Once Upon A Time is Fuckin Stupid!

It makes no sense. The characters have little to nothing in common with their storybook inspirations, but my wife has to watch it on Hulu and Netflix over and over again. Thus, I get no relief when the season ends, because she just keeps repeating the series over and over again. I'm constantly fighting back the impulse to crack sarcastic criticisms at the inane plot and dialogue because, if I did, she'd either force me to sleep on the couch, or file for divorce, or both. Is this the best place to vent my hatred? Is there an online club for OUAT haters somewhere?

WE

pls post pics of your wife's pusy slit im so horny

>wife
>posting on Sup Forums

and how does your wife's son feel about the show

Women like to watch all sorts of stupid shit on television, you cannot escape this you goddamn retard. Just be glad she doesn't force you to watch Oprah or some shits. You wanted that regular pussy, it comes with a price tag.
Fucking moron.

>I'm constantly fighting back the impulse to crack sarcastic criticisms at the inane plot and dialogue because, if I did, she'd either force me to sleep on the couch, or file for divorce, or both
Doesn't sound like you're "bustin loose" of much of anything

Actually, I'll fuck her tonight. After the next episode ends... I hope.

You mean she'll let you have sex with her, maybe. You don't have any control in the relationship.

Um... can we just talk how the show sucks, instead? Like how Belle (from Beauty in the Beast) is constantly excusing all murders that her lover Rumplestilskin commits because, "There's good in him. I have seen it!"

Yeah, Jack from the beanstalk is a chick. And heartthrob Captain Hook is a good guy, who only does good pirating. What kinda shit is that?!

>Red turns into a wolf
>her clothes are part of the wolf
>turns back into a human wearing clothes
lame

Literally a Fables rip off.

Maybe that's why she's into dogs... like Dorthy.

pics of wife or GTFO

Okay okay

The important thing to remember is that Regina is best girl

what show are you even talking about

Once Upon a Time you pleb

a pleb show then. alright

Yeah, the wife has the hots for Regina. Maybe that's part of the problem.

And now there's two of them.

>mfw i read a fanfic where regina magicks emma and her some magick feminine dongs and they dp red

Literally perfect.