Will you ever get married Sup Forums?

Will you ever get married Sup Forums?

Maybe I'm autistimo but I don't think I have the emotional capacity to love a woman enough for her to be my girlfriend let alone wife. What is love like? Sounds gay to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

I honestly don't know. I had bad anxiety but am 10x better now. I just don't know that I want to put that much commitment into someone, seeing as everyone who is married says you basically give your life up. That and I get bored with people very easily.

I love the idea of it, but at the moment do not know that I'd want it

For me it's not anxiety
Tbh the perfect girl to marry would be somebody like my mom but I don't think girls like that exist in my generation

Already married. Never having kids though.

Is it gay?

>the perfect girl to marry would be somebody like my mom
uh

Nah bro it's pretty hetero tbqh

No i'll never get married.

I've seen countless friends get absolutely FUCKED in divorces, and the few friends who remain married are miserable with children, their careers goals and dreams suffering to the point that they are simply too difficult to achieve.

No fucking thanks. I'm fine focusing on myself and enjoying life. No desire to split ANY of my assets.

I'm looking for the kind of girl that reminds me of my mother, but it's hard to find a girl with a viper tattooed on her tushy, and how many girls do you know that can play the harmonica with their pussies?

Trust me, if you're here, no one is thinking of you getting married.

So don't have kids

I've been married and I do not recommend it unless you're actually willing to settle down and stop achieving.

Companionship isn't really a thing now thanks to millions of hobbies/activities at our disposal through various meetups.

Why on earth would you get married unless you're planning on starting a family (another thing I consider a waste of time, as someone with high goals)

I run multiple companies. Marriage would be irresponsible to put those assets in jeopardy.

No woman is worth potentially ruining your life's work.

Imo people who get married are just people who don't have much to lose.

i think marriage isn't relevant nowadays. seems so old fashioned. id personally be embarrassed to be involved with an old ancient tradition that I don't see any benefit to.

>nobody who posts on Sup Forums mentions his high goals
>he will die alone and be nothing but another ass trying to eat the sky
>Napoleon is forgotten now, something about cognac?
>200 years from now only our descendants will be here
>nothing you do will mean shit
narcissism, the thread

I'm planning to save enough to have a test tube baby put into a rent-a-vagina. There's no way I'd marry a chick.

I don't just want to avoid marriage
I want to avoid relationships altogether

I've never seen a happy relationship
Not ever

Or people who aren't emotionally stunted and capable of loving and trusting another human bean. Tons of rich married people to discount your theory. Marry someone else with money if that's your main concern, life isn't very fun when your modus operandi is avoid all risks

But if your businesses are your babies then I understand that, only marry if it feels right and conforms with your goals

This is a thing
Like girls with daddy issues but opposite

I was married once. Did it more for the need to reproduce than anything. She turned out to be a cunt so we got divorced. She's also got custody of my kid(joint legal tho).

I've discovered one thing. While every girl I've dated says I'm a great guy and that they love me, and that they see me as the guy they want to settle down with, I no longer truly feel reciprocative in this. I really only love my family. It's the blood that binds me to others. I feel incapable of loving another outside of blood ties.

It's pretty fucked up too because I date really great girls who all have plans and shit for their future and my family is your garden variety Jerry Springer fuck ups.

>nobody who posts on Sup Forums mentions his high goals

that's still not a good reason to shit your life away with marriage and children.

Makes taxes easier for me, and you get a little extra cash from wedding gifts. Spending thousands of dollars on a wedding and honeymoon is retarded though. I got married by my best friend during a hike, no church or priest

Opposite for me, married but kids will never happen. Talk about a money/time/energy drain

It depends. I may not be alive for so long.

been together with my girlfriend for 5 months now, she's already talking about marriage. She's my first girlfriend, and helped me realize that i'll never ever find someone who loves me for who i am and leaves me the fuck alone for 3 days a week.
I hate change though, and i tried breaking up with her but i missed her caring too much, so i wait till i have no other choice but to leave.

>Did it more for the need to reproduce than anything
Never go full retard

3 months is nothing, wait a year at bare minimum. My wife and I were together 8 years before we got married.

True story m8. Child support is a bitch, but my daughter is a fucking genius, whatever that is worth.

Some mistakes are best made only once.

Y'know what marriage is? Y'know those sissy threads they have on here where guys wear these chastity belts that lock their dicks up in little plastic containers? It's the legal-financial equivalent of that. You're willingly trapping yourself in obligation to a single specific person.

I came very close. Was together for close to 4 years but then I had like family deaths everywhere and became distant. GF did the best with me till after the first year and I had to leave town again to bury my grandfather. Not telling that whole story but yeah shit sucked

blah blah broke up, i was depressed from life for almost a year and then bounced back.

I would love to get married but I think I lost my big chance. Getting older now so no clue what's gonna happen. If it does though I will be more than happy, just not desparate cause I don't want a weird broken family or some shit anymore.

Worth a lot I'd say.

No shit?

Marriage sucks. It's for commoners

Don't get married. There is nothing in it for the man, at all. It's a legal contract that guarantees a woman to your hard earned wages and property even if she wants to be a complete cunt.

I hope so, if I ever find Mr. Adequate. Gay vegans are very rare. Good thing I'm biscum xD

Not as much if I were to have a daily impact in her life, but hey, it's probably for the best. I'm clearly a fuck up, surfing Sup Forums.

I've been with my chick 11 years. She wants to get married - I don't.
She also wants kids and I got snipped secretly in 2014 lol

Keep her around for sex but id never put my business on the table with a stupid person

Will breakup next year I reckon and just go solo

I had a girlfriend that I had for 2 months. My first actually. And me being the autist I am, I fell in love. Not a good decision. It feels nice, at the time. It feels really good, like you have everything in the world. But she was selfish. Very selfish. BUT I was in love so I didn't leave her, but out of the blue she left me. This was about 2 weeks ago. Of course it hit me hard. It's like you're constantly on a drug that makes you feel good, and when you part with it, you go through withdrawls. I thought I would be able to get over her quickly, and it felt like it at first. But I was also foolish to think I could kick an addiction that quickly. Things about her kept poppinig up in my head. We both had inferiotiry complex's and wanted to be better than each other, so after the relationship, I kept thinking of the ways in which her life was better than mine, and it ruined me.

I was stupid to fall in love that quickly and easily. But I would recommend it at least once in your life. It feels good by the gram man. Just watch out for the inevitable symptoms of withdrawl. It's going to happen. You're going to see the world differently both in the relationship as well as after. It hurts, but it's worth a trial.

Pic sorta related, she looked almost exactly like Marina. Used to tease her about it.

Do NOT get married folks.

It's not for the man. It's protection for the woman.

If you value your livelihood you'll live for YOURSELF.

Marriage simply isn't necessary

Where will the company go when you die

love is one thing
marriage is something COMPLETELY different

basic idiots think they are related. they are not.

source: been married twice.

yes I was a fucking retard.

I've seen both parties get fucked in divorces. Just don't be an idiot and marry a bitch

Most things in life aren't necessary. Marry if it makes you happy.

to someone who won't run it into the ground like a retard. too many employees at stake to put it in the hands of an idiot.

Who will be president after Obama is out? Not his HEIR. Countries use to be run like that wiht kings and queens and it was mental.

Unqualified children inheriting businesses is just silly.

I'm married with three kids.
Life isn't always perfect.
Life isn't perfect, but my wife just brought me a coffee and she's coming bacon and eggs now.
j

not autismo, maybe a sociopath or a psychopath
or psychosocial

>implying hillary isn't Obama's heir and he plays no role in the transition

Not trying to pull psyche shit but 2 months love is alot more infatuation. It's great you had the arguments cause it does build your relationship if it survives. The inferiority shit is fucking horrible with just your significant other. both of you dealing with it though? shit.

I'll shut up but you do say something very fucking true. It is a drug. It is wonderful. And when you lose your addiction it's a fucking horrible withdrawl.

that's true.

I did take my 50% of stock from my ex-wife during the divorce for a nicely valued company she put her heart and soul into for 8 years.

stupid bitch. i cashed out.

don't you mean Trump?

Dont wory Sup Forums Not every biggot or autist is fit to have children as broken as they are

Don't think it ever is. Nor is it supposed to be. It's the struggle at times that makes it worth it though. Not the "shit we need more cash" or the "you bitching at me cause I needed 2 hours alone to have a drink?" It's a life experience. a fucking massive one. But if you can make it work, exspecially nowadays I commend you sir. My grandparents made it to 68 years. Thats just fucked. But you always saw the love even when they were being dicks to eachother. It's special but not easy.

He's a meme who is quickly deflating
>do I kiss the baby before or after I kick it out of the rally?

Are you parents bothered that you won't continue their bloodline?
j

No saying any of us are going to love that long.

That's a dick move dude. You're no better than a random bitch who would do the same to some guy who put his heart and soul into a company for 8 years.

But whatever.

nah they're not from the 1800's.
they never got married either since it was too complicated to bother with.

plus they had me when they were quite old and watched so many divorces happen around them.

She took two properties off me so I was out to get her too.

Seriously, marriage is a disgusting thing.

It can be. But that's why you "try" to not marry someone who's just gonna fuck your family up over a grudge. Sadly that's way easier to say then do cause people can flip on a dime during shitty circumstances.

My best friend got married 3 years ago and since then his life has seemed to have transformed horribly

Successful career, always traveling for business, countless promotions and increases (~$220K I think he was on)

Got married and now he's a shell of his former self, moved off to the outskirts of the city to "settle down". Guy is miserable and wishes he had his real life back.

I've already been married once and it lasted about a year and a half. My ex did not try to rob me blind when we split but I'm sure she could have if she'd wanted to so with that in mind I'll never get married again. Also no kids, ever. I fucking hate children.

Thanks
Checked
I don't expect to live that long, but we'll see.
We could probably have more stuff and more fun, but it's a different experience having the kids
Not much time alone
But maybe that will get better when they're all in school
Only one is old enough now.
Maybe we'll have more later

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo

EXACT same situation with me

High 5 bro

Here's to our freedom and riches

I know a few married couples

They are all painfully average

I don't like following dumb traditions

Maybe it will be one of my kids

Once daycare is all done if that's the case and then school it will seem a little more uh normal id like to say depending on whatcha got. Boys need a talk here and there and please teach it to not be a lippy asshole cause you'll be going to his school when someone fights. Girls. I'm not sure. Depends I guess if they are a daddys girl or a keep to themselves person. Wifey gets to do the major stuff teaching wise but she will always want you to be DAD. the motherfucking gorilla that will demolish anything she wants, and it's worth it for the smiles.

The teenage years is when things get fucked cause your kid actually becomes someone and you get to deal with it. Still think guys are easier. Girls aren't terrible for you either though cause you are daddy. Mommy gets all the BS so then you get to help her again.

TLDR: Nah till they are who they are you get to deal with em but it's easier. You will be 70 though and you will still get a call from one of them asking for shit you don't wanna do though. Just know they hopefully will always love you cause family is everything.

How do the people not having kids feel about not doing their duty, and allowing the western world to be bred out by people coming into your country who have no such qualms

>divorce is a disgusting thing
Ftfy

What a rebel

Dunno. I think you can ask like most of NA and Japan atm that question. China also? but I think they put some new rule in cause of lack of women or something. I don't know though.

Seriously I think most family's NA atleast want 2 kids. A girl and a boy. It's rare to see the 4+ kid familys it seems nowadays Unless it's like a long ongoing process. Shits too expensive though.

I'll be dead, I don't give a shit what color or creed the next generation is because I'm not into tribalistic bullshit

Lack of kids! Why? Wanna buy a 2 bedroom house for 500k? I'll just shut up now cause I don't wanna get into government shit.

Thank you.
My youngest is a boy.
He's definitely more angry/violent by nature.
The other girl is brilliant and seems to want to make everyone happy.
The other girl is like a fairy princess off in her own world somewhere.
How many did you have?
Are you still married?
Are they all grown up?

I'm getting married soon

Congratulations
Is she a good person?

Jump

Shut the fuck up Kyle

>Women don't do this ever

GOODBYE HORSES

IM CRYING OVER U

underrated post

Bump

I'm going to propose to my gifriend in a couple weeks. She's a tall gorgeous blonde, ex d1 athlete, masters degree and pursuing a phd while maintaining a highly paid corporate job as a statistical analyst. I'm pretty happy with my decision.

This tbh
I can imagine having a civil partnership with a woman, like a live in fuck buddy, but I couldn't imagine sharing all my assets and doing everything together, all holidays same friends et al
My sister is getting married in a year and I could not imagine all that attention. My parents are hosting an engagement party in a couple weeks, they're already booking a venue and picking dresses and flowers
The whole thing sounds fucked to me.
If I split a condo with a chick I like and fuck that'd be cool, but forget the ceremony
Monogamy would be preferred tho

Is that a full karat?

I refuse to lie to you sir. And you may be disappointed in my answer.

I have 0 kids though. I have babysat kids since I was 12. Stopped when I was 26 But I have dealt atleast up to the teen's 15 with both girls and boys.

I base the majority of my experience from my upbringing and Nowadays my 3 nephews and one niece. (6,11,14) and (10) now.

the 6 year old is a 6 year old boy. likes to cause trouble and be a dick but that's their job to be a bit of a terror. The other 2 nephews are brothers and were great friends but the 14 year old is now becoming a stinky little man and still want's less and less to do with him. They still love eachother but thats what brothers do.

The 11 year old I think is still trying to find himself. Just quit gymnastics but actually wants another hobby/sport to get in. The other doesnt care (see smelly boy up top) Girl is an absoloute daddys girl but needs to learn she's not gonna get her way all the time cause she's actually fighting at school. Still plays the princess at home though.

Uh not sure what else to say. The oldest boy gets bullied but gladly had good talking skills so he's not a scrapper, the younger I think will be though.

I could go on forever with tons of kids ive dealt with but I think ive already disappointed you with not being a father. I was just talking how I have seen kids grow up lately, and previously I guess if I factor myself and old babysitting days.

Yepppp 1ct European cut. It was cut about 100 years ago

Thanks for being honest
It's OK
I didn't"babysit" but was the oldest of four.
I'm probably not the best father.
I'm the strict one who's at work to much
Engineer, not the best at relating to others but I try.
Def drink to much
Hard for me to relax

I'm 25 now and have 2 older sisters
I had a long drunken talk with my mom about what it was like to raise a boy and she said ever since I was born she just wanted to raise a good man, it was an interesting chat.
I had health issues which caused a lot of confidence issues and thinking back I can see how my mom especially tried to help me get through it, like she bought me a gym membership, and when I got a girlfriend (briefly) she gave me $300 to take her out and do things with her
My dad on the other hand was more rigid and more or less wanted me to man up
In the 21st century it may be easy to be male but it is definitely way harder to be a man than it is for a girl to be a woman

>didn't even read the post

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me.

You don't have to have a ceremony you know

I dunno about that, being an adult male hasn't felt that tough to me

I hear ya on the drinking part. Being strict is fine just let your kids know every now and then that you are there no matter what. Even if they already know.

Noone is the best father. You do the best you can and make sure your kid makes it to adulthood. If you do that you have done your job very well. Engineering could be a little tough to involve your kids in but if they ever show some interest or ask you questions go wild. My grandfather was a geologist and dad worked for an oil company.

My grandfather seemed to know everything but I just wanted to know about rocks lol. My dad knew all computers, from back when they took up a whole room. I didn't care back then obviously. It's very interesting now though.

Relaxing is just up to what you can do. Try to find a vice other than just booze. I won't say it doesn't work but it's clearly not the best choice in any case. And no I don't mean stop drinking just find something (hopefully) you can get your kids to do. Even if they don't like it do it once or twice then toss them the option to pick something.

It's always a bit of give and take but you never want to hit the point where the kids has 0 interest in you. (will happen sometime regardless sadly cause teenagers are dicks) yes i'm sure you were one also without knowing it heh.

In the end man just do your best. That's all that anyone and even yourself can ask of yourself.

Common law sounds better to me. Unless I have kids I don't want a registered marriage
With marriage comes divorce, and divorce can be expensive

Well. I'm not the one you replied to, but I what I think he means is that he would like to have a gf/wife that is just as kind, do everything his mother does in the household etc. So not necessarily a woman who looks like his mother n shit. I reply for him because I have had the same thought process.

By man I guess I mean like a provider, protector, leader, that type of thing

So you just want your mother in a different body?

Marriage is pretty useless. It's just a formalised government recognition of your relationship. It makes it slightly easier to get loans from banks and helps with stuff like government subsidies, but apart from that I think it's pretty stupid.

Gay marriage isn't recognised everywhere too.. like how can marriage even be taken seriously if not everyone can partake in it?

It's like if someone started a religion and said 'only people with blue eyes can be a part of it'. Everyone would just be like 'well that's stupid' and not care. Same with marriage.

Marriage is stupid.