Sup Sup Forums let's talk about cunts

sup Sup Forums let's talk about cunts
>meet this cute grill 8/10 on vacation
>get really well along
>really like her so we hangout everyday and go out every night
>turns out she lives in my city
>after a while i fall for her and i can tell she has similar feelings so i breakup contact with all my sidechicks
> hangout in my hometown really often
> all of a sudden she comes back together with her ex boyfriend who literally abused and betrayed her
> dont hear a word from her

why the fuck are all women such cunts Sup Forums ? and also post similiar experiences and share your feelings Sup Forumsros

Lets talk about cunts, my cunt is rotten to the core. Lets talk about cunts, just like I told you before

Because they think with their pussies

Women don't want to get along well, they want a master that will ban her from talking to fuckbois

nice dubs you cunt

when i tell them dont talk to other men shes offended when i tell them do what you like theyre offended because i dont care about her

I wonder what the cunt will look like this year

Then you havn't broken her mind and spirit well enough, push harder.

im waiting until her ex abused her so hard that she doesnt have any other option than coming back to me once shes humiliated ill fuck her up even more and throw her away

lets talk about cunts, mines an alcoholic whore. lets talk about cunts, just like I told you before.

Literally cuckolding yourself

>Get new girlfriend.
>New girlfriend for 6 months.
>New girlfriend moves in.
>New girlfriend immediately dumps me.
>New girl used me to get out of parents.
>New girl really was a SJW lesbian.
>New girl now tells me she just thought of it as a job.

>be me
>work at grocery store
>girl I like nearby
>no I should stay away from women
>haven't crushed this hard on a girl for a long time
>

Fucking autocorrect

Know, not "no"

what a bitch

thats a really gay movie

at least you shoul have tried

Still work there

because you were a beta faggot and didnt act quickly enough

best option be direct and tell her how you feel and what you want
if shes interested in you great
if not at least you don't have to sit and think ablut just one women and can focus on other

i did tell her i like her and acted also like that she said she likes me too you faggot

Well, that's great and all, but I haven't the foggiest idea on how to approach another human, let alone a female. I'd rather not fuck up the only girl that's caught my attention in years.

just try to be self confident i know that sounds stupid for someone who cant, but grills apreciate that and what's the worst that could happen, better stand up once in your lifetime and be proud of you even if she doesn't like you back

I'll maybe try it.

Thanks bub. Have a meme

no problem, i was also once like that
i didn't have enough courage so i just said fuck it and did it, after that i slowly built up selfconfidence always keep your hopes up bro