Sup b, I met this "girl" on omegle, and she doesn't really look that feminine...

Sup b, I met this "girl" on omegle, and she doesn't really look that feminine. Am I just being stupid or is this actually a guy?

Ask to see the dick, then you'll know

ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT

how the fuck do you not know that is a guy?

Unless it shows you its snatch, its probably a dude.

Which is fine if you're into that.

No need to look at the body, Look at the room it shouts "man cave"
Those biceps don't belong on a female

yep, its a guy

Thats a mans room, and those are mans arms.

That's either a guy or a girl shooting a shitload of testosterone.

Not even a good trap. How did you not realize that is a dude?

its a man

should still fuck it tho

Are you nigga's gay or some shit?

ask for anal

That's a man, baby.

Judging by the posture, shoulder shape, arm shape. Color palette of the room, and stuff in the room. That's a dude. 100% sure.

OP here, round 2

OP admit it that's actually you

Definite man.

Pic unrelated, it's a female.

you guys are all fucking retarded. OP is the faggot in the pictures. just wants to showoff his faggot mental illness and hear people say he passes as a girl (which he doesnt).

What would your parents think of you now? Kill yourself

OP IS POSTING HIMSELF SO HE CAN SEE IF PEOPLE THINK HE PASSES AS A GIRL OR NOT

YOU GUYS ARE FALLING FOR THE TRICKS

OP REPLY TO ME WITH PROOF THAT YOU ARENT THAT PERSON OR I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE TRYING TO TRAP IT UP

Thats a fucking guy you dropkick

let's not get ahead of ourselves now

OP show feminine penis

those arms, totally a girl tho

Fancy, big sword in the corner. It's a dude.