/trans/

Arsecucks suck edition.

>Leicester City have given unlimited transfer funds to manager Claudio Ranieri as he looks to strengthen his squad for their Premier League title defence. (Sun)

(Sun)

Arsenal will not let 26-year-old Kieran Gibbs go on loan to Premier League rivals West Ham, who want an experienced left-back to cover for the injured Aaron Cresswell. (Sun)

>The Hammers are also considering a £7m move for 31-year-old Germany striker Mario Gomez, who says he wants to leave Besiktas because of the political situation in Turkey.(Daily Mirror)

Swansea's Wales international captain Ashley Williams, 31, is on the brink of a £10m move to Everton. (South Wales Evening Post)

>Meanwhile, the Swans are ready to step up their interest in Tottenham winger Nacer Chadli, 26, and Leicester striker Leonardo Ulloa, 30. (Daily Mirror)

Newcastle are in talks with Aston Villa defender Ciaran Clark, 26, after activating the Republic of Ireland international's £5m release clause. (Sky Sports)

>France midfielder Moussa Sissoko, 26, who has been linked with Real Madrid, has returned to Newcastle's training base and may have to wait for a move away. This is despite the Magpies moving to secure his replacement by triggering the £4.5m release clause for Hull midfielder Mo Diame, 29.(Newcastle Chronicle)

Manchester United's former Germany midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger, 32, has been training with the club's under-23 squad as speculation about his future continues. (Manchester Evening News)

>Hull City aim to conclude their search for a successor to Steve Bruce as manager by midweek, but will face stiff resistance if they pursue their interest in Wales boss Chris Coleman. (Hull Daily Mail)

However, the Tigers are also considering former Chelsea forward and West Ham manager Gianfranco Zola. (Daily Star)

>Chelsea's Eden Hazard is likely to be played in a central role, behind the Blues' main striker, by new manager Antono Conte.(Daily Mail)

Other urls found in this thread:

talksport.com/football/premier-league-transfer-news-every-current-top-flight-club-ranked-net-transfer-spend-1992?p=14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fulham have told Norwich that Scotland striker Ross McCormack, 29, will not leave for less than his £15m buyout clause. (GetWestLondon)

>Everton's 18-year-old midfielder Tom Davies, who made his debut in April, is set to agree a new long-term deal with the Toffees.(Liverpool Echo)

Brighton boss Chris Hughton insists French winger Anthony Knockaert, 24, has not been distracted by transfer interest from Newcastle. (Argus)

>Stoke boss Mark Hughes says he wanted to experiment with wing-backs to make his players more tactically flexible for the new season.(Stoke Sentinel)

Why?

>A tweet meant to come from Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil was tweeted by Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gundogan's account instead. Do the pair share a social media person? (turkishfootball)

What the hell? So you're saying "YA GOONERS YA" is fake? A lie? I'm crushed.

>the gay

>liverpoo

WalkGod on Nobel Prize watch

JUST

god that jersey is disgusting

I think Roma and Halal have the best home kits.

Any updates on the Javi Martinez to liverpool situation?

>Leicester City have given unlimited transfer funds to manager Claudio Ranieri as he looks to strengthen his squad for their Premier League title defence

Pogba to Lester soon

all that time in bench has got him some extra weight i see

Seeing recent failure I wonder how the fuck is it that Wenger managed to make Arsenal a good team in the early 2000s, how he fucking won te PL unbeaten and how he was like 30 minutes far from becoming champion of Europe.

They should unironically sing Teo Gutierrez.

If you're Lestah city, who do you even buy to strengthen your team?

Got carried by elite French players who had just won the world cup, and then when they all got old and retired, he got exposed.

is newcastle being stupid in not curbing spending?

Nah. They'll be back next season without a doubt. They went down due to shitty management and players not giving a fuck any more. They're far better than any team in the Championship and even though Rafa is a walking meme he'll outclass many of the other coaches.

Three players is hardly enough to carry a whole team through an unbeaten season.

morning lads

Evening lad

tfw transfer window seemed amazing as a kid
now it's agony

>Leicester City have given unlimited transfer funds to manager Claudio Ranieri

He better get off his ass!

Making retarded FIFA XIs was only fun until you actually realized what goes into transfers.

>Moussa Sissoko, 26, has returned to Newcastle's training base
How horrifying. I feel very bad for him and will keep him in my prayers

Oscar and Costa on their way out
Lukaku set to return with Mahrez joining as well
Arsenal will sign Lacazette and Lombaerts before the end of the month

Is someone going to buy him?

>god that Arsenal jersey is disgusting
You should see their other ones

Thanks for sharing, Mr. [What's the name off the autist in Ron Burgundy's group in Anchorman?]

then you are obviously underage

I feel bad for Liverpool now

>Moyes claim he was unfairly treated by United but is now a better manager

Which he clearly proved at Sociedad.

Pep

Why are you such a cunt

>Arsenal will sign Lacazette
Oh God how the hispters will rejoice. I'll take a trip over to the hipsters district of my city to see the rejoicing

I think Beep and Boop the best home kits!

It will be so fucking good seeing Moyes taking 6 points off united this season.

>complain Giroud is shit
>buy the striker that couldn't make it to France's NT over Giroud

Normal haircut is good though.

Well, since he is obviously balding, short haircut is really the best choice for him. But, like that, he looks like a slav though.

Giroud is good but he's not enough. Why don't you people see this?

It's shit and cringeworthy anyway

He's toned down his twattish social media presence too.

He's hardly good just above average.

Lacazette would be good for you lot. Shame Wonga will try and jew Lyon out of 15 million, fail, and be forced to go for Lacazette

*Ben Yedder, Christ Im knackered

if Costa leaves does that mean Lukaku up top with hazard behind him as the second striker and Batsublahblah coming off the bench?

Likely.

But then you'd be bringing in another striker to replace him right?

Since I'm assuming Remy is leaving?

He's already gone to Sevilla.

I doubt Costa will leave, I can't see atletico paying the 50/60 odd million Chelsea will ask from them. Especially with all their debt

And yeah, either that or Batshuayi and Lukaku up top together

Not including Lukaku*

Didn't see that lol

Arsecucks blown the doop out yet again

I'm actually intrigued with having him play up as the second striker, it seems to play to his skill set. He's pacy and creative but doesn't seem to track back well enough for a winger in Conte's system. I'm really hoping Costa doesnt leave and this is all just papers blowing fucking smoke.

Same here too la, Marca posted a video of a conversation between Costa and Ramos where Costa said he couldn't return to Atletico because of Gameiro. It is Marca but here's hoping

Hazard doesn't need to track back, I'm sick of this Mouyes meme

Lukaku isn't leaving Everton. Chelsea haven't even made a bid, the papers saying X bid was rejected so they upped it to Y is all utter horseshit. They never made any bid in the first place.

They've already signed Batshuayi for reasonably big money. They aren't spending 100 million on two belgian strikers in one window.

That's not even considering the fact that Everton's biggest ITK says a new contract has already been agreed and Lukaku isn't leaving. Which seems likely as Everton haven't been linked with anyone to replace him and the season starts in 11 days.

Signings soon, allegedly

Thank you mased >boyes

Pogba to be announced today lads really

Wait, I thought Tolisso joined Napoli?

What the fuck happened?

Bedoya to Philadelphia Union

Any truth to the Javi Martinez to Liverpool rumours?

>he ranks twitter ITKs

I'm not confident in spurs signings, even tho every spur fan I know is. Strikers from netherlands have like 3 seasons in them in the epl...

>hfw

>What do you do so?

Lacazette is shit stop this meme that's he's decent

It definitely is if one of them is Patrick Vieira. Vieira is the GOAT box-to-box, one of the best midfielders ever. He just isn't remembered cause he wasn't flashy.

>Someone actually wanted to employ Fletcher for thousands of pounds a week

A decent amount of Arsenal fans actually believe they're getting Griezmann lmao

No arsenal fan I know thinks they're even in the market for him. I know an awful lot of arsenal fans too.

>Swansea imploding

I hope 190 live-streams his suicide

but they're getting chadli

>His local club doesn't have an African version of it

#Reasonsyou'reasmallclub

Awake now

Gonna have my porridge, then take my estrogen

Might go to the JC, print off a CV and drop it off at Home Bargains

Play some Pokemon GO, shouldn't take more than an hour to hit level 24

Fletcher is a fine Championship tier striker, passable in the Prem

>Someone used my cleanser this morning

REEEE

Criminally underrated

Chadli is too good for Swansea, should be in a top 10 side

post pics of your knockers, luv

Do you even have feeder clubs?

City have like 5

Only been on HRT for about 5/6 weeks

don't respond to it

>moot

>Sane £37m
>Martial £36m

Look at the difference in the reaction of the media

Are you that Arsenal trap?

hes a paki mate...

The media learnt their lesson

And Sane was 45m

Sané was a key playe for >Schalke and played some matches for the NT.
Martial didn't even play a full season (as a starter) with Monaco before going to United

2haram6me

Actually they just took Sydney FC's logo lel.

youre thinking of the moyes trip

monica is poleaboo

Net Spends in the PL since 1992 (£M)

City 802 despite yoyo-ing relegation years
Chelsea 711 players were cheaper in 2004 than 2008
United 487 despite LVG's signings
Poo 382 no titles, top 4 rarely
Arsenal 180 3 titles, top 4 always
Spurs 170 100 in one year...Bale money

talksport.com/football/premier-league-transfer-news-every-current-top-flight-club-ranked-net-transfer-spend-1992?p=14

He's someone elses problem now

so sane finally confirmed

www.strawpoll.me/10815070
>www.strawpoll.me/10815070
>www.strawpoll.me/10815070

voto an your'are favorot poll

>Spurs 170
>100 in one year

Impressive

Neither did Sanches to Bayern. Look at the difference in reaction (35M+45M bonuses).

But he scored a deflected goal at the Euros to make up for it

>100 in one year
>still get blown the fuck out by arsenal

Spurs fans must consider suicide on the regular.

>Notts Cunty

FIGHT

>It's a city overpay for youth and 'potential' episode
I'm sure this one will be a winner!

>tfw you will never be part of the black panthers

>100 in one year...Bale money
not true when you are talking net spend. The summer they sold bale they ended up with 14m profit after all transfers were done

>blown the fuck out by arsenal
Spuds choked hilariously hard, it had nothing to do with Arsenal who also choked their chance of a title in years.