How can I subtly fuck with my roommates?

How can I subtly fuck with my roommates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWuSWwIS7c8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Move all the furniture a little. Like a few inches from where they had been placed originally.

They wouldn't give a shit about that

Not everyone is as autistic as Sup Forumstards

Get a large hand pump type hand sanitizer and leave it somewhere obvious. Motherfuckers love clean hands. When it's about halfway done, empty it out and refill it with lube.

Or add Nair to body wash and rubbing alcohol to shampoo.

Change the light settings on the tv to vivid for a few days. Once they get adjusted to it, switch it back to cinematic.

This right here. Lube in hand sanitizer bottle.

How about he mixes nair and shampoo together

Two of them are females, I'd be murdered kek

Make the kitchen table wobbly. Keep making it wobbly the exact same way so they wonder why it keeps getting fucked up

very quietly insert your dick into them

>roofie them
>fuck them subtly while asleep

Fucking winner imo

Shoot him when he enters the front door

When I woke up this morning I noticed that someone had stolen everything in our apartment and replaced it with an exact duplicate,

I ran to tell my room-mate.

When he came to his bedroom door, I said "Room-mate, someone has stolen everything in our apartment and replaced it with a exact duplicate!"

He looked at me and said "Do I know you?"

didnt you read "subtle"??? idiot????

Then USE A SILENCER.
My god, man, do I have to think of everything?!

Maybe it's cause you called your roommate roommate

youtube.com/watch?v=QWuSWwIS7c8

If you do it quick enough he won't notice...

Start hiding pennies in weird places
Don't make it to obvious at first but gradually start making it more ridiculous.
My roommate finally lost it when he woke up with a penny stuck to his leg.

Put a dead animal in the air duct in thier room. Should just be 4 simple screws to remove.

>tryna
FUKKEN TRIGGERED

Poop on the lid of the toilet

Print out pictures of frightening things, cut them out like you used to in grade school art projects, and tape them to shit like the inside of cabinet doors so that when they open it they just have Jim Carrey as The Riddler staring out at them.

Alternatively, mess with their food by putting little green food coloring droplets on them every now and then so it looks like it's rotting way too quickly. Then, as they're about to throw it out, say "woah, that's still good, what?" and eat it yourself.

Or, find out where they keep their dildos/vibrators and jizz on the tips of them every time they're out. Just coat the motherfuckers, but in an unoticeable way. Then eventually you'll get them pregnant. kek-worthy.

Some sand in bed?

Are you the joker?

Jump scare them
Always park in the good parking spot
Hide all the forks or spoons
If they have a certain thing they always do change it slightly i.e. move their keys slightly but still in view
Turn off the electric breaker to their room every night before bed so they have no light in the morning
Unplug the wifi when you know they are watching Netflix or gaming

I bet you ask that on account of how good my pranks are, so I am grateful. You know, I could be the Joker. I've always identified with his struggle. He just has too many funny things bouncing around his head so it drives him mad, you know? Kinda like me. You don't want to see me when things get too funny. No one would last a day in my head. Except maybe my best friend Lawrence. Not because he understands me or anything, we're basically just the same exact person so that's why.

A better option to actually get them pregnant would be to jizz in their lube

>pic related

In an unoticeable way. That part's very important.

Step 1: Get about 45 dead animals
Step 2: Cut heads off animals
Step 3: Place animal heads everywhere, Showers, food boxes, cabinets, beds etc.
Step 4: Wait
Step 5: Profit

> Get them pregnant in an unnoticeable way

Yeah that's Lawrence, my best friend.

Use one of their shirts as a sploog rag. Put it back in their drawer.

Use their bathroom and don't flush

Do it all the time

Slowly fuck with them

Subtle

Underrated

Yes it's very important it's in an unnoticeable way, or else they'll notice and think it was you.

Unpair all of their socks. Put most of the left socks somewhere they will probably never find it, like uder the dresser.

This is Joker level shit.

I would put the milk on the bottom shelf.

Fucking kek

Put a single pube in their milk/soda/whatever bottle. Do it every time they buy a new one and leave it unfinished in the fridge.

Not a bad idea c

Put unecessary stuff if the refrigerator to crowd their things out. Start very subtle and reasonable, like your bread. Then hot sauce, then peanutbutter. Go for gold and put some canned food in there.

Keep in mind if the sperm dries out (e.g. you don't live in a real nice warm and damp place), it dies/becomes ineffective for impregnation.

It's REALLY hard to actually do this in any successful way. Biology just doesn't go your way.

put a boiled egg in the vent

this

Take the caps off of all of their pens.

whats a left sock?

Start getting in their way all the time. When they go to open the fridge, rush out between them and the fridge door and open it yourself. When they're trying to leave the house, block the door by vacuuming, etc. Eventually they will hate you but they won't know why

Go to their computer keyboard. Pop a few keys off and transpose them. If you wanted to make it obvious spell urgay. On the keyboard. If subtle, exchange the comma and period keys.

Hide the doors, pull all of them out of their hinges and stow them away

Fucking kek
I think he meant if they have designs not just like plain black/white/whatever

It's the one marked left. Duh.

this, or delete system32

subtly rape them

Or turn around the numberpad, instead of

I used to work at pizza hut and i would do that all the time

shove their toothbrush up your ass

How about glue on their toothbrush

My father used to keep regular peanut butter in the fridge. How the fuck am I supposed to spread that shit as a kid.

This is a very good idea

Powdered charcoal in the showerhead

kek'd

Maybe he was a secret Sup Forums tarf trolling you hard your whole childhood.

Do this.

If i had female roommates i would jizz in their yoghurt everyday

Ah yes, or maybe just the middle keys, making them 654

If you have on demand, get the comcast remote app on your phone
whenever you all are watching tv, do litte things
>Turn down the volume with the app
>change the channel
>turn up the volume
They will start to get pissed about it, theyll blame the others but the whole time do not tell them you have the app
Then one day, go into the app and select the search bar on your tv
>type into the bar, "theyre coming"

I hope you get your ass beat for being a pussy ass roommate.

Snag their phone, see if you can get the front facing camera to work. Take a picture of Putin from the web. Wait....profit?

they would care if you did it every day for a week

trim a tiny bit off of their toothbrush, let it get shorter every 2 days or so

Max strength unflavored Orajel in their toothbrush

get a bunch of mice and put them in his room

Beef or chicken bullion cubes in the showerhead.

Fuckin evil genius right here

This thread is the exact reason I prefer to live alone

that wouldn't be a horrible idea if you did it in somebody else's house

i bet ur mum buys you them

Take off their shower head. Put half a cube of chicken bullion in it.

Empty the salt. Mix it so 1/4 of it is sugar.

Subtle:

Start taking things of a quantity. For example, chips, or if they buy something like strawberries. It has to be a slow drain.

Now here is the twist. When they finally start noticing, buy the same product they have, and then start adding some back everyday. S, that their bag of chips lasts twice as long.

Then just stop.

It's subtle and will make them question their perceptions.

Yes, I am evil.

Put a cow in the living room. Usually takes a crane to get it out.

Someone did a prank at work where the swapped the pound sign fir the star symbol. I've left it that way because I still think it's funny.

>Always park in the good parking spot
that's just evil...

Dirty protest in kitchen

u did it wrong :(

but... that image is wrong... why would anyone do this???

unless you're retarded, most people don't even look at the keyboard.

muscle memory, dude. if someone did this to me, I would never notice.

Buy a potted plant as a house gift for all to enjoy. Every week go get a new one that is a few inches smaller and swap it. Do the same with a fish bowl and a gold fish.

Swap olive oil for sunflower oil.

Get some hot chillies and remove and dry seeds. Add to pepper grinder.

Take aforementioned seeds and grind to powder and put in shower head.

Swap all coffee for decaf for a week. Then swap back with some espresso blend for one day. Rinse and repeat.

Take a printscreen of their desktop as it is. Then put all icons in one folder and set the prints screen as the wallpaper.

Dont forget to hide the taskbar

no one would room with you, because you're a vile creature

I like this idea

did the lube at work. Manager was so pissed. ended up moving it to his desk so he could troll people with it

It works for keys not used much. Most people don't have them all memorized. You could swap printsreen umber lock or scroll lock too.

If they don't notice for a long time could be part of the subtle part too. Imagine taking a year to notice gay wad is spelled out on your keyboard.

Set all their internet shortcuts to shutdown their computers.

Whats so bad about lube on your hands?