Why's it so hard to find a girl who will fuck me in the ass...

Why's it so hard to find a girl who will fuck me in the ass? I don't wanna ask my girlfriend because I feel like she'll act different afterwards. I just want a girl who controls me and I can go over there after fucking my gf and have her treat me like a bitch. Like is that too much to ask? Any femanon who wants to fuck a guy I live in the 636 let me know. I'm a skinny guy and I would love to dress in your clothes while you fuck me

Other urls found in this thread:

bc.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

I can take it ladys

Last bump then I lose all hope

Your answer: people don't like it when you like what they don't like.

Real penis feels better. Jus sayin

I want a girl though. Even a trap would work but those are hard to find too

k yea sure

If you're in Europe they're easy to find. Hot ones too

sounds like you need to just talk to your gf like a fuckin man instead of being a little bitch

if she'll treat you different after you ask, you probably don't want to be with her forever anyways. find someone who'll listen and treat you good. man up

Well I don't want her telling her friends and shit like I wanna keep it a secret and if I bring it up and she tells her friends before even doing anything it would still be fucked.

Why do Muslim girls love pegging and dominating white men?

That would be so hot

Don't know about pegging but the craziest and best fuck of my life was a chubby muslim chick I was with for a few month. She was down for anything. Then disappeared because of some arranged marriage. Knowing that some muslim guy married her thinking she's pure still makes me smile to this day.

i'll do it!
where's 636

If you trust your gf this little you need to dump her and go to fetish websites to find yourself a dom bitch who will sodomize your tender man cave.

sauce
bc.
vc/C0AEfKq

Missouri

It's not really trust problems I guess it's just my insecurities

Im sure my gf would. She has stuck her tongue up my ass, and we first started dating said she wanted me to shit on her... I shot that down, not a scatman. I talked about girls fucking guys in the ass, and she replied "Thats gay" Ive use my ex's dildo in my ass, and I came hard from it. The thought of a guys dick in my ass turns me off, but I would not mind a girl doing it to me. That all being said. watching guys getting pegged in videos does zero for me, and girls look awkward when using a strap on for the most part. That why i like watching traps fuck girls.

How bout you watch her fuck me and you control the camera

This. Do it - otherwise you'll spend all your life hoping someone will turn up that can read your mind.

P.S. I told mine - now we have a fuck room where she takes me and fucks me silly. Worth it

Howd the conversation go?

Honestly that would be the only way i would par take in a MMF, if the girl fucked the guy.

Fav'd a few videos on xhamster - watched together and said "fuck - wish you were into that". We stared buying gear that night - was fucked at the weekend. Not looked back since.

Fine by me

No reply from you? What don't wanna bend me over anymore?

My sister pegs me regularily.

get a feminist gf