Oh God anons. I met my gf of 3 months family...

Oh God anons. I met my gf of 3 months family. And they are all Obese except for my gf and her twin brother(all though chubby)

She is going to become a land whale isn't she

I mean look at her family anons. She is one with arrow pointed at her. Look at what she is surrounded by. this cannot be good.

Will she get fat like them???

she has such a nice body it seems insane she would blow up like every other single person in her family.

I am scared

she gonna get fat. you thin it won't happen but it will. my brother married a rail thin former cheerleader so has a far mom. sure enough once she squeezed out a few kids she ballooned to a mini ham planet. not as fat as her mom, but close enough.

Lol they look like a goth family band.

Keep tabs on her diet and dont be afraid to speak up if she starts gaining weight OP, don't ever let her fulfill her true sea mammal destiny.

Yes she will, but theres time to stop it

damn I am worried. my girl works a lot but she smokes a lot of ganj and hangs out at home too.

God forbid she ever had a kid she wouldbe ruined.

hahaha yeah. I mean I wouldn't mind if it all went to her tits tho but besides that I am worried

yeah she is 19 now and I imagine it gets worse

pic related another of her and fam

If you think it's genetics that causes people to get fat then you're a retard
As long as whoever she dates isn't a fat fuck she should be fine

forgot pic

yet everyone in her family is fat except her and her twin

she used to run in high school

she has nice ass and legs too

it's hard to imagine her ballooning out

keep forgetting pics

>And what about of ob gen?
Faggot who does not know anything about molecular biology.
Op just do exerxise with her and have a good diet

Educate yourself faggot, likelihood of obesity is heavily tied with genetics. Read up on endomorphs.

Her gran gives you some hope. Somewhere between your gf and her gran, the Macdonald's generation took control... The fuckers got lazy, keep her active and away from shit food. Does she already eat different to her family?

Just fucking stay with her, you will probably break up anyway (judging by her age therefore yours) so who the fuck cares. Stop thinking of every women as your potential life partner you small minded faggot.

Also this.

this is true. her grandmother seems mostly thin and in good health.

We are getting pretty serious and moving in together

also she is god damn pretty and cute and is amazing in bed

here is another fam photo

>She is going to become a land whale isn't she
Not necessarily, there's always one that doesn't get the fat gene. Considering that the rest of her family are large, she's going to be the thin one either by genetics or disgust of her siblings.

I can see it in her face.

Seems like theres an actual genetic problem here

You should ask if her family has a history of a thyroid issues, in a nice way obviously.

If you really concerned about your girlfriend, suggest to lift weights with her.

Tell her you would like to become more healthy and ascetic looking. Suggest she come lift with you for motivation ( a two way road) youll be banging a sexy ass in 2-3 months.

Iv done this with two girls in the last few years.

One went from no ass to ass galore

The other went from having a nice ass to "wow that ass is fucking insane"

Your gf is siting nicely between "gunna be fat" or "gunna be THICCC"

The second option makes me diamonds.

hoping

btw this is her at her heaviest probably

she has a nice ass one of her best attributes yeah i will work out with her. I am pretty fit myself. so good idea

>I am pretty fit myself
Post your lifts

bitch on the far left looks like a fatter Ted Cruz

fucking LOL

Op is her name Kayla
If so I went to high school with her
And fucked her I was a senior
She was a sophomore
Armwood high

>not liking your gf for who she is and not what she looks like

Shallow fam tbh

good rule of thumb is the check out the mom.

Mom is behind her
Jutst worried sorry
Uh. Yes and cool story bro

OPs gf is underage and so is he.

enjoy your shit-tier children user

She is 19 and I am 20

if she's gone this long without being fat then she'll probably be fine.

19 still fairly young

Depending on her age that could be a good thing, if they are all fat fucks it means she was probably fed just as much and taught the same lousy habits as her hamily.

This means she understands how being a human works, you don't risk somebody being thin by accident and then ballooning up because they never understood how weight worked in the first place.

Being fat is not genetic, it's calories in versus calories out, your gf seems to understand this despite being brought up in an environment condusive to fat fuckery.

well sorry bro She had sex before you

kek

>Being fat is not genetic
But genes do play a role in obesity.
I would be fat too if I wouldn't have the metabolism of a garbage incineration plant.

>choose all pictures with salad

this will how it'll happen op.
>smokes hella weed
>gets the munchies
>eats a lot
>becomes whale

Deal with that bridge when you get to it.

Maybe she was adopted.
Maybe growing up around that, she resolved never to be fat.
Maybe she just lucked out in genetics.

Reeeeeelax.

Yes. She will become fatty. Just make sure she's on the pill and takes it regularly.

I had a chick like this in college. She was the best, just a little cutie with a decent body. I learned how to fuck with that girl. We used to do it three times a day every day.

I met her parents, and grandparents. And realized that in the genetic lottery, she was fucked. So when I was done with her, I dumped her and moved on.

Done and done.

Her face kinda says "I'm gonna get fat in 5 years" but I could be wrong. Not saying she's not cute or anything.
Just keep her active, don't let her get passive like 90% of girls/women who just sit on the couch, watch stupid bullshit tv and stare their phones 10 hours a day.

how long ago was that? Is she fat now?

Are you sure she and her twin brother aren't adopted?

Look at her cheeks.

By 40, she'll be 30 pounds heavier than the woman on the far left with a gunt the size of a late-season watermelon.

>alternatively, she might be so freaked out she becomes a fitness fanatic...you'll be married to a woman with veiny arms and weirdly ropy muscles who gets up at 4:00 am to ride her exercise bike for two hours

this her?

Autistic face tho. I'd be more worried about that than her body.

Nice tits

yes.

she is pretty cute tho
yeah nice killer B's