New test your gfs loyalty thread. Post kiks

New test your gfs loyalty thread. Post kiks.

roll

Gofuckyousrelf118

checked

Snap will work? Macabre.raven

Roll what the fuck u on about you absolute faggot. Get of this website summerfag or lurk more complete utter faggot

>posting snaps when specifically asks for kiks

Someone will still do it tho

checked

fuck off

jessdes94
She's shy af we've been dating for a while and still no sex

No fuck you ruining this website faggot, lurk more or get of

Kik: .o4

Not kik but sc peaceofmind22
Not her bf but post her responses

Found a post online of my daughter says she loves nigger dick. I need to know if its true. Her kik is nodakgirl96b

On it

avanicannon

She ain't your girl stop posting her kik

leosaraivaR

post results here

it's ok dude
just because your bf fucked you too hard doesn't mean you have to be mean now

On it

Jessysn719

On it

Jesus dude do you ever leave you sister alone?

I've never had any, stop ruining the board faggot, you do realise no one wants you? And the only people who do are other summerfags

Any from joci.faith or luvs_u23?

jessica here who are you

Stop posting on it, your not the only one who are messaging the girls faggot it's so annoying stop it just don't post anything just message them your not the only one doing it

Both not

Hi

Maellebeauty82

kaylabae99

Post screenshots of reactions faggots ffs otherwise the thread will just die out like the others have previously

Pardon the new faggotry, but how exactly do you guys go avout meassaging a random stranger and coming out the other side with nudes?

Just made myself a kik and am trying to get in on this action

They don't care, user. Too much autism. Have to focus on one thing

Foreverdreaming515

Anything yet?

Sailorxsadie

Don't be a beta cuck.

You really don't know anything do you

Looks like somebody white knighted

Any from jazzvonvanity?

Rockettes12 - Post replies please!!

checked

Meee :)

kingof115

worried she might be cheating on me, so please do this soon

_emday

Post anything you find.

.mzr

The dubs have spoken. But details would be nice. From what ive seen most people just send a dick pic and hope the girl is slutty enough to respond with nudes. Which has nothing to do with being alpha, its all just the luck of the draw at that point

Kishy829

She's pretty easy.

>I've never had any
kek that's the funniest thing I heard today

meg_thorley

I think this bitch is cheating

I think it is a trap

some of the girls chat him up though. random guy sends dick pic and the "loyal" gf flirts a bit and talks about his dick. Don't we all want this kind of "loyalty"

She's underage. Fucking pedophile.

she just told me she's getting turned on by the dicks, please go further

Be careful they're not underage, unless they have a profile pic and your pretty sure they're not then send a dick pic if you like, but be careful always ask if not sure, and I shouldn't have to say this but don't keep talking to them if they're underage pedo. And a dick pic doesn't always work try talking to them like a human being

Has anyone gotten anything from her?

How do you know that for sure? I know girls who have old photos of themself

At the very least it's fake, if not man girl

Thx

It's a guy

Darknoise_loudcolors

i sent "hey (:"
she sent "how did you get my kik"

Underage how do you know her?

My thoughts as well. Ive just never attempted to talk a random stranger into sending me nude photos. Not sure how to work that out but well are how it goes. I always thought a dick pic off the bat is kinda off putting to most so i definitely didnt really wanna try that

Dallas9000

grrrrr tsuuuundere!
no wonder your bf dominates your ass so hard user

Useless_Aqua

She's SUPER into ddlg and master/slave

Are you retarded I've never had sex with any sex before I want to die I'm so lonely

Some girls like it but be careful

>7076167826
Do your worst. I DARE YOU.

Cry baby faggots aten't allowed here. Go back to tumblr you queer

x_kenzie_x15 huge slut who cheats on her tiny dick bf

Girlwithchains

On it. If asked how should i say i got her kik?

lauraneuma

Josh gave it to you

Whiteknights everywhere

No she's not she hangs out with my roommate, she's in college

Look can we just fuck already? I really really want you and just the sight of you makes my dick diamonds hard. Please? I'll bye you dinner and get you drunk and everything. Just once. For me.

>bye you dinner
Kek

She's not is she? Send proof

Elliemarks123

Guys she's my first girlfriend and is sweet and cute as a button. Quite shy and stuff. We're both 18 unexperienced but I want to know how she reacts to stuff like this before I take it to the next level. Please don't be faggots my intention is just to see how she feels about our relationship through her "behind closed doors" actions. I tricked her into getting a kik by saying I lost my simcard and that'd we'd have to use kik to talk instead of whatsapp to specifically to set up this moment.

Say a friend gave it to you ;) if she asks who the friend is don't say anything and try to blackmail nudes out of her

escthewaters I love having ago on them huge titties!!

Got pics?

ashley.nova

littlemissysissy, I'm pretty sure she would do anything to get people to watch her livestream

What kind of proof? She's not here right now spooning with him on the couch, which is the only way I see her.

Im not giving you pics of my gf dude

>posts gf in cuck thread
>talks about large breasts
>doesm't want to show
Gtfo retard

DMs or soemthing? She told me something different

So.Livia

Congratz sir. Tried a lesbian approach

This is a loyalty thread idiot.

Keked and checked

how about facebook?

Fucking retard