Lets get a cuck thread going...post anyone you want anons will say how they would fuck them

Lets get a cuck thread going...post anyone you want anons will say how they would fuck them
be detailed and post a reply with every pic niggers!

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girlzchan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i want to stroke my cock while they both watch and stroke my nuts. id grab the blonds head and cum in her mouth and watch them two make-out with my warm cum in their mouths and watch it get smeared on their faces....do OPs user

This isn't even beta, this is gamma and beyond.
Please realise what you're doing. You're opening a thread with the topic "post anyone you want". "Anyone you want". Literally. As if there's anything special to knowing (pretty) girls. And more so, you request other anons to comment on what they'd do to the girls, which is cuck-ish, but you're not a proper cuck, since you're not in a relationship with the girls. This is so shameful, I can't even begin to describe it. Get your shit together, people. Get out of your fucking basement, exercise at least three times a week, read at least one book a month, get girls.

but its hot

Have her pics:
ge.tt
/5YH2sBd2

Omg the things i would do... So I would turn on my ps4, and log on to hulu, and tell them to shut the fuck up while i watch law and order.

>Meanwhile, there are several ways you can work around this:

>Click past the security warnings
>Disable security warnings in Chrome
>Install and use Firefox, Opera, Safari or Internet Explorer

Yeah no.

bump

Now thats a lovely body to use

cum deep down right's throat while I finger lefty

fuck her throat in the backseat

Shove her head under the water and fuck her in the ass

Make her into my little yellow whore for white meat

Milf?

yes

I fok yo bithc

Make her my milf whore for young cock, i bet she needs a firm young man to take her hard and firm. To take the control from her.

thank you will xxx

Put that hat in her mouth so nobody can hear her scream when fuck her ass

Il make her call me Haupsturmfhurer Kartofell as she suck my cock

Nice lips, looks like she sucks dick well. titfuck her for a while, then fuck her in the ass and finish in her mouth

I'd force her head into the sand there on the beach and fuck her in her ass till she cums

Nice body

This mother and her daughter

Mother looks much better

I'll write a story for story if someone does one for my slut, degrade and break her, make it so she cheats on me.

Have the mother sit between my thighs and slowly suck my cock as the daughter undresses, showing off those perky tits

I didn't know "cuck thread" is a thing now.

She's really good at tucking her penis pack

I didn't know you were le Sup Forums expert

she goes out in that dress - you think she's showing off too much, she laughs you off. you fall asleep watching a movie, only to be woken up in the middle of the night by a text from a number you don't know. it's a string of pictures of your girl getting fucked by the biggest cock you've ever seen, cum being smeared all over her face and body. she's absolutely wrecked, and comes home tomorrow morning trying to hide it all, but you clearly notice she's limping from being given the fuck of her life.

Do mine (right) - she's really kinky, loves it when guys play with her 38DDs

have the daughter press her head down hard "thats a good girl make your mommy gag"

i'd have to dau start fingering and licking her mom, as mom sucked me good and hard, fucking that mouth, then have them swap, have them both ass up, one over the other, take it in turns dick swapping in each of them, have them makeout and finger each other as i blew my load over their faces, then have them suck me back to hardness for round 2

She smiles and whispers "yes daddy" and presses her mom down hard, grip in her hair she tugs her moms head back and forth, making her gag and drool.

See her at the bar, walk over and just chat, nothing serious so she doesn't get suspicious, play the nice guy game, when she isn't looking I spike her drink, I chat with her until it starts to kick in making sure you're nowhere in sight or anyone she's with, ask her if she wants a cigarette, she comes round back and smokes with me, I can tell it's really starting to kick in, I'll push her to the wall in the alley and kiss her, handcuffing her to the fence while gagging her mouth, I'll tear off that dress and throw off her bra making her bare, pushing her to her knee's I'll replace the gag with my cock, while doing this the drug takes its turn and she's starts rubbing her clit forgetting about any relationship issues, she wants to get fucked here and now, I pull her up a little more and push my cock between her massive tits and fuck them live no tomorrow, her eyes are bulging and focused of my cock pressing hard on her ripe tits, I flip her over and bend her over a trash can where I pull down her little panties and start to rapidly finger her tight clit to make sure she's wet and ready, I start to push and thrust into her with all my strength while grabbing her hair and choking her from the behind, she screaming in pleasure but I suppress the noise as much as I can, finally I bust my load in her ass, letting some leak out down into her pussy, at this point she's passed out, drunk, and drugged, I'll leave her tied up for anyone to come by and fuck her if they please, she'll return to you the next day wondering what the fuck happened with no memory.

Anyone else?

user please

Of course, I'll get to work on yours, while I'm doing so do mine

damn, nicely done.

How the fuck did this become a thing?

You guys are sick.

better than tinder! plenty of horny young girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/girlzchan.html

have you seen the threads on Sup Forums how did 90% of them become a thing

So these "cuck" threads appear all the time now sadly so I avoid them. Just jumped into this one to have a read. You guys are fucking pathetic, thanks for the free giggles.

want to bury my cock between those lips, while pulling open that top, playing with her tits, pulling her head deeper onto my cock, those eyes looking up, i think she could be a fun fuck.....

probably would try and chat her up some place like a bar and quickly get her interested in me. just when the conversation starts to die down I'll invite her back to my place and spend the night with her, fucking her brains out. would probably tie her hands behind her back and gag her, nothing complicated. use whichever holes I feel like but make sure to use them well and when it's all done she can stay tied up in my basement, in case I get bored again

did it

See her at the beach, she's busty and flaunting her tits about, acting proud of her heritage and the perky set of tits she's grown to have, I see you laying next to her, so I think whether or not to make the move, anyway I approach, asking her if she's up to earn a little bit of money, I say I'm doing a big photography project and I'm looking for models or girls that I see fit, you seem skeptical but she's flattered and is not only thinking about the money but the chance to do some "Modelling" work.

I leave you with your friends at the beach and take her to my truck, black mantle hummer, where the shoot will be done (Her laying there looking sexy in the back seat) that's what she thinks anyway, I take her in there, and lock the doors, say that if she screams I'll physically harm her, I handcuff her down so she can't move and remind her the doors are locked, I drive round to a small forested area, and pull her out and cuff her to a tree where I strip her completely, I start by rubbing my cock against her, before I put her on her knee's where I make her get my cock out or else I threaten with a slap, once she's pulled my cock out with her small hands her eyes widen, wondering how much it will her her little pussy, I pull her up and bend her over playing with her little pussy making sure she's leaking and wet, ready for my cock, she's allot more defenceless and is driven for sex now that I'm fingers deep in her pussy making her scream and squirt. (Want more)

Anything else you'd like to do to mine?

someone needs to make a group chat on kik for more of this

yeah I want more, it's really good so far

....fucking between those sexy lips, cock hard, deep in her mouth, pulling a little on her nipples, pulling down her panties, sitting astride her head, fingering her pussy as she sucks on my balls and licks my ass, my cock resting on her chin, then back into her mouth, finger fucking her, thinking....i think it's time she got fucked now......

My ex, get creative Sup Forumstards

I pull out my fingers drenched in her pussy juice and make her suck and gag on it, I choke her and pull her hair so she becomes my submissive little whore, I bend her over and hold her hair in 2 bunches while I slide my cock into her wet clit, slamming her against the tree while she screams in pain and pleasure, I fuck and fuck until her little slit is beaten and swollen, next turn is her arse, I lick and fuck her arsehole with my tongue until she crys and begs for me to fuck it, I force my cock in giving no warning, I fuck her and fuck her while choking her almost unconscious, finally I turn her around and uncuff her, I make her kneel infront of me and I put my cock between her little tits and fuck fuck them while she looks me in the eye saying "thank you", I cum all over her face and hair, dropping her halfway bag to the beach so you don't see me but she returns satisfied more than you could ever make her and beaten, you don't know what to say to your little whore.

my ex

I'd peel down her dress then slowly caress her face with my hand as I gently kiss her. I give her firm tits a squeeze and feed my tongue into her mouth. then i slide down to her pussy and slip a finger in as i bite down hard on her bottom lip. i force her head down to the floor and slide my cock into her mouth and begin to slowly but deeply slide in and out of her throat. i start to feel a wad build up and i place 2 hands on her face while i thrust harder into her mouth. I blow my wad down her throat and slowly pull my wet cock out and rub it on her face

(2 moms and 3 daughters OC)

Barely 19 y/o wishes to be used and abused.

bash her head against the wall until she's unconscious, fuck her throat and blow my load inside her warm mouth

whoops meant this tight blonde in black lul

Wait till she goes out in public, choke her out, tear her clothes off in an alley, fuck those tits, dump a load in her ass and leave her there for the next person.

What would you guys do to my wife? she's submissive, enjoys getting choked, she's always wanted to be used in a gangbang, she has 32DD breasts.

I follow her home from the gym one evening. I wait outside hidden out of sight until I see all the lights go off. I wait a couple of hours, then break into her house. She home alone, perfect. I strip off, my hard dick bouncing in front of me as I go up the stairs. I find her bedroom, sneak in and put a pillow over her face and straddle her. Her squirming and wriggling against my hard dick and balls feels good. I wait until she's just passed out, then take off her PJs. I rub my hard cock against her pussy while sucking and biting on her tits, swapping to her mouth, sticking my tongue deep in and playing with her tongue. I can't wait any more. I move the head of my hard cock to her pussy enterance, then push it in hard. I hold in in for a moment, feeling her pussy twitch and try and push my shaft out, then slowly start to fuck her. I get faster and faster, pulling on her hair and violently shaking her head around as her tits bounce around. I fully lay down on top of her so I can feel her skin against mine as I pound her, then I cum hard, deep inside her tightness.

I would put my penis into her vagina until i ejaculate

Choke her until she's passed out on the floor, take all her clothes off and spread her legs, bend them back towards her head and pound her tight pussy until her hips dislocate then cum inside her. Leave her there crying dripping with my cum

Make her suck on the tip of my dick hands free until I cum in her mouth while the head of my dick is pressed up against a cheek making it distend

These two

break both arms, bend her over, hold her by her wrists and pound her ass while she screams

flip the bitch over, fold her in half, put her ankles behind her shoulders and go ass to cunt on her, enjoying the horror and pain on her face

please be brutal

I'd like to kidnap them both and take turns violently raping them each night, breaking their bodies while they cry and squirm, filling their holes with my hot cum as they lay there weeping as their asses and pussies get violated and ripped by my hard cock. Then after a couple of weeks of beating them and raping them, slowly twist off the left ones head until it comes off, and slowly cut the right one open from the pussy upwards.

I'd get her buzzed on the beach, then take her off to a more secluded part, once there I'd slowly strip her off, playing with her tits and making her horny. Once she was wet I'd fuck her rough from behind, plowing into her until she'd had several orgasms and then I'd blow my load inside her. I'd then invite the crowd of guys who'd gathered to watch to fuck her too. Once everyone was finished with her and she was full of cum, I'd spread her pussy lips wide open and pour handful after handful of sand into her, stopping halfway to add in a few pounds in change.

What would you do to my little Julie? She's a train conductor in Scotland

Break her back. As shes laying on the floor crying in shock, put her in my car and take her to a cabin in the woods. Take off all her clothes and brutally fuck her for a week filling and covering her in my cum, then break her neck and dump her body