Ask an environmental science major anything

Ask an environmental science major anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

theflatearthsociety.org/home/index.php
youtube.com/watch?v=T2owxYmiP1k
youtube.com/watch?v=4wrvF_YnDiE
youtube.com/watch?v=0AGkLEXtSrg
youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Qrlnn35gBo
youtube.com/watch?v=wNePbkeI354
youtube.com/watch?v=oZSz4AmaMcs
youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM
youtube.com/watch?v=UeDOTqufCe8
youtube.com/watch?v=EaNPBZ6BZZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=R5KoYJ64vjA
youtube.com/watch?v=ETMAxtVOqHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why did you choose such a shitty major?

From an environmental stand point, how fucked are we (meaning all of humanity).

Do you feel like you're wasting your life

Can I get fries with that?

Is global warming real?

How bad is toilet paper for the environment?

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

Dude, its a non issue....

the world is flat

When is humanity finally going extinct?

Dubs demands answers

the water of the earth slowly goes down. i meant completly, not only drinkable water, i mean all the water.

now. what is the fuckin sens of life when our childreen will all die someday.

It's a growing market.

About 7 fucked.

Kinda, but I'm optimistic about the market for people in my specialty.

If my career ends up going nowhere, fast food chains will be the last thing I'll consider for a job. But, sure, here you go.

Not too bad, honestly, as long as you use what is actually meant to be toilet paper. If you use things like baby wipes or paper towels or anything not specifically designed to get flushed down the toilet and break down as it flows through the pipes, you contribute to the fatberg epidemic. Not good for anyone.

Seeing what people have to say on the subject.

theflatearthsociety.org/home/index.php

no mate.... its a site full of shit..... if you want the real answers look up 200 proofs the earth is not a spinning ball

Couple million years, give or take. We're a relatively new species, so unless we cause our own extinction, which seems just as likely as not, we should be able to last a pretty damn long time. So it's impossible to predict.

Is there snowboard hall as advertisements for solar energy in your city?

Why it is not in every bigger city?

What's the sense in not living? The very fact that we will die someday is the driving force behind making our lives worthwhile before we inevitably die and our insignificant lives eventually all amount to fuckall. The most basic answer to your question is: Why not?

I don't understand your question. What's a snowboard hall?

Do you ever think that we'll fix the earth? You're just slowing the inevitable.

these guys are pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=T2owxYmiP1k

Major?

So "ask a 19 year old their orientation on the drivel yesterday's environmental science majors have been pumping into them"

No thanks, you don't know jack shit

Skiing hall? Try to google snowboard ;)

While we probably won't ever fix it completely, slowing down the inevitable is still a good achievement. It's the same answer to the guy who asked what's the point: why not?

I'm a sophomore.

There's not a lot of skiing or snowboarding where I'm from, so no.

It propably would, if you had where...

If you know the enviroment enought, to have major of it, you know you just need a roof above your head to do that.

It is and it isn't. The problem that most people fail to notice is not "global warming" but this thing called "climate change".

Its best advertisement to solar energy, solar powered snowboarding hall next to beach for example...

How much time do we have left doc?

Did china invent global warmimg?

Start building snowboard halls, it slowers the global warming...

And let them have public design...

no it was the germans

I technically agree with 698396623, but the Earth is getting hotter all across the board and it's going faster the more greenhouse-effect-contributing fossil fuels we use, so yeah, there's a lot of evidence for it and the only people who disagree with that are people getting paid to by oil companies and the like.

No, pharmacy industry so you can be judged paranoid by the fact you see the numbers that electro-magnetic noise is worse...

actually, it was the Nazis

>pharmacy industry
do you mean pharmaceuticals

Actually with more fossil fuels burnt, trees photosynthetyze faster without Electromagnetic noise caused by the fact you need bad distributed network because you cannot accept the project of engeneer who wants less money, because he is propably at psychiatry for being paranoid or shyzophreniac...

whats the easyest way to destroy either earth or humankind?

You're both wrong, it was Hillary Clinton using Al Gore as a puppet. It was a conspiracy to demonize the Democratic party and get Bush elected, which in turn would demonize the Republicans and get Obama elected. The fact that America's opinion of Obama is 50/50 makes this coming election a close one.

Whole bizniss behind them... ;) It makes planet worse than burning fuel only.

Nukes. Lots and lots of nukes. Not sure if the amount we have now is enough to kill everyone, but it'll come damn close, I tell ya hwat.

how? inna nutshell?

~1-200 millennia

Chicken game is like truth beyond farmacy industry...

Coca cola original... is best for most problems doctors are nowday called for, and they want to prolong their function as institution...

Once you see that stuff game over...

And question is: Nuclear war, then turning of the core, tectonic change and so on...

Earth survive most scenarios... Humans doesnt...

For last block Ive been kicked off school competition because I didnt say, ¨We must stop the global warming" as I would be saying ¨ Yes I am a robot too. " And thats five too.

Snowboarding is also sport... We can snowboard somewhere everywhere...

Build a snowboard halls everywhere...

Pandemic diseases

Ben Shapiro climate change debunked

youtube.com/watch?v=4wrvF_YnDiE
youtube.com/watch?v=0AGkLEXtSrg
youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Qrlnn35gBo
youtube.com/watch?v=wNePbkeI354
     

  
                    
StevenCrowder veganism debunked

youtube.com/watch?v=oZSz4AmaMcs
     

  
                 
Stefan Molyneux & Jared Taylor race-mixing/multiculturalism debunked

youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM
youtube.com/watch?v=UeDOTqufCe8
     

  
      
>prove them wrong

Lot of data on already predicted human behavior... That can change. Being better.
Build a snowboardhall in your city today!

I want to kill every deer in the eastern Hemisphere. Sheould I shoot the males or the females? What other strategies can I use? And will doing so actually bring down the deer tick population or make it explode?

Does feminism, and gay people causes bankruptcy?

Nukes might be your best option, and I'm pretty sure the deer tick population will fall. Especially if you nuke the deer.

It is and 6 times over at that.

damn she is hawt

At what age do you think that you'll come to the realization that your degree is complete bullshit?

Is it possible that "global warming" is actually a, so to say, natural phenomenon on Earth? I mean, temperature on Earth has always been changing throughout the history.

its fucking flat....

the sun is not 93 million miles away....

How do you explain the fact that it practically instantaneously got hotter as soon as fossil fuels came into commercial use? Coal, gasoline, etc. caused massive spikes in temperature before they were regulated. And don't get me started on the ozone layer and all the agents that fuck with it.

Nukes are not an option. I want to eliminate lyme disease in the environment, so people can camp and backpack again without fear. So I can backpack and camp without fear.
I want to kill them all, will killing their food source be enough?

Yes...

Because other people all cause deflation...

Yea...

Only on Thursdays.

There's a lot of strong evidence for the temperature increase being manmade. We are definitely the ones responsible for corroding the ozone layer, and for all the greenhouse gases that trap heat on the surface.

Burning more wood, more animals(more farts, more methane),

I want to eliminate halldoll that is given to me everytime I ask... And Ive already got the lyme... I think some imunoglobulin from my blood extracted could kill fresh in different, if pharmacy worked right...

Because we burned fat of mamuts, there is warming we need to stop. Thats hard point of truth...

Then you may want to invest in aerosolized pesticides and insecticides that are harmless to the deer but fuck up the ticks. I'd rather keep the deer alive.

you already have lyme disease? Wow you're fucked. Why aren't you learning biotechnology and immunology so you can look for a cure?

Why is she crossing road?
- ¨There is no snowboard hall on the road..."

By the way, a lot of you need to work on your English because I can't understand your questions.

He should go to a hospital.

here you go mate:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaNPBZ6BZZ8

youtube.com/watch?v=R5KoYJ64vjA

youtube.com/watch?v=ETMAxtVOqHw

Alex Epstein is a true hero.

If you were a real environmental sciences major you'd know deer are reproducing out of control in the east and have become a literal pest, decimating local plant life and getting into accidents with cars all the time. Fuck Bambi they'll just come back from Canada slowly

No, pesticides and insectides doesnt kill the tics...

Extract from nutleaves is...

Antibiotics only make it more resistant...
Got few years maybe, but now I am on psychiatry and cant get painkillers because only heroin works with weed together...

Problem is, its illegal, and I dont have enought time to finish school if you know what I mean.

I'm an environmental science major too!

Sorry, hospitals arent helping, I am pointing to that whole life... They kill all your imunity but not the lyme dissease; then it kills you.

HAIL

Alex Epstein

! ! !

Hospitals can't help someone with lyme disease, not yet. It grows so slowly that antibiotics have no effect. But when it gets to high enough concentrations in the blood, the immune system goes crazy and that's where the symptoms come from. It gets killed back by your body, mutates different antigens on it's surface and starts the cycle all over again. That's the rest of your life.

The people I've met with lyme all have extremely busy jobs. They say it's the best treatment because it takes their minds off the symptoms. In the words of one lady: If I didn't have my job, I'd kill myself."
You need to find a goal and chase it the rest of your life. It's the best way to deal. Research is good for that.

how can you afford internet faggot

OP have you done that exercise where you chase down a radio signal with an antenna in the forest? How good are you at that?

Its hard being bussy have forced halldoll in hospital for... They cant recognize I am telling them I am dying...

Haven't done that but if I ever do, I'm looking forward to it.

This guy with Lyme disease is depressing me. I'm done answering questions. Bye!