodies don't matter much to women.

Haha, there's an interesting story there, but her and I have been friends for many years and she was with very jealous and controlling men.

Our relationship grew out of a very long relationship that, while carried a lot of attraction (I tried to fuck her at any turn) she wouldn't act on.

During her relationships/divorce/breakups with guys due to cheating on her and demanding she not do the same, she was always kind of turned on by my stories and her witnessing doing it with women and, over time, noticing that there was no drama in it.

I keep making the story longer than it is because her and I talk about it a lot, but in the end, she likes that our relationship has a seedy underbelly that somehow (to her, not you) helps us bond more, and empowers her to enjoy her kinks without my jealousy.

I really don't know how to answer it beyond that. It's just this really confident love and appreciation that no physical activity with another person is going to come between us so we actually enjoy it. She's slowly becoming more active.

We have this fantasy of her building a relationship with an mid 20's kid under the guise of my not knowing and then I "walk in on them".

I do. I just believe women like what they like. I'm comfortable with my body right now, but really do want to change it. The woman that like my body as it is today aren't the women I'd like to fuck, and I owe it to my 10/10 wife to not be a fucking physical disgrace to her.