Gf asked to go on break to figure things out.. whats the chances she would cheat? anyone have experience with this

gf asked to go on break to figure things out.. whats the chances she would cheat? anyone have experience with this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
youtube.com/watch?v=nbaSh8i5eyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She already has been cheating user. Sorry

Is there a reason leading up to this decision? Or is it just out of nowhere? If there's a reason has she been distancing herself (as in before the decision was made)

Its over OP. All girls have a backup. Going on a break basically means she already feels for him more than for you.

Agree, she has been cheating.

This or she's asking for a break so she can cheat without any of the consequences. She'll think not telling you is an option because y'all are "taking a break"

There's the tiniest possibility she really wants time to think but most likely she either wants to go out and party and get fucked and not feel guilty even though she still loves you and is still just as much of an inconsiderate slut or you guys have been fighting and she feels for another guy and this break is her way of hurting you less even though she really means its over

Well she can't cheat if you are on a break.

Your relationship is kill. Only way to get her back if you want is to get with someone else right away. You get with someone right away she may think she let a good catch go.

sorry dude this means splitsvill

Either already has or 100% wants to fuck someone else. Why else would you need a "Break"

hello miss...
tits? or gtfo

In my experience she's been cheating for a while

A break means another dick.

Go find yourself another pussy.

if she needs a break to
>figure things out
just fuckin get rid of her man

dump her dont be an idiot and tolerate that bullshit...
>oh im gonna go and fuck Jamal and not feel guilty about it
comes later and says
>user i thought about it and i still love you lets hook up again

dont be a cuck just dump her no matter how pretty she is you will find better...you either date or not there is no in between.

In my experience she wanted a break, a week later she left me, a week later we were at The same disco and she was with her new bf

The break is an excuse for her to cheat.She probably found someone, and wants to see who would make a better investment, you or him.If she decides that you are, she's safe if you find out that she cheated because " we were on a break".If she decides that the other guy is the better choice, she won't come back.Either way, there is no good news for you, if you care about the chick.If you don't, hey, good riddance.
Still, do learn something from this chick, never dump the broad you're banging just because you found another one that you'd like to bang.Always have a backup.

This is the final shit test you can get in a relationship. My girlfriend did it to me, you know what I did?
I ordered her to cut the bullshit and it was either leave or stay and that I would not wait for her to come back.
She wants you to take charge. Turn the tables and make her make a choice ON YOUR TERMS. If she wants to leave then it's over but you don't want to be with that type of bitch anyways.
She just wants to look at what other guys she can have without feeling guilty. Bitches are like that. To counter it and make her rethink what she is about to do follow my advise. Also don't stay in contact too much after she takes her request back, make her chase you and you need to get more female friends.

The only reason for a "break" is so she can fuck somebody else then tell you she didn't cheat on you because you're on a "break".

Dump her ass. Tell her there is no break and you're finished.

one more dub and this is gonna be a get thread...sorry OP but women are bitches and we're trying to tell you whats up but fuckit

Check 'em

it's over OP I'm so sorry man. I've been through this and all I have to say is you guys are done

are u serious m8

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

dubs dont lie OP

youtube.com/watch?v=nbaSh8i5eyE
put this song on and pack your shit.
it's already over. You can either drag it out, pulling her along by the knife in your back until you start to feel it, or you can pull it out and walk away.
Your choice.

Somewhere around 100%.