Secret thread

Secret thread

Tell us your secrets and confessions, Sup Forums

Im a pedophile

i like humiliation videos where dominant females call me faggot, gay, sissy and cocksucker. like you are a faggot aren't you!
Not gay btw.

Faggot

practicing or the theoretical type?

ever done it in real life, with a partner or a pro?

kinda yes. So? Are you faggot too?

I'm probably jumping off a bridge once I blow the rest of my 600$ dollars

I once owned this shithole.

no... it's a secret that i watch those kind of videos like i just said.

Stealth masturbated in the same room as my grandmother, three times.

and you have no interest in going beyond videos?

Calling bullshit

Yesterday i fucked a underage girl, i liked it.

first time or a regular gig?
How underage?

First time, 14.

Also fucked my dog.

She knows.

hi moot

no because if you think about it, it would be just stupid, kinda cringe funny, sad and humiliating in real life without any arousal just thought of suicide.

I do drugs.

You guys have a masturbation room?

I'm 1/8 black.

My wife doesn't know.

My wife thinks I lost my virginity to her

Moot, is Snacks a cryptojew?

I'm into various amounts of fucked up stuff like vore and have been my whole life. I really quite hate myself for it and I'm trying to stop looking at it

I'm more sexually attracted to my sister who I've known all her life than my wife. I fondly remember us fondling each other once back when we were kids but I regret we never took it further to having intercourse for the purpose of deepening bonds. Oh well.

did she like it? was it her 1st time, too?

Sup Forums doesn't get that much traffic. What you read is basically about 20-25 people posting over and over.
Also, the Holocaust didn't happen.

where did you meet her? Likely to happen again?

Were you her 1st?

How old were you?

Were you guys teens and knew what you were doing or children and just touching each other?

Here's a pro tip:
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I get really turned on when I breastfeed my 18 month old son.

How'd you manage that?

Why would that bother your wife?

It's all fantasy, it should not be a problem unless it causes real issues in the real world. I still think you're a freak but as long as you don't cut up and eat a real person to get off, you're fine.

Tits or gtfo

se la chupaste a mi novio y crees que no lo sé

first kid? When did you start feeling this way?

thx for ruining the story

I stole a pair of my underage roommates panties and sniff them

here is a another tip:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

all my friends and family think that I have quit smoking weed, but I still do.

did she like it? was it her 1st time, too?

Yeah, first. From when he was about 6, 7 months old.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Were you masturbating while feeding

Why do you have an underage roommate?

We mutually fondled each other when I was 13 and she was 8. We're both Chinese and she grew up into a cutie and a hottie. Didn't penetrate her then because she said it hurt a little when I touched her too deep, but she sure quickly learned how to pump a dick. I took a good look at her exposed pussy then, knowing it would be a rare moment.

She was comfortable sleeping in my bed up until she was 12-14. A few nites I'd expose my penis and rub it against her butt and panties while she was fully conscious of me doing it. She even handled my dick a few times but never pumped it. I'd feel her butt and pussy through her panties during this time but I never got to see it uncovered again nor did I ever penetrate her.

Pic related was one of her favorite games.

I want to be a trap, too old for hormone therapy. 24, fear inmight end up manfaced mess

How old are you?

I get with younger girls for the sole purpose of fucking their moms.

have you told anyone? Eg your partner if he's still around?

Have you masturbated while feeding?

i love h/fur threads

No, feel like a total fucking pedo weirdo for even feeling this way. I'm married and I'd never tell my husband.

Yeah, you'd be a mess if you changed now. Maybe you should take a break from regular life and try to discover yourself and be comfortable in your own skin again. I think learning to be content with yourself is better than radical surgery at this point in time. In a few decades, surgery may get to the point where a male to female transition looks seemless, but looking at Catlin Jenner, it's not there yet.

Party.
Ye, got her number.
Yes, i was.

i got mine to give me a bj
but i never took it any further

Right.

>How'd you manage that?

Drunk af, she was pretty horny

Sister of the landlord

secret bifag, hadnt done anything with a man. got drunk, went to a sauna, got whored out to other guys there for a few hours by muscley russian after hes brutally fucked my face and virgin ass

v

It's pretty common I think. If you're feeling bad then you're doing it right.

Planning to stop feeding soon?

That's not that gay tho

She did; by far one of the most loud girl i've been with,

Nigger

Nah she was asleep (in the living room)

use to have a masturbation addiction

I don't love anyone at all and never have, my family is great, nothing about them should make me not love them but I don't love any of them or anyone else either. I think I'm a psychopath. The thought of any of them dying only makes me think about how that will hinder my life in a practical sense only.

I legit think sexuality is on a spectrum

nah i didnt think so

do it faggot

Husband wants me to keep going until our son is 2, at least. His mother is a breastfeeding rights advocate.

Bad news everyone.
I'm steven.

I found this online of my daughter I need to know if it's true.

saw a dead person for the first time about 3 months ago.

I'm the one who killed my mom

There comes a point where it gets a bit weird, though, no? Are you comfortable going on at this point?

Blond hair, blue eyes. I look 100% Aryan.

She's never met my mother's family and I'm not on Facebook.

Shat myself while wife was pregnant though. Thought we might have a throwback.

Fucked a 15 yo when I was 39

Don't do it. Suicides tend to go to hell. Look up near death experiences.

gr8b8m8

That's my secret too. I'm going to guess that 10% of the posters here also keep this one.

Stories bro, now

it's a response to a regular pasta here.

im responsable of moms death in her sleep for not replying to this post.

P.D your mom will die if you don't reply to this post

Did you like it?

she probably wont care unless shes in the kkk or something

It's more likely you're depressed; sociopaths aren't self-aware enough to think something wrong with them and think they are normal. Depressed people are more apt to feeling neutral or dismissive of things and people they enjoy as they are to feeling pessimistic too.

Hey everyone, raise your hand if you've ever had a masterbation addiction

i have not had gf in the last two years been fucking hookers for the last year and have never been happier

Pics or it didn't happen

can't raise hand, too busy fapping with it.

i'm a 42 year old male, and i wear panties and pantyhose under my guy clothes

the facefucking wasnt too bad because i was drunk which apparently lowers my gag reflex, the anal was really rough and he had a fucking huge dick, just held my face to the ground and went to town. that part wasnt that enjoyable at the time but it makes me horny thinking back on it. the being whored out part was quite fun, being dragged into the cinema room and made to suck any cocks that wanted it and to give my ass to those that wanted it too, and that hurt a lot less because no one else had a cock as big as the first. it was fun and luckily theres showers too because my face and back\ass was just covered in cum

How old are you?

i have been getting blowjobs from my best friends older sister and sometimes i eat her out

I lead a man to his death when I was a child

When I was 16, I went to an overnight summercamp. I met this cute redhead and hit it off. The last night of camp, I fingered her in the unisex bathroom. We didn't keep in touch and I've never really discussed it since.