Southerners, tell me, do people there still believe that the south will rise again?

Southerners, tell me, do people there still believe that the south will rise again?

Is it true that southerners are openly racist? What is the most conservative/racist state there? And the most liberal?

Please, be honest on your answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GB8q2wUu_4Q&list=PLDi26YygeR_U_2K5zQgk63KxnAixwbxTO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederados
youtu.be/wTn6iIdX8B8
youtube.com/watch?v=1-08_fwLO08
historyengine.richmond.edu/episodes/view/5813
youtube.com/watch?v=bpCI5FWJ0ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dunno, but they have cool music
youtube.com/watch?v=GB8q2wUu_4Q&list=PLDi26YygeR_U_2K5zQgk63KxnAixwbxTO

northern living in the south here

>do people there still believe that the south will rise again?
no it's memes, i think some of them wish it could tho

>Is it true that southerners are openly racist
no

>What is the most conservative/racist state there
uhh probably Mississippi or Arkansas

>And the most liberal?
Any major city is p liberal but probably North Carolina or Virginia

>that fucking song

dumping some oc

Which southern state do you live in, user? Is it good there?

south carolina

no it's shit, eastern europe tier outside of the cities. very very black.

georgia was better

>very very black

Wut? I thought southern states were very white, in general. Since they have this fame for being racist.

>I thought southern states were very white, in general
HAHA

they're the blackest states. the place i live is plurality black.

Well south-east France is one the most diverse but also the most racist place in France

Why are you there?

I think southern women are the hottest in all Murica.

>he doesn't know
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederados

>Is it true that southerners are openly racist?
Yes

>What is the most conservative/racist state there?
Probably TN or AL.

>And the most liberal?
FL or Virginia.

You're into fat chicks?

Kek. C'mon, not all of them are disgusting fat ugly bitches.

youtu.be/wTn6iIdX8B8

youtube.com/watch?v=1-08_fwLO08

So that's why the south is so racist. Experience

TOP KEK!

>The first time you came to Sup Forums and you believed the South represented all the Southern half of the USA and included Texas, Arizona...

It does include TX.

09 recession hit the north harder than the south and we're better educated so it was easier to get a job down here

Oh am this brings back memories.

FL's not the south you mongoloid

the southwest is also its own strange beast

Southern white women unironically love BBC.

yep, it's easy to be "tolerant" from afar. People who don't live near niggers wonder why they are hated, people who do, know why.

Do people really believe that the south will rise again? Huge majority don't except for a few exceptional individuals. Mostly it's just used as a ye olde way of pissing off yankees.

Openly racist? No. Majority aren't racist at all. This doesn't make them SJWs but they also cringe at shit like the KKK which they should since the true Klan died long ago and all later ones are based off a guy who basically loved secret clubs too much and watched too much Birth of a Nation.

Most conservative? Tennessee and Alabama. Most liberal? Virginia and North Carolina thanks to northerners moving in. Tennessee is becoming the new hot spot now though. Tons of yanks are moving into Nashville.

No Texas is its own shit.

no that's been given up basically

just a few nowadays, most have the sense to keep it to themselves

Louisiana

>And the most liberal?
NC or virginia in all probability

>literally in Confederacy

Whaddya think happened to all the slaves

Don't think the South will but genuinely wish it could. Show these smug yank cunts.

Eastern Texas and the Florida panhandle are usually considered parts of the South.

No, most people in my state gave up on that shit. As for racism, i won't pretend it's completely gone, but the Klan stopped being popular here decades ago. Mississippi is hands down the most conservative state, while Virginia and my home state North Carolina are the most liberal.

They are the most obese states in America.

>tfw want to move down south for all the rust-free muscle cars and road boats
It's absolutely obscene what the road salts do here in PA

>Don't think the South will but genuinely wish it could. Show these smug yank cunts.
Cry more reb

>leaf

>burn half your country down
>spend next 150 years footing the bill
>all your cities are now full of nigs

I thought yankees were smart

Most black people are still in the south

Friendly reminder that Sherman was pretty much pissing himself in fear constantly of Nathan Bedford Forrest. But it's cool since they became friends after the war.

historyengine.richmond.edu/episodes/view/5813

not for long

>tfw black and in the south
I fucking love it here. Don't know what you fuckers are complaining about. Everyone here has this "Don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you" attitude which keeps safe. Plus we got guns too so that's another bonus. As for the racist thing, I've been called nigger by a guy I cut off and I called some white lady once an old white bitch because she cut me off. It's mainly because of driving.

I honestly think the percentages are lowering because other groups like hispanics are moving in

Texasfag here
It's a meme. it's a meme to rally behind when you're feeling nationalistic, but nobody wants a split from the North REALLY
In a "wow that black guy really is acting like real nigger stereotype"
Probably Alabama or Mississippi, the Deep South, but Texas for instance has not gone blue once.
>And the most liberal?
Probably Florida, maybe North Carolina or Virginia.

>In a "wow that black guy really is acting like real nigger stereotype"
This is also true.
You live in Texas too? Talk with me

>Texas
>the South

fuck off queer

Bitch please.

Thank you texas chan

Florida is not the south

howdy, what region?

Texas is Southern, eat my dick

northern Florida is, but then again, that's the red part.
they don't say "y'all" or drink sweet tea in the southern half, do they?

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN

youtube.com/watch?v=bpCI5FWJ0ro

next you'll Shermanpost

I was born in North Carolina, raised in Georgia, and I currently live in Tallahassee, Florida.

If you consider shit like flying the confederate flag or laws requiring people to have an ID to vote "racist", then yes. Otherwise, no. Though, if there are no black people in the vicinity you could hear people engaging in casually racist conversation. For example, the other day I was having my car worked on and I was sitting in the waiting room and it was hot as hell and the guy next to me turned to me and said "I'm sweating like Obama at a Klan rally over here".

I'd say Alabama or South Carolina. Definitely the most segregated and "openly racist" in my experience.

>And the most liberal?
A few parts of North Carolina are very liberal, but the rest of the state is fiercely conservative. In fact it's been in the news a lot recently over an "anti-LGBT" law they passed that requires you to use the restroom that coincides with the gender on your birth certificate. It's a bunch of fucking nonsense, but a lot of businesses have been moving out of NC in protest over it and liberals have been throwing a hissy fit.

Virginia would definitely be the most liberal overall, though some would argue that they can be considered a "southern" state anymore.

I don't know anyone who actually believes the south is going to "rise" again. It's just people paying tribute to their past and having pride in where they're from. Most of these people know fuck-all about the Confederacy to begin with, they just like country music and trucks and guns and they don't like people telling them what they can and can't do. Every time there's some big hullabaloo about the confederate flag you're going to see twice as many flying in the days afterwards than you would if they'd just left the matter alone. It's just how southerners are.

Already did

No one says y'all, and sweet tea isn't super popular where everyone has it in the fridge.

Florida is where it's at people outside of South Beach are genuine and nice other then the Jews.

yea, they've been Yank'd then

I live in Florida, which isn't quite the south but has some similarities. Most of the white people I've met are passively racist to varying degrees.

Nobody talks about them except when referring to shit like "the dark part of town", etc. They also seem spooked at the thought of entering a bar where there are a lot of black people, no matter the mood/locale. I can't say anything about black people, since whites and blacks straight up don't interact with eachother. If you're white, you have white friends, if you're black, you have black friends.

Interestingly, some of the most integrated workplaces I've been too have been factories in the south. Even then it's pretty divided, *especially* when it comes to the different positions within the factory.

As a side note I can say most of the fucked up people I've met have been white rednecks, but then again I've pretty much never interacted with any black people while I've been in the US.

What are my chances of snagging a thicc cuban chick?

I'm kinda beta and nerdy though.

Shit, no idea, I live in northen Florida. Only jewish pensionersm tourists and immigrating rednecks up here.

If you're somewhat good looking, they might find it endearing white a retarded white boy.

I don't understand why people make fun of the southern accent. I think it is the coollest accent in the USA. Specially Alabama accent. It sounds badass in a way.

You don't have the cultural connotation. Here it means you're some backwards fat smelly inbred hick who lives in a trailer park.

The southern aristocrat one is indeed nice though.

I'd give my left nut for one of those sophisticated southern aristocracy accents.
Atm I just have a standard American accent, but say "y'all" "howdy" "reckon" "gander" and the like.

You must be in middle of fucking nowhere Florida like Ocala

I'm in Dallas, sorry for my late reply. We black people love to play some fighting games

Central GA reporting in. I watch a lot of libtard videos, keep up with the SJW horse-shit and Sup Forums. But honestly we don't see any of that liberal shit around here. My liberal professors would be seen as far-right compared to up North. There are lots of blacks but they mostly stay to themselves. See a few mudsharks but everyone knows that they are white trash and are disgraceful. Honestly it's quite comfy here. Lots of white Christians. Great place to raise a non-degenerate white family.

Just been playing some Skyrim desu

I'm moving to Colorado soon, I've lived all my life in Texas, I'm going to miss this place.

I hope you have fun out there, I personally can't leave Texas. Gonna 420 there?

What is this genre called?

I'm excited for the mountains

I'm an avid hiker, and there's a sort of pride in humping the absolute hellscape of the summertime hillcountry, but I'm looking forward to prettier views and better weather.
I'm gonna miss Texans though, which means I'll even miss you.

Just remember a Texan is always welcome back. There ain't no Whataburger out there

The confederate flag is so goat tier... Way better than the actual one.

also
>tfw not living in dixieland

Is it just me, or is the Confederacy just a really fucking cool name?

Ask a americana citizen.

Politics aside, with the music, the uniforms, the flags, the CSA was America's best-looking rendition.

Sao Paulo?

Yeah.

Comfy as fuck.

>another yankee
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE COME HERE GET OOOOUT TRAFFIC SUCKS AND GETS WORSE EVERY DAY WE ARE FULL GET OUT

>ywn see an independent, federal reserve-free CSA to go and live, shoot guns with, fuck blonde qts and ride trucks into the sunset without ever thinking about niggers
End me

Saw some man with this hat on
told him I liked it (I did)

Are southern belles still a thing in the South?

>tfw no thicc texan yank gf with blonde hair and cowboy boots and daisy dukes

>Texan yankee

what?

United Statesians are yanks to everyone else no matter where they're from

Call a Texan or any Southerner a yank and all you'll get is a bullet in your ass.

Oh, so he was pretending to be british

I sincerely doubt that, Yankee Doodle Dandy.

Guns are a very real thing outside Trudeauland, my boy.

Most of my family has guns we're just not retarded enough to shoot people over words.

Southerners think they have something to be proud of and like to talk out their ass. Do what the civilized parts of the US do and just ignore them.