Your Country

>Your Country
>Did you take part of any religious ceremony in your country
>USA
>Confirmation

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-declares-evolution-and-big-bang-theory-are-right-and-god-isnt-a-magician-with-a-magic-9822514.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, I celebrated Easter.

1. Silverland
2. baptism

Last year? I was at my nephews baptism

>that shit grammar
you're going to have to go back next week, enjoy the US while you can

I'm not going anywhere

Just in general

Yes as soon as you get back to Mexico City

Azerbaijan.
I participated in Ashura, russian easter, jewish easter, jewish new year, baptism, fire wheel celebration, harvest celebration, eid al adha, eid al fitr, christmas, day of rope, day of sun, day of crescent, day of wind/fire/soil/water, day of trickster, day of tears and qadr night.

>People actually believe this

>he believes in a magic sky fairy

I don't, I just have fun and food.

All the catholic shit as everyone in Spain, but none of us have faith its just for teh lulz.

>Baptism
>Mass
>Various prayers for the health of my family

>praying for health of your family
It's like you don't want an inheritance, m8.

French inheritance laws mean he's legally entitled to a share of his parents shit regardless of their intentions

Why would you want your family to be healthy? If heaven is so great, you should want your family to get there sooner.

>magic sky fairy

Even the pope thinks this theory is retarded.

My baptism.
That's it.
It's not even a pious sect and we're nicknamed the atheists of Protestantism.

Why share when you can have it all?

Baptism and that's it and that's only because of my grandparents who are Lutheran parents aren't particularly devout and we live in secular Washington State where Religion has no cultural or spiritual significance.
Spain is 94% Catholic according to the CIA Factbook
Despite have an Atheist base here we pray after a terrorist attack

>Vermont
>Catholic sacraments
Mainly Cultural reasons because Father is from Quebec.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-declares-evolution-and-big-bang-theory-are-right-and-god-isnt-a-magician-with-a-magic-9822514.html

No thank God.

Slovakia

Baptism
Confirmation

England

Baptism, confirmation, lots of Catholic shit. Far prefer tridentine mass and traditional liturgy to modern barbaric remixes thereof. Also been to Anglican things (Evensong is delightful) and Protestant and Orthodox stuff too (when living in Romania, Ukraine and Russia or holidaying in Georgia)

Carl Sagan is the only God I need