At what age did you realize guns should be banned for the betterment of society?

At what age did you realize guns should be banned for the betterment of society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge45R9qoW_Y
thehill.com/policy/defense/263735-commander-peshmerga-dont-have-enough-weapons-in-isis-fight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They shouldn't. The only thing that should be banned is people with a skin tone darker than mine.

Too bad you don't have the courage to do it.

Instead of banning guns, maybe we should just ban criminals.

Monkeys have used sticks and stones all over the ages, may it be for territorial reasons or to ward of preditors. However, when the monkey learns to 360 noscope an entire jungle, a certain imbalance is created

That statement doesn't make sense. How can his lack of or abundance of courage assist in the banning of darkies

he wants them dead but he doesn't have the balls do kill them you blithering zilch

I would love to take every person that thinks guns should be banned, and drop them off at my ranch near the Mexican border.

They all would be pro gun within hours.

Never because I'm not a virgin cuck

>I'd rather get shot than stabbed/beaten/forced to listen to shitty mixtapes to death

I didn't say dead. I said banned. They should be exiled. I don't care where they go, but they can't stay. I'm not implying genocide by any means.

We've already banned crime. What will banning guns do?

Age 6, then I grew up and bought guns.

Just bought my new CC yesterday.

At what age did you realize this question is more loaded than this revolver? Your honor, the prosecution is leading the jury!

Since always, I'm from Aus

I would agree to a ban if there was a way to make sure 100% of all guns in the entire world were eliminated.

That's not reality, so banning guns will cause only the bad guys to have guns.

If guns solve problems we should just give more guns to the middle east. They can solve all the problems there honk honk!

Nigger learn some damn trigger discipline!

>leading the jury

Serios question: are rabbits still a problem? And if they are, how do you control them? Is rabbit fur used in clothes/snake eyes/shoes/etc

>tries to make a joke
>doesnt realize we do this already
Honk honk indeed

there really is no point in this thinking. If people dont use guns, they will us something else. If not guns, then rocks....we should ban all rocks! Ok all rocks are banned, now people are using math triangles....WE MUST BAN MATH. And so on and so on.......

just shut up you zero you're not going to do anything

Meet any wild animal face to face ... Then come back and suggest not having guns .... Idiot

>WE MUST BAN MATH
The dubs dont lie gentlemen

Underrated post

Nah, libs will just ban people from hiking in the woods or some shit. Basically they want to make it impossible to live away from civilization. Feudalism 2.0 and we're too blind to see it

Isn't it working well! Honk honk.

Trigger discipline is for dead people...
If I'm pointing a gun at you, you are already dead.

I didn't, you should be shot.

The same age I realized I love big dick in my ass.

ban niggers. problem solved

Actually?
A little bit, but we arent sending what they need.
Honk honk

my grandfather gave me a mauser k98 that he brought back from north africa...he was in the coast guard during WWII

Trips confirm

So is what you are saying is when did you realize that our species should be banned?

Seriously!

When will you ignorant conservatives open your eyes and let us become a civilized society with banned guns like Brazil and Mexico?!?!?

Why? Here in Switzerland it's quite cool and easy to own guns.

We have one of the lowest homicide rates of the world.

Yep. HONKKKKK!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge45R9qoW_Y

Ban cucks for the betterment of society

kill atleast 5 people in a college dorm
with rocks

if you can do this, then what you're saying ISNT stupid drivel.

sorry I dont live in the fucking woods like a caveman albino farm nigger

>what is less?
we should unban crime and see the difference

>baiting this hard

they aren't the same white people we have in America, so they pass

This. We need to ban trucks and fertilizer while we're at it too so we can finally live in a safe society.

2/3

>family guy
Wew
thehill.com/policy/defense/263735-commander-peshmerga-dont-have-enough-weapons-in-isis-fight

Yeah rabbits are still a problem. The farmers either shoot or poison them. Guns aren't illegal in Australia. They're just heavily regulated.

Nice. Mine is an m24/47 yugo

>kill five people in a college dorm with a rock
Just because it hasnt been done doesnt mean it is impossible

At 15.

Then I grew up and stopped being a fag like OP

No mag in, cleared it several times, this was pre-breakdown. Happy with this one?

>kill at least 5 people in a college dorm with rocks

Kill at least 80 people in Nice, France with a truck

Romanian surplus 8mm? My M48 loves it but its getting harder to find.

If only we sent more weapons to ISIS they'd be nice guys amiright?

Never. The only people who fear guns are those who think there is reasons they would be shot.

Maybe instead of banning shit, stop giving people reasons to murder you.

If it weren't for negroe nigger nigglets we wouldn't have a much need of guns would we.

3/3

>because that is what we are talking about
Wew
>Family guy used in a debate
>moving of goal posts
>thinking you still have a point
Go outside billy

Doesn't seem that rabbit fur is all that desirable either. Do you think a country-sponsored extermination would gain any traction? Rabbits are literally the worst.

>Nice, France with a truck
>killing x amount of people in a DORM

yeah I support the idea that someone has to use a truck to kill mass numbers more than I support the idea that someone CAN and WILL use a RIFLE to kill them

because that is limited to certain areas, whilst a gun can be used ANYWHERE ON PLANET EARTH

>they aren't the same white people

See:
It's just the fact that they're only white people. A society with only whites and Asians and no Islam would be harmonious and intelligent.

>>banning guns instead of the ocasional idiot who draws it
libtard thinking at its finest

Lol are you actually fucking retarded?

so you're for imprisoning people that have a potential to mass shoot

that's good, that's a form of control, thinking like a brainer I see.

Yes. I try to stock up at gunshows. I can usually get it for 50 cents a round

The biggest weapon is the mind

The only factor that matters when you want to grab a gun in a country where these are banned is money and a bunch of greedy fuckers

That should worry you more than anything.

The argument is more guns= peace amiright? Arm everyone and there will be peace. Therefore ISIS must be the most oppressed because they are warlike.

>enforcing the ban

No 90% of the population lives on the coast and the rabbit problem is more toward the centre. Let me put it this way. Lived in Australia all my life and I have never seen a wild rabbit. Where I live it's even illegal to have a pet rabbit. They're a manageable problem. Caine Toads are a far bigger issue.

Underrated.

>we have to ban all trucks

√-1

Why are rocket launcher banned?? Or personal nukes? I mean, if we don't have rocket launchers and nukes, we'll just use something else! Stupid laws!

So my pinapple house under the sea isn't really gun free?

lel libtard lel conservatard left right republican democrat

americans are the biggest pack of morons on the planet

there's really no reason for having guns
-none of the constitutional principles worth dying for a second time round
-nothing a tyrannical government could do to unarmed civilians could ever be worse than what armed civilians do to each other
-it's only "being scared" when you're fighting to defend a right, not give it up

I mean if there wasnt an unequal amount you could make the argument that yes if everyone was armed it would be a peaceful society.

I had literally no interest in guns until I had a family to protect. Grow up OP.

*tips fedora*

fuck you and your ugly kids

genius posting his sn online...

Check my dubs bitch!

Arm everyone-- you have the authority, the citizens and the criminals with guns.

Ban fire arms-- you have the authority and the criminals with guns. You won't realistically take the guns away from those two.

I know. The U.K. Use to have legal firearm ownership and it was banned. Now look at how their murderrate skyrocketed! Oh wait, it didn't. It actually dropped.

I realized this by age 5. Then at 18 I realized what a stupid little faggot I was and purchased my first shotgun and haven't looked back since.

At what age did you realized you are a broken faggot?

And how did all those millions of criminals get hold of guns so easily? Oh yeah, the gun lobby brainwashing mindless dolts into think you need more and more guns. And the same mindless dolts not giving a fuck what happens to the old gun after they get a new one.

NRA: Naturally Retarded Americans.

This is false. Guns are the only weapon ever used in crimes. Just don't pay any attention to all of the truck and knife related crimes that have been reported internationally lately.

Never. Nor shall I. I won't be a victim.

Meanwhile the great USA wins gold!

>boats
>cruises
>submarines
>underwater labs
>planes
>tall buildings
>any place on land

if I had to perform a mass killing with a TRUCK on a fucking CRUISE
it would fail
same applies anywhere a truck just cannot simply go.

Get on our level fags!

>we should ban guns!

You're poor aren't you? Not owning a firearm is as un-american as you can get.

>uses ship as arguing point
>in 1912 ship gets sunk by floating piece of ice.

What now?

Nice pasta

Yeah op is yet again a gaping faggot

At which attack in Europe did you realize people still die when guns are banned?

that's a cute red herring, but just admit you lost next time, it'll save any other poor lad the time.

What do you mean? In the last month, -nothing- happened in europe. Nothing at all. Just more multiculturalism.

Flawless logic