/cric/

West Indies 196
India 500/9d (171.1 ov)

Australia A 396 & 248/7d
Sth Africa A 284 & 63/5 (22 ov, target 361)

Other urls found in this thread:

live.cricket.com.au/#/1864/40391/video
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any streams for Aus A vs SA A?
live.cricket.com.au/#/1864/40391/video
Doesn't seem to work for me

Nope, it's not broadcasted

Who get's dropped for the 2nd test?
SOK out Bird/NCN in (no Zampa)
maybe Khawaja out Henriques in

I had a good laugh out of this, thanks m8. Not even because you are wrong, but just because of how autistically you have tried to identify my posts over what, a fucking year?

>Reminder you were jerking off to Hazlewood all ashes and calling anyone defending Siddle a casual. Hazlewood then went on to bowl like absolute poo all series
Love this meme. The bowlers did literally nothing wrong in the Ashes. How does Shittle playing stop 10/60? Hazlewood is also currently in the top3 seamers in the world.
>Reminder you also predicted that this Australian side would be able to win a series in India just a few weeks ago
No i didnt
>Reminder you were also jerking off to Faulkner all year and talking about how he'd walk into every ODI team in the world while he was doing absolutely NOTHING with the bat or ball in multiple series
He is out of form but is clearly still one of the most valuable pyjama players around and was a key part of Australia winning the CWC.
>Reminder you talked up SOK as the GOAT non-Lyon spinner before the SCG test, where he struggled to get any kind of turn at all
And this is where I would start mattposting and call you a casual. SOK has NEVER been a turner of the ball. His strength has always been bowling a line and boring the batsmen to death. He did this pretty well.
>Reminder you defended the WI bowling attack as being test level
And i was vindicated in that at the time. Their bowling was more than acceptable vs Australia@home and in every series they played that year really except vs South Africa.

>even though he's quite often wrong and he flip-flops around all the time (see (You)).
This wasn't 'flipflopping'. I changed my mind for sound reasons. England were significantly weakened without Stokes and Anderson and the mid-order looked terrible. Once England were back to full-strength, i reverted to my original assessment.

Are you literally this buttflustered because daniel predicted the SL series more accurately than you?

its been streamed by CA on their website, reasonable quality as well

rained out now tho

Holland's gotten called up. Lehmann said he thinks they got the team selection right for the test, so I don't think there will be any changes

Desperate damage control.

>n-no

kek

KEK

K-E-K

Kys

Lmao

Did the jannies delete the last thread as well?

>backpedalling: the post

Autosaged. The jannies are targeting us lads

Who has the best chance of beating India right now in India?
NZ
England
or
Australia

Australia, since >we actually have a spinner. Both would lose badly though

For the Glory of Australia !

England is more likely to meme it i reckon

>even including NZ as an option

tbf (to be fair) they had a better showing than Australia and England did in the UAE

Krazykrezja Ltd

>guy posted the CA stream and said it wasn't working
>HURRR CA ARE STREAMING IT

Kys KrazyFuck

Elite truthbomb: The Sheffield Shield should allow foreign signings again and balance it out by adding in a territory team.

Joe Mennie on international selection watch

KrazyKrezja on joke of the poomunity watch

England.

I am very satisfied that my muscular opinion was validated by Australia losing the first test.

And how exactly would England restrict India's very strong batting lineup? With Anderson and Moeen? KEK

Anderson, Broad, Bradford's Brave Adil Rashid

They're better suited for that attritional form of cricket than Hazlewood, who loses his shit everytime he's attacked and le one good ball per over man.

Lyon is a meme, if he got owned by Kusal fucking Mendis, he's got no chance against Vijay, Rahane and GOATli. In fact, Adelaide aside, he got tonked for the majority of the last series.

(Assuming that they turn in the same performance they have in the past 2-3 years)

>Anderson, Broad
Shit in Asian conditions
>Bradford's Brave Adil Rashid
Shit in test cricket

Lyon is objectively better as a bowler in those conditions than anyone in the English side. SOK is objectively better. Yes, they'd struggle and will struggle against India in Indian conditions, but they will still fare FAR better than England's ""attack"".

>b-b-but Hazlewood when attacked!
Anderson and Broad do the SAME shit and you are a SUPREME casual for not knowing this. They are equally ill suited for Asian conditions.

I know you love to dislike the Australian side after they ended >your golden age, but the fact still remains that Australia would be the better side in India. Would they win? Of course not. They're still more likely to do so.

lads I went through my old annual and there's a picture of Joel Paris bowling to me in it

Think I might sell my shares in KuntyKuckja Ltd. after today's performance

Absolutely disgusting desu

just signed up for club cricket for the first time in a decade lads

>Anderson and Broad do the SAME shit and you are a SUPREME casual for not knowing this. They are equally ill suited for Asian conditions.

Last time I checked, I "literally" watched their last Asian tour and you "literally" didn't, citing the series, AND I QUOTE, "garbage".

So I think I'd have a better gauge of estimation of Broaderson's abilities, given I also watched the India tour in 2012.

The series will be decided by the batsmen. I said that before the Ashes(and I was right) and I'll say it again. I suspect England and Australia will be nearly equal in the bowling department, but based on what I, and NOT you, saw in the UAE, the English will be better at handling the spin.

>after they ended >your golden age
>after

I have luo (literally, unironically and objectively) never liked an Australian team post-2007.

Statsbro, you here m8?

Yeah lad, just finished writing gatebitch's eulogy. What's up?

Based statsbro.

Reminder to not let the Herath thread die lads

Was it you who sabotaged the twitter account you massive cunt?

>Their bowling was more than acceptable vs Australia@home
Loving

Every

Lmao

It wasn't statsbro, it was either the Sup Forums British guy or an Australian poster.

A sure sign of how elite Warner is that he made his debut 4 years after Ross Taylor but still has more centuries.

I think that's really what seperated Hayden from the rest, in that his conversion rate was god-tier.

Question; why is he called statsbro(or cunt) and someone explain the Krazy Krezja meme to me.

kys freshcunt

kys freshie

kys freshlord

kys freshfriend

Because I feel bad for you, freshloser
Statsautist is an angry chink born in Adelaide that lives in New Zealand and DESPISES Adam Voges and Australia
KrazyKrezja is the reddit account of a former tripfag that was exposed by statscunt

wow, that worked better than expected

Not him but thanks, been lurking awhile and knew that was going to be the response if I'd asked.

on your boat freshcunt

knit your socks newfriend

kick your shoes freshfaggot

fuck off you pathetic albino manlet piece of shit

>KrazyKrezja is the reddit account of a former tripfag

Guess this confirms kuntykucka = Zerobenis

>j-jokes on you guys i w-was just b-b-baiting

all me btw

knead your sourdough newcunt

no newcunt. he tripped as notgoose for ages because kept mistaking his casual opinions for gooses elite opinions

Kys

SQUASH all AusWORMS

KEK, YOU are the newcunt, you poseur fucking faggot, there's a difference between having an actual tripcode and namefagging.

Never talk to me again you worthless jealous piece of shit.

>its raining outside
>worms get flooded out of their homes by raining
>/cric/ gets autosaged

fug, we really are ausworms

who /worm/ here?

KYS

read all the fucking threads in the archives before you post dumb questions fresho

I'm glad you finally admit it.

Who else has been locked out of the twitter account?

>being this autistic

KEK

Literally lmaoing @ your """"""""""life""""""""""'right now tbqh

The fact that you're literally calling me a newcunt, ME of all people, the sole reason why kuntykucka got his name, tells me all I need to know. You vile fucking cocksucker. I could literally cut your face off, wear it over my face, look in the mirror and make fun of myself. Kek. Don't disrespect me, kid.

>hurr you are autistic
>durr I am le statscunt

kys kiwipoof

oh lawdy

>I'm writing grad position applications
>civil servant 3 months later

KEK

EXPOSED

Reminder I could literally pulverize this sack of shit with my bare hands.

statspoof on suicide watch

kek. btfo 2bh

>le if I le samefriend it le looks like i have le popular le opinion xD

Re-evaluate your existence, loser.

Cricket is literally povertyball.

This is one of your worst ever posts, just letting you know. You need a bit of self-awareness to reach the heights you once gained again, because it's becoming increasingly pathetic.

Poorpetually pooper poorturbed poo peeland poofters on eternal literally poorius damage control and pooicide watch.

>statscunt
>not a complete newcunt

kek. back to facebook m8

why isn't cricket an olympic sport?

gottim, right in the rektum

>m-m-muh internet personality quality

Get some perspective on your life, loser. Anyone who has taken my posts at anything beyond face value should literally be sterilized.

statscunt getting roasted right now

>sterilized
>using ameridoop spelling

I don't care mate, I'm just letting you know because I'm looking out for you. Your quality of posting is directly in correlation with your mental wellbeing. Just think you should consider it.

kek autosaged again

>mate

Fuck off and die

Even worse.

The Herath thread is too.

You now remember when Statscunt was committed to a mental ward after Voges scored 269*

Sounds like there's a mod that got bullied the fuck out by an AusGOD. Don't even think we went off topic here.

He's literally never recovered. This schizophrenic personality is only post-Australia tour. He used to argue a lot but it was never as extreme as this. He also was nowhere near as hostile before, now he gets ridiculously angry over absolutely nothing.

I unironically think he's completely lost it, mentally. Maybe blaming it on Voges is extreme but it feels like something has happened to him recently because it's a pretty steep spiral.

This is statscunt trying to further his own narrative.

why the FUCK was the post with all my truthbombs deleted

also I really don't like this samefagging meme. The meme itself is fine, but it was pioneered by fauxMS trying to discredit statsloser. I don't think >we should use it

the Herath thread was just nuked lads

>he does it for free

MODS=FAGS

>statscunt gets banned and his posts deleted
>turns out he's been arguing with himself all thread

whats the twitter password?

im literally one of the best shitposters >we have on that.

gib

Someone's seized the it by the sound of things

its literally daniels account

he can recover it either throw the gmail or his phone (unless he took that off)

>throw
kek