"only if we're gonna fuck beforehand"

>agree to do it
>wait 30mins
>text her when she'll be at gym bc you are already there

She's underage
I'm 19 and she's 17
Cp boys
However age of consent is 16 where I live

if there is an actual chance of you fucking her and has been in the past then sure, get laid. otherwise she's just a fucking mooch

Pretty good one but I don't know if she's smart enough to understand the burn lol

do it anyways i wont tell anyone

Or take her to gym. Go inside and say you forgot your headphones in the car. Leave.

Doesn't matter if she gets it, do it and don't be a beta bitch

She's using you you fucking faggot. The fact that you had to start a thread because you couldn't bring your homosexual self to tell her to fuck off and never contact you, is pathetic.

this one op. Let t hat bitch find a ride home.

Acceptable variation

roll up to pick her up, once she comes outside, throw literal shit into her face and call her a bitch then drive off. if she fucks with u again and doesn't show up, knock on the door, if she is 17 she probably lives with the family, tell them she gave u HIV and won't return your calls

harsh, but true

She's kinda a friend, and plus that ass is pretty good, I made a thread because of my betaness showing at actually being nice enough to be willing to give a girl a ride

>agree to pick her up
>pull up to her house
>take off pants and underwear
>tell her you are here
>she gets in car
>sees you are half clothed
>"workout"
>cum in her
>never answer calls or texts again

who cares if the ass is good u said shes underage

Reply "Tits of gtfo"

finally, a GOOD response

Yea for nudes not for sex
Age of consent is 16

Tell the bitch to pay for the gas you wasted yesterday, and go work out with her if you like her... Why is this even hard?

If you know she has a nice ass and is a "friend" you won't get laid son. Tell her you'll go later to the gym and make her go by herself. Grow up and be a man, user.

Tell her to fuck off, literally, she's playing with you.

thats fucking stupid. then its obvious, fuck her user

/thread

If she's your friend don't be a dick about it (especially if there's a chance you can get laid) but she needs to know she can't jerk you around and waste your time.

>Femanon who I knew in high school suddenly pops up on Facebook one day.
>user, my brother and I just bought xyz drive in and we would like to invite you to the grand opening.
>Had quite the crush on this woman when we were 17.
>Go to drive in for a burger.
>She's there, fuck she still makes my dick diamonds.
>We chat and flirt, She tells me I was the only guy she trusted to not creep on her in high school.
>I admit to being quite taken with her back then.
>She excuses herself and leaves. I order burger and fries and enjoy them immensely.
>She has disappeared, no longer there at all.
>Go home and fire up Facebook.
>She has sent me two messages saying I'm a prick for trying to hit on her and she is unfriendung me.
>Next day I get another friend request from her.
>Her brother had taken over her Facebook account to tell me off then told her not to see me again.
>She invited me over to fuck in her front yard while she calls her brother and asks him to stop by.
>I don't know if she's crazy or what but my dick don't care.
>If you don't hear from me before this thread dies, her brother had a gun.

Reply:"seriously?" Thats it just say that. If her answer to that isnt something nice or an apology about last time fuck that bitch, she aint worht it

>being a slave to the fishy jew

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Gr8 b8 m8

Don't tell me what to do

I like what this user is doing

Oh shit boys what now

Make sure you use a condom/rubber/eraser or whatever - don't make any babies...

this. your her ride so it'd be the perfect plan. theres no way u gonna get any ass anyway. u beta af

You're acting like a typical fucking woman by not being direct and saying "seriously?".

Just fucking tell her what is bothering you like a grown man and try not to be a little bitch about it.

Just explain the story to her and tell her it annoyed you. Be nice about it, she'll probably explain herself. If she has a good reason, take her, if she doesn't, you don't.

Ask "why do you think?", helps gauge how much of a cunt she is

Or dont' if you're above the age of 12

I don't actually have any emotions toward her and I'm not particularly bothered, more so bored and slightly irratated, it's not like I actually care for this girl other than for physical attributes

This is interserting , lurking

mynamalurker

Say "nvm lets meet at xyz place ill pick you up"
Let her wait for half an hour if she asks you where ya at tell her you are running late cause of traffic and it will take like 10 more minutes when she asks again say you dont want to go to the gym anymore
In other words just stay at home and let her wait for 40+ minutes

Bump

Kek

Your bitch ass fucked me over yesterday, won't be happening again.

This.

Do this OP and stop being a capitulating little bitch that we know you want to be.

If dubs:
Come to ny place instead, dont need a gym to make you sweaty, out of breath and wanting more ;)

Dont be a beta, this

Roll, kek

op is going to cave in and go to the gym together and become a 22 yr old dog slave to a 17 yr with sopposebly nice ass

Hi uruhheheje rhrff

This one faggot

Give it a shot OP

Want some of dat booty roll this OP fruity

>you should know why I'm angry
Maybe OP shouldn't rp a woman today.

op's a faggot. even if glorius dubs were rolled he wouldn't deliver

Yup, op will always be a beta faggot with nobody to get his dick wet

Rollarino.

Havent fucked in a while and honestly Im just frustrated :T

Wroll wroll

Cause I don't like going out for a ride and be cancelled half-way through like I'm a taxi driver.

If reaction is apology, go to gym. If no apology, say you already went to gym today.

This

WINRAR

We need to talk about this censorship bud

Fuck her, then follow that up by cutting her off, then follow that up with laughing at her attempts to acquire your attention after you used her like a bag of meat.

she will bitches got 8 layers of social sense and shit, do it faggot

OP is a genuine faggot

NOW U MADE IT UR FAULT

kek

WIN FUCKIN RAR

UPDATE OP UPDATE

>cruise control for cool

wonrer

Put an emoji. It doesn't matter which one. Don't ever enter into that "why are you mad at me" conversation with some ho.

They can't possibly understand why you are angry or why anything at all. They can however whine and bitch a lot, and that's what this conversation turn out to be if you let it.

Just put an emoji to dodge and see what her dumb brain comes up with next.

Tell her to fuck off, shes using you

There's a reason, slanket, and if you're too much of a fucking idiot to realize it, then oh well.

Tell her she wasted your time and money. Then tell her to fuck off

in all honesty just tell her why u frustrated but try not to come off to strong. just let her know. if she freaks out and still trys to make it like you da da bad guy in the situation than just don't talt to her anymore

Just play it cool OP, don't say anything and let the bitch knock herself out. Either way, she's not getting a ride and you're not getting any pussy. No salvaging the situation.

p good

THIS

OP PLS

op plz deliver already

OP Deliver wtf

OP can't reply right now because he's driving this bitch to the gym.

told you he'd cave

Man. people are more obsessed with niggers then pussy.

>then
Retard

Like I give a shit fag.

Dude too much are you fucking retarded

Op where the fuck you at, send us that screenshot already beta faggot

bump

You're a Sup Forumstard which means you're either really fat ugly looser or average guy. You may be semi-alpha.
She's hot and you helped her once. You got mad (she may not have planned that) and now she's just trying to see if she still got a hold on you.
So, act hard to get without being mean. Then you'll see. If she still use you, do yourself a favor and leave. You'll never bang her and she will always use you.

This

OP pls deliver, wanna know how this ends

op, deliver you total beta fag, why start something and not finish it?

And the importance of not being mean is the following : if you act mean, she'll see she got under your skin which means she has something on you. Acting cool but hard to get means you actually care even less than she does which, attention whore like her won't be able to stand.