My 10 year old brother has recently come to live with me and my mother

My 10 year old brother has recently come to live with me and my mother.

Today I got him outside breaking wood apart for the log burner, and holy shit was he moaning

>Its too hard, my feet hurt, why do we even need wood anyway

I told him to be quiet about it and just get on with it about 20 times, and he kept on complaining, so I stormed off and I heard him crying.

How do I unbitch him? I'm seriously worried that if he grows up without a good work ethic hes going to be fucking useless. He just has an awful way of looking at things, hes overweight, and is super sensitive. Every time I try and get him to do some work, all he does is bitch and moan, CONSTANTLY. And I do mean constantly. hold the bag open, he moans. Snap those planks, he moans, split that piece, he moans, pick up the woodchip, he fucking moans again. Its getting ridiculous.

Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_Aids
aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/how-you-get-hiv-aids/
infowars.com/how_my_hungry_man_dinner_gave_me_HIV
botchamania.com/2016/08/07/botchamania-317-318/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE MICROWAVES GIVING ALL OF OUR KIDS AIDS
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Thanks for the bump.

Pop him with a needle

Time and patience, you can't unbitch a child without doing damage and risking making them a shit person, or having them rebel against you and living the opposite way. Just keep having him do work, but praise him more. He'll get strong and thin and tough and thank you some day, of course he won't ever actually say it but he'll thank you mentally.

I have no problem without doing work, even if it's harsh one, as long as I either get paid, or I get something else out of it.
What does he need the wood for? If he asks why he needs it, he probably has no reason to get it. If he's not getting paid for it and he has no use for it, then why would he do it?

Would you do work for absolutely no reason just to get used to the idea of doing work? I wouldn't and I'd probably be pissed off too.

As soon as I get paid, I work like a motherfucker, because then it actually makes sense.

I bet you get vaccines too. You know they cause autism right? Maybe thats why you have autism

samefag

oh wait it's just equally dumbfags

>I have no problem without doing work
I mean
>I have no problem with doing work

Well the log burner is our central heating so if we dont chop wood we freeze. the incentive is there.

I was afraid you'd say that.

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THIS DEATH SERVING SHILL
you're sheeple, it's not your fault, it comes back to how the human species was created
but you dont have to be WILLINGLY sheeplish, you can admit you react like sheeple and try to trigger yourselves out of that disgusting suicidal behavior, instead of denying it and keeping doing it blindly
then you'll be called insane by the sheeple and you'll understand

>Well the log burner is our central heating so if we dont chop wood we freeze. the incentive is there.
Then don't chop wood and let him freeze.
As soon as he complains that he's cold, say "then go chop some wood"

What I've said is still brutal compared to what these sjw fucks would say. Kids take shit literately, you were young once too you know? No experience to compare shit with.

You can't be this stupid can you? There are 49 green people, 15 dead would equate a 31% mortality rate. In 2015 there were 147.7 million influenza vaccinations, and VEARS only reported 122 vaccine related deaths. Not factoring in any other vaccines gives a mortality rate of .000083%, or .00004 green guys.

Dihydrogen monoxide kills!
All sex is rape!
Crystals are the answer to everything!
Feelings have effects on the real world!
>That's you, you fucking faggot

You could invent a box that bombards food with gamma rays if you wanted to, as soon as it's shut off there are no more gamma rays. FM waves, AM waves, gamma, ultraviolet, x ray, infrared, visible, and microwaves are all light radiation of different frequencies. This is middle school shit.

samefag

Could you not tell that I was making fun of that retard by the greentext at the end?

They do all things in moderation. Eat shit. Do meth smoke crack shoot dope fuck animals. And when they eat someone with a disease they dont get the disease. Funny when shit eating monkey fuckers are healthier than you.

Anyone else read the first two part thinking his little brother was orgasming to breaking wood?

only way that would be beneficial to you or him surviving, would be to pass on genes, that's where genetics came in you mong.

if he was in WWII, the first flu vaccine came about in 1938. so he would have to have been ATLEAST 11 to get them at a "young age", then 12 and 13 for the next 2, which means his immune system has always been shit because an 11 through 13 year olds immune system should handle those vaccines like a champ.

What the fuck are you talking about? Those people are suffering, you should probably go to the E.R dude, or if you're a bot you need a few extra fans on
>Concern elevates

1. why the fuck would you ask for this kind of advice of Sup Forums
2. that means youre not tough yourself and he has no one to take after, fix this first

>My 10 year old brother has recently cum to me and my mother.
>Today I got him outside breaking wood apart for the log burner, and holy shit was he moaning

I don't even understand where you are coming from, what side you are on, or what you are talking about.

Dude this threads been hijacked by an insane person, or an over heating bot. People are responding to my shit with completely random shit.

This should be copypasta

They eat shit too. And they rarely cook the human flesh. Anything else?

I think you're mentally unstable dude.
You think hardcore meth addicts in the Appalachians have an average lifespan of 85+?

>why do we even need wood anyway
>I told him to be quiet about it and just get on with it
a strong work ethic doesn't come from doing what your told
if that were so niggers would be the hardest working people in the US

it comes from knowing that your effort results in something that benefits you

best answer: let life beat it into him

he's too priveleged

he'll wake up around 25-30 years old when the real world crams proverbial pineapples up his ass and he realizes he isn't as special as mommy and daddy keep telling him he is

Everything causes cancer, the universe is harsh, genetic material is fragile, it's not hard to damage and when it happens cancer can happen.

cont.

he won't listen to you anyway, he'll just resent you for not treating him like the princess his mommy and daddy think he is

You can't be this stupid can you? There are 49 green people, 15 dead would equate a 31% mortality rate. In 2015 there were 147.7 million influenza vaccinations, and VEARS only reported 122 vaccine related deaths. Not factoring in any other vaccines gives a mortality rate of .000083%, or .00004 green guys.

Dad was a cunt who didn't show him a lick of praise, he thinks hes worthless. I probably should have mentioned that. We're here to pick up the pieces.

And mum is too soft to get him out doing stuff. I know she means well but shes a let down, it really is up to me.

fuck off retard

I'm fine with it.
population control for dummys.

WHERE THE FUCK DO I TALK ABBBBBOUT GENETICS YOU STUPID FUCKWARBLER I SHIT SAY A FUCK THING YOUR GADDAMN RETARDFUCKED YOU FUCKING COXKSHIT ILL BURN YOU AND FUCK THE ASHES WHILE SCRWAMING THAT YOUR GOD A LIE. ILL SLURRY YOUR PETS AN FEED THEM UP YOUR ASS WITH PEPPERS! I'LL RAPE YOUR HOUSE FAGGOT STUPID SHIT COCKDONGLLER SHITFUCKER TOVDWATHFUCKYOUMO.ASHESBURN YOU DUCMYOURASHESASHE YOURDUXKSICKINGSHITFUCKMORHERCUCKINGFUCKSHITMURDERDEATHBONERSHITFAGCCCCCCCUNTDICK

you're responding to the wrong person, shit for brains

it's not just your views that make you a fucking idiot

>me and my mother

"The children's father/s could not be located for comment."

Visible light is also spooky spooky radiation too you know.

>698394528

if it's up to you and you're family it won't happen

just don't let him anywhere near the fire if he didn't help make it

being cold should do the trick

wanting to do it should do the trick

being told to will just make the little bitch bitch more, but you know that already

If he thinks he's worthless then step 1 is changing that.

hey retard

wrong person still

must report bot

Who is they?

put ice in his anus

Point out to him that most women want a man and not a pokemon chasing sissy

good question, the word "they" is not anywhere in my post

why don't you tell me

I'm not a fucking bot im trying to save your life
only way that would be beneficial to you or him surviving, would be to pass on genes, that's where genetics came in you mong.

I am on the side of life, stop using your microwave, stop getting vaccines, stop washing your hands.
start here

You can't be this stupid can you?

Thing is we're all mentally ill or else we wouldn't be here.

Hush up nigger.

Nobody gives a fuck about you and your chakra bullshit.

We're trying to teach this man how to make that kid less faggoty.

Lesson one: Beatings. Stern beatings.

Your advice is good. I'm going to use it, thanks.

And this. This is good. I'm hoping hard work will instill some self worth into him.

OP here, I just told my brother to stop acting like a worthless pussy and he ran off to mom crying, now I'm grounded. I'm fucking 23.

What in the fuck does this have to do with anything?

B-b-b-bait

botchamania.com/2016/08/07/botchamania-317-318/

You're not the OP faggot I am

I guess you could say this thread..... got nuked

What the fuck, lay off the fucking meth then.
Whats next, stop whipping your ass and fist yourself daily?

Wrong person retard.

Well shit, I got grounded for life when I was 12. Am 24 now, am I still grounded?

Guys please.

Im OP, and you're all little faggots. I got the advice I wanted already now, so go ahead, do what you want with this thread.

I think you're mentally unstable dude.
You think hardcore meth addicts in the Appalachians have an average lifespan of 85+?

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
WAKE UP SHEEPLE
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Wrong person retard

>feelings have effects on the real world
But they do you retard. Feelings affect behavior, which then goes on to cause action in the real world. Psychology 101 m8.

You keep saying that but then you turn around and post some crazy ass shit like this What the fuck is wrong with you?! Your thread causes health issues op you fucking tin foil wearing faggot!

>everything causes cancer
Except for those things that prevent cancer, right?

Also, your immune system has anticancer properties.

Wrong person retard.

But at least you linked the retardation to the retard in your post.

stop getting vaccines, stop washing your hands.

I guess with weak people that's true. Accept the challenge and let it happen, you'll do much better then letting feelings effect you.

Dopamine based conditioning. Give him a heroinsworth hit of dopamine when he does something you want him to do, and discourage behavior you dont want him to do so hell stop having reason for doing it apart from habit formations.

Yes, because fuck kids and people with immune system disorders amirite? They should just die, also we should all just get easily preventable shit diseases cause that's fucking lovely.

I understand where you are coming from You think hardcore meth addicts in the Appalachians have an average lifespan They eat shit too. And they rarely cook the human flesh. Anything else?

You too fag. If you dont let feelings affect you at all, youre essentially a psychopath, and if you let them affect you too much, youre an urge based animal. Neither are good. Balance.

This thread turned into a shitshow. But this guy is somewhat right tell him how important the wood is and maybe give him some incentive like that after the wood you guys can go to the pool or the beach together something like that where he can have fun. This can help you guys bond and get closer together too

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THIS DEATH SERVING SHILL
you're sheeple, it's not your fault, it comes back to how the human species was created
but you dont have to be WILLINGLY sheeplish, you can admit you react like sheeple and try to trigger yourselves out of that disgusting suicidal behavior, instead of denying it and keeping doing it blindly
then you'll be called insane by the sheeple and you'll understand

My bet is hes a bot, and if not, hes on too many stims. His words imply the sort of beliefs youd find in someone with ASPD or on the verge of stimulant psychosis

It is true I have been up on ephedrine for 36 hours now but that doesn't change the fact that we are all in danger. it causes skin cancer

what a fag, sticking it in is much easier than getting it out

>breaking wood apart for the log burner
what third world shit hole you from? you want a fire in your house you punch a button

True enough, it's unfair how much psychopathic tendencies give people an edge in competition though. If you're separated from emotions then they become an incredibly powerful tool to use against others.

absolutely, I hate what stimulants do to people. It's like they immediately start worshipping crystals and vibes and shit that could never effect anybody.

op
your brother is in this thread

Dont worry im on the same page. Dump the stims though. The blowback is too much. The best way to function is to be able to turn it on and off at will, which is what high functioning psychopaths are capable of. Both sides of life have something to offer.

So, if you want that ability, you need to go traumatize the fuck out of yourself (how type 2 psychopaths are made if untreated) and then work your way back to complete mental health. If you pull that off, and modify your beliefs the right way on the way back up, you can create an internal trigger that will act as the on off switch. Its much more complex, but its doable. Going to school for psychology has helped me with a lot.

Seriously though, dump the stims. If you need to juice your body full of upper chems, go get addicted to adrenaline through physical altercations or something.